Daredevil vs. Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Harada has two blades (one of which is the Black Blade). No teleport ring. Discuss.

Lord_Talron
dd

srankmissingnin
Silver Samurai. Superior strength, comparable speed, far greater durability thanks to his armor, and one of the greatest living swordsmen in Marvel U.

Lord_Talron
daredevil for ss not being able to lay a hand on him + billy club ricochet

Starscream M
dd

YFZ 350
Double D.

Wild Shadow
the obvious answer is silver samurai.. spite in his favor

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the obvious answer is silver samurai.. spite in his favor this is not spite at all

dd is more skilled fighter than sam

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
this is not spite at all

dd is more skilled fighter than sam Even if that is true take a look at Sranks post.

Wild Shadow
SS has armor.. DD isnt going to pressure point attack him any time soon.. SS is also extremely skilled enough to take down spidey but most importantly consistently survive wolverine in melee combat without PIS unlike someone else i wont mention..

his swords can cut through anything DD has plus his ebony sword is mystical.. if SS wanted to win he could just hand it to DD and let it posses him. auto win imo.. also cant really say one is more skilled then the other they both have their own style most importantly one is a ninja drop out while SS is a master swordmen Ma'er in bushido..

pretty sure both have the same fighting lvl as well probably a lvl 5 or 4 not like it would matter..

Starscream M
SS has armor.. DD isnt going to pressure point attack him any time soon.. SS is also extremely skilled enough to take down spidey but most importantly consistently survive wolverine in melee combat without PIS unlike someone else i wont mention..

his swords can cut through anything DD has plus his ebony sword is mystical.. if SS wanted to win he could just hand it to DD and let it posses him. auto win imo.. also cant really say one is more skilled then the other they both have their own style most importantly one is a ninja drop out while SS is a master swordmen Ma'er in bushido..

pretty sure both have the same fighting lvl as well probably a lvl 5 or 4 not like it would matter.. ss can't cut through the billyclubs

dd is more superior fighter to ss as dd is more versatile and faster

srankmissingnin
this is not spite at all

dd is more skilled fighter than sam

Comparably Harada is at least equally skilled with a sword as Daredevil is in h2h. Before Shingen was resurrected, Harada was the among the greatest living practitioners of swordsmanship, if not the best. Sure, Silver Samurai likely couldn't compete with him in a strictly h2h showing based on skill alone (although his armor would still give him an edge in that area), but on the same token Daredevil can't match him in swordplay. Harada is armed, he is armoured and he has no qualms about killing. He should take the majority.

srankmissingnin
ss can't cut through the billyclubs

dd is more superior fighter to ss as dd is more versatile and faster

What?

Ninja stars penetrate Matt's club an inch or two. Silver Samurai can cut through anything that isn't Adamantium with his Tachyon field. He'll cut Matt's clubs apart easily.

Wild Shadow
care to tell me why he cant cut through the billy clubs?

how is DD more versatile or faster? SS may not leap around like DD does running away from his opponent and repositioning himself to regain the advantage but SS has never had to he stands his ground like a warrior and engages in fast melee combat block, parry, stab and slice..

his melee fighting is far faster then DD's in pure h2h DD would win if SS didnt wear armor

Starscream M
care to tell me why he cant cut through the billy clubs?

how is DD more versatile or faster? SS may not leap around like DD does running away from his opponent and repositioning himself to regain the advantage but SS has never had to he stands his ground like a warrior and engages in fast melee combat block, parry, stab and slice..

his melee fighting is far faster then DD's in pure h2h DD would win if SS didnt wear armor I thought the billyclubs were made out of a special material...but may be wrong about that

DD being faster is kinda obvious...dd is one of the fastest fighters in marvel. thats how he can match elektra and bullseye.

Wild Shadow
he doesnt match elektra anymore maybe a decade ago but not modern version..

BE is human and DD uses his radar to anticipate and counter BE..

SS is fast enough to block slice multiple bullets by the way.. and he regularly faces wolverine a superhuman using nothing but skill and attributes to compete with him.

leonidas
this would be a great fight. armor gives ss the advantage though. maybe 7/10 ss. likely 7/10 dd if ss has no armor. surprised they haven't ever really squared off, come to think of it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
this would be a great fight. armor gives ss the advantage though. maybe 7/10 ss. likely 7/10 dd if ss has no armor. surprised they haven't ever really squared off, come to think of it.

Actually they have. Samurai was owning him, but it should be noted that Matt was exhausted.

Wild Shadow
DD lost b/c he is a ninja drop out and faced a seasoned samurai warrior face to face.. samurai always wins over ninja less its via stealth

Lord_Talron
hes not a freaking ninja drop-out. ninjitsu is just one of the forms he knows

Magneto1982
Harada......he's capable of owning super-powered beings with just his sheath (coughs Spidey). Daredevil will give him a good fight, but won't win in the end.

Battlehammer
ss can't cut through the billyclubs

honestly you should be straight up banned for some of the constant ignorant crap you spew........

honestly you should be straight up banned from any and all silver samurai threads with this twit brain comment.

Prep-Man
SS.

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Actually they have. Samurai was owning him, but it should be noted that Matt was exhausted.

really? where was that?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
really? where was that?

His first appearance smile When he was working for Mandrill. He looked quite a bit different then.

Daredevil v1 #111.

leonidas
awwww.... nice. smile

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
hes not a freaking ninja drop-out. ninjitsu is just one of the forms he knows he was a ninja drop out same as elektra they just kept learning along the way with experience not from training

snoopdogg
Silver Samurai just got tooled by Logan. I can't see Logan doing that to DD in a fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Silver Samurai just got tooled by Logan. I can't see Logan doing that to DD in a fight.

Wolverine's tooled Daredevil before too. cool

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's tooled Daredevil before too. cool Maybe I didn't see that. You have scans?

srankmissingnin
DD attacks Wolverine. Logan has him in a full nelson in three panels:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2468/marvelcomicspresents151hm4.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/546/marvelcomicspresents151qe0.jpg

Wild Shadow
funny as all hell some one just got schooled

snoopdogg
DD attacks Wolverine. Logan has him in a full nelson in three panels:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2468/marvelcomicspresents151hm4.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/546/marvelcomicspresents151qe0.jpg Didn't see that. Isn't there a fight were DD one-shots Logan?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't see that. Isn't there a fight were DD one-shots Logan?

He punched Wolverine in the throat once in an Ennis comic and then they ordered some burgers.

Wild Shadow
your talking about the garth ennis run? might as well include the punisher being an angel of death run as well.. crap is crap and its ignored..

your talking about the garth ennis run? might as well include the punisher being an angel of death run as well.. crap is crap and its ignored..

Ennis run was excellent. Much better than the current 616 punisher and the frankencastle garbage.

srankmissingnin
Are you reading it or have you simply decided its trash because of the concept? Frankencastle is actually quite good.

Are you reading it or have you simply decided its trash because of the concept? Frankencastle is actually quite good.

Concept did play a major role in my dislike for it and what I've read so far hasn't changed my mind. I'm glad there is still a preserved version of the character in marvel max so the 616 version can be played with like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.