King Hyperion vs Rulk vs Doomsday vs SBP vs Void/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
These five fight going all out, no cis or pis or Bfr.

Who is last 1 standing?

quanchi112
Void could beat them all as a team.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime could beat them all with his pinky.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Fixed. How does Prime beat the Void?

Bentley
How does Prime beat the Void?

Retcon punch.

quanchi112
Retcon punch. Did that ever happen outside infinite crisis?

shokosugi
SBP > DD > Rulk > King Hyperion > Void/Sentry

shokosugi
How does Prime beat the Void?

by throwing a hundred hellicariers at Void. smokin'

The Pict
Void could beat them all as a team.

facepalm

ares834
Prime FTW.

Mshinu
Rulk and Void tear the rest apart. Rulk chokes Void out evil face

Nihilist
Originally posted by ares834
Prime FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP > DD > Rulk > King Hyperion > Void/Sentry Based on?Originally posted by shokosugi
by throwing a hundred hellicariers at Void. smokin' They get killed before this happens. And there are no helicarriers around. If Superboy can scar Prime for life imagine what Void is going to do.Originally posted by ares834
Prime FTW. How?

The Pict
They get killed before this happens. And there are no helicarriers around. If Superboy can scar Prime for life imagine what Void is going to do.

If flying near the sun can incinerate Bob's body imagine what Prime's HV will do.

amnesia
SBP.

SamZED
Originally posted by The Pict
If flying near the sun can incinerate Bob's body imagine what Prime's HV will do. TBF it didnt work. The Void put himself back together and was no longer effected by the heat.

How does retcon punch work?

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
TBF it didnt work. The Void put himself back together and was no longer effected by the heat.

How does retcon punch work?

More like, he moved away and stopped getting seared.

SamZED
More like, he moved away and stopped getting seared. But he didnt move, he was turned into a skeleton for a sec, then instantly reformed and told Bob something like "this isnt going to work".

Bentley
But he didnt move, he was turned into a skeleton for a sec, then instantly reformed and told Bob something like "this isnt going to work".

Watch the background!

SamZED
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013023.jpg
Stole it from the respect thread. He remained in the same spot and just put himself back together. And wasnt effected any longer.

Bentley
Follow the panels, Sentry was moving away from the sun next page, its easy to see that the movement started at that point.

SamZED
But he wasnt moving when he was a skeleton yet started to reform, dont think he could've done that unless his body was able to withstand the heat. Also Void said it worked only because Bob wanted it to harm him. Im NOT supporting Quan's "argument" here, just think Void can definitely take the HV.

Bentley
But he wasnt moving when he was a skeleton yet started to reform, dont think he could've done that unless his body was able to withstand the heat. Also Void said it worked only because Bob wanted it to harm him. Im NOT supporting Quan's "argument" here, just think Void can definitely take the HV.

Kal's heat vision? Maybe, a big maybe considering he didn't enter the sun -just approached the surface- and Supes heat vision is hotter than the sun.

Prime's heat vision? Let's not go there.

quanchi112
Kal's heat vision? Maybe, a big maybe considering he didn't enter the sun -just approached the surface- and Supes heat vision is hotter than the sun.

Prime's heat vision? Let's not go there. Let's go there. The writer backed up the statement the only reason he died is because he wanted to so physical damage doesn't mean anything as long as he wants to come back. That's consistent with the character whereas you want to dismiss the context to try and say Prime wins despite knowing he can't win here. He gets ripped in half.

Prime would run from him anyways just like he does when he gets hit by darkness and by certain characters. He's a coward.

If flying near the sun can incinerate Bob's body imagine what Prime's HV will do. We've seen him being physically destroyed prior to and the only reason it happened when he faced Thor was because he wanted it. If he didn't want to lose he keeps coming back just like previously. We've also already seen him near the sun and reform at will. Try to know a little about the character before making such ridiculous statements.

