Asgardians Vs. Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Battle of gods.

Asgardians

Thor
Loki
Balder
Heimdall
Sif
Valkyrie

Vs.

Eternals

Ikaris
Sersi
Gilgamesh
Thena
Makari
Ajak

Colossus-Big C
asgardians win in a hard fight

guy222
Eternals

Konton
Yeah, I'm thinking Eternals.

the Darkone
asgardian

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sersi and Gilgamesh sure do make this a hard fight.

The Dark Cloud
Eternals....because of Sersi.

rotiart
I'll go with the eternals.. Unless Loki gets access to the norn stones... Seeing as how he easily summoned them from the hood when he needed them...
Then I'll go with the asgardians due to amp via norn stones

celeyhyga17
Bumper...

guy222
eternals still

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by guy222
eternals still

hey... got you to actually answer with more than one word!!!

stick out tongue

guy222
stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
stick out tongue

guy.. im about to blow your mind.. turn ure world up side down...

Why eternals?!?!?!?!

laughing

SuperiorTech
Eternals

guy222
sersi and thena tip it for the eternals

thor is tough

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sersi and Gilgamesh sure do make this a hard fight.

Sersi I can understand but Gil? You know Thor's manhandled him easily before right?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Sersi I can understand but Gil? You know Thor's manhandled him easily before right?

I think he's just pointing out the fact that he's a class 100 flyer. plus
-eternals have molecular control of their bodies (regenerate)
-eye beams
-teleport
-tp

guy222
hero gave thor a battle aboard the celestial mothership

after taking out numerous eternals

the Darkone
Loki is the wild card for Asgardians with his dark magic he could easily take out 2 -3 Eternal before they know what happen. Hell he can amp his whole team and they will just sh** stomp the Eternals. Deos the wrecking crew ring a bell.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by the Darkone
Loki is the wild card for Asgardians with his dark magic he could easily take out 2 -3 Eternal before they know what happen.

agree
thumb up

the Darkone
Loki is the wild card for Asgardians with his dark magic he could easily take out 2 -3 Eternal before they know what happen. Hell he can amp his whole team and they will just sh** stomp the Eternals. Deos the wrecking crew ring a bell.

Desaad
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Battle of gods.

Asgardians

Thor
Loki
Balder
Heimdall
Sif
Valkyrie

Vs.

Eternals

Ikaris
Sersi
Gilgamesh
Thena
Makari
Ajak

Uh, Eternals, definitively.

Thor and Gilgamesh is an edge to Thor but basically an even fight. Thor will win if/when push comes to shove, but it's going to take everything he's got.

Loki vs Sersi is...sexcellent. I don't know. About dead even, I'd say.

Ikaris vs Balder is a straight up MURDER for Ikaris. Easy, easy win, even when Balder had his light powers (which was only for a short period anyway)

Heimdell vs Ajak is, I don't know, probably about even.

Makkari - who is a light speed level speedster - destroys Valkyrie.

Thena, who is the most powerful energy projector of the Eternals short of Zuras (or the greatest warrior short of Gilgamesh, depending on which take you prefer to read) absolutely guts Sif.

the Darkone
Loki can amp his whole team and they will just sh** stomp the Eternals. Does the wrecking crew ring a bell. Thor's hammer alone is greater than the whole Eternal's team, Thor surrounds the eternal's in vortex and cast them into Hela.

Desaad
Thor and Gilgamesh have already fought, evenly.

Does Loki have prep to amp the Asgardians? Has he ever demonstrated that capacity before, with Asgardians, without special devices (Norn Stones, the mold to make Mjoliner)? If he had the ability, why not do it before?

Couldn't the Eternals just form a Uni-Mind and go to town?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor > Uni-Mind = All Eternals

Ask the Celestials.

Desaad
Haha, yeah, that's the same.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Desaad

Does Loki have prep to amp the Asgardians? Has he ever demonstrated that capacity before, with Asgardians, without special devices (Norn Stones, the mold to make Mjoliner)? If he had the ability, why not do it before?

hmm.. I may be wrong, but didn't blondie have the upper hand? I'm gonna have to check that one out again.

the Darkone

Loki has amped the Wrecker and himself to battle Thor is the past it's within his power set. Loki did it against Masterson Thor and Beta Ray Bill, hell he was kick BRB a$$.

No they need Zuras to do it.

celeyhyga17
Loki has amped the Wrecker and himself to battle Thor is the past it's within his power set. Loki did it against Masterson Thor and Beta Ray Bill, hell he was kick BRB a$$.

No they need Zuras to do it.

I thought all you need were 3 or more Eternals.

Desaad
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hmm.. I may be wrong, but didn't blondie have the upper hand? I'm gonna have to check that one out again.

It was slight, and he only won because Gilgamesh attacked him with electricity, to which he was especially immune.

Desaad

None of that answers my question.

The Wrecker got his power from the Norn Queen Karnilla, when he put on a helmet meant for Loki. Not from Loki directly empowering him.

The rest is you just talking about fights. Irrelevant.

Nope.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's beating Gilgamesh and I favor Loki over Sersi. Ikaris would beat any of the other Asgardians other than a higher end Heimdall. A higher end Balder -probably Simonson's version- would make it a fight. Thena isn't losing to Sif unless Sif teleports her out of the battle field (Same goes for any other match ups).

Did he still retain the amps? The Forgotten one was reborn even stronger than ever by the Celestials and he was already more powerful than normal before that.

Prep-Man
Toss up.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's beating Gilgamesh and I favor Loki over Sersi. Ikaris would beat any of the other Asgardians other than a higher end Heimdall. A higher end Balder -probably Simonson's version- would make it a fight. Thena isn't losing to Sif unless Sif teleports her out of the battle field (Same goes for any other match ups).

Did he still retain the amps? The Forgotten one was reborn even stronger than ever by the Celestials and he was already more powerful than normal before that.

he had some inconsistent showings in the Eternals mos recent series.
he wrecked Druig, plowed through Makkari, beat up Zuras, while fighting Thena he got stabbed straight through by her sword.

it did seem like he was still pretty strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.