BFR Challenge!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
The following heroes and villains are tasked with attempting to BFR a list of characters by any means necessary, whether it's using pure physical strength, their powers, standard equipment on their person, or a combination. The targets will attempt to fight back, but both target and contestant is unaware of who they are facing until the match begins. Each BFR will be rated in the following categories:

Keep in mind, this is solely based on the BFR capability, not their ability to kill or KO the target. The "cleaner" the BFR, the better.

Speed: How quickly can the BFR be accomplished?
Range: How far does the BFR take the target?
Effectiveness: How long does the BFR last?
Difficulty: How easy or hard would it be for the BFR to be accomplished?
Overall: Overall, from 1-10, how would you rate their BFR capabilities?

The Contestants:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
The Flash (Wally West)
Shazam
Darkseid
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Orion
Zeus
The Hulk
Silver Surfer
Thor
Dr. Strange (Classic)
Thanos
Odin
Black Bolt
Dr. Doom
Apocalypse

The Targets (no order)
Juggernaut
Blob
Doomsday
Living Laser
Zoom
Iceman
Mister Majestic
Loki
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Ultron
Captain Atom
The Void
The Runner
Beta Ray Bill
Blink
Sinestro
Galactus
Anti-Monitor
Reed Richards with 2 years prep.

Feel free to rate as briefly or as in depth as you want.

Lord_Talron
this sounds fun, but too many involved for me to care enough to give feedback ha-sonz

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Feel free to rate as briefly or as in depth as you want.

That's why I added that thing. wink

dmills
Nova Prime. He's used it in combat more then once, and he could do it anywhere he wants.

Strange and Darkseid are the top dogs here.

SS, Thor, GL etc. would come in second, SS being the best BFRer among them.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That's why I added that thing. wink but the amount overwhelms me and makes me feel unwilling to sort through it for any combos id be interested in commenting on.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but the amount overwhelms me and makes me feel unwilling to sort through it for any combos id be interested in commenting on.

Fair enough.

dmills
Best BFR ever. Thanos sitting on his chair when Champion storms in pissing and moaning. Thanos just looks and him and says, "Go away", and BFR's him as if he was nothing more then an annoyance laughing out loud

TheTyrant
Strange.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Nova Prime. He's used it in combat more then once, and he could do it anywhere he wants.

I know being the Nova cheerleader is your shtick but seriously?

dmills
@ Rage,

The phuck? You're one of my favorite posters, so I'm gonna pretend that you of all people didn't go there.

dmills
I just realized Blink was a target. Someone would have a hell of a time trying to BFR the ultimate BFR'er.

Rage.Of.Olympus
@ Rage,

The phuck? You're one of my favorite posters, so I'm gonna pretend that you of all people didn't go there.

It's because I care that I went there. You need to get super hard if you want to survive out here on the dangerous streets of KMC.

Can you tell me why you'd give Nova the win here when beings like Darkseid, Thor etc. present? Just curious. I haven't been paying much attention to Nova lately.

dmills
laughing out loud I haven't laughed that hard in a while! I put his name in the hat just to mess with Jake.

Nova BFR'ed Sphinx while Sphinx had 2 Ka stones and was amped well above anyone on that list.

celeyhyga17
Yeah... Nova would have been great on that list.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud I haven't laughed that hard in a while! I put his name in the hat just to mess with Jake.

Nova BFR'ed Sphinx while Sphinx had 2 Ka stones and was amped well above anyone on that list.

I was dead serious. no expression

Nova used a Stargate to surprise teleport the Sphinx into the real Universe. This backs him up winning here how?

Thor for example can simply zap him or throw Mjolnir at him to have the same effect. And him being so dependent on those mathematical calculations doesn't help either.

That's not true. You have Mxy on that list, and Anti-Monitor depending on the incarnation.

bbrem123
based on who u like more lol...but i say strange...he nows a thing or two about bfr

dmills
@Rage

WTF? Surprised? He said "don't think I can't see you down there", and started trying to blast Nova. Surprised my phucking ass.

He can do it without the math. It only helps with precision.

dmills
@Rage,

Since you want to start asking questions, whens the last time that you're boy bfr'ed someone in the manner you described?

Estacado
Thor has bfr the Void who is supposed to be unbfrable.

Colossus-Big C
no pne is gping to bfr mxy

Rage.Of.Olympus
@Rage

WTF? Surprised? He said "don't think I can't see you down there", and started trying to blast Nova. Surprised my phucking ass.

He can do it without the math. It only helps with precision.

I didn't say he didn't see Nova, I said Nova battle field removed him by surprise. He wasn't expecting that tactic and even thought Nova was trying to escape until it was too late so mentioning the Sphinx incident doesn't actually mean anything. It would have been very impressive if Sphinx tried to resist the teleportation and failed.

Spot could teleport Darkseid if he has no fine control over his powers and isn't expecting the tactic.

I just realized Blink was a target. Someone would have a hell of a time trying to BFR the ultimate BFR'er.

The people who can displace objects through time can handle her: SS, Strange, Darkseid (?)

Originally posted by Estacado
Thor has bfr the Void who is supposed to be unbfrable. why?

Rage.Of.Olympus
@Rage,

Since you want to start asking questions, whens the last time that you're boy bfr'ed someone in the manner you described?

Void like stated.

It wasn't the typical vortex method but lightning based. No surprise. Thor can use lightning as a method of teleportation or transportation.

Most on the list of candidates could reproduce that feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
The people who can displace objects through time can handle her: SS, Strange, Darkseid (?)

Yea I agree. Those three would win.

Thor lost his ability to travel through time (****ing Immortus.) and is only limited to space based teleportation.

He probably has enough temporal energy left only to teleport a few hours into the past or future.

Bentley
Originally posted by Estacado
Thor has bfr the Void who is supposed to be unbfrable.

He wanted to be bfrd biscuits

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
He wanted to be bfrd biscuits

laughing out loud

dmills
@Rage,

So in order for the feat to qualify, the target has to actively resist the bfr? Should Nova have said "Hey Sphinx, I'm going to bfr you right now, are you ready"? That makes zero sense. Rage.

@Rage,

So in order for the feat to qualify, the target has to actively resist the bfr? Should Nova have said "Hey Sphinx, I'm going to bfr you right now, are you ready"? That makes zero sense. Rage.

yes

psycho gundam
@ Rage,

The phuck? You're one of my favorite posters, so I'm gonna pretend that you of all people didn't go there. laughing

celeyhyga17
BFRing Sphinx with 2 Ka stones is pretty damned uber. That's gotta count for something.

Endless Mike
No one here is going to ****ing BFR Mxy

janus77
no one's bfr'ing Galactus. he'll bfr the universe instead! yes

oh and Surfer ftw.

BattleMage
DOOM

Black bolt z
Galactus and mxy and getting BFR'd at all

strange and darkseid have the best chances of BFRing people.

kgkg
Dr. Strange wins at BFR easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.