Ragna the Bloodedge vs. Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/ragna-cs.jpeg
vs.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/shinakuma-cvs2-fix.jpg

Ragna is in Unlimited Mode and Akuma's not holding anything back. The Grim Reaper or the Master of Fists?

No End N Site
Yeah, Ragna aint that good. He still has a hard time against Jin, Noel and whatever the hell the boss is named.

Akuma could be holdin' back and still win.

Esomark
Nu or Hakumen?

I was under the impression Ragna was a city buster since he destroyed the NOL branches but the story doesn't specify whether he destroyed the entire Hierarchal cities too or just the branch bases themselves.

He survived being stabbed through the gut and chest by Nu so he can take some pretty nasty damage.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
Nu or Hakumen?

I was under the impression Ragna was a city buster since he destroyed the NOL branches but the story doesn't specify whether he destroyed the entire Hierarchal cities too or just the branch bases themselves.

He survived being stabbed through the gut and chest by Nu so he can take some pretty nasty damage.

That's their names

I don't think NOL branches are that big and Ragna gets his power from the Azure Grimoire, somethin' he is clearly not in full control of and would prolly destroy him if he used it excessively. The one giant Black Beast that appears from Ragna's AG seemed hella powerful, tho. Still waitin' to see what he does wit that thing. The Black Beast would prolly kill Akuma.

danteiscool
Hmmm... not entirely sure about the winner, Ragna is pretty powerful, but I have no clear idead as to how powerful he really is, so I'm gonna have to say Akuma wins this unless I see some more feats from Ragna.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Ragna does have incredible reach with that sword of his, and Blazeblue characters have a much better air game than street fighter characters.

However, Akuma still has the raging demon and teleport slide.

So Akuma probably wins because of those two factors.

Darkstorm Zero
I know nothing about Ragna so I can't comment or speculate.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yeah, Ragna aint that good. He still has a hard time against Jin, Noel and whatever the hell the boss is named.

Akuma could be holdin' back and still win. Nuclear weapons shot at the Black Beast were like pebbles against it. The Nox Nyctoris are able to injure it.

Hakumen was able to cut and kill the Black Beast, and Ragna was able to best him, although Hakumen was weakened compared to his prime.

Hard time against Jin or Noel?

Yeah, when he is holding back, and he still beat Jin. Never had a hard time against Noel, dunno where you got that.

Nu, like him, is one half of the Black Beast, and is virtually unable to be killed permanently, only a weapon such as Hakumen's sword holds that power.

Ragna is one of the most powerful characters in the cast, only Terumi, Rachel Alucard, and probably a full-powered Hakumen are stronger.

Blazblue is not as weak as you seem to think.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nuclear weapons shot at the Black Beast were like pebbles against it. The Nox Nyctoris are able to injure it.

Not due to durability, it was because the Black Beast can only be harmed through magic.

Hakumen was able to cut and kill the Black Beast

Lol, with prep, with 5 others, with incredible magic, and with all of humanity to aid in creating the "Armagus" weapon. No, Hakumen did not solo the black best...far from it

and Ragna was able to best him, although Hakumen was weakened compared to his prime.

This is A>B>C logic, not to mention Hakumen himself, even in his prime will have his body shattered by a holding back Akuma.

Hard time against Jin or Noel?

Yeah, when he is holding back, and he still beat Jin.

Where was it indicated that he was holding back, last I checked, he BARLEY won.

Never had a hard time against Noel, dunno where you got that.

Either Noel's or Ragna's story mode.

Nu, like him, is one half of the Black Beast

They are not halfs of anything, they hold ITEMS that are half of the Black Beast. Items that can be stripped from them. An item Ragna can't even use effectively.

and is virtually unable to be killed permanently, only a weapon such as Hakumen's sword holds that power.

Malarkey...don't know where you got this from. Ragna has been shown that he can die. He's not the black beast.

Ragna is one of the most powerful characters in the cast, only Terumi, Rachel Alucard, and probably a full-powered Hakumen are stronger.

You can not prove this...

Blazblue is not as weak as you seem to think.

Blazblue is not as strong as you seem to think. At least not yet, due to the fact that the plot has barely been revealed.

-Edit-

Fun fact, Nu and Ragna don't have the halfs of the Black Beast at all, they're fake imitations. Sooooo....yeeeaaahh.

Cyner
Ragna was not able to beat even weakened Hakumen, in the story he gets teleported away before he can finish Ragna.

No End N Site
I take back what I said, I'm not gonna even say that Akuma stomps. We don't even know the outcome of the current BB plot, to just be throwin, these guys into VS threads and makin' outrageous claims. Even Continuum Shift fails at tyin' up any important lose ends.

NemeBro
Not due to durability, it was because the Black Beast can only be harmed through magic.

Lol, with prep, with 5 others, with incredible magic, and with all of humanity to aid in creating the "Armagus" weapon. No, Hakumen did not solo the black best...far from it

This is A>B>C logic, not to mention Hakumen himself, even in his prime will have his body shattered by a holding back Akuma.

Where was it indicated that he was holding back, last I checked, he BARLEY won.

Either Noel's or Ragna's story mode.

They are not halfs of anything, they hold ITEMS that are half of the Black Beast. Items that can be stripped from them. An item Ragna can't even use effectively.

Malarkey...don't know where you got this from. Ragna has been shown that he can die. He's not the black beast.

You can not prove this...

Blazblue is not as strong as you seem to think. At least not yet, due to the fact that the plot has barely been revealed.

-Edit-

Fun fact, Nu and Ragna don't have the halfs of the Black Beast at all, there fake imitations. Sooooo....yeeeaaahh. 1. Right, because I am sure you can find me a statement that it can only be harmed through magic.

