L.A Noire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Team Bondi brings you to the law and Detectives of the 1940s with L.A. Noire. As the name suggest its based of of the artistic elements of film Noir. The game will use Darksprint's global Illumination effects and 20 hours worth of voice acting.

3hk3rZ_lnTI

Gameplay is self explanatory with the combine elements of Mystery added with Sanbox as you solve murders in post WWII LA.

Phanteros
No one is interested in this at all?

Demonic Phoenix
I'm more interested in Max Payne 3 and Mafia II. estahuh

This game looks good though. Time will tell.

-Pr-
saw the trailer a while back. hoping its good.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, like i said in the other, LA Noire thread, i have high expectations for this game. Not only does the game look stunning in style and graphics but the concept of playing a detective (or even police officer) is one that has, surprisingly been missing from console games. The setting is also very appealing to me and im anxious to see how Rockstar does in making a game in this era. The only better time period i could suggest for a game like this would be the Twenties or thirties. There's something about that era, it feels gritty and elegant.

Since this is a, Rockstar game i am expecting a top game and considering that they are able to induce atmosphere like few others im sure it will be good.

Phanteros
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, like i said in the other, LA Noire thread, i have high expectations for this game. Not only does the game look stunning in style and graphics but the concept of playing a detective (or even police officer) is one that has, surprisingly been missing from console games. The setting is also very appealing to me and im anxious to see how Rockstar does in making a game in this era. The only better time period i could suggest for a game like this would be the Twenties or thirties. There's something about that era, it feels gritty and elegant.

Since this is a, Rockstar game i am expecting a top game and considering that they are able to induce atmosphere like few others im sure it will be good. They should of did the thirties but as crime was all over the place but I guess the 40s will has some mobs of note.

Kazenji
In Game Trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-in-game-l-a-noire/707364?xrs=synd_facebook

Phanteros
Great post Kazenji. The animations are a step up than most GTA styled games.

Kazenji
I know its also made by a bunch of Aussie's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.