Wolverine vs H/P Doomsday (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Wolverine is given the Powers of Superman on top of his own.

Can he kill H/P Doomsday?

Note: Downing (killing/KO) someone longer than 30 seconds is considered a win regardless of whether or not the person can come back from it.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Wolverine is given the Powers of Superman on top of his own.

Can he kill H/P Doomsday?

Note: Downing (killing/KO) someone longer than 30 seconds is considered a win regardless of whether or not the person can come back from it. ... erm spite

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by nicamarvin
... erm spite

On w/c side? O_O

Omega Vision
Superman couldn't beat H/P DD with a Motherbox Amp so I don't see Wolverine beating DD even with Superman's powers.

Wolvy doesn't know how to use Supes' powers very well so he'll probably just turn to brawling and eventually lose.

Starscream M
So this is basically Superman with Adamantium skeleton, claws, and super hf.

SuperLogan wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman couldn't beat H/P DD with a Motherbox Amp so I don't see Wolverine beating DD even with Superman's powers.

Wolvy doesn't know how to use Supes' powers very well so he'll probably just turn to brawling and eventually lose. ....you tool... roll eyes (sarcastic) if normal wolvy can take on Hulk a SuperWolverine can take his game to frigging Galactus... mad

JakeTheBank
....you tool... roll eyes (sarcastic) if normal wolvy can take on Hulk a SuperWolverine can take his game to frigging Galactus... mad

lol?

ares834
Wolverine rips Doomsday a new one.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol? LOL all you want FOO, but this is God wolverine you are talking bout.... smokin'

JakeTheBank
LOL all you want FOO, but this is God wolverine you are talking bout.... smokin'

Godverine gets shit stomped by Galactus, kid. Don't kid yourself.

Starscream M
Godverine gets shit stomped by Galactus, kid. Don't kid yourself. why are you so patronizing? erm

JakeTheBank
I'm patronizing? Oh, that's rich.

Lord_Talron
because hes so adamant about his misconceptions. you have to be patronizing

Starscream M
I'm patronizing? Oh, that's rich. you called someone a kid, and unless you are much older or that person's actual parent, calling them a kid is very disrespectful and condescending

just because its the internet does not give you free license to act like a jerk to anyone

Lord_Talron
actually, it does. welcome to the internet!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M

just because its the internet does not give you free license to act like a jerk to anyone you tell that FOO..... stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
you called someone a kid, and unless you are much older or that person's actual parent, calling them a kid is very disrespectful and condescending

just because its the internet does not give you free license to act like a jerk to anyone

...lol

Just like calling people tools and fools, right?

Lord_Talron
you tell that FOO..... stick out tongue you're not even close to right, galactus would turn him into a chicken.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
you're not even close to right, galactus would turn him into a chicken. Just like he did Thanos... roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
I'm patronizing? Oh, that's rich.

I don't think I've seen Starscream patronizing anyone before. Sometimes he is a little rude, but that isn't the same thing.

nicamarvin
...lol

Just like calling people tools and fools, right? ....you got something againts that..... confused

Lord_Talron
right because thanos = superman not to mention they have similar powersets, etc. dancesuperm

nicamarvin
right because thanos = superman not to mention they have similar powersets, etc. dancesuperm this is Frigging Wolverine + SuperMan Poweres.....this Wolverine will redefine the use of SpeedBlitz ass rape...... eek! this guy wont hold back like supes does... cool

Lord_Talron
right, a healing factor will surely help him when galactus removes his healing factor and then turns him into a chicken. lol@ holding back. ya sure.

amnesia
you called someone a kid, and unless you are much older or that person's actual parent, calling them a kid is very disrespectful and condescending

stop being a jerk to Thor.

nicamarvin
right, a healing factor will surely help him when galactus removes his healing factor and then turns him into a chicken. lol@ holding back. ya sure. Galactus gets punked all the times is comics....anyways this is not a Galactus vs wolverine fight so get back to the topic ok....LOGAN for the SpeedBlitz Anal Rape... smokin'

Lord_Talron
and how is that going to do SHIT vs h/p doomsday?

JakeTheBank
Fanservice

nicamarvin
and how is that going to do SHIT vs h/p doomsday? Ass Rapes Hurts.. confused

Lord_Talron
yea, if one has an ass, i suppose.

nicamarvin
yea, if one has an ass, i suppose. what, he does not need to shit now.. confused he is still a biological guy right.. confused or

Philosophía
Yeah Jake, stop being so condescending.

This is the internet, rudness is out of the question, and it's not like nicamarvin over here trolls this board 99% of the time.

Starscream M
...lol

sigh erm

nicamarvin

JakeTheBank

nicamarvin

Heh. Jake you are cool buddy, I was just playing with ya..... wink I actualy dont like to argue with guys like you, I argue with guys like quan.... laughing

JakeTheBank
Jake you are cool buddy, I was just playing with ya..... wink I actualy dont like to argue with guys like you, I argue with guys like quan.... laughing

All is well in the world, then. smile

Lord Feron
Wolverine has greater skills and he goes for the kill. Supes fights like a pansy 99% of the time.

Wolverine is going to Chop DD to pieces..

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wolverine has greater skills and he goes for the kill. Supes fights like a pansy 99% of the time.

Wolverine is going to Chop DD to pieces.. Unless DD`s hide is>>Adamantium.. confused

Lord_Talron
he could evolve to be that.

nicamarvin
he could evolve to be that. you would think....But he aint... wink

Lord_Talron
:O

Badabing
Nica...facepalm

Brucie...durverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.