Hulked out Heroes vs The Hulk Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
so we all have seen the hulked out heroes in the hulk books,,, i am sure we all have something positive or negative to say about the writing and storyline,,, i am just curious of what you guys think would happen in a forum fight rather then what is happening inside the marvel comic

Savage Hulk or WWH (posters choice)
Red Hulk
She-Hulk
She-Rulk
A-bom
Skaar
Lyra

vs

Wolverine-Hulk
She-Storm
Ice-Hulk
Thing-Hulk
Thor-Hulk
Namor-Hulk
Captain-Hulk(Bucky)

ko, kill etc etc you all know the rules... if i missed any other hulked out heroes feel free to add them

JakeTheBank
I mean, I guess it would depend on how much the Hulked Out Heroes are amped. And when you have people like Thing, Namor, and Thor, all of which have gone toe-to-toe with Hulk for at least a while, and then give them Hulk amps, logically, they should stomp.

Gecko4lif
what story are the hulked out heroes form?

vansonbee
Hulk Out Heroes lost touch with their character personality and what they usually do, but hey, gain more physical strength, but to what extent measure? We don't know, because it wasn't displayed...

Hulk Family ftw

Mshinu
So much energy for Rulk to absorb.. he goes WBR!

Wild Shadow
he over heats and ko'es himself b4 reaching those lvls

Mshinu
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he over heats and ko'es himself b4 reaching those lvls

Pah, he cools off by taking sips from the icehulk stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
so seriously how do you guys see this going.. i mean logically any amped up hero combined with their original powers should be an even bigger threat then hulk himself, right?

i guess them being stupid even things out a bit but still some of them are just as dangerous if not more in stupid mode as in intelligent mode..

example:

Thor
wolverine

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
So much energy for Rulk to absorb.. he goes WBR!

laughing

Slaanesh
Hulked out heroes stomp..

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mshinu
So much energy for Rulk to absorb.. he goes WBR! You sir, should be banned!

Stop giving Loeb ideas! Yes, he's been stalking KMC! @@

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.