2. Prep? O RLY? Where was this stated? Sure, they had to make their Nox Nyctores, but that is not really "prep." Incredible magic at their possession. All of humanity uniting to create the Armagus? You mean... The power they can wield at will? As for the other five, yes, they aided him, but Jubei himself admitted that the "star of the show" was Hakumen, giving most of the credit to him.

3. There are powers in Blazblue that make are superior to Gouki. Like the Black Beast. You know, the one Hakumen fought.

4. Barely. Riiiiiiight. Also, he did not use the Azure Grimoire, aka holding back. He only ever released it to fight Hakumen, Nu I think, and to attack Terumi.

5. I call shenanigans. Also, Noel is not exactly weak.

6. Semantics. Items they can use, you guessed it, AT WILL. eek! And that is bullshit, Ragna is NEEDED to create the Black Beast, he becomes a part of it. Also, the Azure Grimoire is not an item that can just be "stripped." Cannot use effectively? He beat Hakumen. no expression

7. Wasn't talking about Ragna, all he has is a vampiric healing factor. Was talking about Nu.

8. Who is stronger? no expression Carl? No. Ragna is stronger than Litchi, Bang, Tager, Jin, Noel (Except in her full Murukumo form prolly), Arakune, Carl, Tsubaki (Prolly), Taokaka, and Nu. Of the playable cast, only the ones I mentioned are stronger than him once he releases the Grimoire.

9. Um, no, you have that completely wrong. Ragna only has an imitation of the Grimoire, which is meant to be wielded by Noel, yes, but the Black Beast IS the comination of Nu and Ragna, considering, you know, IT ****ING HAPPENS IN AN ENDING. Fun fact: The Black Beast is actually a failed experiment of Terumi's, to create Kusanagi, the Sword that Slays Gods. Noel is the success for that venture, and achieves this form in Continuum Shift, making her possibly even more powerful than the Black Beast.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Cyner
Ragna was not able to beat even weakened Hakumen, in the story he gets teleported away before he can finish Ragna. Someone never played the True Ending.

He was not ported away by Kokonoe in that, Ragna unleases the Azure Grimoire and bests him.

NemeBro
I take back what I said, I'm not gonna even say that Akuma stomps. We don't even know the outcome of the current BB plot, to just be throwin, these guys into VS threads and makin' outrageous claims. Even Continuum Shift fails at tyin' up any important lose ends. I agree with this. I just do not believe that they are not nearly as weak as you implied.

No End N Site
1. Right, because I am sure you can find me a statement that it can only be harmed through magic.

2. Prep? O RLY? Where was this stated? Sure, they had to make their Nox Nyctores, but that is not really "prep." Incredible magic at their possession. All of humanity uniting to create the Armagus? You mean... The power they can wield at will? As for the other five, yes, they aided him, but Jubei himself admitted that the "star of the show" was Hakumen, giving most of the credit to him.

3. There are powers in Blazblue that make are superior to Gouki. Like the Black Beast. You know, the one Hakumen fought.

4. Barely. Riiiiiiight. Also, he did not use the Azure Grimoire, aka holding back. He only ever released it to fight Hakumen, Nu I think, and to attack Terumi.

5. I call shenanigans. Also, Noel is not exactly weak.

6. Semantics. Items they can use, you guessed it, AT WILL. eek! And that is bullshit, Ragna is NEEDED to create the Black Beast, he becomes a part of it. Also, the Azure Grimoire is not an item that can just be "stripped." Cannot use effectively? He beat Hakumen. no expression

7. Wasn't talking about Ragna, all he has is a vampiric healing factor. Was talking about Nu.

8. Who is stronger? no expression Carl? No. Ragna is stronger than Litchi, Bang, Tager, Jin, Noel (Except in her full Murukumo form prolly), Arakune, Carl, Tsubaki (Prolly), Taokaka, and Nu. Of the playable cast, only the ones I mentioned are stronger than him once he releases the Grimoire.

9. Um, no, you have that completely wrong. Ragna only has an imitation of the Grimoire, which is meant to be wielded by Noel, yes, but the Black Beast IS the comination of Nu and Ragna, considering, you know, IT ****ING HAPPENS IN AN ENDING. Fun fact: The Black Beast is actually a failed experiment of Terumi's, to create Kusanagi, the Sword that Slays Gods. Noel is the success for that venture, and achieves this form in Continuum Shift, making her possibly even more powerful than the Black Beast.

1. "Armagus", a fusion of magic and technology." What indicates that this magical weapon can replicate an A Bomb.

2. Yes, 6 heroes had to help the humans make the Armagus. Hakuman was the main dude, he didn't solo the beast. They helped the humans create a weapons to harm the black beast. It was the 6 Heroes and an army of humans with magical weapons that beat the Black Beast, not just Haku. You're seriously tryin' to give Haku, like, 80% of the credit. iorilmao

3. The Black Beast is the ONLY power presented, thus far, that MAY surpass the holding back Akuma we know of. And yup, Hakuman fought the Black Beast, but so did alot of other people.

4. The Grimoire is not Ragna. You act as if there are no negative effects on ragna when usin' the Grimoire. Hell, he's goin' to have to unleash an amount he never has before just to reach Akuma wit both hands tied behind his back.

5. Okay.....it's there if you ever wanna cruse through the story mode again.

6. My point is, he can't use enough of the Grimoire "AT WILL" to help him survive bein' hit wit a punch by a dude who can split Aeyers rock, whilst holdin' back. Your tryin' to make this Grimoire omnipotent. It drains his life and phucks him up after he's done. Where is this confirmed that Ragna himself, not Grimoire, is "NEEDED" to create the Black Beast?

