Amdroids vs. Cyborgs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Amazo
Brainiac
Ultron (adamantium version)
Vision
Red Tornado
Human Torch (Jim Hammond)

Vs.

Cyborg Superman
War Machine
Cyborg ( Teen Titans)
Cable
Bishop
Forge
Deathlock
Lady Deathstrike
M.O.D.O.K

Fight takes place in a very large factory in Tokyo.
Eaech team has 6 hours prep.

Who wins?

Blanket
It's Androids.

As in, Android 17 was as powerful as Piccolo merged with Kami.

rader
Actually, He was as powerful as Imperfect Cell when merged with Kami. He would have stomped 17.

Blanket
Originally posted by rader
Actually, He was as powerful as Imperfect Cell when merged with Kami. He would have stomped 17. I remember them stalemating... ?

rader
I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but I'll have to rewatch that saga. I was almost certain that he measured himself as equal to Imperfect Cell.

Blanket
Originally posted by rader
I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but I'll have to rewatch that saga. I was almost certain that he measured himself as equal to Imperfect Cell. Thought that was before he fought 17.

But ya, I'm pretty sure they stalemated.

Philosophía
Yeah, he evenly fought Android 17, in one of the most awesome fights from the series.

rader is wrong.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blanket
I remember them stalemating... ?

No, you're right.

Rader's thinking about when Piccolo took on Cell in his first appearance. Piccolo was clearly stronger, so Cell escaped and powered up on humans.

When the powered up Cell came for Android 17, Piccolo couldn't even scratch him, and Android 17 didn't stand a chance.

Android 17 probably could have handled Cell when he was weaker too.

Blanket
Originally posted by cdtm
No, you're right.

Rader's thinking about when Piccolo took on Cell in his first appearance. Piccolo was clearly stronger, so Cell escaped and powered up on humans.

When the powered up Cell came for Android 17, Piccolo couldn't even scratch him, and Android 17 didn't stand a chance.

Android 17 probably could have handled Cell when he was weaker too. Ah. I forgot about Piccolo facing off against Cell when he absorbed 17.

Still makes me want to go back and watch the Cell saga again though. The whole series actually.

Philosophía
Read the manga.

Cuts through the bullshit (no filler), consistent (no contradictory scenes), better etc.

Blanket

cdtm

Stunner2xx
this thread has been officially hi jacked

byrdgang21
I enjoy dbz as well.... but stay on topic

Blanket
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I enjoy dbz as well.... but stay on topic TBH, I haven't even read the OP...

Philosophía
Who has?

We should also report the shit out of him for backseat moderating, until Paul/Bada come here with the banhammer.

Lord Feron
Wow T1 in a stomp unless Cyborg Supes (and maybe others) take over Team one via technopathy.

rader
Yeah, I feel stupid... I remember the 17-Picollo fight now. I think I just tried to block out all the 17 stuff because I couldn't stand him. Also, I forgot which version of Imperfect Cell 16 was going toe-to-toe with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.