Nova Prime with Uni Power VS Void Sentry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Nova has the full (Super Nova) power of the Nova Force and the full unadulterated Uni Power. The U.P. amps the Worldmind as well.

Can he finish the Void?

Lord_Talron
he smacks void around soundly. yup.

offtobed

JakeTheBank
At the very least, he can BFR him.

dmills
Yeah but he doesn't need the amp to do that.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At the very least, he can BFR him. When has the Void been bfr'd?

celeyhyga17
im not really sure what a unipower amped Nova Prime can do to hurt Void, but what can Void really do to a being that invulnerable?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Sentry can teleport. Just putting that out there.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has the Void been bfr'd?

Wait, those bios of yours didn't cover that part of Siege?

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Wait, those bios of yours didn't cover that part of Siege? I only reference bios when they support and back up what I read on panel. Have anything else to add?

WhiteWitchKing
I only reference bios when they support and back up what I read on panel. Have anything else to add?

Yeah, Thor bfr removed him into the fields for that hellicarrier to crack Void's cranium open. That was after Void couldn't stop Thor's barrage of lightning. Hopefully you didn't miss that part.

quanchi112
Yeah, Thor bfr removed him into the fields for that hellicarrier to crack Void's cranium open. That was after Void couldn't stop Thor's barrage of lightning. Hopefully you didn't miss that part. If a bfr is all that is needed don't you think Strange or Reed would have come up with this a lot sooner?

Void allowed Thor to kill him. He actually made him. This was because he felt guilty after ripping someone in half, crushing his bother, and destroying his home.

Now where's this proof a bfr can defeat the Void?

Nihilist
Nova via bfr.

Slaanesh
Void

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nova via bfr. Any proof Void can be bfr'd?

WhiteWitchKing
If a bfr is all that is needed don't you think Strange or Reed would have come up with this a lot sooner?

Void allowed Thor to kill him. He actually made him. This was because he felt guilty after ripping someone in half, crushing his bother, and destroying his home.

Now where's this proof a bfr can defeat the Void?

So Void wanted to kill himself minutes after he killed Loki for trying to kill him? Oh, that makes so much sense...for a loon like you.

quanchi112
So Void wanted to kill himself minutes after he killed Loki for trying to kill him? Oh, that makes so much sense...for a loon like you. He felt guilty for all his actions and was amiss due to his wife being killed.

I back up my claims whereas you don't witch. Never understood why men liked to be called a witch which denotes femininity.

bbrem123
void every time

Nihilist
Any proof Void can be bfr'd?
Nova bfr'd Sphinx who had 2 ka stones,iirc Sphinx with just 1 ka stone was stalemating Galactus.
Thor temp bfr,d Void with ease, can you prove Void has and can resist bfr.

WhiteWitchKing
He felt guilty for all his actions and was amiss due to his wife being killed.

He as in Bob. Void didn't feel remorse fruit. Why have him in your sig. if you don't know the difference?

So Void wanted to kill himself minutes after he killed Loki for trying to kill him? Oh, that makes so much sense...for a loon like you.

Back it up with nonsense that doesn't address the question. Lol. You're pretty dumb aren't you? Ever heard of the Witch King in the Lord of the Rings or are you too busy hanging onto Thanos' junk?

dmills
laughing out loud White Witch and Nihilist don't phuck around. You guy's are brutal!

cdtm
When has Sentry teleported?

Genis-Vell's strategy was based around teleporting him around.

dmills
Dunno. I've never seen it either.

cdtm
When has the Void been bfr'd?

When Genis did it to Sentry?

No real reason he couldn't do it to Voided out Sentry too.

Naija boy
Void wrecks him.

dmills
Originally posted by Naija boy
Void wrecks him. He wrecks Nova with the full Nova force and full unipower? Damn.

Naija boy
Originally posted by dmills
He wrecks Nova with the full Nova force and full unipower? Damn.

