Juggernaut vs EVERYONE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
who has enough strength, or power, or WHATEVER, to one shot the unstoppable juggernaut?

id make a list but i have a terrible memory when it comes to recalling specific things in this manner.
so.

yea.

dancesuperm

Colossus-Big C
no one, its impossible to use pure physical force,
it would have to be powerful magic or cosmic power

Lord_Talron
"strength, power, or WHATEVER" anything goes sir. but only one shot allowed

KillAll
depending on the nature of the destroyers desentigration beam, it may be able to do it... if it has sharp mystical properties to it, then juggernaut may have met his match in it.

ares834
He-man

Edit: Does Juggs really stop any physical attack even suffication?

JakeTheBank
Black Alice. She steals his power from being nearby and then one shots Cain.

Lord_Talron
hmm, his powers are magical. but are his powers able to be stolen and then leave him with none? in otherwords, is it actually possible to take all his power away or does he have an "unlimited" amount

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ares834
He-man

Edit: Does Juggs really stop any physical attack even suffication?

He doesn't need to breathe.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
hmm, his powers are magical. but are his powers able to be stolen and then leave him with none? in otherwords, is it actually possible to take all his power away or does he have an "unlimited" amount

Well, if she's able to steal Spectre's power, I'd imagine she can do the same to Cain.

Badabing
WWH, Skaar, Captain Universe...Guy Gardner and Batman. uhuh

JakeTheBank
Guy Gardner beats everyone though.

Gecko4lif
Superman 1 million

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, if she's able to steal Spectre's power, I'd imagine she can do the same to Cain. true that. i cant imagine cytorakk being immensely more powerful than spectre

chomperx9
blue lantern

quanchi112
Void and Thanos come to mind.

Lord_Talron
right. in one shot.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void and Thanos come to mind. surprise surprise......

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl, Franklin Richards, Exitar

The Real Wolvie
Wolverine can for sure..

Mshinu
I wonder what Daken could do to Juggs with those Muramasa claws....

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Mshinu

Break them to pieces nice and good...

Has he fought his dad since he got em?

StiltmanFTW

Me too. But I heard that he lost them, so we most likely won't find out.

gogogadgetgo

cat

Lord_Talron
I wonder what Daken could do to Juggs with those Muramasa claws.... in one hit, not much, im sure

nicamarvin

I wonder what Daken could do to Juggs with those Muramasa claws.... ...no The Madness

nightmare_king
Superman 1 Million

Reaper777
War hulk stopped him and he started freaking out, that was one hit wasn't it?

he didn't really fight after that...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Reaper777

he didn't really fight after that... That was not a ONE hit, actually Juggy pushed Hulk for about a mile before Hulk activated the celestial tech.... wink Juggy can trash Hulk that way..... cool

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Reaper777

he didn't really fight after that... yea, he definitely killed jugg in one hit. i have to agree with you here. awebis

Badabing
Guy Gardner beats everyone though. mmm

That's true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
surprise surprise...... I bet no one saw that coming.

Tattoos N Scars
I bet no one saw that coming.

Except Thanos can't.

I have an older X-Men comic where Thanos shows up and Juggs pimslapped him to the curb. Thanos stayed down to the til the end of the comic, then retreated back to Titan.

nightmare_king
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Except Thanos can't.

I have an older X-Men comic where Thanos shows up and Juggs pimslapped him to the curb. Thanos stayed down to the til the end of the comic, then retreated back to Titan.

can you post a scan of that slap? it will be the ultimate ownage

Colossus-Big C
war hulk didnt completly stop him, he was still moving inch by inch a head, but anyways he had tech+strength

Warlord
Superman did it in Avngers/JLA

and it is canon....

so...

yeah... Supes can one shot him

Colossus-Big C
thanos is underrated

janus77
Hulk, Surfer, Captain Universe (anyone)...

Black bolt z
Void and Thanos come to mind. Thanos would have the ability to beat juggs but not in one shot.It would take him a few shots to get juggs helmet off then mindrape him.

As for void I just see that as never ending because neither can die.Void would win if there is BFR though.Originally posted by Mshinu
Squirrel Girl, Franklin Richards, Exitar Juggs trips on SG's nut sack then she mindrapes him through his helmetOriginally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Except Thanos can't.

