Calamari Love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Anyone else find it either weird or wrong that Kevin J. Anderson has Admiral Ackbar(the Mon Calamari) and Winter(the human) flirt shamelessly in the Jedi Academy series? I mean they were behaving like Dim and EJ, but it was worse b/c Ackbar is a squid.

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't think Dim is that transparent. She notices the age difference smile Also, I don't understand why you are against inter-racial relationships.

Dim
I can't believe I just got compared to a girl who's making goo goo eyes at a fish...oh my.

Thanks UBH smile

UnknownBountyHunter
No problem wink

Xizor
No probs with it, I was wondering if you thought it was a serious relationship or if the author was just being wierd?

UnknownBountyHunter
I was referring to Dim's statement, thank you. smile

Jedi Mercenary
If anything, Acbar should hook up with Cilghal.

UnknownBountyHunter
NO! What on Earth made you think of that?

Jedi Mercenary
My trenchant wit.

Xizor
If I was in the SW's Universe as a human I could find a more attractive life partner then a female Calamari. Especially if like Winter i was an attractive personal aide and close friend to the most powerful person in the New Republic.

Dim
Maybe it's some kind of weird fetish?...

Xizor
Squid Fetish...hehehe:J

UnknownBountyHunter
That's disgusting, let's stop posting. *ugh*

Dim
It's gross but it's the only explanation that I can see...

Is it just me or is Calamari Love a catchy title?...I just like saying it smile

Xizor
Calamari...Looooooooove.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Catchy Title? Yes
Odd Topic? Definitely
Need to Post? Not really

Dim
Oh come on UBH...You like saying to too...that's why you brought it back up smile

Xizor
Calamari...Looooooooovesmile

Dim
Okay...that's it...I'm putting it in my sig.

Xizor
Way to go Dim! Xizor just can't bring himself to sign stuff like that.

Clawed The Bum
man this is a old post i searched the last page and looked at the bottom one and i found this. man i was bored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.