Darth Nihilus and Gonondorf VS Ultimecia and Albedo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
That's right, no plot devices and no outside help. They go at it wit all of their own power.

Phanteros
Albedo wins

ScreamPaste
I don't know who Albedo is. >_>

BloodRain
Ditto. Who is it?

No End N Site
This will answer your questions.

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Albedo_Piazzolla

I wouldn't believe everything said on wiki but this should give you the jist of who he is.

Phanteros
Xenosaga cosmic terror.

LLLLLink
Pre-ToP Ganon? Meh.

BloodRain
Originally posted by No End N Site
This will answer your questions.

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Albedo_Piazzolla

I wouldn't believe everything said on wiki but this should give you the jist of who he is.

What about feats that put him with the other three? Didnt read the whole thing so not sure if they were on there.

No End N Site
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Pre-ToP Ganon? Meh.

What ever Ganon you want, just as long as he is USIN' HIS OWN power.
Originally posted by BloodRain
What about feats that put him with the other three? Didnt read the whole thing so not sure if they were on there.

I don't remember any of'em, I haven't played the game in the while. You could use the search function to see threads involvin' him, then read what peeps have to say.

AsbestosFlaygon
This match is *nearly* spite. (sarcasm)

First_Tsurugi06
Is that like, some sort of Warcraft character or something?

No End N Site
Shit! Phuckin' typos.

NemeBro
Is a TC Ultimecia considered her own power?

If not, she solos, and from what I hear so does Albedo.

LLLLLink
Pre-ToP Ganondorf is a powerful warlock, but he doesn't possess the stuff needed to win this fight (at least not from the facts we can gather from OoT).
His best ability is being able to cast a death curse on a influential guardian (the Deku Tree). All we know is that he is more powerful than Twinrova without the ToP. So, meh. no expression

Heythere,Honey
Death Curse takes too long. uhuh

From what the Wiki sez, Albedo probably soloez this.

wammamram
not sure about this one

NemeBro
Pre-ToP Ganondorf is a powerful warlock, but he doesn't possess the stuff needed to win this fight (at least not from the facts we can gather from OoT).
His best ability is being able to cast a death curse on a influential guardian (the Deku Tree). All we know is that he is more powerful than Twinrova without the ToP. So, meh. no expression Even with the ToP, Ganondorf would be the weakest player in this fight, unless Ultimecia is not TCed.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Even with the ToP, Ganondorf would be the weakest player in this fight, unless Ultimecia is not TCed.

Lol, no. Dimensional gap-banishment, ftw.
But, anyway, it's not in this fight.

Sin_Volvagia
Lol, no. Dimensional gap-banishment, ftw.
But, anyway, it's not in this fight.

It only worked on a dying Phantom Ganon.

NemeBro
Sin is right on this.

Ganondorf only used it on a dying Phantom Ganon, his own subordinate.

LLLLLink
That doesn't negate the fact that he can. erm

ares834
That doesn't negate the fact that he can. erm
Prove that he can do it to anyone he wants to... Plus it took him an agonizingly long time to do it.

MooCowofJustice
Thought I disagree with Dunsparce on many things, I think it'd be better to find out why it makes sense that he can only banish his own creations. Gaps between dimensions don't open up easily, I am certain.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ares834
Prove that he can do it to anyone he wants to... Plus it took him an agonizingly long time to do it.

I would think that torturing something with soul-raping flames is usually intended to last for an extended amount of time. erm

What happened to Spinda? I like Dunsparce.

MooCowofJustice
I hate Dunsparce much more. Spinda is too awesome for you now.

Plus, Dunsparce is ugly and almost completely useless. It's one true use is being a troll. Fitting for you, don't you think?

LLLLLink
Lol, you're so confused.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Thought I disagree with Dunsparce on many things, I think it'd be better to find out why it makes sense that he can only banish his own creations. Gaps between dimensions don't open up easily, I am certain. A. He has never done it to anyone else, despite how incredibly useful it would be to end that pesky green tunic-wearing nuisance.

B. That creation came into being from Ganondorf, it stands to reason he would have absolute control over it.

The Scenario
Even if he couldn't use the Gap Between Dimensions, either the Dark World or the Twilight Realm could also work just as well, possibly better.

NemeBro
Twilight Realm is viable.

Has Ganon ever actually ported anyone into the Dark Realm?

