Jack Sparrow's Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captjack
I looked for my previous message but couldn't find it so I apologize if this seems redundant.

It is with great concern that Jack's crew will not be included in the 4th POTC movie. As of today, Mr. Gibbs is the only one that is returning to be with Jack.

There is no reason for Pintel,Ragetti,Marty or Mr. Cotton not to be included in "On Stranger Tides" as their scenes and lines were minimal but added continuity and comic relief. After all, a pirate with a parrot on his shoulder is the epitome of piracy!

I am asking all to look at a petition that is online. If you do wish to electronically sign it, you do not have to use your real name, screen name or any name. Anonymous is just fine.

I will send the petition via snail mail to the appropriate persons. I am also considering putting a message in the LA times further down in time-that's how serious we are about this.

I appreciate your time in this matter. Thank you to all POTC fans

Bwa Ha Ha
Wow, LA Times? Nice.

I'm sure I already signed this.... But I'll go again. smile

captjack
Thank you for looking and signing. We do appreciate it.

I am so looking forward to the 4th movie. I just hope it will not be a ridiculous musical type production...hoping for the best!

Bwa Ha Ha
Pirates: The Musical

stick out tongue

You're welcome!

PirateofOslo
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAH PIRATES THE MUSICAL!!! OMG you just made my day. That would've been AWFUL!

I've already signed the petition too, btw smile

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL Abrupt bout of laughter there!

PirateofOslo
Then again, before AVPM, the idea of a Harry Potter musical was absolutely horrible to me. And well, I mean.. HELLO.

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

We all know how THAT ended up.

PirateofOslo
U-HUH! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
Happy Dance

PirateofOslo
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA peanutbutter jelllly

ibd4eva
Originally posted by PirateofOslo
Then again, before AVPM, the idea of a Harry Potter musical was absolutely horrible to me. And well, I mean.. HELLO.

oohh man tell me about it. I thought it was about the stupidest thing on the planet. I heard about it when it was originally up, but thought it was dumb, but I saved it just in case. When I saw it re-posted, I actually finally watched it. I mean...A Harry Potter musical? Really?

Bwa Ha Ha
And now....

Just look at us! eek!

PirateofOslo
When I first saw what it was, I was like "Ummmm... Should I watch this? I mean, I love Harry Potter, I love theatre, but this simply CAN'T be any good." I watched the first three videos, and FELL IN LOVE. Then I went to a friend's house for the night, excited to watch the entire thing when I came back home, and it was GONE. I was SO upset. I don't think I've ever been as excited in my life as I was when they put it back up. THAT was a good day. And almost a year ago! Holy crap.

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh, when they took it down for editing?

PirateofOslo
Yeah smile

Bwa Ha Ha
I never got to see the unedited version.... sad

PirateofOslo
You can download it somewhere.. I can't remember where, though. Help me out, Katy?

But honestly, they didn't take out much. Just a few lines taken straight from the books, and some of the perverted humor :P

Bwa Ha Ha
Really? I had no idea.

Yeah, 'cuz they didn't think so many li'l kids would find it when they posted it. smile

ibd4eva
Yeah I got it. Link (not the hylian):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B6GIIVKI

Bwa Ha Ha
eek! eek! eek!

PirateofOslo
I knew I could rely on you Katy smile

ibd4eva
teeehee just here to help smile

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.