I have an older X-Men comic where Thanos shows up and Juggs pimslapped him to the curb. Thanos stayed down to the til the end of the comic, then retreated back to Titan. Is this pre-death thanos?

I think for someone to one shot juggs they would have to be above cryotakk.Spectre,galactus,tyrant...etc.The person would have to be able to one shot cyrotakk to one shot juggs.

Lord_Talron
remember guys, ONE SHOT.

Warlord
Originally posted by Warlord
Superman did it in Avngers/JLA

and it is canon....

so...

yeah... Supes can one shot him

nightmare_king
well juggernaut can one shot himself i guess

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nightmare_king
well juggernaut can one shot himself i guess Nice one.

nightmare_king
Superman 1 Million

KillAll
D'spayre ALMOST did it, but juggernaut was severely depowered, and d'spayre was severely OVER powered... to the point that reality was easily controlled

Endless Mike
Odin maybe could

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Odin maybe could One shot?I dn't think so.Odin couldn't beat cyrotakk and juggs durability probably exceeds odins so he probably can't one shot him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
One shot?I dn't think so.Odin couldn't beat cyrotakk and juggs durability probably exceeds odins so he probably can't one shot him. you got that right Kid.... smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Except Thanos can't.

I have an older X-Men comic where Thanos shows up and Juggs pimslapped him to the curb. Thanos stayed down to the til the end of the comic, then retreated back to Titan. Lies. Thanos can oneshot him and he has been upgraded ya know.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thanos is underrated Bigtime.

Thanos would have the ability to beat juggs but not in one shot.It would take him a few shots to get juggs helmet off then mindrape him.

As for void I just see that as never ending because neither can die.Void would win if there is BFR though. Juggs trips on SG's nut sack then she mindrapes him through his helmet Is this pre-death thanos?

I think for someone to one shot juggs they would have to be above cryotakk.Spectre,galactus,tyrant...etc.The person would have to be able to one shot cyrotakk to one shot juggs. Juggs can die. Void only can if he allows it. Thanos can physically defeat him with one attack if he had too.

SamZED
Any powerfull tlepath assuming Juggs helmet is off.

nightmare_king
Superman 1 Million

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nightmare_king
Superman 1 Million stop that...seriously...Originally posted by quanchi112
Lies. Thanos can oneshot him and he has been upgraded ya know.

Bigtime.

Juggs can die. Void only can if he allows it. Thanos can physically defeat him with one attack if he had too. But you think thanos can beat void right?So if void wanted to beat thanos could he?According to you yes he could.And there is absolutly no way thanos is one shotting juggs.It would take a minimum of two being taking off his helmet then mindraping him.And thanos isn't taking juggs helmet off in one shot.Thanos would probably win against juggs in a fight but he's got 0% of 1 shotting him.

Devron87
Prof-Hulk one shot him in an free Marvel Edition Book,and totally owned him.......... shifty ,funny book anyways.............

also i think that an experienced War-Hulk,no the test/inexperienced version Juggernaut meet the first times can Koed him physically,he his basically a walking nexus of reality powered by the flux of 2 entire universe,francklin richards pocket universe+earth Flux+Hulk own power+celestials tech who can help to negate the enchantment,War-Hulk potential is above Juggernaut enchantment..............

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Devron87
Prof-Hulk one shot him in an free Marvel Edition Book,and totally owned him.......... shifty ,funny book anyways.............

also i think that an experienced War-Hulk,no the test/inexperienced version Juggernaut meet the first times can Koed him physically,he his basically a walking nexus of reality powered by the flux of 2 entire universe,francklin richards pocket universe+earth Flux+Hulk own power+celestials tech who can help to negate the enchantment,War-Hulk potential is above Juggernaut enchantment.............. Scans that hulk one-shotted him.Any scans of someone one-shotting him please.

Devron87
I'm sorry but i dont' want to break the Juggernaut Mythos_Sic_,so many peoples who think that he can't be hurt physically,one times a Juggs fan told me that "even in a what-if book,juggs can't be ko'ed",sadly for him is not a what-if more a Marvel team-up book style but in a free/limited edition,so i doubt about the continuity but the fact happened:

Hulk one shotted Juggernaut,really.............

this forum is full of juggs fans,so i'don't want to make people cry here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
I'm sorry but i dont' want to break the Juggernaut Mythos_Sic_,so many peoples who think that he can't be hurt physically,one times a Juggs fan told me that "even in a what-if book,juggs can't be ko'ed",sadly for him is not a what-if more a Marvel team-up book style but in a free/limited edition,so i doubt about the continuity but the fact happened:

Hulk one shotted Juggernaut,really.............

this forum is full of juggs fans,so i'don't want to make people cry here roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes people will deny it but I still want to see it.I just don't believe that hulk can one shot juggs based on me seeing that thor couldn't touch him.

