Death Gambit vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Gambit in his Death persona gets his staff and cards.

Fight takes place in a mall.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
In the comics Wolverine beat him badly to the point of torture until gambit gave up hopes location.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
In the comics Wolverine beat him badly to the point of torture until gambit gave up hopes location. well this is not comics, this is kmc...so pis don't apply

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
well this is not comics, this is kmc...so pis don't apply
That was no PIS in the slightest. Wolverine has stomp all over gambit numerous times, that fight was no different.

all depends upon the death card, it a sort of plot devices so really depends on it effectiveness. It only been used like 3 times or some such and not really certain of the effects full extent or impact on wolverine.

Starscream M
That was no PIS in the slightest. Wolverine has stomp all over gambit numerous times, that fight was no different.

all depends upon the death card, it a sort of plot devices so really depends on it effectiveness. It only been used like 3 times or some such and not really certain of the effects full extent or impact on wolverine. well first they are in a mall...so that works to gambit's advantage

he has infinite items to charge up and throw at wolverine

he also can run and gun

death gambit also can turn the air to poison to slow down or even incapacitate logan

Battlehammer
well first they are in a mall...so that works to gambit's advantage

he has infinite items to charge up and throw at wolverine

he also can run and gun

death gambit also can turn the air to poison to slow down or even incapacitate logan
to an extent, but dhe had plenty of items last time around him but did him not much good.

also how far do they start apart. also gambit tends to fight people up closes.

It have zero effect on wolverine and did nothing in there last fight either.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win

Trackz
to an extent, but dhe had plenty of items last time around him but did him not much good.

also how far do they start apart. also gambit tends to fight people up closes.

It have zero effect on wolverine and did nothing in there last fight either. when gorgon poisoned logan, logan went down after one stab to the back, logan may not know it's taxing his healing factor but the poison may be slowly weakening him.

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Trackz
when gorgon poisoned logan, logan went down after one stab to the back, logan may not know it's taxing his healing factor but the poison may be slowly weakening him.

I doubt it will affect Logan enough to stop Logan from killing him.

Logan was poisoned in his initial encounter with Gorgon? That wasn't in the EOTS story line, am I missing something?

Logan was tearing apart flying helicopters while tanking loads of mustard gas. He fought Omega Red for 18 hours despite death spores...I doubt Gambit's poison air is going to hold him back.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
I doubt it will affect Logan enough to stop Logan from killing him.

Logan was poisoned in his initial encounter with Gorgon? That wasn't in the EOTS story line, am I missing something?

Logan was tearing apart flying helicopters while tanking loads of mustard gas. He fought Omega Red for 18 hours despite death spores...I doubt Gambit's poison air is going to hold him back. yea, while finding the hand ninjas, he is being poisoned, it doesn't slow him at all, but when gorgon stabs him in the back and he is knocked out, some people have stated teh reason that wolverine fell to the stab is his healing factor being taxed by the poison.

The Real Wolvie
yea, while finding the hand ninjas, he is being poisoned, it doesn't slow him at all, but when gorgon stabs him in the back and he is knocked out, some people have stated teh reason that wolverine fell to the stab is his healing factor being taxed by the poison.

Gorgon struck Wolverine off panel...the blade through the chest didn't KILL Wolverine. But I'm pretty sure Gorgon killed him off-panel after that. See where Gorgon is raising up the blade to deliver the final blow.

Does detah gambit have a durability boost?

Trackz
Gorgon struck Wolverine off panel...the blade through the chest didn't KILL Wolverine. But I'm pretty sure Gorgon killed him off-panel after that. See where Gorgon is raising up the blade to deliver the final blow. it didn't kill wolverine, but wolverine couldn't even move from the pain, if wolverine is paralyzed like that then anyone would be able to get the win over him. if gambit can use his poison to weaken wolverine, a couple of cards hits should put him down.