7. Show me this.

8. You have a MAJOR problem wit this. It comes up in every debate me and you are in. The protagonist IS NOT ALWAYS 1000 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE REST OF THE CAST. He may be stronger than Carl, Bang, Litchi, Jin, Noel, Arakune, and Taokaka. But he can't STOMP these people! They are not on LVL 1 and he is on LVL 100 in comparison.

9. No Ragna has an imitation, the REAL Grimoire, not the piece of shit ragna has, is meant to be wielded by Noel. That ending is not canon, there are plenty of story elements and events in other endings that assume Ragna has the real Grimoire and that he, alone, is the Black Beast. I am well aware of the Black Beast's origins and all that Noel blassei.

Maybe I need to be shown that Ragna and Nu fuse to become the black beast in canon, but I swear I seen and read that it was the Grimoires and shit and not just those 2.

I agree with this. I just do not believe that they are not nearly as weak as you implied.

If sayin' they get their ass shredded by a dude who can kill peeps 1000 times in an instant and send chi blasts outta earth's atmosphere while holdin' back, implies a sign of weakness. Then yeah, I'm guilty.

NemeBro
1. "Armagus", a fusion of magic and technology." What indicates that this magical weapon can replicate an A Bomb.

2. Yes, 6 heroes had to help the humans make the Armagus. Hakuman was the main dude, he didn't solo the beast. They helped the humans create a weapons to harm the black beast. It was the 6 Heroes and an army of humans with magical weapons that beat the Black Beast, not just Haku. You're seriously tryin' to give Haku, like, 80% of the credit. iorilmao

3. The Black Beast is the ONLY power presented, thus far, that MAY surpass the holding back Akuma we know of. And yup, Hakuman fought the Black Beast, but so did alot of other people.

4. The Grimoire is not Ragna. You act as if there are no negative effects on ragna when usin' the Grimoire. Hell, he's goin' to have to unleash an amount he never has before just to reach Akuma wit both hands tied behind his back.

5. Okay.....it's there if you ever wanna cruse through the story mode again.

6. My point is, he can't use enough of the Grimoire "AT WILL" to help him survive bein' hit wit a punch by a dude who can split Aeyers rock, whilst holdin' back. Your tryin' to make this Grimoire omnipotent. It drains his life and phucks him up after he's done. Where is this confirmed that Ragna himself, not Grimoire, is "NEEDED" to create the Black Beast?

7. Show me this.

8. You have a MAJOR problem wit this. It comes up in every debate me and you are in. The protagonist IS NOT ALWAYS 1000 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE REST OF THE CAST. He may be stronger than Carl, Bang, Litchi, Jin, Noel, Arakune, and Taokaka. But he can't STOMP these people! They are not on LVL 1 and he is on LVL 100 in comparison.

9. No Ragna has an imitation, the REAL Grimoire, not the piece of shit ragna has, is meant to be wielded by Noel. That ending is not canon, there are plenty of story elements and events in other endings that assume Ragna has the real Grimoire and that he, alone, is the Black Beast. I am well aware of the Black Beast's origins and all that Noel blassei.

Maybe I need to be shown that Ragna and Nu fuse to become the black beast in canon, but I swear I seen and read that it was the Grimoires and shit and not just those 2. 1. We know for a fact it can, that satellite that shot the blast Rachel deflected was vaporising mountains. no expression And... That is such an incredibly vague definition the fact that you use it to disprove my claim is laughable, we know that with the power of Armagus' they were able to harm the Black Beast, despite its immunity to nukes. You have not provided proof the Black Beast has an inherent weakness to magic.

2. Hakumen was given most of the credit by Jubei, saying the rest were just along for the ride. Jubei is a far more reliable source than you are. You are missing my point by the way. My point was, that though nuclear weapons failed to harm the Beast, the Ars Magus's did not.

3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wut? The Black Beast was annihilating everything it stood up against, literally humanity's whole arsenal of weaponry was useless against it, Atom Bombs, hell, even H Bombs. You could NEVER prove Gouki has more power than an H Bomb, which when first made were a thousand times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb. Also, there is a living satellite or something that can nuke mountains. Terumi has not shown the full extent of his abilities, but he is so far the most powerful character in the series.

4. No, it is just in and always has been in Ragna's possession. no expression That's like denying Link his sword or something. What negative effects are those?

5. Dun't feel like it, and was holding back, throughout most of the story he was.

6. Possibly. Cannot be proven either way. I am not arguing for Ragna, only against your assertion of how weak he is. Drains his life? Funny, after using it to fight Hakumen, he then fought Nu and attacked Terumi with it... Yeah. Where? Well, it might be the ****ing fact that Ragna does not have the actual Grimoire, the only real Grimoires are wielded by Terumi and Noel at full power. And... It was never shown to be born except when Ragna merges with the Black Beast. The reason Hakumen ****ing attacks Ragna is because he could become the Black Beast.

7. Ragna has "killed" Nu like three times, said in the Arcade Mode and I think in at least one Story Path.

8. Major problem? Oh yeah, the Sol Badguy thing right? Weird thing is this case is kind of like the case with Sol, as Ragna is basically just a lamer version of him. Ragna while HOLDING BACK is able to fight with and beat Jin Kisaragi, who is considered very strong by Blazblue standards, being a decorated Major with the title of "Hero" in the Librarium, hell, in Story Mode he in fact HAS stomped some of these people while holding back. Tager and Jin I admit are close, in fact Tager may be stronger than Jin, and potentially Bang Shishigami as well.

9. Terumi also has a real one, but I digress. Not canon? Dude, YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY ****ING NOTHING ABOUT THE PLOT OF BLAZBLUE. Fun fact: ALL the endings happened, as well as all the paths. Do you wonder how this is possible? It is because time has been continuously looping, all endings and paths are technically canon, the true ending is just the one that broke the loop.

