PC Black Adam & Billy invade Asgard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Their goal is to kill Odin. Can they get through Asgard's forces and do it? PC Adam and Billy here.

JakeTheBank
Odin's best bet is BFR.

quanchi112
Odin dons the destroyer armor and beats them both.

Gecko4lif
Isnt odin all kinds of dead?

JakeTheBank
Well, Adam and Billy were legit invincible anyway, to say nothing of their insane resistance to magic. I don't see Odin overpowering them directly. He pulls a Shazam and banishes the two of them to another part of the galaxy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Isnt odin all kinds of dead? So you expect them to invade asgard after the Sentry destroyed it?

Lord Feron
Odin stomps them.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Odin stomps them.

doubtful. If SHAZAM couldn't own Adam, then Odin won't be able to.

kgkg
Originally posted by Prep-Man
doubtful. If SHAZAM couldn't own Adam, then Odin won't be able to. Didn't Shazam easily BFR him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by kgkg
Didn't Shazam easily BFR him.

Uh, not really. SHAZAM was in the ROE and although he did BFR, he was severely weakened. Didn't stop Adam from coming back, though.

kgkg
Uh, not really. SHAZAM was in the ROE and although he did BFR, he was severely weakened. Didn't stop Adam from coming back, though. confused What are you talking about Shazam waves his hand and BFR Adam there was no indication of either of them being weaker. He took thousands of year to come back no?

Your probably thinking of the time when he does come back and dies.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by kgkg
confused What are you talking about Shazam waves his hand and BFR Adam there was no indication of either of them being weaker. He took thousands of year to come back no?

Your probably thinking of the time when he does come back and dies.

SHAZAM was in a weakened state when he did that. And this was IN the ROE.

BTW, the reason SHAZAM did that was because he knew he couldn't stop Adam physically.

kgkg
SHAZAM was in a weakened state when he did that. And this was IN the ROE.

BTW, the reason SHAZAM did that was because he knew he couldn't stop Adam physically. I don't know where your getting that from but I'm talking about this

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1442/adamwg.th.jpg

Considering Shazam came after Adam after he took the throne it's more likely that the battle took place there.

maybe your referring to some other showing that I'm not aware of.

Prep-Man
That's Fawcett. I'm talking about DC's BA. One of his first origin's, SHAZAM BFR him, but it severly weakened him. Here is another scan of Adam's power.

http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b5c61_lightningdraw.jpg

Prep-Man
this is what I was talking about.

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=568ef_pyramid3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.