Bentley
Pak said World Breaker Hulk was a cosmic level threat...

quanchi112
Pak said World Breaker Hulk was a cosmic level threat... That's different than what the Void actually did on panel. Void was able to reform from any damage until he decided not to come back. I am not using Bendis' opinion on who'd win a fight I am using his appearances and what it took to beat him as my evidence.

Bentley
That's different than what the Void actually did on panel. Void was able to reform from any damage until he decided not to come back. I am not using Bendis' opinion on who'd win a fight I am using his appearances and what it took to beat him as my evidence.

Did Void regenerate from constant attacks hotter than the sun more than 1000 times a second? If not then we wouldn't be talking of "any damage".

Black bolt z
SBP.

The Pict

We've seen him being physically destroyed prior to and the only reason it happened when he faced Thor was because he wanted it. If he didn't want to lose he keeps coming back just like previously. We've also already seen him near the sun and reform at will. Try to know a little about the character before making such ridiculous statements.

You should try and know more about SBP then. Saying Sentry could beat them all is the height of nonsense. Really, that is sheer Marvel bias right there Quanchi. There isn't a strength, durability or speed feat that Sentry has that SBP couldn't repeat, he most likely has feats than better all of Sentry's.

Yes he was reformed by Void. Point is HV is far hotter than the Sun. It's going to incinerate Sentry for the KO win.

The Nuul
KH has shit for feats. Rulk is BS, DD cannot deal with Prime, Void is meh.

Prime wins.

quanchi112
Did Void regenerate from constant attacks hotter than the sun more than 1000 times a second? If not then we wouldn't be talking of "any damage". The Sentry reformed from the sun and was only punishing himself he also reformed after the MM destroyed. Even if he allows the temp to kill him he can come back again and again.

You should try and know more about SBP then. Saying Sentry could beat them all is the height of nonsense. Really, that is sheer Marvel bias right there Quanchi. There isn't a strength, durability or speed feat that Sentry has that SBP couldn't repeat, he most likely has feats than better all of Sentry's.

Yes he was reformed by Void. Point is HV is far hotter than the Sun. It's going to incinerate Sentry for the KO win. So Prime can reform? Can Prime resist the MM feats? Can Prime take all the damage Void has taken and come right back? Is Prime afraid of darkness?

Seriously,if Prime gets scarred for life by Superboy Void is going to wreck him.

If it just took hot temperatures to beat him why was everyone afraid of him including Strange, Reed, Osborn, the skrull empire who challenged earth, etc.?

Prime runs from heroes while Void dominates them.
Void can reform.

Lord_Talron
no he cant. if he could reform, he wouldve gone to therapy instead of asking to be killed.

smurph

Bentley
Temporary killing counts as a win anyways.

quanchi112
Temporary killing counts as a win anyways. Not if you reform as fast as he can.

Bentley
Not if you reform as fast as he can.

He still can't touch SBP, nor evade being retconned nor thrown into a reality hole made by good old punching. I mean, at best you should say "stalemate". Eventually SBP starts to punch reality and everything goes to heck.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Void wins.

Mshinu
Nah, ROID wins!

(Rulk with absorbed Void, duh)

grimify
Prime all day.

quanchi112
He still can't touch SBP, nor evade being retconned nor thrown into a reality hole made by good old punching. I mean, at best you should say "stalemate". Eventually SBP starts to punch reality and everything goes to heck. Why can't he touch Prime again? Prime gets him all the time and doesn't fight via speed blitz like ever so now how all of a sudden does he avoid the Void?

No, at Void's best he completely stomps Prime who doesn't punch holes in reality left and right and didn't do so against Ion, at the end of infinite crisis, during countdown, or at the end of sc.

Bentley
He did not need to punch reality any of those times, he was owning everyone left and right.

He punched through several dimensions when he was looking for Earth Prime.

quanchi112
He did not need to punch reality any of those times, he was owning everyone left and right.

He punched through several dimensions when he was looking for Earth Prime. By owning everyone do you mean fleeing from everyone? To take on Ion in an extended one on one fight despite exploiting his weakness is unforgivable.