Just out of curiosity are you from comicvine?

nicamarvin
Just out of curiosity are you from comicvine? Fanboy heaven.... laughing

and No Hulk Can OneShot Juggernaut.......no expression

Void Can Die, Juggy Can not even if he Wishes...... eek!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Fanboy heaven.... laughing

Void Can Die, Juggy Can not even if he Wishes...... eek! Juggs can die just not very easily.

Devron87
Yes people will deny it but I still want to see it.I just don't believe that hulk can one shot juggs based on me seeing that thor couldn't touch him.

Just out of curiosity are you from comicvine?

first thing i'm not from comicvine and all these ....... forums,also actually i prefer the old KMC pre-2009 more than today or the Marvel Board ,funny to see how people ask you quickly this sort of question when you don't agree with the majority.............

Anyway i'dont care PIS or not:
Hulk one shotted/Koed Juggernaut in an Marvel comics book ans is not a what-if,but a free Book in Marvel team-up still........
you can believe- it's true..............
yes

quanchi112
stop that...seriously... But you think thanos can beat void right?So if void wanted to beat thanos could he?According to you yes he could.And there is absolutly no way thanos is one shotting juggs.It would take a minimum of two being taking off his helmet then mindraping him.And thanos isn't taking juggs helmet off in one shot.Thanos would probably win against juggs in a fight but he's got 0% of 1 shotting him. Due to the manner in which he defeated Maker. He can't just destroy the Void for good he has to attack his mind. I have explained myself countless times and here you are asking the same old questions I have answered.

Juggs is nowhere near Thanos or Void's level and gets oneshotted.

Devron87
Fanboy heaven.... laughing

Void Can Die, Juggy Can not even if he Wishes...... eek!

Fanboy Heaven? from you this thing is laughable
it's not heaven but more a nightmare for you,you never see juggernaut one shotted/owned?
Juggernaut who is a plot device incarnate,can be beaten only with PIS?
so ok let's Beat Juggernaut with PIS,but remember the fact is on panel with pictures even if is a free book....................

Black bolt z
Thanos would beat juggs but no where near in one shot.Exactly how does thanos overpower cyrotakks enchantment?He doesn't.He can't one shot him.

Void can only beat juggs though BFR.Besides that it would be an endless stalemate.

quanchi112
Thanos would beat juggs but no where near in one shot.Exactly how does thanos overpower cyrotakks enchantment?He doesn't.He can't one shot him.

Void can only beat juggs though BFR.Besides that it would be an endless stalemate. Someone more powerful can oneshot him. Looks at what he did to Galactus and looks at Juggs. Oneshot.

Void can kill him via MM or Loki tear in half.

Black bolt z
Thanos blasted back galactus and got him angry.Nothing more.Thanos isn't above cyrotakk.He get owned by cyrotakk and will never(unless he has an artifact)one-shot juggs.

Your stating him beating other character.Not how he can beat juggs.Void not overcoming the enchantment.He's not tearing him in half.No way no how.Between them void BFR's him or endless stalemate.

Devron87
I' dont care about the PIS or not, the JUGGERNAUT IS OWNED !

http://i49.tinypic.com/2znzed0.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/344bew6.jpg

quanchi112
Thanos blasted back galactus and got him angry.Nothing more.Thanos isn't above cyrotakk.He get owned by cyrotakk and will never(unless he has an artifact)one-shot juggs.

Your stating him beating other character.Not how he can beat juggs.Void not overcoming the enchantment.He's not tearing him in half.No way no how.Between them void BFR's him or endless stalemate. What has Cytorrak done for you to say this?

Galactus is far above cyttorak and Thanos blasted him which means he destroys Juggs.

Di dyou read siege or dark avengers yet?

Colossus-Big C
I' dont care about the PIS or not, the JUGGERNAUT IS OWNED !

http://i49.tinypic.com/2znzed0.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/344bew6.jpg lol funny stuff

Devron87
http://i47.tinypic.com/344bew6.jpg

Devron87
Funny stuff but true.............