BruceSkywalker
Logan ftw

The Real Wolvie
it didn't kill wolverine, but wolverine couldn't even move from the pain, if wolverine is paralyzed like that then anyone would be able to get the win over him. if gambit can use his poison to weaken wolverine, a couple of cards hits should put him down.

eh...he was clearly unconscious on the table when they were brainwashing him - but he remembered Fedra so I dunno....anyway, unless you are referring to ANOTHER storyline, I highly doubt the poison did much to Logan. The Gorgon was totally badass and managed to sneak up on Wolverine and then deliver a blow that put him down. To be fair though, we don't know what happened after that because it went off-panel and all we can really be sure of is that Fedra stole a piece of his soul and that Gorgon eventually did manage to put him down. I doubt the poison had anything to do with that.

Wimjet
i didnt know Wolverine was poisoned in EOTS, where in the books does it say that?
i must have totally missed that embarrasment

chomperx9
well this is not comics, this is kmc...so pis don't apply laughing i want to profile this how do i do that ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wimjet
i didnt know Wolverine was poisoned in EOTS, where in the books does it say that?
i must have totally missed that embarrasment

Methane from Hand ninjas and the injuries he sustained in that fight affected him.

Gorgon struck Wolverine off panel...the blade through the chest didn't KILL Wolverine. But I'm pretty sure Gorgon killed him off-panel after that. See where Gorgon is raising up the blade to deliver the final blow.

That wasn't final blow. There was a panel showing Logan's body prior to the resurrection. It was riddled with blades.

Trackz
eh...he was clearly unconscious on the table when they were brainwashing him - but he remembered Fedra so I dunno....anyway, unless you are referring to ANOTHER storyline, I highly doubt the poison did much to Logan. The Gorgon was totally badass and managed to sneak up on Wolverine and then deliver a blow that put him down. To be fair though, we don't know what happened after that because it went off-panel and all we can really be sure of is that Fedra stole a piece of his soul and that Gorgon eventually did manage to put him down. I doubt the poison had anything to do with that. i'm talking about their fight in the graveyard. gorgon snuck up on wolverine and stabbed him in the back, wolverine stated the pain was so great he could barely move. people stated wolverine wasn't able to bounce back from that stab because the poison weakened his healing. i'm not talking about anything that happened later.

Battlehammer
when gorgon poisoned logan, logan went down after one stab to the back, logan may not know it's taxing his healing factor but the poison may be slowly weakening him.
He stabbed him through the heart.......

that a lot of damage. weakening him to any point that it effect his physical abilities is nonexsistent at best it weaken his healing factor slightly.

Starscream M
death gambit could blow up logan's heart

also, death gambit could kill logan by charging logan up and making him explode

Battlehammer
death gambit could blow up logan's heart

also, death gambit could kill logan by charging logan up and making him explode
how would he blow up wolverines heart? he can't charge organic matter if not mistaken.

except for the fact he can't charge organic matter...........

Starscream M
how would he blow up wolverines heart? he can't charge organic matter if not mistaken.

except for the fact he can't charge organic matter........... adamantium aint organic buddy

Martian_mind
Has Battlehammer truly fled? Is this the end of our intrepid heroes adventures? Has Masterbruce finally won?

Find out,next time, on utterly pointless rivalries!!

ExodusCloak
In the comics Wolverine beat him badly to the point of torture until gambit gave up hopes location.

I don't think that was death. Death has a toxic fart. Sinister helped him revert back to as normal as can be.

Trackz

that a lot of damage. weakening him to any point that it effect his physical abilities is nonexsistent at best it weaken his healing factor slightly.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9845/sneakattack1.jpg

?

snoopdogg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9845/sneakattack1.jpg

? What's going on there?

Trackz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What's going on there? wolverine is looking for the kidnapper of a child, he finds him and attacks, the guy is protected by the hand, wolverine beats all of them and finds this guy, gorgon sneaks up on him and stabs him through the back. i hope i'm remembering this correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.