I really dont see how Nova could avoid the MM treatment tbh.

quanchi112
Nova bfr'd Sphinx who had 2 ka stones,iirc Sphinx with just 1 ka stone was stalemating Galactus.
Thor temp bfr,d Void with ease, can you prove Void has and can resist bfr. Void kept coming back as long as he wanted to. Thor only defeated him because he allowed it. If Thor could easily bfr him don't you think honestly he would have stopped him from wrecking asgard?

If you claim he can be bfr'd the burden is on you not I.

He as in Bob. Void didn't feel remorse fruit. Why have him in your sig. if you don't know the difference?

Back it up with nonsense that doesn't address the question. Lol. You're pretty dumb aren't you? Ever heard of the Witch King in the Lord of the Rings or are you too busy hanging onto Thanos' junk? Because when he was in Void form he stated kill me implying even in that form he felt guilt. They are overlapping personalities anyways witchey woman.

No, I am actually intelligent witch.

Yes, I have which makes sense now hobbit. Still though a witch character is still feminine.

Nihilist
Void kept coming back as long as he wanted to. Thor only defeated him because he allowed it. If Thor could easily bfr him don't you think honestly he would have stopped him from wrecking asgard?Sentry wrecked Asgard at the very start of siege before Sentry went full Void, and Thor was only intent on trying to beat him down as he had no idea that the Void was surfacing in bob.

LMAFAO Thor bfr'd him, moving a to where Iron Man wanted so he could drop a hellcarrier on him, this proves him can be removed from the battlefield, its just that Thor only needed to move him a short distance.

Now you need to prove the Void can resist bfr against Nova, seeing as Nova did it agains Sphinx with 2 ka stones who is far more powerfull than the Void.

WhiteWitchKing

No, I am actually intelligent witch.

Okay, that sounds like some 40 year old guy trying to say he's cool.

So I'm the Witch King and you're a hobbit? Hahaha. Makes sense. Hobbits are about as valuable as trolls and you're the biggest troll here. Feminine? Might sound like it but atleast I'm not an out of the closet fruit-for-Bendis poster.

quanchi112
Sentry wrecked Asgard at the very start of siege before Sentry went full Void, and Thor was only intent on trying to beat him down as he had no idea that the Void was surfacing in bob.

LMAFAO Thor bfr'd him, moving a to where Iron Man wanted so he could drop a hellcarrier on him, this proves him can be removed from the battlefield, its just that Thor only needed to move him a short distance.

Now you need to prove the Void can resist bfr against Nova, seeing as Nova did it agains Sphinx with 2 ka stones who is far more powerfull than the Void. So? Sentry was doing most of the terrible things with the Void in control. When he completely lost it the ruse was up. He masked himself as the Void when he went after Doom's bugs in dark avengers.

He can teleport him somewhere but Void can come back. Of course he telpeort him somewhere but the point is for him to be bfr'd he needs to teleported somewhere he can't get back to on his own.

You haven't proven he can be bfr's only teleported. When you figure out the difference get back to me. Void tears him in half Loki style.

Okay, that sounds like some 40 year old guy trying to say he's cool.

So I'm the Witch King and you're a hobbit? Hahaha. Makes sense. Hobbits are about as valuable as trolls and you're the biggest troll here. Feminine? Might sound like it but atleast I'm not an out of the closet fruit-for-Bendis poster. I'm 31 so you fail again. I am cool so thanks for noticing.

No, you're the hobbit white witch.

WhiteWitchKing

I'm 31 so you fail again. I am cool so thanks for noticing.

Thanks for proving me right. You're some old ass guy calling himself cool when he's not. Pretty lame.

WTF? That's a come back? You're pretty lame fruit loops. Are you still hung on Bendis?

quanchi112
Thanks for proving me right. You're some old ass guy calling himself cool when he's not. Pretty lame.

WTF? That's a come back? You're pretty lame fruit loops. Are you still hung on Bendis? You're the one who brought up coolness over the internet. I mean come on none of this even matters which makes you the one clinging to personal attacks seem pretty desperate.

