Depowered Tyrant vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No bfr.

Who wins?

nicamarvin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Another fail thread by Philo

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Another fail thread by Philo

lol

anyways... jugg's shields aint gonna hold up against tyrant.

Stunner2xx
i dont think juggs has what it takes to bring tyrant down. he will just outsmart him

nicamarvin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
lol

anyways... jugg's shields aint gonna hold up against tyrant. Based on?

celeyhyga17
based on you phail

celeyhyga17
srry couldnt help it.

j/k

anyways...
based on the fact that Tyrant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggs

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Based on?

Did you see Juggs latest showing?

nicamarvin
Did you see Juggs latest showing? That did not change anything, Cap U just proved his mind thats why he got a bloody nose, but his body was just fine

KuRuPT Thanosi
Right. So then I'm guessing you feel like Tyrant couldn't attack his mind? Regardless if he can or can't attack is mind.... Tyrant is on a whole other level than juggs, in fact, like 10 levels above. Point being, Juggs gets raped in the pooper every way possible until his out or dead.

nicamarvin
Right. So then I'm guessing you feel like Tyrant couldn't attack his mind? Regardless if he can or can't attack is mind.... Tyrant is on a whole other level than juggs, in fact, like 10 levels above. Point being, Juggs gets raped in the pooper every way possible until his out or dead. I was thinking this was a brawl or something along those line, but I guess you are right about him attacking his mind, but he aint raping Juggy and Juggy cant die....

quanchi112
Tyrant, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.