Void destroyed Loki with one move. We have already seen how difficult it is previously to destroy Loki when Balder beheaded him.

He punched through due to the events of the story unfolding he doesn't punch characters and reality alter them.

Void can tear Prime apart.

Bentley
Void never owned anyone with regular Supes durability, let alone SBP's.

You may as well put Wolverine into the fight since he regenerates too 131

And punching characters normally doesn't devolve into ripping reality apart, but if Void keeps regenerating it will.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no he cant. if he could reform, he wouldve gone to therapy instead of asking to be killed.

smurph IS it just me or does that sound like something bada would say?

quanchi112
Void never owned anyone with regular Supes durability, let alone SBP's.

You may as well put Wolverine into the fight since he regenerates too 131

And punching characters normally doesn't devolve into ripping reality apart, but if Void keeps regenerating it will. What???????? embarrasmentli is extremely hard to kill and he killed him with one move. He ripped ares apart, dominated the Mm, and now he can't beat someone with Superman's durability let alone Prime's?

Wolverine can be ko'd or easily slapped around. Void can take on marvel earth and hold his own. Big diff. Void can beat on a team while engaging him whereas Prime runs when teams show up.

Void stomps Prime ten out of ten.

Bentley
You say Void can hold himself against Marvel Earth, Prime can hold himself against DC Earth + Green Lantern Corps.

And ask anyone, Loki and Ares have less durability than Superman by a mile. You saw how little durability had the asgardians during Siege, and MM has a human body so durability is not implied. Prime has moved planets around without people noticing, has tanked Anti-monitor's anti-matter and easily handling Ion's attacks as if he was a regular top tier.

Has Void really shown more power output than the Anti-monitor?

quanchi112
You say Void can hold himself against Marvel Earth, Prime can hold himself against DC Earth + Green Lantern Corps.

And ask anyone, Loki and Ares have less durability than Superman by a mile. You saw how little durability had the asgardians during Siege, and MM has a human body so durability is not implied. Prime has moved planets around without people noticing, has tanked Anti-monitor's anti-matter and easily handling Ion's attacks as if he was a regular top tier.

Has Void really shown more power output than the Anti-monitor? Prime fled and was defeated by just two Supermen with a little help from the corps. he was beaten and taken in.

Loki is harder to kill than Superman by far. To rip Loki in half with an amp is incredible showing. We just recently saw Superman almost killed and was wrecked all over his body.

The am in sc corp. This guy couldn't even kill Sodam Yat and had two chances to do so.

Naija boy
Void wins decisively.

Omega Vision
Prime fled and was defeated by just two Supermen with a little help from the corps. he was beaten and taken in.

Loki is harder to kill than Superman by far. To rip Loki in half with an amp is incredible showing. We just recently saw Superman almost killed and was wrecked all over his body.

The am in sc corp. This guy couldn't even kill Sodam Yat and had two chances to do so.
The SCW AM also weathered the combined attacks of the Guardians (one of which could give Void trouble by his lonesome) and killed Scar with a mere touch. After having Warworld dropped on him and having the Yellow Central Battery detonated at point blank range he was still alive.

Oh and out of curiosity are there any characters in your mind other than Thanos that can beat Void?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The SCW AM also weathered the combined attacks of the Guardians (one of which could give Void trouble by his lonesome) and killed Scar with a mere touch. After having Warworld dropped on him and having the Yellow Central Battery detonated at point blank range he was still alive.

Oh and out of curiosity are there any characters in your mind other than Thanos that can beat Void? I was talking specifically about his power levels which were unimpressive considering he couldn't even take out Yat. I have seen orange lanterns kill Guardians by mistake so it's not really impressive at all. Void's power was much higher than Am's from sc.

Naija boy
Void Sentry was able to overide MMs molecular control and disperse him. it wasnt a matter of durability....Really MM shouting "how r u doing this to me, I control molecules" should have given it away to anyone not blinded by obscene hate for the character. Without Void/sentry losing the will to fight and intending to be put down, there is little anyone in this thread is going to be able to do to hinder him much.