You still upset because bendis had Sentry>>Thor and asgard.

Nihilist

He can teleport him somewhere but Void can come back. Of course he telpeort him somewhere but the point is for him to be bfr'd he needs to teleported somewhere he can't get back to on his own. The Void has never teleported, and Nova can bfr him to anywhere in the known Galaxy/Universe with the help of the worldmind, say for instance the other end of the universe like nowhere(the very edge of the reality from GOTG) itself

You dont have a clue what you are talking about, you have failed to prove he can even resist bfr at all, you do know that when Nova bfr's someone he uses a stargate.

quanchi112
The Void has never teleported, and Nova can bfr him to anywhere in the known Galaxy/Universe with the help of the worldmind, say for instance the other end of the universe like nowhere(the very edge of the reality from GOTG) itself

You dont have a clue what you are talking about, you have failed to prove he can even resist bfr at all, you do know that when Nova bfr's someone he uses a stargate. Why hasn't anyone bfr'd him before as the Void?

You have to prove the Void can be bfr'd for this to continue.

Nihilist
Why hasn't anyone bfr'd him before as the Void?

You have to prove the Void can be bfr'd for this to continue. You still have given one bit of proof..again. so are you gonna prove the Void can teleport or not.

laughing out loud "prove he can be bfr'd", Thor bfr'd him, he moved him from on place to another, Nova can do the exact same thing with a stargate but bfr him to anywhere in space which has has done before with a stargate bfr.

quanchi112
You still have given one bit of proof..again. so are you gonna prove the Void can teleport or not.

laughing out loud "prove he can be bfr'd", Thor bfr'd him, he moved him from on place to another, Nova can do the exact same thing with a stargate but bfr him to anywhere in space which has has done before with a stargate bfr. You made the claim therefore the burden is on you.

Yes, he teleported him but was Void stranded somewhere? Seriously, do you know the difference between bfr and teleportation? Thor bfr'd Juggs before and that was an actual bfr because he couldn't get back on his own. You seem to be mistaking bfr and teleporting. Oh lord boo.

Nihilist
You made the claim therefore the burden is on you.You said Void can teleport, so stop dodging and back it up for once.

My god are you this stupid,Iron Man asked Thor to move him out the waste land so he can drop the hellicarier on him. Do you know that being bfr'd/teleported, stargated all do the same same thing, ie removing you from battle. And Void cant teleport so, he wouldnt be able to get back from where Nova puts him, like in the sun or the crunch or the edge/end of the universe, all of these destinations the worldmind knows. And you dont know they do the same thing, take someone out of battle. Getting desperate i see DC wins, eh Joshy poo..

I'll go ahead and accept your concession now as you wont be able to answer anything 1.showing Void teleporting 2.Being able to resist bfr.

quanchi112
You said Void can teleport, so stop dodging and back it up for once.

My god are you this stupid,Iron Man asked Thor to move him out the waste land so he can drop the hellicarier on him. Do you know that being bfr'd/teleported, stargated all do the same same thing, ie removing you from battle. And Void cant teleport so, he wouldnt be able to get back from where Nova puts him, like in the sun or the crunch or the edge/end of the universe, all of these destinations the worldmind knows. And you dont know they do the same thing, take someone out of battle. Getting desperate i see DC wins, eh Joshy poo..

I'll go ahead and accept your concession now as you wont be able to answer anything 1.showing Void teleporting 2.Being able to resist bfr. I said he can't be bfr'd and you haven't proven he can so please do so.

Yes, he can move the Void but he can't strand him somewhere. How naive are you do you think Thor coul dhave bfr'd him the whole time and didn't? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Prove this tactic would work on the Void.

If you can get back on your own it's not a bfr. Wow.

Just prove your claim lord boo.

Nihilist
I said he can't be bfr'd and you haven't proven he can so please do so.

