Omega Red vs. Dr. Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I would have to go with Omega Red. Because he looks cooler and I thnk his stronger.

kalantiaw
omega red would tear off doc oc's "arms" and stick them up his... uuuummm doctor ... omega red rules...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
LOL for a second i thought it was Omega red vs Dr. Doom but no its Doc. Oct

hard to say but ima go with Doc. Oct

LeAtHerRFace
Can`t really say although I know Omega Red is a really strong, wild, crazy villian.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i woudlnt' say he's "strong". but he is definatly wild and crazy.

Herr Logan
Omega Red has advantages over Octavius. He has these life-sucking "death pheromones," and he has enhanced physical prowess due to being a mutant. Doc Ock's tentacles (the adamantium set) are probably more powerful than Red's, so it's hard to say.

Thee_superman
My Bets with Omega Red, Yours?

VENOMfan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t27639.html

try not to repeat threads

Thee_superman
Sorry

Ironman 66
ock i think

Captain America
Good Idea for a fight but I think Red is more of a villian. He takes the cake.

Shadow_King
Of course its Omega Red with those death tenticles and plus he can easily defeat wolverine. so octupus should'nt be hard.

Nataku8188
Red is stronger then Ock's tentacles. His pheromones would drain ock and heal him, and his death factor would keep ock sick and weak. Good fight, but omega wins

Shadow_King
i never knew ock had a set of adamntium tentecals??

LeAtHerRFace
O.R

Shadow_King
what the hell O.R stand for.

LeAtHerRFace
LoL Omega Red

Shadow_King
oh ok. *i hit myself in the head for being stupid*

LeAtHerRFace
Nah, Iam stupid erm

Shadow_King
how??

LeAtHerRFace
Idk... laughing out loud

Shadow_King
oh ok.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud Dr Doom

Shadow_King
dr.doom would have killed or i think.

LeAtHerRFace
Doom would own both of them

Shadow_King
true.

LeAtHerRFace
Doom rocks

LeAtHerRFace
Well... Iam out for the night, Shadow. Nice talkin to ya, Peace!

crazyspinz
both have tenticles and such,

and this is comic doc oc, with adimantium tenticles, not the movie one (just to clear that up now)

Nataku8188
Omega red... he simply has to be near Doc oc to make him weak with his death factor, and if he get his coils on him he'll use his death pheromones to thrash him. I'm not sure whos are longer though (tentacles)

crazyspinz
ya, i think doc ocs are longer, and red would have a hard time getting to doc oc, he did beat the hulk without getting hit once....

Nataku8188
Hulk isn't as small or as quick as omega red... and he doen't have a death factor which will make ock feel like he's been up all nite boozin.

crazyspinz
this is true, but spidey is smaller and quiker than red, and doc somehow keeps him away, but still this would be a sweet fight, it could go either way

Nataku8188
Thats cause spidey isnt a ruthless sociopath and has to try to avoid killing ock, while red would just go for the kill.

crazyspinz
this is very true

manjaro
omega red has this one. not only are his tentacles made of carbonadium(3rd only to vibranium and adamnatium), he can release death spores. An effect for which he doesnt have to be close, as long as there is a breeze to carry them. also whenever he ensnares his victims he drains thier life force to sustain his own. so for all intents and purposes he's immortal(providing that he keeps on draining the life from others)

doc ock doesnt stand a chance

Nataku8188
Doc Ock stands a very good chance because;
A) he has four tentacles
B) All four tentacles are each stronger then Omega.
C) He has a 25 foot or so reach with each arm.

And its not death spores, its a death factor.

manjaro
no it is death spores, for i have seen it written that way in comics, you're only saying death factor b-cuz it sounds cool to you. in fact, in all my years of reading comics i have never ever heard anyone say or write "death factor" also, if you really want to get techincal any marvel source you consult will say that he releases pheromones that are lethal to others.i dunno maybe they just put "death factor" in one o dem new marvel encyclopedias(not). besides omega is class 10, since when has doc ocks tentacles become that strong?

crazyspinz
dude, dock ocs tenticles are realy realy strong, he did beat the hulk, and nothing below class 10 will do mutch to hulk

Mane
Well Omega Red is so much cooler than Ock. He wins just by not being the laughing stock of all comicdom.

crazyspinz
yea, red is pretty cool, but since when is oc a laughing stock

Mane
since forever.

crazyspinz
ok

Nataku8188
The death pheromones only come into play with direct contact between him and his victims. I've always refered to it as his 'death factor' when he gets within a certain distance of people, and I'm pretty sure its not spores.

crazyspinz
hes right u know....

manjaro
see what i mean

man i hope you guys can get to zoom in

Krissy Von Doom
I think it's called a Death Factor like Wolvie has a Healing Factor but the Death Spores are what's released into the air.

wrathofachilles
Lots of things.

1. Doctor Octopus is not a laughing stock. He has beaten Spider-Man many times and aside from the fact that he's fat, he's a very dangerous villain. However, I don't recall him beating the Hulk? When did this happen, and if it did, it was obviously a 'keep Hulk at bay while I get the hell out of here.'

2. I just love how they keep increasing the length of the arms. In Amazing #3, they were maybe 6 ft. long. I don't know where you got the 25 ft. number from, but the illustrations have never really depicted them being that long.

3. Didn't Omega Red die?

manjaro
technically yes, but as long as there are life forces in his vicinty for him to drain he can be restored. thats why whenver, he's defeated by he always ends up in cold stasis somewhere, or buried in some snow capped mountain in russia. and finally, until someone provides evidence like i did im gonna stick to discounting that there is such a term as "death factor"

who?-kid
No, it wasn't like that. It was a team-up with Spider-Man and some others, and Hulk was getting his ass handed to him by dock Ock. Ock nearly killed him.