Slaanesh
at first..i though Void win this..then i saw SBP..he punch Void face so hard that it alter reality and change Void back into Bob..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
at first..i though Void win this..then i saw SBP..he punch Void face so hard that it alter reality and change Void back into Bob.. MM couldn't do so so how does Prime? Seriously?

Lord_Talron
when did MM punch him?

quanchi112
when did MM punch him? So had he punched him then it would have happened? Did he revert back to Bob after being punched?

Do you have a point?

Lord_Talron
my point is he didnt punch him creepsmile

quanchi112
my point is he didnt punch him creepsmile So you don't see any punch reverting him. Good man.

Bentley
Prime fled and was defeated by just two Supermen with a little help from the corps. he was beaten and taken in.

A depowered younger Prime, at the end it was two adults against a kid, he still killed one of them.

Now you're just lowballing every one in SC, refrain from using this lame tactics.

Loki is harder to kill than Superman by far.

There goes your credibility.

Estacado
There goes your credibility.
It's not like he had any.......ermm

quanchi112
A depowered younger Prime, at the end it was two adults against a kid, he still killed one of them.

Now you're just lowballing every one in SC, refrain from using this lame tactics.

There goes your credibility. They were depowered as well but yes Prime fled and was still beaten despite his cowardess.

I am using a specific instance where he actually set out to kill Yat and was unsuccessful whereas Void ripped Loki in half easily with an amp.

Wait a minute are you saying he isn't? Superman gets saved left and right and can't be beheaded whereas Loki can. Loki's much harder to kill than Superman.

Originally posted by Estacado
It's not like he had any.......ermm Have anything to add to the debate?

Bentley
They were depowered as well but yes Prime fled and was still beaten despite his cowardess.

For someone who defends Void you seem to focus way too much in Prime's psychic state. The kid was scared of himself during IC, he never really wanted to kill all those people, call him coward all you want it changes nothing here.

I am using a specific instance where he actually set out to kill Yat and was unsuccessful whereas Void ripped Loki in half easily with an amp.

Now you're comparing Yat and Loki? By all means, make a thread AM vs Void you're still spouting nonesense.

Wait a minute are you saying he isn't? Superman gets saved left and right and can't be beheaded whereas Loki can. Loki's much harder to kill than Superman.

Its easier to chop Loki's head than to hurt Superman, not even counting uber speed.

Still lowballing characters and still bringing weak reasoning. At this point I don't know why I even bother discussing.

quanchi112
For someone who defends Void you seem to focus way too much in Prime's psychic state. The kid was scared of himself during IC, he never really wanted to kill all those people, call him coward all you want it changes nothing here.

Now you're comparing Yat and Loki? By all means, make a thread AM vs Void you're still spouting nonesense.

Its easier to chop Loki's head than to hurt Superman, not even counting uber speed.

Still lowballing characters and still bringing weak reasoning. At this point I don't know why I even bother discussing. He was scared but even at the end he wasn't as scared of his actions and was trying to restart the universe, amirite? He also was still scared of the flash in his tie in to sc wars when he was trying to flee from one.

You asked about their powers and I stated Void's powers greatly exceeded Am's from sc. I backed it up with evidence. Killing Loki with am amp in one attack is much more impressive than failing to take out Yat with two blasts.

Yes, but if Superman's head comes off he dies while Loki doesn't. Speed isn't taken into consideration here.

Superman's not an easy kill but let's face it Loki's made himself very hard to kill whereas Superman can be killed by k-nite, exposed to red suns, etc.

Bentley
He was scared but even at the end he wasn't as scared of his actions and was trying to restart the universe, amirite? He also was still scared of the flash in his tie in to sc wars when he was trying to flee from one.

I don't see how restarting the universe and undoing his past actions are divided as goals. Still, we're discussing Void, whose mental state is way worse than Prime's. Let alone the fact there is no CIS on this combat.