One of the endings, where it is pitch-black and Ragna is forced to watch as the Beast, him, kills Noel.

Cyner
Nemebro is right on all this right here ^

play more Blazblue

@Neme,
I did play all endings and the true ending for the first game. I need to look back and see if what you're saying is right about Ragna vs Hakumen but either way Hakumen is severely weakened all throughout the first game. We'll see if he gets his strength back for the second game.

No End N Site
1. We know for a fact it can, that satellite that shot the blast Rachel deflected was vaporising mountains. no expression And... That is such an incredibly vague definition the fact that you use it to disprove my claim is laughable, we know that with the power of Armagus' they were able to harm the Black Beast, despite its immunity to nukes. You have not provided proof the Black Beast has an inherent weakness to magic.

2. Hakumen was given most of the credit by Jubei, saying the rest were just along for the ride. Jubei is a far more reliable source than you are. You are missing my point by the way. My point was, that though nuclear weapons failed to harm the Beast, the Ars Magus's did not.

3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wut? The Black Beast was annihilating everything it stood up against, literally humanity's whole arsenal of weaponry was useless against it, Atom Bombs, hell, even H Bombs. You could NEVER prove Gouki has more power than an H Bomb, which when first made were a thousand times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb. Also, there is a living satellite or something that can nuke mountains. Terumi has not shown the full extent of his abilities, but he is so far the most powerful character in the series.

4. No, it is just in and always has been in Ragna's possession. no expression That's like denying Link his sword or something. What negative effects are those?

5. Dun't feel like it, and was holding back, throughout most of the story he was.

6. Possibly. Cannot be proven either way. I am not arguing for Ragna, only against your assertion of how weak he is. Drains his life? Funny, after using it to fight Hakumen, he then fought Nu and attacked Terumi with it... Yeah. Where? Well, it might be the ****ing fact that Ragna does not have the actual Grimoire, the only real Grimoires are wielded by Terumi and Noel at full power. And... It was never shown to be born except when Ragna merges with the Black Beast. The reason Hakumen ****ing attacks Ragna is because he could become the Black Beast.

7. Ragna has "killed" Nu like three times, said in the Arcade Mode and I think in at least one Story Path.

8. Major problem? Oh yeah, the Sol Badguy thing right? Weird thing is this case is kind of like the case with Sol, as Ragna is basically just a lamer version of him. Ragna while HOLDING BACK is able to fight with and beat Jin Kisaragi, who is considered very strong by Blazblue standards, being a decorated Major with the title of "Hero" in the Librarium, hell, in Story Mode he in fact HAS stomped some of these people while holding back. Tager and Jin I admit are close, in fact Tager may be stronger than Jin, and potentially Bang Shishigami as well.

9. Terumi also has a real one, but I digress. Not canon? Dude, YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY ****ING NOTHING ABOUT THE PLOT OF BLAZBLUE. Fun fact: ALL the endings happened, as well as all the paths. Do you wonder how this is possible? It is because time has been continuously looping, all endings and paths are technically canon, the true ending is just the one that broke the loop.

One of the endings, where it is pitch-black and Ragna is forced to watch as the Beast, him, kills Noel.

1. I seen explosions, not vaporize mountains. Common sense tells you that the beast can only be harmed through magic. They try everything until 6 heroes with magic come along and help humans create magic weapons that suddenly work on the beast. Come on, pal. No one in BB who uses magic has shown to be able to use it to replicate Akuma like feats, yet it can kill the black beast?

2. "Hakumen was given most of the credit by Jubei". For 1, it's clear Jubei was just bein' humble. 2, how does this mean that Haku basically soloed the beast? 3, we know the beast didn't croak 'til they made the weapons for the humans to kill it. So "bah" to all that.

3. Oh wow, the world in a fictional universe can't stand up to a creature. That means true power. Hell in the UDON comic, Bison used the P.Drive once and the entire world surrendered and allowed it's fate to be decided on Bison's terms. Until I see the black beast split Ayers rock and casually destroy an island, talk to me. What bomb in this world can split Ayers rock or blow up an island and trigger volcanoes? It's even been shown that an A Bomb only destroys like 4 of 17 ships around it in test. Akuma destroys ships with his legs. Akuma does all this holding back. Let's not start implyin' limits on Akuma where there is no clearly evidence of any.

4. Your tryin' to make it seem like Ragna can naturally beat Akuma, when to stand even a 1% of a chance, he needs help form an outside force, the Grimoire, which is still aint enough to get past 10% of Akuma. That was my point. Answered that other question already.

5. Lol, I think otherwise...

6. "My assertion of how weak he is" is in comparison to Akuma. That's all it is. He would step to Akuma and be obliterated. Then Akuma would go on and on about how weak he was for usin' the Grimoire and not his own fists. Ragna unleashes the Grimoire as a super, and it clearly drains his energy. It's fake, it's not goin' to be perfect. And it's pretty clear that Haku has his own delusions about Ragna. Half the cast believe in the myth that Ragna is the black beast.

7. Nu was not immortal. Time kept rewindin' itself some how (forgot how).

8. And in both cases, your power scalin' is incredibly flawed. Ragna does not use the Grimoire all willy nilly cuz it can kill him. He aint just "holding back".

9. "YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY ****ING NOTHING ABOUT THE PLOT OF BLAZBLUE."

I don't know shit about BB cuz I don't believe the lame ass, bullshit claims you make up and can continue to make cuz the plot is so damn vaugue? This here is very funny

"ALL the endings happened, as well as all the paths. Do you wonder how this is possible? It is because time has been continuously looping, all endings and paths are technically canon."

