kang the conquerer vs apocalypse the immortal mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
they each get 10 days of prep with their tech. they both time-travel to the 31st century and battle there after the 10 days are past.

who wins?

JakeTheBank
Kang.

TheTyrant
Young Apocalypse without his tech and 90% of his power already sent Kang packing.

Apocalypse easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Young Apocalypse without his tech and 90% of his power already sent Kang packing.

Apocalypse easily.

Time-stranded, untrained, inexperienced and not carrying even a forcefield Tut who sent Apocalypse packing. That's probably what you meant because it is how it happened.

Kang for the utter wtfpwn-stomp.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Bentley
Time-stranded, untrained, inexperienced and not carrying even a forcefield Tut who sent Apocalypse packing. That's probably what you meant because it is how it happened.

Which is why Tut had to flee right? Please, he failed to kill or enslave young Apocalypse while he had his tech and was the pharaoh of egypt.

Bentley
Which is why Tut had to flee right? Please, he failed to kill or enslave young Apocalypse while he had his tech and was the pharaoh of egypt.

Tut was in his palace after facing Apoc who ran to recover after their only encounter. Then Tut got his ass kicked by the Fantastic Four. Later on -fifty years later- he went back to rule Egypt.

Get. Your. Facts. Straight.

TheTyrant
The point is that even though Tut had all of those resources he still failed to enslave or kill Nur before he even became powerful and technologically advanced.

So, Kang had technology on his side, experince on his side, and huge armies on his side, yet he still failed to do the job he wanted to do in the first place: get control over En Sabah Nur who would later become the Apocalypse.

HueyFreeman
kang 10//10

ares834

Apocalypse easily.
Lol.

Kang easily.

Bentley
The point is that even though Tut had all of those resources he still failed to enslave or kill Nur before he even became powerful and technologically advanced.

So, Kang had technology on his side, experince on his side, and huge armies on his side, yet he still failed to do the job he wanted to do in the first place: get control over En Sabah Nur who would later become the Apocalypse.

He only had egyptian armies and limited resources from his future, also the technology he had (most of which he never used against Apoc) was from the 30th century while Kang's base is from 40th (he became stranded in that era later on). He also conquered several dimensions, getting even more tech.

Tut obviously failed to enslave Apocalypse, but if we messure strength in how much they have failed or achieved, then Kang still has more on Apoc. I don't demean RoA as a good showing, it just doesn't prove anything against Kang -Apoc would likely beat Tut in a fight-.

Warlord
Kang with prep?
yeah right he beats Pocky just for the fun of it

HueyFreeman
Kang is a galaxy conquerer. Nothing poccy has done has been close to this.

The Nuul
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
kang 10//10 Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Kang is a galaxy conquerer. Nothing poccy has done has been close to this. Originally posted by Warlord
Kang with prep?
yeah right he beats Pocky just for the fun of it Originally posted by ares834
Lol.

Kang easily. Originally posted by Bentley

galactusischere
Apocalypse is more powerful, has celestial tech, and technopathy.

He wins IMO but it isn't a stomp.

Bentley
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse is more powerful, has celestial tech, and technopathy.

He wins IMO but it isn't a stomp.

Even IF you consider Apocalypse somewhat superior to Kang, how in hell can he overcome the resources of a time spawning empire with just ten days prep when Kang will be prepping against him? He's ph_cked.

nicamarvin
Even IF you consider Apocalypse somewhat superior to Kang, how in hell can he overcome the resources of a time spawning empire with just ten days prep when Kang will be prepping against him? He's ph_cked. I say Apoc wins.... Happy Dance

Lord_Talron
smurph

brownqk
Get. Your. Facts. Straight.

hahaha...lulz

galactusischere
Even IF you consider Apocalypse somewhat superior to Kang, how in hell can he overcome the resources of a time spawning empire with just ten days prep when Kang will be prepping against him? He's ph_cked.

I don't think that they are allowed to get help from others. Even if they are allowed to have their allies/servants/creations/etc I would still think that Apocalypse could stand a decent chance via the Harbinger of Apocalypse and Mr Sinister(who is powerful himself and can also help prep) who would in turn get Madelyne Pryor which would sum up the fight.

Bentley
Its obvious you cannot bring "help" from other characters in prep, constructs, bases and computers should be fair game.

Kang's resources include a number of robots (second to time travel robotics is Kangs speciality), which he could just multiply in minutes thanks to time travel. He has any number of war machines set in all his empire ready to get and use making his short-term prep quite brutal.

Don't get me wrong, Apocalypse can be a formidable opponent and his standard powerset is uber, his prep is quite good too. I just aknowledge that Kang has better prep feats and the scenario is quite in his favor.

Bentley
Let me bump this! I like to gloat from time to time shifty

Nihilist
Under these stips, Kang should win.

In a straight up fight Apocalypse would shitstomp Kang.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
In a straight up fight Apocalypse would end up frozen in time or be teleported at the core of a super nova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.