You asked about their powers and I stated Void's powers greatly exceeded Am's from sc. I backed it up with evidence. Killing Loki with am amp in one attack is much more impressive than failing to take out Yat with two blasts.

Loki's durability is also worse than Yat's, the attention AM payed to Yat was also lesser than Void's to Loki -he was having problems because of Loki so he was his primary target-.

Yes, but if Superman's head comes off he dies while Loki doesn't. Speed isn't taken into consideration here.

What are we discussing here again? If you just want to say chopping Supes head off will kill him then, sure, I think he would die.

If you're discussing about this battle, I think uber durability -which would make chopping his head off much harder than Loki's- and speed should be taking into consideration.

Superman's not an easy kill but let's face it Loki's made himself very hard to kill whereas Superman can be killed by k-nite, exposed to red suns, etc.

K-nite and Red Suns make Supes easier to kill. He's still harder to kill than Loki, a much more so if weakness aren't exploited.

Black bolt z
Why are you even bothering with him?He thinks void can beat galactus but thanos can beat void.No bother even "debating" with him.

quanchi112
I don't see how restarting the universe and undoing his past actions are divided as goals. Still, we're discussing Void, whose mental state is way worse than Prime's. Let alone the fact there is no CIS on this combat.

Loki's durability is also worse than Yat's, the attention AM payed to Yat was also lesser than Void's to Loki -he was having problems because of Loki so he was his primary target-.

What are we discussing here again? If you just want to say chopping Supes head off will kill him then, sure, I think he would die.

If you're discussing about this battle, I think uber durability -which would make chopping his head off much harder than Loki's- and speed should be taking into consideration.

K-nite and Red Suns make Supes easier to kill. He's still harder to kill than Loki, a much more so if weakness aren't exploited. Yes, his mental state is worse but he still pwned the opposition whereas Prime ran from them.

Durability isn't the issue alone it's who is harder to kill and the answer is Loki. You can behead the guy and he's stated he has went to measures to make himself as hard to kill as possible whereas the other characters die in this manner. Void ripped him in half quite easily.

Superman gets ripped in half all the same. We just saw him impaled by far less than the Void's powers and had his jaw broken by far less than the Void so it's obvious he would rip Superman in half with the same attack he used on Loki.

No, he has aid and lots of heroes come to his side. He also has the benefit of being the hero whereas Loki is the villain and doesn't have 5 monthly titles so of course he will perish more often than Superman but this is a forum where he can die. Knite and red suns really take their toll while Loki needs to be just beaten due to power you can't pick up some substance and use it to hurt him. Supes is also weak to magic.

Juk3n
Pak said World Breaker Hulk was a cosmic level threat...

who can't fly? Any sane cosmic being with cl100 str and ftl flight speed would just maroon him on a distant rock, like a naughty step. Cosmic threat Paks Anus.

Bentley
That's your opinion.

iceman24567
LOL

Bentley
That's your opinion.

eek!

I was totally talking to Quanchi shifty

quanchi112
eek!

I was totally talking to Quanchi shifty You should quote me and what exactly were you referring to when you said this.

Bentley
Yes, his mental state is worse but he still pwned the opposition whereas Prime ran from them.

Durability isn't the issue alone it's who is harder to kill and the answer is Loki.

Superman gets ripped in half all the same.

This.

Also you avoid the speed issue which is all more important without CIS and PIS.

quanchi112
This.

Also you avoid the speed issue which is all more important without CIS and PIS. Void was handling them all while Prime wasn't. That's a fact.

I argue how he's portrayed while if we do the same for Void and go powerset he's even more of an animal.

Black bolt z
Void was handling them all while Prime wasn't. That's a fact.

I argue how he's portrayed while if we do the same for Void and go powerset he's even more of an animal. Still ignoring speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Still ignoring speed. Void's fast as well and Prime never uses his speed to speedblitz only when he's being attacked has he ever used it. Try reading up on these characters.

