Lady Deathstrike vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

Bentley
Thunderclap and she dies.

vansonbee
I say the Thing, due to his strength thick skin. Yes, I do know Lady Deathstrike has adamantium lace claws & her agile speed aids in dogding alot.

Thing come out of this w/ extra scaring.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Thunderclap and she dies.

Seriously?

First of all, I'd like to see Ben thunderclapping more than once.

Yuriko doesn't have enhanced senses, at least not to my knowledge and I could see her recovering from thunderclap fast enough.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Seriously?

First of all, I'd like to see Ben thunderclapping more than once.

Yuriko doesn't have enhanced senses, at least not to my knowledge and I could see her recovering from thunderclap fast enough.

She may recover from one thunderclap, but she would be messed up. Thing has done a number of claps and ground-pounding, he should be fine.

StiltmanFTW
She may recover from one thunderclap, but she would be messed up. Thing has done a number of claps and ground-pounding, he should be fine.

I don't think she'd be messed up. If Wolveine who is vulnerable to sonics can recover quick enough, so can Deathstrike...

And his favourite tactic is charging at his opponent anyway...

Bentley
I don't think she'd be messed up. If Wolveine who is vulnerable to sonics can recover quick enough, so can Deathstrike...

And his favourite tactic is charging at his opponent anyway...

Well, "its clobbering time" sounds better than "its applause time".

Wolvie's durability is way over Yuriko's.

StiltmanFTW
Well, "its clobbering time" sounds better than "its applause time".

Wolvie's durability is way over Yuriko's.

Really? Yuriko's a cyborg shifty

How deep can she cut him?

Bentley
Really? Yuriko's a cyborg shifty

Without scans of her tanking Hulk she could be Deathlok for all I care uhuh

StiltmanFTW
Without scans of her tanking Hulk she could be Deathlok for all I care uhuh

Y'know, it could be argued that Logan takes Hulk's hits just because of his HF.

Yuriko is faster than Ben. And he is borderline retarded from what I've seen in comics. He'd go h2h with her and get his face cut again.

Bentley
There is nothing in Wolverine's powerset that justifies hanging out with Hulk, I accept it because of the feats, not the sense. cool

StiltmanFTW
There is nothing in Wolverine's powerset that justifies hanging out with Hulk, I accept it because of the feats, not the sense. cool

Uber healing factor wink

And his skeleton apparently absorbs at least some of the damage, too...

Wild Shadow
poor Thing the only reason he has ever survived logan is b/c of a sense of morality.. Lady Deathstrike is not hampered by such a problem..

by the way stiltman L DS has displayed certain lvl's of electronic sensory perception.. not sure if sound was one of them...

enhanced.. ol factory and taste sniffing the air to lock on to a scent as well as analyzing blood by taste.. she was doing it yrs prior to t3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.