Captain America & Shang-Chi vs. 50 Hand Ninjas (led by Elektra)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
Who wins?

BattleMage
Captain America & Shang-Chi easy

StiltmanFTW
Hand.

Trackz
probably hand

AlmightyKfish
Cap and Shang.

Shang takes on Elektra whilst Cap stomps some ninjas.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Cap and Shang.

Shang takes on Elektra whilst Cap stomps some ninjas.

They'd surround them, dude. Steve and Chi would be distracted thus and it's all Elektra needs...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They'd surround them, dude. Steve and Chi would be distracted thus and it's all Elektra needs...

If the Hand ever do something as impressive as distract an opponent then maybe that would work.

But as it stands, they spend their appearances getting stomped on by whoever they fight.

So pretty much, Cap smashes the ninja's whilst Chi takes on Elektra.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
If the Hand ever do something as impressive as distract an opponent then maybe that would work.

But as it stands, they spend their appearances getting stomped on by whoever they fight.

So pretty much, Cap smashes the ninja's whilst Chi takes on Elektra.

Um... them getting stomped is the distraction...

Elektra blindsets them one at a time while they are engaged with Hand Ninjas.

chomperx9
i give it to the hand

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Um... them getting stomped is the distraction...

Elektra blindsets them one at a time while they are engaged with Hand Ninjas.

It's really that easy to blindside Shang Chi?

I mean, he may as well be fighting two year olds for all the threat the Hand would be, and you'd think one of the most impressive fighters in the MU would notice Elektra trying to get at him, even amidst combat.

Then again, I'm not really thinking about Elektra's telepathic stuff in that, which has been pretty impressive at times...

Konton
Hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.