Bentley
Void's fast as well and Prime never uses his speed to speedblitz only when he's being attacked has he ever used it. Try reading up on these characters.

Again Quanchi, no CIS.

quanchi112
Again Quanchi, no CIS. With no cis Prime has even less of a chance.

Bentley
With no cis Prime has even less of a chance.

Because Void has tagged uber speedesters who retcon people?

bbrem123
wow void wins...no question about it

Black bolt z
Void's fast as well and Prime never uses his speed to speedblitz only when he's being attacked has he ever used it. Try reading up on these characters. Originally posted by Bentley
Again Quanchi, no CIS. Exactly.With no CIS he just speedblitz's him from the beggining.Same with flash and regular supes.

quanchi112
Because Void has tagged uber speedesters who retcon people? Why can't he tag speedsters now? He can fly to the sun in moments and now he isn't fast enough to tag Prime who isn't even as fast as the Sentry.

Exactly.With no CIS he just speedblitz's him from the beggining.Same with flash and regular supes. He's faster than Prime and him tagging Void means nothing because he can't beat him that way. Void destroys him.

Bentley
Why can't he tag speedsters now? He can fly to the sun in moments and now he isn't fast enough to tag Prime who isn't even as fast as the Sentry.

You are using a travelling speed feat in space to argue who can or won't tag speedesters?

He's faster than Prime

Now I'll answer when you make arguments worth answering. wink

Black bolt z
You think void is faster then prime?You are high no expression

quanchi112
You are using a travelling speed feat in space to argue who can or won't tag speedesters?

Now I'll answer when you make arguments worth answering. wink Prime has been dominated by speedsters to the point he fears them. Speed isn't his thing and the fastest we ever saw him was the speed of light iirc. Sentry can go much faster than that. He also can attack him via tentacles or just cause him to blow up.

quanchi112
You think void is faster then prime?You are high no expression How would you know how fast he is since you admitted you haven't read anything over the character. When you actually read about these characters then feel free to share your opinion but until then don't.

Bentley
Prime has been dominated by speedsters to the point he fears them.

Prime could've shat his costume facing freaking Johny Quick and this is still off the point since there is no CIS.

Speed isn't his thing and the fastest we ever saw him was the speed of light iirc.

Are you going to tell me speed is Void's thing. Please

Prime has Superman's powerset except better, and Supes has several speed feats faster than that. Prime has countered speedblitzes, Void has done nil.

quanchi112
Prime could've shat his costume facing freaking Johny Quick and this is still off the point since there is no CIS.

Are you going to tell me speed is Void's thing. Please

Prime has Superman's powerset except better, and Supes has several speed feats faster than that. Prime has countered speedblitzes, Void has done nil. We saw him literally get lapped basically by the kid flash in legion and we see him run away from a flash in sc wars. We saw him beaten and do no real damage to the flashes as they effortlessly beat him.

Void is the Sentry and was even masking himself as such throughout most of the dark avengers. He has all the abilities o fboth and can switch up at will.

Prime got beat while throwing ineffective punches an dfears speedsters because he's not as fast as them nor is portrayed as such. Sentry's faster, more powerful, more versatile, stronger, and can reform.

Bentley
Since everything was besides the point and I said I would just answer if you actually brought something to the table I'll just ask:

What kind of effect do you hope to make with phrases like this?

Sentry's faster, more powerful, more versatile, stronger, and can reform.

iceman24567
More Quan polluting this thread no expression

quanchi112
Since everything was besides the point and I said I would just answer if you actually brought something to the table I'll just ask:

What kind of effect do you hope to make with phrases like this? His power is limitless Prime's isn't, his strength can tear ares in half, whereas prime can tear inconsequential corps members in half, etc.

What speed feats does Prime have to make you think he is faster?

Bentley
Limitless is thrown around in comics, Hulk's strength is limitless, so is Juggernaut's.