Yes, he can move the Void but he can't strand him somewhere. How naive are you do you think Thor coul dhave bfr'd him the whole time and didn't? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Prove this tactic would work on the Void.

If you can get back on your own it's not a bfr. Wow.

Just prove your claim lord boo. As i and everyone knows you cant back up anything you ever claim.

Nova hits him with a stargate bfring him like he did to the Sphinx who is far more powerful than the Void, end of story, there is nothing the Void can do to counter it. Void loses.

quanchi112
As i and everyone knows you cant back up anything you ever claim.

Nova hits him with a stargate bfring him like he did to the Sphinx who is far more powerful than the Void, end of story, there is nothing the Void can do to counter it. Void loses. I didn't claim anything you did. You claimed he could be bfr'd and then got mixed up as to what a bfr actually was. You think it's teleportation.

Ok, you claimed the Sphinx is more powerful than him so that's another claim you have to back up.

dmills
Come on Quan. The Void was a badass and all but we're talking about a Sphinx that had the power to manipulate the reality of the universe. He was remaking it to fit his existence.

Nihilist
I didn't claim anything you did. You claimed he could be bfr'd and then got mixed up as to what a bfr actually was. You think it's teleportation.I never got mixed up about anything at all, bfr is removing someone from the battle field wheather it be from the use of teleporting, hitting or blasting or even opening blackholes,portals and stargates.You claimed Void can make it back, so tell me then how does he make it back from the end of the universe(nowhere) or inside a sun or the crunch.. If you teleport someone from the battle its bfr, surely even you can understand that, and Nova uses a stragate to bfr people so you pissing over bfr and teleporting means nothing

laughing out loud Do you even who the Sphinx is, did you even read the arc.

The Sphinx with 1 KA stone stalemated Galactus, Nova defeated Sphinx via bfr/stargate that Sphinx who was using 2 KA stones who was on the verge of destroying the universe.

dmills
Does Nova at that level of power even need to bfr Void? I mean you figure Supernova was what? High Herald to Trans? Plus the FULL unipower. He's should be knocking on skyfather level here.

quanchi112
Come on Quan. The Void was a badass and all but we're talking about a Sphinx that had the power to manipulate the reality of the universe. He was remaking it to fit his existence. So? Is his power limitless? Can he come back like the Void?

I never got mixed up about anything at all, bfr is removing someone from the battle field wheather it be from the use of teleporting, hitting or blasting or even opening blackholes,portals and stargates.You claimed Void can make it back, so tell me then how does he make it back from the end of the universe(nowhere) or inside a sun or the crunch.. If you teleport someone from the battle its bfr, surely even you can understand that, and Nova uses a stragate to bfr people so you pissing over bfr and teleporting means nothing

laughing out loud Do you even who the Sphinx is, did you even read the arc.

The Sphinx with 1 KA stone stalemated Galactus, Nova defeated Sphinx via bfr/stargate that Sphinx who was using 2 KA stones who was on the verge of destroying the universe. The burden is on you. You have to prove bfr. I mean the guy was wiping his ass with marvel earth how many times now and you are telling me they could send him bye byes and no one ever did it?

I don't have ti disprove your claim you have to prove it since you made it. It's not bad enough you got confused with bfr you also don't understand the rules of debate.

Sentry also stalemated Galactus so what's your point? This is the Void and he's become a whole lot more dangerous here. Strange has feats that are awesome and are far better than Nova yet he can Reed couldn't beat the Void.

psycho gundam
I mean the guy was wiping his ass with marvel earth how many times now roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
roll eyes (sarcastic) Why roll your eyes? Tis true.

dmills
At best the Void was what, a planetary threat? Sphinx is a multiversal threat. And to answer your question, yes. Sphinx is immortal.

quanchi112
At best the Void was what, a planetary threat? Sphinx is a multiversal threat. And to answer your question, yes. Sphinx is immortal. Sphinx can be defeated though and being immortal doesn't mean you can't be killed.