Not that it matters, a TCed Ultimecia will have already eaten the planet and Ganondorf, Albedo is supposed to be some godly reality warper, and Nihilus is stronger because his TK makes Ganon's look like an absolute joke, as do his mental abilities and his raw power.

MooCowofJustice
I understand that Phantom Ganon is his creation, but I don't think he has complete control over it. Sure, it works for his goals, but of it's own accord. It's like you guys are saying he can open the portal and throw him into it because Phantom Ganon is his creation. But, we already know he has TK. And I don't see how it's logical to say that portal can only be opened for use on his creations.

NemeBro
I understand that Phantom Ganon is his creation, but I don't think he has complete control over it. Sure, it works for his goals, but of it's own accord. It's like you guys are saying he can open the portal and throw him into it because Phantom Ganon is his creation. But, we already know he has TK. And I don't see how it's logical to say that portal can only be opened for use on his creations. It's own accord? Because it has certainly shown extensive freedom of will, amirite? It has yet to speak, all it has ever done was fight Link whenever the **** Ganondorf wanted it to. It has no freedom, it is completely under Ganon's control.

Throw him into it? The portal appeared right one Phantom Ganon, and slowly pulled it in, after it was already dying. Even assuming that he can do it to others, an ability never displayed, it is so laughably slow do you believe anyone of the power in this thread while healthy will be taken in?

Sure, he has TK, but Albedo and a TCed Ultimecia are too powerful for it to matter, and Nihilus' TK makes Ganondorf's look like a joke, his TK makes most other gaming characters look pretty crappy.

Magical failsafe? If it failed him, it was cursed to be put between dimensions?

No but we should assume it can do ahead and do it to anything he wants despite never doing so, right?

LLLLLink
I'm getting annoyed with the "its so slow" claim.
Ganondorf destroyed PG's body with fire before forcing him down the chute, all while holding him in place with TK.
Saying that PG is Ganon's creation is a nice point, but it cant stand alone as an argument against Ganondorf being able to do it to anyone.
Ultimecia would get put in a pink crystal and forced to make G-dorf a sandwich.

NemeBro
I'm getting annoyed with the "its so slow" claim.
Ganondorf destroyed PG's body with fire before forcing him down the chute, all while holding him in place with TK.
Saying that PG is Ganon's creation is a nice point, but it cant stand alone as an argument against Ganondorf being able to do it to anyone.
Ultimecia would get put in a pink crystal and forced to make G-dorf a sandwich. Dude.

Almost EVERY boss dies that way. no expression

Ganondorf did not set it on fire, nor was it held in place, it showed no signs of resisting.

The portal was like quicksand, slowly pulling it in.

You have no proof Ganondorf can do that to anyone, he has done it once.

Ultimecia will have eaten Ganondorf, Hyrule, and the Goddesses in a few seconds.

The Scenario
I still don't see what's so slow about it. Ganondorf opened the thing as soon as he started talking. It formed pretty much instantly. And what stops Nihilus from throwing stuff in?

Anyway,
vPCMkhITFFM

1:10

Agahnim is Ganon's alter ego that he used to cross the seal placed on him when he couldn't break it.

LLLLLink
Dude.

Almost EVERY boss dies that way. no expression

Ganondorf did not set it on fire, nor was it held in place, it showed no signs of resisting.

The portal was like quicksand, slowly pulling it in.

You have no proof Ganondorf can do that to anyone, he has done it once.

Ultimecia will have eaten Ganondorf, Hyrule, and the Goddesses in a few seconds.

Ok, that's a flat-out lie. The only two bosses to die that way are Gohma and Phantom Ganon; both of which are created by Ganondorf as opposed to having already existed like Volvagia or Bongo Bongo.
2 out of 9 = "almost EVERY boss"? Lol, no.

1. Body levitates whilst flaming.
2. Monologue by Ganondorf. Body is still aflame.
3. Ganondorf claims that he will banish PG.
4. PG reacts in a panic and disentigrates after Ganondorf claims he is going to do something. Note that the fire was seemingly not affecting the phantom before this.

Ultimecia is a failure. Also, this discussion isn't relevant to the thread.

MooCowofJustice
It's own accord? Because it has certainly shown extensive freedom of will, amirite? It has yet to speak, all it has ever done was fight Link whenever the **** Ganondorf wanted it to. It has no freedom, it is completely under Ganon's control.