I want you to prove this stupid ass claim right here. If all the endings were canon, they wouldn't have a true ending path.

Nemebro is right on all this right here ^

play more Blazblue

No he's not. You play more BB, pal.

No End N Site
Ignore the above post...

I'm gonna go play BB to refresh some some memories and I'll get back to this, cuz the arcade mode endings are pretty much blanks in my mind.

Although, it's pretty damn clear that no playable character in BOTH games can phuck wit Akuma, (even unShin).

Frisky Dingo
Yeah, it's almost an Nternet rule that Gouki would rape any mainstream fighting game character that's not Orochi or an A Class DS. Every new game has him do something spectacular. If only Capcom would reveal 2 us, what his true powers are like.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Yeah, it's almost an Nternet rule that Gouki would rape any mainstream fighting game character that's not Orochi or an A Class DS. Every new game has him do something spectacular. If only Capcom would reveal 2 us, what his true powers are like.

SF is back. Just give it time, all will be explained soon.

NemeBro
Yeah, it's almost an Nternet rule that Gouki would rape any mainstream fighting game character that's not Orochi or an A Class DS. Every new game has him do something spectacular. If only Capcom would reveal 2 us, what his true powers are like. List of mainstream fighting game characters who would beat Gouki:

Slayer, Sol Badguy, Eddie (Maybe), Justice, Kliff Undersn (Prime), That Man, Raven, and prolly more I forgot. Granted all are from Guilty Gear, a considerably more powerful verse, but point still stands. smile

Frisky Dingo
List of mainstream fighting game characters who would beat Gouki:

Slayer, Sol Badguy, Eddie (Maybe), Justice, Kliff Undersn (Prime), That Man, Raven, and prolly more I forgot. Granted all are from Guilty Gear, a considerably more powerful verse, but point still stands. smile

I disagree with that list completely and I'm sure any person knowledgeable of the world of SF N' Gouki would 2. But, it's your opinion. I wont laugh at U for 4 it. I want 2, very much so.

Cyner
List of mainstream fighting game characters who would beat Gouki:

you forgot Ky Kiske

NemeBro
I disagree with that list completely and I'm sure any person knowledgeable of the world of SF N' Gouki would 2. But, it's your opinion. I wont laugh at U for 4 it. I want 2, very much so. Gouki could not hit a single person in my list.

Gouki an island buster? Justice destroys countries.

NemeBro
you forgot Ky Kiske Was hesitant to add Ky, though you are prolly right.

No End N Site
Yup, I'm pretty sure that list is wrong, too. I'll laugh for you...lulz! Akuma wouldn't even need to go Shin. 'Should read about dude on TV tropes. The funny thing is, what they say is true. They don't make shit up when talkin' about'im. That's what makes it a great read.

I might leave O'Aku alone for while, tho. He's up there wit the DS and Jur in that we don't know his current power level or his limitations at the moment, but what he has shown is crazy as hell. If CFE is any sort of indication of what Shin is like, then holy hell. Dude came AFTER Pyron. I might ask Capcom about that.

I think Aku, holdin' back, is a B+ Makai beast. He'd prolly end up wit Xeil and crew at their house. You gotta see Xeil, he is badass. Belial too, he looks so phuckin' ugly and cool. 'Guy seals off his top arms by crossin'im and he is engulfed in flames.

No End N Site
-edit-

Frisky Dingo
Gouki could not hit a single person in my list.

Gouki an island buster? Justice destroys countries.

That's correct, Gouki destroyed an island while holding back his full strentgh over a decade B4 SF3. His hair was still totally red back N those days. U didn't no that?

I've played GG 4 yrs now and never once heard that claim. Show me where Justice destroyed a country. Smells like BS, 2 me.

Yup, I'm pretty sure that list is wrong, too. I'll laugh for you...lulz! Akuma wouldn't even need to go Shin. 'Should read about dude on TV tropes. The funny thing is, what they say is true. They don't make shit up when talkin' about'im. That's what makes it a great read.

I might leave O'Aku alone for while, tho. He's up there wit the DS and Jur in that we don't know his current power level or his limitations at the moment, but what he has shown is crazy as hell. If CFE is any sort of indication of what Shin is like, then holy hell. Dude came AFTER Pyron. I might ask Capcom about that.

I think Aku, holdin' back, is a B+ Makai beast. He'd prolly end up wit Xeil and crew at their house. You gotta see Xeil, he is badass. Belial too, he looks so phuckin' ugly and cool. 'Guy seals off his top arms by crossin'im and he is engulfed in flames.

I try not 2 B sarcastic or "smart" win talking 2 others I don't agree with. It helps keep down hostility, that's Y I didn't lol, rofl, lmao or any of that other grabage.

How am I going 2 C any of those pics, we all no U don't have a scanner. And what Xactly is "TV tropes"?

NemeBro
1. I seen explosions, not vaporize mountains. Common sense tells you that the beast can only be harmed through magic. They try everything until 6 heroes with magic come along and help humans create magic weapons that suddenly work on the beast. Come on, pal. No one in BB who uses magic has shown to be able to use it to replicate Akuma like feats, yet it can kill the black beast?

2. "Hakumen was given most of the credit by Jubei". For 1, it's clear Jubei was just bein' humble. 2, how does this mean that Haku basically soloed the beast? 3, we know the beast didn't croak 'til they made the weapons for the humans to kill it. So "bah" to all that.

3. Oh wow, the world in a fictional universe can't stand up to a creature. That means true power. Hell in the UDON comic, Bison used the P.Drive once and the entire world surrendered and allowed it's fate to be decided on Bison's terms. Until I see the black beast split Ayers rock and casually destroy an island, talk to me. What bomb in this world can split Ayers rock or blow up an island and trigger volcanoes? It's even been shown that an A Bomb only destroys like 4 of 17 ships around it in test. Akuma destroys ships with his legs. Akuma does all this holding back. Let's not start implyin' limits on Akuma where there is no clearly evidence of any.