Void's more than a planetary threat.

dmills
He may be, but all that we've seen thus far is him being a planet level threat. He certainly isn't a universal threat. Not by any stretch.

quanchi112
He may be, but all that we've seen thus far is him being a planet level threat. He certainly isn't a universal threat. Not by any stretch. We've seen minds like Reed and Strange unable to best him yet Nova bested Sphinx.

dmills
Considering who he's faced in the past, I don't know why Strange freaked out. And Sphinx always jobs to Nova.

quanchi112
Considering who he's faced in the past, I don't know why Strange freaked out. And Sphinx always jobs to Nova. Because the Void has always been that scary powerful.

srankmissingnin
Void is a walking plot device that can only be beaten with CIS.

So... Void wins?

JakeTheBank
Jesus...

quanchi112
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Void is a walking plot device that can only be beaten with CIS.

So... Void wins? Yes.

Naija boy
Considering who he's faced in the past, I don't know why Strange freaked out. And Sphinx always jobs to Nova.

he is definitely not universal, but he wins this by some margin.There is really no way nova can counter the molecular disintegration attack.

dmills
The unipower will allow him to counter the molecular manipulation rather easily.

quanchi112
The unipower will allow him to counter the molecular manipulation rather easily. Based on?

cdtm
The unipower will allow him to counter the molecular manipulation rather easily.

Agreed.

Nova should win this without breaking a sweat, considering how powerful the Uni Power is by itself.

dmills
Boy that's a loooong list considering everyone that's ever been Captain Universe. But Matter, time, energy and psionic manipulation are pretty much standard powers for any Captain Universe.

Naija boy

If molecule man himself couldnt counter it then there is little chance that Nova with the unipower will be doing it all let alone doing it easily.lol

dmills
Molecule man freaked out because he didn't know what Bob was and other assorted horse shyte. The unipower grants a form of cosmic awareness, so no such surprises there buddy.

Naija boy
Molecule man freaked out because he didn't know what Bob was and other assorted horse shyte. The unipower grants a form of cosmic awareness, so no such surprises there buddy.

Absolute Bullshit. Molecule man was straight up overpowered at his own game. He even shouted asking how bob was doing it when he controls molecules. He doesnt need to have awareness of his opponent before being able to control their molecules. lol that idea is not only unfounded and unsupported by dowright inane. Cosmic awareness will do jackshit here when he cant stop it. The amount of nonsensical and baseless rationalizations that people attempt to use to downplay Void/sentry is unbelievable....and hilarious.

Nihilist
So? Is his power limitless? Can he come back like the Void?So you dont even know who the sphinx is then, and yes his power is far greater than the Void he was changing reality to fit his will.

Serious question are you dense? Nova opened a stargate on Spinx who was about 30ft tall and was controlling reality and he had no way to counter a stargate, neither has the void. Why do you think the heroes never bfr'd the Void...because its comic fight not a forum match up and groups of heroes only ever try to beat peolpe down.

Using excuses to try and get round not being able to answer anything is pathetic. Nova has never had a trouble bfring anything, Void got bfr'd by Thor, Thor could of put Void anywhere he wanted in space but only put him where Stark asked.

laughing out loud act of a sad desperate man, show the scans of that fight or concede to being a known liar. Seeing as Sentry/Void are the same person, the same Sentry who easily got teleported/bfr'd by Genis vell and couldnt do a damn thing about it. Did you actualy see them trying to beat or destroy the Void..no, all they did was act like jobbing retards, Reed has faced the likes of Abraxas and Galactus and Strange has gone up against Death and yet they panic at a mere planetery threat.

JakeTheBank
There's more evidence to support Sentry/Void being BFRed than there is evidence to support him being "immune" to it.

quanchi112
Molecule man freaked out because he didn't know what Bob was and other assorted horse shyte. The unipower grants a form of cosmic awareness, so no such surprises there buddy. Do you believe what you type? If MM can get beat at his own game Nova is screwed here unless you have direct evidence as to suggest otherwise.