Colossus-Big C
What has Cytorrak done for you to say this?

Galactus is far above cyttorak and Thanos blasted him which means he destroys Juggs.

Di dyou read siege or dark avengers yet? actually galactus isnt far above cyttorak,

the ohotmu says the vishanti combined is more powerful than galactus(they even told agamotto to not stoop to his level),

and they want nothing to do with cyttorak

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually galactus isnt far above cyttorak,

the ohotmu says the vishanti combined is more powerful than galactus(they even told agamotto to not stoop to his level),

and they want nothing to do with cyttorak Galactus' showings and his power level have changed over the years. There was a time when it was thought Odin rivaled his power but not anymore.

Ptr_Grifin
The book is not canon. You got it from eating so many Little Debbie cakes and sending in the Proof of Purchase or something like that.

Devron87
the book as ref. to continuity,Dr Banner is Hulk,Peter Parker Spider man,Latveria dr Doom house who is a 616 place,HUlk is in the Pantheon team etc,and a lot of other things is not some alternate earth or Marvel adventures,it's a free book a bit off continuity or semi-continuity or Marvel team-up style,but the character still the same,and even is a free book the fact that Hulk one-shotted juggernaut is funny...............

Black bolt z
What has Cytorrak done for you to say this?

Di dyou read siege or dark avengers yet? Been an elder god?Empowered someone to near invincibility?I think that means he's stronger then thanos when thanos is bearly even skyfather level.

Galactus is above cyrotakk correct.So if you have a little brother,I punc him and he says ow that means I can beat you up right?Thats your logic.Just because thanos blasted him means nothing.It means he blasted him and did no damage whatsoever.

LOL!!Those scans are such BS writing.I'm sorry but thats PIS.Don't want to say it but what else can it be...

Ptr_Grifin
the book as ref. to continuity,Dr Banner is Hulk,Peter Parker Spider man,Latveria dr Doom house who is a 616 place,HUlk is in the Pantheon team etc,and a lot of other things is not some alternate earth or Marvel adventures,it's a free book a bit off continuity or semi-continuity or Marvel team-up style,but the character still the same,and even is a free book the fact that Hulk one-shotted juggernaut is funny...............

Hate to break it to ya, but in alot of What Ifs and alternate stories, characters tend to be the same. So their likeness to 616 characters does not mean it is canon. There are also places that are the same in multiple universes. So a place existing as the same or close to the same as in the normal universe does not mean it is the 616 universe.

One character trait, of Juggernaut's, that is not the same as is in 616 continuity is that removing his helmet makes him physically vulnerable.

quanchi112
Been an elder god?Empowered someone to near invincibility?I think that means he's stronger then thanos when thanos is bearly even skyfather level.

Galactus is above cyrotakk correct.So if you have a little brother,I punc him and he says ow that means I can beat you up right?Thats your logic.Just because thanos blasted him means nothing.It means he blasted him and did no damage whatsoever.

LOL!!Those scans are such BS writing.I'm sorry but thats PIS.Don't want to say it but what else can it be... Juggs isn't invincible by any means. The title elder god means nothing. What's he done? Thanos has pwned Maker, rocked Galactus, toyed with power gem Thor, rocked the Surfer, held back against an all out Odin, etc. What's cyty been up to?

Thanos is above him.

Those aren't pis those are the Void. Fear him.

Black bolt z
Juggs isn't invincible by any means. The title elder god means nothing. What's he done? Thanos has pwned Maker, rocked Galactus, toyed with power gem Thor, rocked the Surfer, held back against an all out Odin, etc. What's cyty been up to?

Thanos is above him.

Those aren't pis those are the Void. Fear him. Juggs is as invincible as void is.He can be killed but they have to be insanely strong to do that.Being an elder god means he'd at least be higher then odin.

Thanos pwned a weak maker in a vulnerable form.What don't you get about this?

He blasted galactus back and made him mad.That means nothing.He blasted him.Thats it.

Your point?Power gem thor had a weak mind.

Yes thanos has rocked surfer.At least one thing you say is true.Thanos is low-mid skyfather level and surfer is high herald.Yes thanos can rock surfer even though he should be no where near cyrotakk in power.