4. Your tryin' to make it seem like Ragna can naturally beat Akuma, when to stand even a 1% of a chance, he needs help form an outside force, the Grimoire, which is still aint enough to get past 10% of Akuma. That was my point. Answered that other question already.

5. Lol, I think otherwise...

6. "My assertion of how weak he is" is in comparison to Akuma. That's all it is. He would step to Akuma and be obliterated. Then Akuma would go on and on about how weak he was for usin' the Grimoire and not his own fists. Ragna unleashes the Grimoire as a super, and it clearly drains his energy. It's fake, it's not goin' to be perfect. And it's pretty clear that Haku has his own delusions about Ragna. Half the cast believe in the myth that Ragna is the black beast.

7. Nu was not immortal. Time kept rewindin' itself some how (forgot how).

8. And in both cases, your power scalin' is incredibly flawed. Ragna does not use the Grimoire all willy nilly cuz it can kill him. He aint just "holding back".

9. "YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY ****ING NOTHING ABOUT THE PLOT OF BLAZBLUE."

I don't know shit about BB cuz I don't believe the lame ass, bullshit claims you make up and can continue to make cuz the plot is so damn vaugue? This here is very funny

"ALL the endings happened, as well as all the paths. Do you wonder how this is possible? It is because time has been continuously looping, all endings and paths are technically canon."

I want you to prove this stupid ass claim right here. If all the endings were canon, they wouldn't have a true ending path. 1. Just checked, vaporising was me misremembering, mountains were demolished. Oh, and it is also important for one to note that it was only small fractions of the blast that were destroying mountains, Rachel's Tsukiyomi scattered it. So you admit you do not have any evidence the Beast has a weakness to magic? Good to know. Maybe the combination of magic and tech was just really powerful? Also, Tager, when unleashing his Ars Magus, can carry his opponent into space and then slam them back onto Earth, creating a huge crater.

2. Jubei acknowledged he did his part, but still gave Hakumen most of the credit as the star of the show, Hakumen who was the confirmed leader of the Six Heroes. Good job continuing to fail at getting my point. I won't repeat myself.

3. Lol, the world that was confirmed to be much like ours and have command of powerful nuclear weapons like ours before the Dark War you mean? The Black Beast was confirmed to have easily withstood the combined forces of the planet and its nuclear arms, you can't downplay this feat. Ayers Rock is roughly five miles wide, and only like a thousand feet tall. A common Hydrogen Bomb has power of up to 10 megatons. Tsar Bomba output approximately 1.4% of the power output of the sun, though admittedly that was exceptional, having an output of 50 megatons. Gouki can output enough force to rival maybe a low yield H Bomb, assuming DSZ's calcs were correct and his punch struck with 4 megatons of force. I only go by what Gouki has shown to do, and keep in mind I am not saying he does not win.

4. And all of Gouki's power was from an outside force, the Satsui no Hadou, without throwing away his humanity he would be not nearly as powerful as he is now so he obviously is weak and sucks ass. smile I never said that Gouki will even lose simpleton, quite the contrary. The Grimoire is well within Ragna's ability to use.

5. That's cool, not all of us can be right, some have to be wrong, like you.

6. Only we don't know Ragna's true power, only that it is implied to be very high. I don't give two shits what it does within the gameplay, he was not drained at all when using it in the STORY. It is not as powerful as either of the true ones, no. Hakumen is delusional? So apparently you are a better source on the origin of the Black Beast than the one who led the fight against it? Lol. Myth? It was shown to be true, you have no evidence at all to support your claim.

7. You're right, time did continue looping... Except Ragna clearly remembers having "killed" her before. no expression If it were due to the loop, then Ragna would not remember, the only ones aware of the loop were Rachel, Valkenhyn, Terumi, and maybe Jubei.

8. Prove it can kill him. no expression

9. Vague for someone who does not understand it.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bikuz oll t3h pathz wurr duh difurrant lupez en tymez? The true ending is just the path that broke the loop.

No End N Site
1. Just checked, vaporising was me misremembering, mountains were demolished. Oh, and it is also important for one to note that it was only small fractions of the blast that were destroying mountains, Rachel's Tsukiyomi scattered it. So you admit you do not have any evidence the Beast has a weakness to magic? Good to know. Maybe the combination of magic and tech was just really powerful? Also, Tager, when unleashing his Ars Magus, can carry his opponent into space and then slam them back onto Earth, creating a huge crater.

2. Jubei acknowledged he did his part, but still gave Hakumen most of the credit as the star of the show, Hakumen who was the confirmed leader of the Six Heroes. Good job continuing to fail at getting my point. I won't repeat myself.

3. Lol, the world that was confirmed to be much like ours and have command of powerful nuclear weapons like ours before the Dark War you mean? The Black Beast was confirmed to have easily withstood the combined forces of the planet and its nuclear arms, you can't downplay this feat. Ayers Rock is roughly five miles wide, and only like a thousand feet tall. A common Hydrogen Bomb has power of up to 10 megatons. Tsar Bomba output approximately 1.4% of the power output of the sun, though admittedly that was exceptional, having an output of 50 megatons. Gouki can output enough force to rival maybe a low yield H Bomb, assuming DSZ's calcs were correct and his punch struck with 4 megatons of force. I only go by what Gouki has shown to do, and keep in mind I am not saying he does not win.

4. And all of Gouki's power was from an outside force, the Satsui no Hadou, without throwing away his humanity he would be not nearly as powerful as he is now so he obviously is weak and sucks ass. smile I never said that Gouki will even lose simpleton, quite the contrary. The Grimoire is well within Ragna's ability to use.