So you dont even know who the sphinx is then, and yes his power is far greater than the Void he was changing reality to fit his will.

Serious question are you dense? Nova opened a stargate on Spinx who was about 30ft tall and was controlling reality and he had no way to counter a stargate, neither has the void. Why do you think the heroes never bfr'd the Void...because its comic fight not a forum match up and groups of heroes only ever try to beat peolpe down.

Using excuses to try and get round not being able to answer anything is pathetic. Nova has never had a trouble bfring anything, Void got bfr'd by Thor, Thor could of put Void anywhere he wanted in space but only put him where Stark asked.

laughing out loud act of a sad desperate man, show the scans of that fight or concede to being a known liar. Seeing as Sentry/Void are the same person, the same Sentry who easily got teleported/bfr'd by Genis vell and couldnt do a damn thing about it. Did you actualy see them trying to beat or destroy the Void..no, all they did was act like jobbing retards, Reed has faced the likes of Abraxas and Galactus and Strange has gone up against Death and yet they panic at a mere planetery threat. His power isn't far greater than the Void's and please back up your claims.

So what if he couldn't counter a stargate? That only has to do with him? Try citing proof other than this abc logic you have going here. I wouldn't ask you the same question because I already know the answer.

Void was teleported he wasn't bfr'd. I see you are back to not knowing the difference again.

Are you calling Peter Parker a liar?

I also remember the Sphinx getting crushed by Galactus and being unable to escape from his fate, lord boo.

Oh so when the Void wins they are jobbing retards. I guess you are biased and it only counts when your favorites do well. You just torched your credibility.

Estacado
Just because no one tried to Bfr Void doesn't mean he can't be....
In that case WWH is unBFRable as well....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Just because no one tried to Bfr Void doesn't mean he can't be....
In that case WWH is unBFRable as well.... Hulk is a brick and it was explained why he wasn't bfr'd because of their past relationships and the fact he was previously bfr'd for this whole mess to begin. Void is more versatile and more powerful and isn't a brick.

dmills
@Quan, Naija,
Whoa down boys. Relax, it's just a comic character, not a family member. :/

Anywayz. That was the weakest Molecule Man to date. I think we can all agree on that. And enigma force >> MM.

dmills
I nearly thought that I had given Nova too much power here. Turns out that the wank of the Void may be more powerful then the Void itself. No wonder bada is considering closing the Void vs RKT thread.

Naija boy
@Quan, Naija,

Anywayz. That was the weakest Molecule Man to date. I think we can all agree on that. And enigma force >> MM.

erm I dont even like Void Sentry as a character. Very poorly written throughout and its better now that he is sdead. Doesnt mean that im gonna go around attempt to rationalize away his feats based on......nothing really. The main reason that many people consider that version of molecule man to be the weakest we have seen to date is because he was taken out by void sentry, however that is circular reasoning and therefore fallacy. There was nothing to indicate that he was written considerably weaker than his general post recton level and so we cant use the fact that he lost to Void Sentry as evidence that MM was much weaker when the whole point of the MM example in the first place is to establish a power range for Void Sentry. That is simply hate inspired circular reasoning and is the basis for terrible arguments.

dmills
Which means squat because the enigma force is much more powerful then either of them. If it chose Rider to became Captain Universe, it'll take a hell of a lot more then that to stop him.

dmills
As a matter of fact, Sentry wasn't even sure WTF he did or how he did it, and he only did it once. It's not even a viable tactic at this point.

Naija boy
Which means squat because the enigma force is much more powerful then either of them. If it chose Rider to became Captain Universe, it'll take a hell of a lot more then that to stop him.

Featwise what has any captain universe shown to indicate superiority to molecule man in molecular manip?....I doubt u can come up with anything so, it means alot more than "squat".lol

Naija boy
As a matter of fact, Sentry wasn't even sure WTF he did or how he did it, and he only did it once. It's not even a viable tactic at this point.