Throw him into it? The portal appeared right one Phantom Ganon, and slowly pulled it in, after it was already dying. Even assuming that he can do it to others, an ability never displayed, it is so laughably slow do you believe anyone of the power in this thread while healthy will be taken in?

Sure, he has TK, but Albedo and a TCed Ultimecia are too powerful for it to matter, and Nihilus' TK makes Ganondorf's look like a joke, his TK makes most other gaming characters look pretty crappy.

Magical failsafe? If it failed him, it was cursed to be put between dimensions?

No but we should assume it can do ahead and do it to anything he wants despite never doing so, right?

No, but it does laugh and thus does possess the capacity. And yeah, it takes Ganon's orders, but he doesn't control it's every movement. That's why when it's beaten, it isn't Ganon's failure, it is his pawn's failure.

Actually after taking damage it is shown that Phantom Ganon drops to the ground, yet it was levitating above the portal. So it was clearly being lifted by Ganon, who said he was going to banish it to the gap between dimensions. How about that, Ganon's being all badass sitting in his castle however far away casually TKing his defeated minion in preparation for dropping it casually into the portal to the gap between dimensions.

Yes, I do believe it can work.

I don't think so, otherwise it would have happened naturally instead of Ganon announcing what he decided to do.

Don't need to be a dick about it.

FinalAnswer
No, but it does laugh and thus does possess the capacity.

wat

The Scenario
Presumably, it chooses to laugh because it can.

ScreamPaste
Also, NemeBro used to be more pro-banishment argument than I am. times got wierd.

Sin_Volvagia
Ok, that's a flat-out lie. The only two bosses to die that way are Gohma and Phantom Ganon; both of which are created by Ganondorf

Morpha is another creation of Ganondorf

The fact that it was on fire doesn't prove that the banishment causes his creations to burn. It was gonna happen anyway.

A failure? Right, because we all know that giving life to animate objects and subconscious thoughts, sealing away powers, stopping bullets, possessing people, inventing powerful monsters and magic by just pulling it out of your own thoughts, stopping time, instantly bringing a group of people to a near-death state, fusing with one's creation to become stronger, and absorbing a compressed combination of all time, space, and existence doesn't amount to anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, Ganon is nothing compared to TC Ultimecia and Testament Albedo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Also, NemeBro used to be more pro-banishment argument than I am. times got wierd. The **** are you talking about?

When has I ever done that?

Also, when your ghey com is back up, would you mind makin' me another sig?

Ms.Marvel
ask blax. he'll do it without making you listen to a bunch of useless video game physics conjecture first.

/diss

Heythere,Honey
lawl

Ms.Marvel
313 stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
ask blax. he'll do it without making you listen to a bunch of useless video game physics conjecture first.

/diss I haven't seen that fat sack of shit in foreverz.

ScreamPaste
I haven't seen that fat sack of shit in foreverz. He's been back a bit, and sure I'll make one, after I make one for MG... Needs my comp repaired, though.

Also, I can probably go back and quote you. You used to be more insistent on it than I am.

NemeBro
Nah.

And if I was, things change man, things change.

ScreamPaste
Like I said, times change. But meh.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Morpha is another creation of Ganondorf
Your point? If you're suggesting that it should've burned too, I have to tell you that "water" doesn't go up in flames. That would be wierd.

Gohma disentigrated on its own. PG was pwnt by Ganondorf. Nuff said.

Not that. Losing to a bunch of friendship wieners is what failure are made of.

In this particular fight, it seems you are correct.

Sin_Volvagia
Your point? If you're suggesting that it should've burned too, I have to tell you that "water" doesn't go up in flames. That would be wierd.

Just in cased you missed

With exception of FF6 (and maybe FF4), the series has a trend of antagonists losing to PIS.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

With exception of FF6 (and maybe FF4), the series has a trend of antagonists losing to PIS.

It would be cool if they didn't do that so much, huh?

SHM
Losing to a prepubescent effeminate elf in green spandex is what failure is made of.

That's true.

MooCowofJustice
Well, none of that applies to Link, so who are you talking about?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by SHM
That's true.
Lol, wtf are you talking about? Green spandex? roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
To be fair, in 5L's sig Link does look pretty feminine.

LLLLLink
To be fair, in 5L's sig Link does look pretty feminine.

That's Brawl Link, and you can call him whatever you want because he is nothing more than a piece of Sakurai's sh*t crafted into a machete-wielding image of TP Link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.