Thor vs Silver Surfer with twists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is a hand to hand combat using only natural strength reflexes and durability.

First scenario is the surfer from planet Hulk restrained from using his PC against the physical prowess of classic Thor wlo mjolnir.

second scenario is warrior madness Thor against SS whose strength is augmented by the PC.

Both fights are bloodlusted, Who wins?

Blanket
Surfer, just because I can... just like another fella can claim Thor to be stronger than Superman...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by lawest9
This is a hand to hand combat using only natural strength reflexes and durability.

First scenario is the surfer from planet Hulk restrained from using his PC against the physical prowess of classic Thor wlo mjolnir.

second scenario is warrior madness Thor against SS whose strength is augmented by the PC.

Thor stomps Norrin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blanket
Surfer, just because I can... just like another fella can claim Thor to be stronger than Superman...

Who claims Thor is stronger than Clark?

Just interested. I think I'll like this intelligent fellow.

janus77
first scenario Surfer stomps. second scenario, depends on how much PC Surfer uses. theoretically (and going by comparable performances against Hulk) Surfer should stomp here too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
My. God.

janus77
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
My. God.
you called?

Blanket
My. God. Now you know how it feels reading your posts. smile

janus77
Now you know how it feels reading your posts. smile
a religious experience? confused

Blanket
Originally posted by janus77
a religious experience? confused Yes. thumb up

batdude123
you called?

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Now you know how it feels reading your posts. smile

But I base my opinions on what I read. I don't pull my information out of my ass. If you don't like my opinions, that's too bad but don't pretend that they're baseless. If I state something, it's more than likely happened in a comic.

If you don't agree, that's fine, take your shit somewhere else.

janus77
Yes. thumb up
I get that when I look at Wonder Woman yes

Blanket
But I base my opinions on what I read. I don't pull my information out of my ass. If you don't like my opinions, that's too bad but don't pretend that they're baseless. If I state something, it's more than likely happened in a comic.

If you don't agree, that's fine, take your shit somewhere else. lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol

Concession accepted.

/quanchi

JakeTheBank
Thor in both.

quanchi112
Thor in both.

cdtm

If you don't agree, that's fine, take your shit somewhere else.

To be fair, Surfers performances vs Hulk are pretty impressive..

Bannerless Hulk hit Surfer pretty hard, and didn't really seem to hurt him..

cdtm
Any official word on Surfers base strength?

I'm thinking Thor wins the second, but loses the first.. Even without amping, Surfer still has the overall better durability.

Ambient
you called?
laughing out loud funniest yet..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
Any official word on Surfers base strength?

I'm thinking Thor wins the second, but loses the first.. Even without amping, Surfer still has the overall better durability.

Solely his base strength and no Power Cosmic amping at all involved? I'd say at the edge of Class 100's.

Amping Silver Surfer is going to defeat Warrior Madness Thor in a brawl? Ridiculous. Unamped Thor would beat down Norrin in a brawl.

Mindship

Both fights are bloodlusted, Who wins? Frankly, I was amazed at how well Surfer handled himself in Planet Hulk (and a rather sedate Surfer at that). If he'd been bloodlusted? I can see Hulk and crew laying bloodied at his toeless feet. So against classic Thor, I'm giving this to Soarin' Norrin, especially given his superior durability.

PC-amped Surfer is a wild card: there's no arguable way to gauge what this actually means (2x? 10x? 100x?). So I really don't know.

Mshinu
Thor stomps on Norrin till he shits silver pudding.

celeyhyga17

Thor 7/10
Thor 10/10

D_Dude1210
Thor 6/10

Thor 10/10

Parmaniac
Now you know how it feels reading your posts. smile laughing

amnesia
Surfer is a pretty much shit in h2h

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindship
Frankly, I was amazed at how well Surfer handled himself in Planet Hulk (and a rather sedate Surfer at that). If he'd been bloodlusted? I can see Hulk and crew laying bloodied at his toeless feet. So against classic Thor, I'm giving this to Soarin' Norrin, especially given his superior durability.

PC-amped Surfer is a wild card: there's no arguable way to gauge what this actually means (2x? 10x? 100x?). So I really don't know.

And what exactly did he do in Planet Hulk that supports the opinion that Norrin somehow takes Thor in a hand to hand battle? If anything, it supports the opinion that despite his so called durability, he'd get the shit beaten out of him in a brawl by Thor.

Lmao. Non amped Norrin taking Classic Thor in a brawl. Hilarious.

KillAll
Thor has shown that he can take silver surfer out with relative ease. surfer has admitted (while the surfer was amped by loki) that he still couldnt beat thor.

thor wins all battles if he wants 2 in both scenarios...

JakeTheBank
I don't see how Surfer can take Thor in melee, let alone Warrior's Madness Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.