This fight right here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
spiderman vs luke cage

physical fighting no flying or energy powers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which one of them has energy powers or the ability to fly pray tell?

Blanket
This is crap.

I really can't see why you wouldn't allow Luke's flying and energy powers. erm

Lord Feron
who has Flying or energy powers here?

Anyway, If spider-man can still use webbing I would say him. Even without webbing. Luke would have a hard time landing a hit.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Which one of them has energy powers or the ability to fly pray tell? I could show you several examples of Spider-man fly cool

Colossus-Big C
what class is spiderman in strength?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what class is spiderman in strength? 1000+ at least

EDIT: Stat wise 10t by feats that's highly argueble they definately exeeded class 50

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what class is spiderman in strength? 34.5

marwash22
i think Spiderman is about 20-30, maybe 40 class.

Spidey has beaten people stronger than cage, I'd give him the win due to intelligence... providing Cage doesn't immediately grab him.

The Nuul
Luke Cage mind rapes Parker!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by marwash22
i think Spiderman is about 20-30, maybe 40 class.

Spidey has beaten people stronger than cage, I'd give him the win due to intelligence... providing Cage doesn't immediately grab him. luke is a class 40 also spiderman can go punch for punch with him

Lord_Talron
luke summons dormammu on his ass. but spiderman uses his unbeatable gravimetric shield to block any damage dormammu tries to do to him. but cage attacks him from behind with his mutant ice powers. gg spidey

Mshinu
Spidey gets pissed off and starts punching trough the dimensions! Luke Cages`s shell cracks and he releases his energy form, zapping the spider with omega level telepathy. Dying Parker jumps directly into psi-Cage and they nullify each other, destroying the planet in the process. DRAW!

SamZED
Normally Id give Spider-man the majority but since he's not allowed to use his energy powers or flight its a draw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.