5. That's cool, not all of us can be right, some have to be wrong, like you.

6. Only we don't know Ragna's true power, only that it is implied to be very high. I don't give two shits what it does within the gameplay, he was not drained at all when using it in the STORY. It is not as powerful as either of the true ones, no. Hakumen is delusional? So apparently you are a better source on the origin of the Black Beast than the one who led the fight against it? Lol. Myth? It was shown to be true, you have no evidence at all to support your claim.

7. You're right, time did continue looping... Except Ragna clearly remembers having "killed" her before. no expression If it were due to the loop, then Ragna would not remember, the only ones aware of the loop were Rachel, Valkenhyn, Terumi, and maybe Jubei.

8. Prove it can kill him. no expression

9. Vague for someone who does not understand it.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bikuz oll t3h pathz wurr duh difurrant lupez en tymez? The true ending is just the path that broke the loop.

I coulda sworn I said to ignore that damn post I made til' I verify your claims and back mine. Fail...You just like to argue don't you? Way to be jerk of an ******* of infinite proportion.

And way to show you know shit about an integral part of SF. Satsui no Hadou is not an outside force, it's just a name for usin' your chi to kill.

Surge of Murderous Intent. You can't get on my level just cuz you played a few games of SFIV.

NemeBro

I think Aku, holdin' back, is a B+ Makai beast. He'd prolly end up wit Xeil and crew at their house. You gotta see Xeil, he is badass. Belial too, he looks so phuckin' ugly and cool. 'Guy seals off his top arms by crossin'im and he is engulfed in flames. Slayer could handle everyone in Streetfighter. At once. While holding back. That Man is at Slayer's level, and Raven is just below it. Tvtropes, while awesome, is hardly a ****ing official source. Characters like I-No in GG could kill Gouki before he was born.

NemeBro
I coulda sworn I said to ignore that damn post I made til' I verify your claims and back mine. Fail...You just like to argue don't you? Way to be jerk of an ******* of infinite proportion.

And way to show you know shit about an integral part of SF. Satsui no Hadou is not an outside force, it's just a name for usin' your chi to kill.

Surge of Murderous Intent. You can't get on my level just cuz you played a few games of SFIV. 1. Nah.

2. Despite the fact that he is often criticised in SFIV for his reliance on it? The Satsui no Hadou is not just fighting to kill, it increases your power, at the cost of your humanity, supported by many characters.
Played a few games of SFIV? Gtfo.

No End N Site
Ayers Rock is roughly five miles wide, and only like a thousand feet tall. A common Hydrogen Bomb has power of up to 10 megatons. Tsar Bomba output approximately 1.4% of the power output of the sun, though admittedly that was exceptional, having an output of 50 megatons. Gouki can output enough force to rival maybe a low yield H Bomb, assuming DSZ's calcs were correct and his punch struck with 4 megatons of force. I only go by what Gouki has shown to do, and keep in mind I am not saying he does not win.

A nuke can't destroy Ayers Rock, burn the shit of it, maybe. A nuke can't even sink an island. There are videos on the net of nukes being tested. Have a look before you just through weak ass claims at me. Try reading about this shit, too.

Slayer could handle everyone in Streetfighter. At once. While holding back. That Man is at Slayer's level, and Raven is just below it. Tvtropes, while awesome, is hardly a ****ing official source. Characters like I-No in GG could kill Gouki before he was born.

BS that has yet to be proven and mixed in a retard swirl of A>B>C logic. Akuma would phuck Slayer over wit 1 hand and 1 leg. I-no can't just hop through time at will needs aid to do so. Not to mention she has admitted to it being too dangerous. And I told Remo to look at TVtropes cuz it was funny, not for the sake of arguin' wit you about this dumb shit you make up as you go. GTF off your high horse. BS that has yet to be proven and mixed in a retard swirl of A>B>C logic. Akuma would phuck Slayer over wit 1 hand and 1 leg. I-no can't just hop through time at will, she tech aid to do so. Not to mention she has admitted to it being too dangerous.

NemeBro
A nuke can't destroy Ayers Rock, burn the shit of it, maybe. A nuke can't even sink an island. There are videos on the net of nukes being tested. Have a look before you just through weak ass claims at me. Try reading about this shit, too.

BS that has yet to be proven and mixed in a retard swirl of A>B>C logic. Akuma would phuck Slayer over wit 1 hand and 1 leg. I-no can't just hop through time at will needs aid to do so. Not to mention she has admitted to it being too dangerous. And I told Remo to look at TVtropes cuz it was funny, not for the sake of arguin' wit you about this dumb shit you make up as you go. GTF off your high horse. BS that has yet to be proven and mixed in a retard swirl of A>B>C logic. Akuma would phuck Slayer over wit 1 hand and 1 leg. I-no can't just hop through time at will, she tech aid to do so. Not to mention she has admitted to it being too dangerous. 1. Gee, that may be because instead of being a slicing or colliding force it's a giant ****ing explosion.

2. Why would I get off my high horse? I am clearly above you.

Sol Badguy can dodge lightning, fight with and best Justice, who destroyed Japan and can reach space in seconds, and Slayer toys with Sol and everyone else. It does not take a genius to figure this out.

No End N Site
1. Nah.

2. Despite the fact that he is often criticised in SFIV for his reliance on it? The Satsui no Hadou is not just fighting to kill, it increases your power, at the cost of your humanity, supported by many characters.
Played a few games of SFIV? Gtfo.