No, sentry only just discovered that he could do it, its not something he did by mistake as ur attempting to portray. Seriously how u can deliberately misread panels that are as clear as day is unbelievable. Sorry to break it to u but the tactic is certainly viable and something that this Nova cannot overcome.

quanchi112
@Quan, Naija,

Anywayz. That was the weakest Molecule Man to date. I think we can all agree on that. And enigma force >> MM. What proof do you have it was the weakest MM to date? I mean can you actually prove it or are just saying so because you realize Nova gets slapped.

Which means squat because the enigma force is much more powerful then either of them. If it chose Rider to became Captain Universe, it'll take a hell of a lot more then that to stop him. Proof?

dmills
I' ve read the comic. He said something to the effect of "I don't know how I'm doing this, so you'd better..." or something like that. So he didn't know what he was doing or how he was doing it.

King Kandy
I' ve read the comic. He said something to the effect of "I don't know how I'm doing this, so you'd better..." or something like that. So he didn't know what he was doing or how he was doing it.
What he said was that Molecule man would have to put everything back together, because he had more experience with it. Not exactly the same.

dmills
Ok I just went back and checked Kandy is more or less right. Still not buying it as a viable tactic seeing that it's a one time feat and there's some doubt about how much experience he has using it.

dmills
@quan,
That's a fair question. Tomorrow I'll attempt to post some scans of what the unipower/enigma force can do. I say attempt because I have no clue how to do it laughing out loud

Nihilist
Dmills you are wasting your time arguing with Quantard, he doesn't even understand the concept of Bfr and that it can be achieved through various ways.

quanchi112
@quan,
That's a fair question. Tomorrow I'll attempt to post some scans of what the unipower/enigma force can do. I say attempt because I have no clue how to do it laughing out loud I will be waiting.

Ok I just went back and checked Kandy is more or less right. Still not buying it as a viable tactic seeing that it's a one time feat and there's some doubt about how much experience he has using it. It won't get more play than this due to the fact what can most characters do if he does this? It's a story killer. Void wins.Originally posted by Nihilist
Dmills you are wasting your time arguing with Quantard, he doesn't even understand the concept of Bfr and that it can be achieved through various ways. Says the guy who thought bfr is the ame thing as teleportation. It's only a bfr if you can't get back on your own.

King Kandy
Ok I just went back and checked Kandy is more or less right. Still not buying it as a viable tactic seeing that it's a one time feat and there's some doubt about how much experience he has using it.
He can take things apart just fine. It's the putting back together he's not so great at.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
He can take things apart just fine. It's the putting back together he's not so great at. Exactly.

BattleMage
Nova gets killed!

Nihilist

Says the guy who thought bfr is the same thing as teleportation. It's only a bfr if you can't get back on your own. Thanks for proving me right, that you dont understand anything.

Teleporting some one out from the battle, is a form of bfr, which is exactly what Genis did to Sentry, which Bob didnt come back from or resist, and as it was shown in Siege Sentry and Void are on and the same.

quanchi112
Thanks for proving me right, that you dont understand anything.

Teleporting some one out from the battle, is a form of bfr, which is exactly what Genis did to Sentry, which Bob didnt come back from or resist, and as it was shown in Siege Sentry and Void are on and the same. It only becomes bfr if the person cannot return to the battlefield. I mean I thought you were able to understand what bfr is after all this time but geez.

Nihilist
It only becomes bfr if the person cannot return to the battlefield. I mean I thought you were able to understand what bfr is after all this time but geez.

Bfr is exaclty what Genis did to Sentry, and that is exactly the same as what would happen with Nova hitting Void with stargate, try to keep up boy.

dmills
Since when did a KMC bfr require that an opponent be unable to return to the battle field? If that was the case then the self BFR rule is redundant.

dmills
And yes, I'll allow bfr as an option since some want to use the iffy Molecular disruption arguement. One cheap move deserves another.

