Defenders & Fantastic 4 vs. Avengers & X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hulk
Namor
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Reed
Sue
Johnny
Ben

Vs.

Thor
Sentry
Ironman
Ms. Marvel
Cyclops
Wolverine
Iceman
Colossus

Who would win? Why?

JakeTheBank
Depends on the levels of Strange and Sentry, probably.

tests
if this is classic strange, id go with his team, regardless of sentrys levels

McNasty996
I'M going with team 1 they have pretty much no dead weight
and everyone on the team is doing something and can contribute
not to mention that they have alot of heavy hitters while team
2 only has 2

byrdgang21
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends on the levels of Strange and Sentry, probably.

Use current strange and classic sentry

KingD19
Isn't Current Strange pretty weak? Considering he's no longer Sorcerer Supreme, and a lot of his power is gone?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by KingD19
Isn't Current Strange pretty weak? Considering he's no longer Sorcerer Supreme, and a lot of his power is gone?

He isnt as strong as his classic self for sure but imo of I were to use classic strange, that would make the fight too lopsided in team 1s favor.

KingD19
Don't make him Classic, make him current Sorcerer Supreme. Because current is him without the eye of agamatto, etc... or his SS powers.

tests
Originally posted by KingD19
Don't make him Classic, make him current Sorcerer Supreme. Because current is him without the eye of agamatto, etc... or his SS powers.

Without his SS powers, does that basically mean that he cant call upon higher gods like the vishanti?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hulk
Namor
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Reed
Sue
Johnny
Ben

Vs.

Thor
Sentry
Ironman
Ms. Marvel
Cyclops
Wolverine
Iceman
Colossus

Who would win? Why?

Wolverine is the most dangerous one here. The guy is able to exist on multiple teams and solo appearances across multiple titles. It all hinges on whether Strange can bfr him before he makes his move. If they can, Defenders/FF would take this.

cdtm
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Wolverine is the most dangerous one here. The guy is able to exist on multiple teams and solo appearances across multiple titles. It all hinges on whether Strange can bfr him before he makes his move. If they can, Defenders/FF would take this.

I bet Wolverine can exist in different dimensions as well. Anyone who was on the cover of EVERY comic in the company of Marvel at the same time once has to be omniversal in nature..

Those What If's? Those weren't alt Wolverine, it was all 616 Wolverine, as an alt version wouldn't be awesome enough to stab through Silver Surfers skin.

Bouboumaster
Team 1. Sue, Thing, Hulk and Strange are monsters, but Silver Surfer is the one who tips the scales. I don't think that team 2 have the firepower to beat Silverado.

Reaper777

Hulk, Dr. strange, or Silver surfer are more than capable of dealing with wolverine....

the ninjak
Iceman also tilts T2s favor in their direction as well. He pretty much murders the Fantastic 4.

But I'm still siding with Defenders.

ares834
Team 1 wins. SS, DS, Namor, Hulk... Only Sentry and Thor can mach these guys but its not enough.

lawest9
Originally posted by McNasty996
I'M going with team 1 they have pretty much no dead weight
and everyone on the team is doing something and can contribute
not to mention that they have alot of heavy hitters while team
2 only has 2 In a random encounter I'd agree, But IF any prep is involved then Reed can come up with a creation that'll swing it in team 2's favor.

Stunner2xx

lol. really that die hard of a wolverine fan to say that he is the most dangerous? he isnt even 2nd second on the team forget both teams
SS pretty much makes this a one sided fight

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by lawest9
In a random encounter I'd agree, But IF any prep is involved then Reed can come up with a creation that'll swing it in team 2's favor.

So Reed Richards with prep is going to make his team lose? lol

Reaper777
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
So Reed Richards with prep is going to make his team lose? lol

What?

amnesia
lol. really that die hard of a wolverine fan to say that he is the most dangerous? he isnt even 2nd second on the team forget both teams
SS pretty much makes this a one sided fight

I wouldn't say that. Thor is on his level.

rotiart
It's sentry then I'm assuming no void.

He gets ktfo by a hulk punch akin to the blue marvel knockout.

lawest9
So Reed Richards with prep is going to make his team lose? lol I meant team ONE!

the ninjak
Sentry gets astral wiped by Strange! And Surfer helps.

BattleMage
Team one 6-7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.