Why would he hold back when he was eating dirt the whole fight?It makes no sense.Odin was owning him and without an artifact thanos will always get owned by odin.Thanos even said odin beat him.Take your defeat.

No thanos is not above him.Thanos is barley skyfather while he is an elder god.

What?!?!That makes no sense.I wasn't even talking to you and it had nothing to do with void.Void can BFR juggs but thats it.

Deadline
Everyone?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Deadline
Everyone? It's who can one-shot him.Read the OP.

quanchi112
Juggs is as invincible as void is.He can be killed but they have to be insanely strong to do that.Being an elder god means he'd at least be higher then odin.

Thanos pwned a weak maker in a vulnerable form.What don't you get about this?

He blasted galactus back and made him mad.That means nothing.He blasted him.Thats it.

Your point?Power gem thor had a weak mind.

Yes thanos has rocked surfer.At least one thing you say is true.Thanos is low-mid skyfather level and surfer is high herald.Yes thanos can rock surfer even though he should be no where near cyrotakk in power.

Why would he hold back when he was eating dirt the whole fight?It makes no sense.Odin was owning him and without an artifact thanos will always get owned by odin.Thanos even said odin beat him.Take your defeat.

No thanos is not above him.Thanos is barley skyfather while he is an elder god.

What?!?!That makes no sense.I wasn't even talking to you and it had nothing to do with void.Void can BFR juggs but thats it. Juggs vcan be killed whereas the Void can if he allows it. Big diff.

He abused her power levels and defeated her when he wanted to. Her body might have been weaker but her powers were still insane and he treated her like a scab.

He was well nourished and he rocked him. That speaks volumes. Juggs dies.

Thor didn't have a weak mind he was actually stronger in combat than he normally is because he didn't hold back. Thanos easily beat a guy who crushed Strange, Surfer, and the Watch.

Proof of cytorrak's power level?

He wasn't eating the dirt the whole time he only hit the ground when Odin pulled out a weapon because he needed it.

Status means nothing on here prove Cytorrak is by feats or showings don't make blanket statements you can't back up, sport.

Thanos and the Void oneshot him.

Ptr_Grifin
Juggs can be killed whereas the Void can if he allows it. Big diff.

Where do you get this Void can't be killed unless he wants to? If it is from his fight with MM, then that has been retconned by Bendis

Link

Also, why do you think Juggernaut can be killed when he is at full power? Besides a lobotomy or a detachment from his power source, he can't be out right killed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Where do you get this Void can't be killed unless he wants to? If it is from his fight with MM, then that has been retconned by Bendis

Link

Also, why do you think Juggernaut can be killed when he is at full power? Besides a lobotomy or a detachment from his power source, he can't be out right killed. No, in the fight Sentry wasn't killed and he actually stated in an interview the only reason the heroes defeated him is he wanted to be defeated. If he wants to he can keep coming bakc this is backed by the writer.

Yes, he can. I guess the un can't kill him according to your logic?

Black bolt z
Juggs vcan be killed whereas the Void can if he allows it. Big diff.

He abused her power levels and defeated her when he wanted to. Her body might have been weaker but her powers were still insane and he treated her like a scab.

He was well nourished and he rocked him. That speaks volumes. Juggs dies.

Thor didn't have a weak mind he was actually stronger in combat than he normally is because he didn't hold back. Thanos easily beat a guy who crushed Strange, Surfer, and the Watch.

Proof of cytorrak's power level?

He wasn't eating the dirt the whole time he only hit the ground when Odin pulled out a weapon because he needed it.

Status means nothing on here prove Cytorrak is by feats or showings don't make blanket statements you can't back up, sport.

Thanos and the Void oneshot him. Apparently you don't know much about juggs.This.Just like void he can be killed but need to be very overpowered.

No he defeated her when she had a weak form.If you have LT level power but in a form with human durability and thanos gets the first hit thanos is gonna win.Simple logic.

He knocked him on his back.Thats it.Nothing more.He didn't beat him by an means and it means nothing.Thanos isn't one shotting juggs.

It's not like having the power gem makes you invincible.Proof?He's an elder god and has the power to make someone near invincible.

He was making thanos eat dirt.And handing his butt to him on a silver platter.Odin>>Thanos.

Status doesn't mean much.It doesn't mean nothing.If someone is abstract level they are going to be stronger then someone skyfather level.Common logic.Not that hard.Elder god>Skyfather.And his feats are empowering juggs to near invincibility.