1. Hell yeah.

2. No, he is criticised for for bein' a heartless bastard who kills everbody all the time. I posted the REAL def from the SFEC and it pretty much says it's what happens when you lose control of your chi while parcticin' Ansatsuken. WTF does losin' your humanity so that you can kill at full power without regret have to do wit it bein' an outside force? You don't know shit, dwag. Sorry...

No End N Site
1. Gee, that may be because instead of being a slicing or colliding force it's a giant ****ing explosion.

It aint more powerful than a punch from Akuma.

2. Why would I get off my high horse? I am clearly above you.

I hope your not serious, cuz if you really are this much of a dick, I'm gonna start ignorin' you.

Sol Badguy can dodge lightning

Right, so can anyone who fights Blanka or Viper.

best Justice, who destroyed Japan

Bull shit.

and can reach space in seconds
wow....against a guy who can shoot a blast out into space almost instantaneously whilst holddin' back.

and Slayer toys with Sol and everyone else. It does not take a genius to figure this out.

Proves nothin' in a VS fight. It's bull shit, get over it. Stop wankin and throwin' these dudes in threads where they don't belong.

NemeBro
1. Hell yeah.

2. No, he is criticised for for bein' a heartless bastard who kills everbody all the time. I posted the REAL def from the SFEC and it pretty much says it's what happens when you lose control of your chi while parcticin' Ansatsuken. WTF does losin' your humanity so that you can kill at full power without regret have to do wit it bein' an outside force? You don't know shit, dwag. Sorry... 2. Kills everybody all the time? He never fights someone weaker than him, will stop a fight if he has an unfair advantage like with Gen, shit, who HAS Gouki been confirmed to kill? Goutetsu? Bison, who came back? Some unlucky submariners who were killed as collateral?

No End N Site
2. Kills everybody all the time? He never fights someone weaker than him, will stop a fight if he has an unfair advantage like with Gen, shit, who HAS Gouki been confirmed to kill? Goutetsu? Bison, who came back? Some unlucky submariners who were killed as collateral?

He killed Gotetsu, they thought he killed Gouken, thought he killed Bison, SFEC states once he started usin' the Dark Hadou he unleashed a wave of carnage, he's obiously killed no name people not mentioned in the story. Ryu and Ken don't know Akuma has phuckin code of honor, all they know is, he's a phuckin' muderer. 'That's why they critcise'im.'

Cyner
@Neme

If I remember correctly, Justice beat Sol because he wouldn't use his gear form but Ky destroyed Justice, something not even Kliff in his Prime could do. I'm sure that Sol using his Gear powers would annihilate Justice though. Slayer is still too bamf for them though.

NemeBro
@Neme

If I remember correctly, Justice beat Sol because he wouldn't use his gear form but Ky destroyed Justice, something not even Kliff in his Prime could do. I'm sure that Sol using his Gear powers would annihilate Justice though. Slayer is still too bamf for them though. Uh, that might be what happened the first time she was defeated, but the second time it was Sol who beat her, and he was the only one to ever destroy her.

Insomnia1234
"Justice destroy Japan" is canon, and she didn't sink it, she vaporized it...
Street fighter fans just don't accept their finest warrior get his ass handed to fighters from the other verses.

Insomnia1234
And Akuma do sink island, but lots of people from other forums had stated the island he sank was just small compare to japan.

No End N Site
Sock...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Insomnia1234
And Akuma do sink island, but lots of people from other forums had stated the island he sank was just small compare to japan. Well, the island is small compared to Japan.

Insomnia1234
That's your opinion. There are people who don't agree with you...
You can check the "Gold Sol vs Shin Akuma" thread in KMC forum, "Akuma vs Sol Badguy" thread in the Comic Book Resource forum and the " Slayer vs Akuma" thread in the Naruto forum.

Esomark
Is there any official scale of the island (Gouki's)?

I also have a question about the Idea Engine that Ragna acquired. How is it actually utilized (been a while since I last played CS) or did he lose it after saving Noel?

NemeBro
Ragna lost the Idea Engine after he used it to save Noel.

Insomnia1234
Originally posted by Esomark
Is there any official scale of the island (Gouki's)?

I also have a question about the Idea Engine that Ragna acquired. How is it actually utilized (been a while since I last played CS) or did he lose it after saving Noel?
Not so familiar with Blazblue.... I better start researching.
And about the "akuma sinks island" stuff, I readed it from other threads and other forums... and still I can't find any official source. ( But he broke submarine into pieces and tossed them to the sky in third strikes ending.)

Darkstorm Zero
I've lost count how many times I've posted this vid....

9TtwRoLbOAo

Now, the island has a mountain range on it, and the actual alpha 2 stage takes place underground. It's not a tiny speck with a single plam tree on it.

Insomnia1234
Thank you very much.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats cool, at least you asked. Some people I've encountered here pop a blood vessel before finally asking for proof :P

Kirikaze Fuuma
Suddenly I remember something...

If the island really sank, Wouldn't it make Ryu trapped inside the island? There's a mountain on this island and if the island really sank, probably the crumbling mountains would fall on his head too. Or maybe Akuma just shattered the base of the island?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Suddenly I remember something...

If the island really sank, Wouldn't it make Ryu trapped inside the island? There's a mountain on this island and if the island really sank, probably the crumbling mountains would fall on his head too. Or maybe Akuma just shattered the base of the island?

Not nessisarily.

We don't know how long it took ryu to get from that cave to the sea where he watched it sink. My best guess tells me that yes, the blow crumbled the base, and eventually it began a chain reaction breakdown of the island, effectively making it rubble, flattening it against the ocean floor.

Thats still a good 30 to 60 Megatonnes Per Square Inch worth of physical force for that punch.

No End N Site
Akuma didn't sink the island, he blew it to pieces. You see the pieces rain down while Ryu's in the water.

Insomnia1234
I think he sank it... I didn't see pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.