I'll look for scans of feats and post them later, sadly school gets in the way from anything aside fast posting.

quanchi112
Limitless is thrown around in comics, Hulk's strength is limitless, so is Juggernaut's.

I'll look for scans of feats and post them later, sadly school gets in the way from anything aside fast posting. Rarely do we ever see the feats from sentry/void with the abilities he has, Most characters don't strike fear into the skrull empire in the same manner as he does.

Black bolt z
How would you know how fast he is since you admitted you haven't read anything over the character. When you actually read about these characters then feel free to share your opinion but until then don't. I know enough about both characters to know prime is much faster.Originally posted by quanchi112
His power is limitless Prime's isn't, his strength can tear ares in half, whereas prime can tear inconsequential corps members in half, etc.

What speed feats does Prime have to make you think he is faster? Depends how you define limitless.Odins power could be limitless.Voids isn't entirely limitless either.

Wow...are you really saying that tearing one character in half is no more a feat then tearing another one?

quanchi112
I know enough about both characters to know prime is much faster. Depends how you define limitless.Odins power could be limitless.Voids isn't entirely limitless either.

Wow...are you really saying that tearing one character in half is no more a feat then tearing another one? Based on what? You also claimed you didn't read any of Void's newer stuff so I doubt that.

Odin's isn't limitless as he needs to recharge so you're wrong yet again.

Yes, it depends on who you are tearing. I guess if Sentry tears Lois Lane in half it's just as impressive as Ares, right? Laughs.

Black bolt z
Based on what? You also claimed you didn't read any of Void's newer stuff so I doubt that.

Yes, it depends on who you are tearing. I guess if Sentry tears Lois Lane in half it's just as impressive as Ares, right? Laughs. I know enough about both characters to know prime is much faster.

Odin is limitless depending on who is talking.To some people odins power would seem limitless.Voids might seem to but neither are really limitless.

When both are near equal in power it doesn't matter.Who you used as a basketball as a child?

Omega Vision
Based on what? You also claimed you didn't read any of Void's newer stuff so I doubt that.

Yes, it depends on who you are tearing. I guess if Sentry tears Lois Lane in half it's just as impressive as Ares, right? Laughs.
Odin has been described as Omnipotent. The lesson there being that only retards take hyperbole at face value.

Hyperbole like Void having limitless power.

bbrem123
so him stomping MM doesnt help prove he has limitless power?

bbrem123
its been said a dozen times...compared to odin being called omnipotent once....

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
its been said a dozen times...compared to odin being called omnipotent once....

Odin's been called omnipotent far more times than once. The Odinforce is also described as being limitless. OV's right. It's hyperbole. Just like that Million Exploding Suns crap.

Black bolt z
so him stomping MM doesnt help prove he has limitless power? Only TOAA has limitless power.Get that through yours and quans head.No one but TOAA has limitless power.

Omega Vision
so him stomping MM doesnt help prove he has limitless power?
You don't need limitless power to stomp the Watered Down MM shown in DR 14. Up till then Sentry was just HH and yet MM still recognized him as a legitimate threat. No Cube Being is threatened by a High Herald unless a plot device or PIS/CIS is involved.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odin has been described as Omnipotent. The lesson there being that only retards take hyperbole at face value.

Hyperbole like Void having limitless power. Odin needs to recharge and has been defeated by ants with asgard's backing so we know that isn't true. Void as been above marvel earth combined along with Loki, thor and everyone else taking him on. Void wins.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin's been called omnipotent far more times than once. The Odinforce is also described as being limitless. OV's right. It's hyperbole. Just like that Million Exploding Suns crap. Odin doesn't have limitless power we know that but as of now void has limitless power making him more powerful. Originally posted by Omega Vision
You don't need limitless power to stomp the Watered Down MM shown in DR 14. Up till then Sentry was just HH and yet MM still recognized him as a legitimate threat. No Cube Being is threatened by a High Herald unless a plot device or PIS/CIS is involved. Based on what was he watered down?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.