Nihilist
Since when did a KMC bfr require that an opponent be unable to return to the battle field? If that was the case then the self BFR rule is redundant. Its part of the rules, if they can make it back to the battlefield from bfr they are allowed, but it wont matter here as Nova can send Void anywhere with the help of the worldmind.

King Kandy
Since when did a KMC bfr require that an opponent be unable to return to the battle field? If that was the case then the self BFR rule is redundant.
BFR has that rule, because then anyone who could teleport would instantly win, as long as they were faster.

Self-BFR is there to insure no "he flies into space and the opponent can't reach him" type stuff.

Blanket
I thought BFR was set for a reasonable time.

Otherwise you could never BFR a slow flyer.

King Kandy
There's no "forum rule", but from tourneys it seems like 10 minutes is usually acceptable.

dmills
Nevermind this. I don't like to call winners in my own threads.

dmills
You know, the Unipower/Captain Universe needs a respect thread. Phuck. Guess I'll get started.

quanchi112
Bfr is exaclty what Genis did to Sentry, and that is exactly the same as what would happen with Nova hitting Void with stargate, try to keep up boy. That was the Sentry not the Void so please try and keep up. Things have changed since that ish. Now please point me to anyone bfring the Void otherwise you're blowing more smoke, Lord Boo.

King Kandy
People almost never are BFRd in comics, because it's a boring way to end a fight. Saying that means it can't happen is kind of silly. Void may be able to get back (I don't know), but just because nobody did it means nothing.

Nihilist
That was the Sentry not the Void so please try and keep up. Things have changed since that ish. Now please point me to anyone bfring the Void otherwise you're blowing more smoke, Lord Boo. Sentry is the Void, and unless you can prove SentryVoid can resist bfr via teleportation/stargate you have lost this argument, as we know Void can Void be easily moved from the battlefield like Thor did and Sentry like Genis did, the only difference is Nova moves Void somewhere he cant get back from, its that simple and everyone agrees that your stance on "Void cant be bfr'd" is retarded which is your normal way of trolling when you cant answer anything.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

As I said, Nova as per this thread's parameters wins by BFR at the VERY LEAST.

quanchi112
Sentry is the Void, and unless you can prove SentryVoid can resist bfr via teleportation/stargate you have lost this argument, as we know Void can Void be easily moved from the battlefield like Thor did and Sentry like Genis did, the only difference is Nova moves Void somewhere he cant get back from, its that simple and everyone agrees that your stance on "Void cant be bfr'd" is retarded which is your normal way of trolling when you cant answer anything. The Sentry learned new powers and doesn't use the powers at his disposal when he's just the good guy so it's irrelevant.

Thor teleported him he didn't bfr him and Genis bfr'd Sentry well before the Void took control.

The only thing you proved is you don't understand bfr.

Nihilist
The Sentry learned new powers and doesn't use the powers at his disposal when he's just the good guy so it's irrelevant.

Thor teleported him he didn't bfr him and Genis bfr'd Sentry well before the Void took control.

The only thing you proved is you don't understand bfr. Thanks for proving again that you don't understand what's is being said.
So simple question for a simple person, was Void moved for battle and was he able resist being transported to another location?
And lmfao at your trolling with non answers of my points.

dmills
I never thought that I'd see the day where the Goddamned Nihilist is arguing on behalf of Nova.

Snow cone from hell anyone?

quanchi112
Thanks for proving again that you don't understand what's is being said.
So simple question for a simple person, was Void moved for battle and was he able resist being transported to another location?
And lmfao at your trolling with non answers of my points. If a character gets moved to another locaton that isn't bfr it's whether or not they can get back on there own. Most characters who get teleported don't resist the teleportation they just get back however they can.

Ambient
evil face

Is there a time limit on this fight? big grin Cause i'm pretty sure in some way or form Sentry could likely find his way back to the battle field if time held no meaning in this bout.. less of course Nova can open a stargate to a dimension..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.