Doctor doom vs. Black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1: No prep
2: 5 days prep
3: 2 weeks prep

amnesia
...You did this only to spite me, did you not? Honestly... BA takes the first. The rest, doom stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
...You did this only to spite me, did you not? Honestly... BA takes the first. The rest, doom stomps. I don't create bait threads.But sometimes I am talking to someone and they give me a good thread idea.Sometimes I just take a good idea and make it into a thread.

tkitna
Originally posted by amnesia
BA takes the first. The rest, doom stomps.

There is no other answer

Lord_Talron
just out of curiosity, has anyone actually tried to figure out how long doom has to prep to be effective in a given scenario or does everyone just see 'doom prep' and go insta win?

amnesia
doom prep is insta win.

vansonbee
Doom clear all, maybe some trouble with #1.

Galan007
Doom /w/ prep threads are pointless and should be banned from KMC, imo. It seems that no matter how minuscule the amount of prep may be, and no matter who he may be fighting, pretty much everyone will give Doom the auto-win, citing nothing more than "he's Doom!" as the reason why.

In all honesty, prepped Doom battles have turned into little more then 'gag threads' on par with Chuck Norris jokes.

...Having said that, Doom STOMPS! sneer

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom /w/ prep threads are pointless and should be banned from KMC, imo. It seems that no matter how minuscule the amount of prep may be, and no matter who he may be fighting, pretty much everyone will give Doom the auto-win, citing nothing more than "he's Doom!" as the reason why.

In all honesty, prepped Doom battles have turned into little more then 'gag threads' on par with Chuck Norris jokes.

...Having said that, Doom STOMPS! sneer The problem is that hes a time traveler so the amount of prep time he gets is not in reliance on how much the op gives him. Add to that hes a sorcerer near strange level and an engineer on starks level, most prep threads hes in are unfair because of the resources at his disposal.

celeyhyga17
BA
Doom
Doom

this was easy... =D

Wild Shadow
BA only b/c what sentry should us he could do...

after that he goes into his garage, room, lab and pulls out old equipment... unless he has to build from scratch.. usually when talking about prep i give him whatever crap he has used in the past...

example:

Cosmic battery pack to steal surfers powers

Destroyer armor...

Time platform..

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
The problem is that hes a time traveler so the amount of prep time he gets is not in reliance on how much the op gives him.

I thought the forum rules stated the exact opposite. If you give him 5 minutes prep, then that is all he gets. He can't hop in his time machine and travel back 5 years and then prep until 5 minutes before the fight. That completely negates the purpose of giving a limit on prep.

Someone please feel free to correct me if I am incorrect.

And back on topic, BA wins the first scenario. I will not comment on the other two. I find prep match ups to be silly.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I thought the forum rules stated the exact opposite. If you give him 5 minutes prep, then that is all he gets. He can't hop in his time machine and travel back 5 years and then prep until 5 minutes before the fight. That completely negates the purpose of giving a limit on prep.

Someone please feel free to correct me if I am incorrect.

And back on topic, BA wins the first scenario. I will not comment on the other two. I find prep match ups to be silly. Thats the problem. Hes done that in the middle of a battle. Hes hopped through time to learn a spell and jumped back to the moment when the battle began. Kang could do it as well.

Galan007
Per forum rules, time traveling cannot be used whatsoever to increase the specified amount of prep time.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
Per forum rules, time traveling cannot be used whatsoever to increase the specified amount of prep time. So how exactly do you come to a conclusion on a person thats played the little time ripple game like kang and gog.

Galan007
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
So how exactly do you come to a conclusion on a person thats played the little time ripple game like kang and gog. Simple, by not allowing them to use more then the specified amount of prep time. ie. if a character has 5 minutes of prep, it means they have 5 minutes of relative prep. I'm sure you can see why allowing someone to squeeze in decades of prep within a 5 minute time frame would result in outcomes that are a bit.... Skewed.

rotiart
Doom loses all...
It is easier for doom to create science

in wakanda he couldn't discharge the spell on black panthers safe by himself even given the time to do it

he spent weeks dissecting asgardians and created the incomplete asgardians destroyer which was dismantled by Thor

he spent a lifetime preparing for the Marquis of death but couldn't do it on his own and needed the ff4 to turn the tide

when doom faced off against doctor voodoo he still had to back off

amnesia
Originally posted by rotiart
Doom loses all...
It is easier for doom to create science

in wakanda he couldn't discharge the spell on black panthers safe by himself even given the time to do it

he spent weeks dissecting asgardians and created the incomplete asgardians destroyer which was dismantled by Thor

he spent a lifetime preparing for the Marquis of death but couldn't do it on his own and needed the ff4 to turn the tide

when doom faced off against doctor voodoo he still had to back off

Marquis of death could kill all my favorite heroes with a casual wave of his hand. And PC supes is one of my favorite characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.