Hercules Runs the Wrestling Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Ok guys this Gauntlet is about wrestling no other fighting style or exotic powers are allowed....Herc starts fresh every battle...

Ultimate Colossus
Martian Man Hunter
WonderWoman
Lobo
SuperMan
Sentry-NO Void
Gladiator
Thor
Champion
Maestro Hulk
WWH
Thanos

so Can the God of Strength clear this gauntlet.. confused

snyper1982
There is now way he makes it past two.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by snyper1982
There is now way he makes it past two. Why not.. confused Herc is more skilled than MM in the art of Wrestling.. Happy Dance

snyper1982
Because he is nowhere close to being as strong, or fast. It'd be like a grown man wrestling a child. Regardless of how well skilled the child is, he just doesn't have what it takes to beat a full grown man.

Badabing
Straight up wrestling skills with all things being equal, he beats everyone except Champion. Thor and WW could be a tie.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
Straight up wrestling skills with all things being equal, he beats everyone except Champion. Thor and WW could be a tie. Yeah Champion SHOULD be more skilled... stick out tongue

Bentley
Straight up wrestling skills with all things being equal, he beats everyone except Champion. Thor and WW could be a tie.

Seconded.

Colossus-Big C
Straight up wrestling skills with all things being equal, he beats everyone except Champion. Thor and WW could be a tie. pretty much though some poeple would give him a hard fight

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
pretty much though some poeple would give him a hard fight Who.. confused Lobo

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules would beat everyone. Thor and Diana do the best here.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Who.. confused Lobo i dont know too much about lobos fighting skills

snyper1982
So are you just comparing wrestling skills? I thought they got to use their strength and speed because those are more innate abilities rather than an exotic power. If it is the former I recant, if it is the latter I still hold my original opinion.

brownqk
No way does Hercules clear this gauntlet. As a former wrestler myself, I know that there's a limit to what skill and artistry can do for you, especially if you're opponents are dedicated warriors themselves. If you're opponent weighs more than you, or is simply stronger and quicker than you, then you're at a disadvantage, unless you outrageously outclass him.

Now with that said, Hercules at least stalemates and probably edges Thor, but after that he outright loses.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by brownqk
No way does Hercules clear this gauntlet. As a former wrestler myself, I know that there's a limit to what skill and artistry can do for you, especially if you're opponents are dedicated warriors themselves. If you're opponent weighs more than you, or is simply stronger and quicker than you, then you're at a disadvantage, unless you outrageously outclass him.

Now with that said, Hercules at least stalemates and probably edges Thor, but after that he outright loses.

Like Maestro knows his way around the mat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Champion should be better than Herc in wrestling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.