Lady Deathstrike vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Wild Shadow
obviously LDS.. elektra's only hope would be a psionic attack and even then not sure to work due to LDS's electronic soaped up brain. aside from that she takes it handedly

Konton
All Elektra has to do is dismantle her cybernetics like Laura did, so I see her getting some wins.

Probably Deathstrike though, because Elektra isn't going to be able to tank Lady D's attacks long enough to find her weaknesses like Laura did.

Wild Shadow
the X23 thing was BS LDS has also a electronic healing factor and besides X23 had to null her into a false sense of security to get close enough to do that

Konton
It wasn't that she needed an opening. She was waiting and trying to figure out where she was vulnerable.

Lady D's healing is good, but she's still impaired until she has a chance to heal.

If you sever Wolverine's Achilles Heel he won't be moving on that foot for a few brief moments. X did what she needed to to get Deathstrike off balance and become the aggressor. Theeeeeen bleed the ***** out.

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
tX23 had to null her into a false sense of security to get close enough to do that

She had to lull her into a false sense of security by *letting her torso get ripped open*. Not many people can pull that off smile

Wild Shadow
wolverine can so can elektra that's how good she is..

also like to point out they had adamantium claws which i think made the difference with cutting her alien electronic parts.. since her skeleton is adamantium and her upper area near the skin is an alien mesh that substitute muscles and whatnot... old regular human steel shouldnt be able to get past that imo

StiltmanFTW
Didn't she use her super-hearing to detect that weak spot in her cybernetics anyway?

iceman24567
All i remember is Deathstrike on the ground bleeding to death erm

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by iceman24567
All i remember is Deathstrike on the ground bleeding to death erm i believe the technical term is system crash..

iceman24567
i believe the technical term is system crash.. Hmm i just remember blood coated snow like a cherry flavored snow cone confused

Wild Shadow
i prefer hydrolic fluid and oils possibly coolant

iceman24567
i prefer hydrolic fluid and oils possibly coolant I see where your going with this

LDS got pawned and it wasn't PIS, laura fought very intelligently and used her own powerset to its best in order to explore LDS's limitations. Logan would probably not have handled that particular fight as well as she did (had his gf been stabbed by LDS before it). She thinks straight even when burning with rage.

Wild Shadow
we need scans to analyze how x-23 handled the situation and if elektra can duplicate it.. as of now i say no..

Q99
Elektra definitely can't through that method. Maybe other methods, sure, but that particular method would be quite fatal for anyone without a serious healing factor.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
LDS got pawned and it wasn't PIS, laura fought very intelligently and used her own powerset to its best in order to explore LDS's limitations. Logan would probably not have handled that particular fight as well as she did (had his gf been stabbed by LDS before it). She thinks straight even when burning with rage.

Logan stomped Deathstrike AND Psylocke at the same time (Betsy was mind-controlled though).

Laura won via a plot device, at least it looked that way to me.

we need scans to analyze how x-23 handled the situation and if elektra can duplicate it.. as of now i say no..

Go to New X-Men respect thread.

Wild Shadow
i know how she won the fight and i agree it was via plot device..

i am saying ppl need to post the fight so we can dissect it.

i am just to lazy to look for it embarrasment

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan stomped Deathstrike AND Psylocke at the same time (Betsy was mind-controlled though).

Laura won via a plot device, at least it looked that way to me.

Go to New X-Men respect thread.

No plot device in my eyes, her strategy actually made sense, which is rare in comics. Victory was legitimate.

Wild Shadow
LDS could have decapitator her instead of going for the body or ripped her heart out i dont think X23 can beat LDS in a forum fight.

LDS could have decapitator her instead of going for the body or ripped her heart out i dont think X23 can beat LDS in a forum fight.

LDS hit the openings Laura gave her in order to make LDS expose herself. She didn't just lie there, she defended herself enough to avoid lethal damage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

X-23 vs. Lady Deathstrike
New X-Men V2 #45 19th December 2007(Writers: Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost, Artist: Humberto Ramos)

Laura's healing factor allows her to survive Deathstrikes initial onslaught. X-23 does not fight back, she waits for an opening moment and cuts Lady Deathstrikes cybernetics disabling the Cyborg's movement. Afterwards Deathstrike is quickly disposed of.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6149/nxm45011pa8.th.jpghttp://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4133/nxm45012ib7.th.jpghttp://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4476/nxm45017jv4.th.jpghttp://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6729/nxm45018bo3.th.jpghttp://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5219/nxm45023od1.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
No plot device in my eyes, her strategy actually made sense, which is rare in comics. Victory was legitimate.

Weakness out of nowhere...

Wild Shadow
i still call it PIS since a minor cut even to her electronic wiring should have bn easily repaired almost instantly..

that has never bn shown to be a weakness of lady DS and logan has fought her lots of times.. he has to actually fully dismantle her

Q99
That's not a minor cut, that's a full-leg kick with the entire claw buried in there. The way it's hanging suggests to me it was almost severed.

Sure, she'd heal given a bit more time, but of course she gets claws through her by then.

Wild Shadow
her bones are adamantium she wouldnt get severed on X23's best day. her electronic healing factor have repaired her within a couple of panels from face ripping and gut tearing..

one stab wouldnt do it it has taken logan complete slashing and tearing going full claw city rumble to burn out her healing factor and basically out last her..

kinda like attrition..

X23 winning the way she did doesnt fit the norm for LDS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.