He-Man vs WWHulk (armwrestling)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Can He-man handle Hulk's strength?

chomperx9
HE-man wins

Mshinu
He-man breaks Hulkie`s arm

marwash22
how pissed is hulk?

BlackZero30x
well i guess he-man boost up to whatever strength level he needs to beat hulk and its over

Lord_Talron
isnt he-man as strong as he needs to be?

marwash22
He-Man is as powerful as the writers choose to make him, which is bullshit.

Colossus-Big C
he man went up with all star superman.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
isnt he-man as strong as he needs to be?

yea that's pretty much his power.

JakeTheBank
Pak would make WWH get as strong as he needs to be + 1.

marwash22
She-Hulk destroys Grayskull... Hulk wins!

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
He-Man is as powerful as the writers choose to make him, which is bullshit.

HeMan has the POWER of the Universe flowing through him. Any force applied to his body and it instantly adapts to be as strong as it needs to be.

HeMan would probably rip Hulks wrist ala The Fly arm wrestling scene.

chomperx9
is there a she-man ? as in a female version of HE-man not anything involving both genders in one which im sure you were planning on answering that 1st before reading the full question

the ninjak
Originally posted by chomperx9
is there a she-man ? as in a female version of HE-man not anything involving both genders in one which im sure you were planning on answering that 1st before reading the full question

Yeah SheRa ......Princess of Power

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
isnt he-man as strong as he needs to be? Same goes for Hulkey.

Digi
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he man went up with all star superman.

Issue number please. Because I know with 99.999% certainty that this didn't happen, and I'd really like to see you back up your claim. You've also claimed KC Superman, making your claims even more dubious. People tend to stop listening to someone who makes things up. I sincerely hope that's not the case here.

He fought PC Superman for about 2 panels, with no winner decided. But AS Supes? Nope. Please prove me wrong.

psycho gundam
hulk fought pc superman too, and again no winner.

king hulk > savage hulk therefor....... shifty

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk fought pc superman too, and again no winner.

king hulk > savage hulk therefor....... shifty when ? every hulk vs superman crossover ive read its just regular old superman

psycho gundam
pc supes fought him back in the day, and he fought and lost to muhammad ali too

cross-overs aren't real fights though, they just seem to be tools to gain access to demograpgics the current medium doesn't have.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pc supes fought him back in the day, and he fought and lost to muhammad ali too

cross-overs aren't real fights though, they just seem to be tools to gain access to demograpgics the current medium doesn't have. that was PC superman that boxed muhammad ali ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.