Thanos can beat him but he will(without an artifact)never one shot him.He would at least need multiple shots to remove his helmet then mindrape him.Thanos isn't above cyrotakk so he's not one shotting him.Heck he's not even above odin.
Void can BFR him.He's not one shotting him.Void isn't above cyrotakk and can't mindrape him so he's not one shotting him.Best it can end is endless stalemate.And if you think differently about void give proof besides just saying he rips him in half like he did someone else.Thats not happening.

Yes the UN can kill juggs because it can kill cyrotakk.It can kill void just as easily.

nicamarvin
No, in the fight Sentry wasn't killed? Juggs Cant be killed by the likes of Void or Thanos...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
Juggs Cant be killed by the likes of Void or Thanos...... roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos would probably be able to kill juggs.Just in no where near one shot.

quanchi112
Apparently you don't know much about juggs.This.Just like void he can be killed but need to be very overpowered.

No he defeated her when she had a weak form.If you have LT level power but in a form with human durability and thanos gets the first hit thanos is gonna win.Simple logic.

He knocked him on his back.Thats it.Nothing more.He didn't beat him by an means and it means nothing.Thanos isn't one shotting juggs.

It's not like having the power gem makes you invincible.Proof?He's an elder god and has the power to make someone near invincible.

He was making thanos eat dirt.And handing his butt to him on a silver platter.Odin>>Thanos.

Status doesn't mean much.It doesn't mean nothing.If someone is abstract level they are going to be stronger then someone skyfather level.Common logic.Not that hard.Elder god>Skyfather.And his feats are empowering juggs to near invincibility.

Thanos can beat him but he will(without an artifact)never one shot him.He would at least need multiple shots to remove his helmet then mindrape him.Thanos isn't above cyrotakk so he's not one shotting him.Heck he's not even above odin.
Void can BFR him.He's not one shotting him.Void isn't above cyrotakk and can't mindrape him so he's not one shotting him.Best it can end is endless stalemate.And if you think differently about void give proof besides just saying he rips him in half like he did someone else.Thats not happening.

Yes the UN can kill juggs because it can kill cyrotakk.It can kill void just as easily. Apparently you don't know much about Thanos or the Void.

So you admitted you need a more powerful character than Cytorrak just like these two fine specimen, Thanos and my man Void.

Now to prove they can't you need to prove Cytorraks' status or concede.

Juggs Cant be killed by the likes of Void or Thanos...... roll eyes (sarcastic) In one move if they really wanted to.

JakeTheBank
Assuming Void does his one time Molecule Man showing on Juggs and assuming Juggernaut doesn't survive or just come back based on his powers, how does Thanos kill Juggernaut in one move?

quanchi112
Assuming Void does his one time Molecule Man showing on Juggs and assuming Juggernaut doesn't survive or just come back based on his powers, how does Thanos kill Juggernaut in one move? Galactus blast would kill him.

Black bolt z
Apparently you don't know much about Thanos or the Void.

So you admitted you need a more powerful character than Cytorrak just like these two fine specimen, Thanos and my man Void.

Now to prove they can't you need to prove Cytorraks' status or concede.

In one move if they really wanted to. I know enough about both to know they have no chance of one-shotting juggs.

They are no where near cyrotakk in power level.Thanos can't even beat odin.

Cyrotakk is an elder god.That naturally means he's above odin and thanos has no chance of beatign odin.Thanos or void have no shot of killing cyrotakk.

No they couldn'tOriginally posted by quanchi112
Galactus blast would kill him. Yes a blast from galactus would kill juggs.Thanos and void aren't.Not in one shot.No way no how.

nicamarvin

No they couldn't Yes a blast from galactus would kill juggs.Thanos and void aren't.Not in one shot.No way no how. Buddy he is talking about The Blast the Thanos did on Galactus.... laughing poor Quan he thinks that blast did more than just anoy Big G....that blast is Nothing compared to the GodBlast and Juggy Tanked that..... smokin'

Black bolt z
Buddy he is talking about The Blast the Thanos did on Galactus.... laughing poor Quan he thinks that blast did more than just anoy Big G....that blast is Nothing compared to the GodBlast and Juggy Tanked that..... smokin' I know what he was talking about...
I know right?Somehow he thinks that blast acctually hurt the world devourer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.