But back then, his arms were made of adamantium, if I remember correctly, and much much stronger than they normally are.

The second time they fought, Hulk won.

wrathofachilles
Oh that, Spider-Man #19. Yeah that was funny, lol. That was when Hulk was kind of a wuss though, back when he was Smart-Ass Hulk. Yeah they fought again a couple of issues later, but he was still Smart-Ass Hulk. Current Hulk would kick his ass pretty good I think.

Kain Phoenix
no way would doc ock beat omega red, besisdes omega red have a anpenatrable armour he is stronger as well he will wear down octopus, who besides is still only human all he has is 4 additional arms. the fight wouldn't go very long
red gets the vote

wrathofachilles
Well don't dismiss Ock that quickly. It's not 'four additional arms' it's 'four additional metal *sometimes adamantium* arms' that Ock can control with his mind and that have the capability of lifting several tons. It's not like he's got four human arms that can only slap him around.

Havoc470
lol, i think it would depend on which dock ock, adamantium arms or just metal arms....anyways cant omega red just suck the life out of dock ock? i'm asking because im too lazy to look it up

wrathofachilles
You know I never got the point of the adamantium arms storyline. Ock doesn't need those to do anything. Yes they're stronger, harder, yada yada, but Ock has never had any instances of Spider-Man or anyone breaking the arms. They worked well enough to beat the hell out of Spidey when they were able to get ahold of him. It's his agility that beats him, not his strength.

JuggernautFan
doc ock got the crap beat out of him by captain america. but so does just about everybody else that fights cap A.

wrathofachilles
Except Batman apparently, lol.

When was the Cap/Ock match-up?

Evangel94
Omega Red

Paola
use that one

closing...

goku-vs-superma

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

goku-vs-superma
merry christmas to you too

goku-vs-superma
any ideas?

baddspellahl4
omega, duh. he's immortal and has life draining reinforced-titanimum tentacles

goku-vs-superma
i agree

theflyxx
I just don't see Doc coming out on top of this.

goku-vs-superma
have you notice doc ock has the same hair cut as guy gardener? who copied who shifty

lightaxe
doc ock was out in teh 60's so i guess Guy but teh bowlcuts pretty universal.

muffin man
doc ock have steel or adamantium tentacules

radioboy121
Omega Red. Death spores have a good area range that allows him to take down Doctor Octopus without getting too close. If required, his own tentacles should be able to at least give some time to have the spores take effect.

Cosmo Kramer
There was an issue of DD where Doc Ock had a "speciol" smuggled order of adamantium tentacles shipped in New York harbor. But DD broke into the wearhouse, turned off the lights and killed everybody.

crazyspinz
again with bringing DD into every single thread u post in.

baddspellahl4
his spores are also quite destructive. he could smash through walls with ease and even grasp and break things with them

crewzln
ok so who would win Omega Red or Doctor Octopus???

Jeff-Man
shouldnt this be in the vs forum?
Dr octapus would win.

Capt_Fantastic
I don't know about that.

Dr. Octopus is still a human, the death spoor virus OR emits would kill him unless he has a sheild or something.

Paola
moving..

goku-vs-superma
this was already made..... by me!!! omega wins. copy cat ! stick out tongue

Silverknight
Who will win? evil face

Lord-of-Dreams
Learn to pre-search your threads. Welcome though.

Tron
Lord is right, there are so many Doc Ock/Omega Red threads on here that it's not even funny.

Merging them all...

Magneto1982
Who wins between these two tentacle-induced villains?

SamZED
Omega Red megastomps. Like 1000/10.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Omega Red megastomps. Like 1000/10.

StiltmanFTW
As much as I like Ock, he can't win this.

Juk3n
green goblin vs Hulk lets see who wins this battle of the greeny green things!!

oh wait... erm

Omega Red wins, and wins and wins and can't lose, not even on purpose.

Wild Shadow
but Doc Ock beats on spidey regularly so ABC logic means he can beat OR? angel

Stunner2xx
ABC is Quanchi logic.... that isnt always true
OR has the death phermones but doc ock has 4 tentacles vs omegas 2
so with that in mind i would pick doc ock
he can simply grab omega reds tentacles and proceed to operate on OR bunghole with the remaining 2

jrodslam
Merge all the damn threads. Red still beats Ock.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Stunner2xx

OR has the death phermones but doc ock has 4 tentacles vs omegas 2
so with that in mind i would pick doc ock

Thats because you're insane. Or slow. Only one of them is an insult so pick wisely.

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
but Doc Ock beats on spidey regularly so ABC logic means he can beat OR? angel Spider-man's CIS stop him from punching Ock's head off. He often beats him with just a punch anyway. Also its not like Spider-man could beat OR with his death spores. Only in ultimate universe..big grin

PS: Ock has 8 tentacles now and he's a cyborg. smokin'

Wild Shadow
how many times has doc ock beaten parker and threw him out with the trash?

SamZED
3-4 times? He's also beaten the Hulk who unlike Pete wasnt holding back. shifty

Wild Shadow
exactly..

Reaper777
omega wins, 9/10

StiltmanFTW
3-4 times? He's also beaten the Hulk who unlike Pete wasnt holding back. shifty

No way Ock defeated him just 3-4 times... I refuse to believe it.

30-40 times?

Fixed. Much, much better thumb up

Reaper777
omega has the death spores,
not to mention:
Omega's tentacles>>>>>Ock's tentacles

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Reaper777
omega has the death spores,
not to mention:
Omega's tentacles>>>>>Ock's tentacles

Yeah, Red stomps. No one disagrees with that (at least on this page) save Stunner2xx.

Wild Shadow
and me.. ock beat hulk and spidey

Reaper777
so how's ock gonna get past the spores?

Wild Shadow
tentacle fans

cdtm
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.