FP spectre vs. Thanos w/ IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
If spectre is at full power and on direct order from the presence could thanos beat him?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
spectre is at full power and on direct order from the presence
^Answers your own question.

Spectre FTW.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^Answers your own question.

Spectre FTW. Well wasn't he on direct order to defeat AM?Or am I mistaken there?

Nihilist
Another poor BBZ thread

Omega Vision
Well wasn't he on direct order to defeat AM?Or am I mistaken there?
Clearly not. If the Presence truly wanted AM dead and wanted the Spectre to do it then the AM would have died right there and then, simple as that. The Spectre was supposed to stop the AM from stopping the Matter Universe from being created and in that respect the Spectre did his job and thwarted the AM. Nothing more, nothing less.

Black bolt z
Clearly not. If the Presence truly wanted AM dead and wanted the Spectre to do it then the AM would have died right there and then, simple as that. The Spectre was supposed to stop the AM from stopping the Matter Universe from being created and in that respect the Spectre did his job and thwarted the AM. Nothing more, nothing less. OK you got me there.Forgot about that part.Originally posted by Nihilist
Another poor BBZ thread Was that really nessicary?

Nihilist
OK you got me there.Forgot about that part. Was that really nessicary? yes, power of the Presance vs the IG, pointless debate

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
yes, power of the Presance vs the IG, pointless debate Does direct order mean the presence itself?

Omega Vision
Does direct order mean the presence itself?
Will of the Presence=Power of the Presence. The only reason Darkseid and his Minions were able to do what they did in Final Crisis was that the Presence allowed it to happen as a test (ostensibly for Humanity but in retrospect most likely a test for the Monitors, a test the Monitors save Nix Uotan all failed).

Black bolt z
Will of the Presence=Power of the Presence. The only reason Darkseid and his Minions were able to do what they did in Final Crisis was that the Presence allowed it to happen as a test (ostensibly for Humanity but in retrospect most likely a test for the Monitors, a test the Monitors save Nix Uotan all failed). I haven't read final crisis.

JakeTheBank
I haven't read final crisis.

Be prepared to read it, go "WTF?", re-read it, and repeat.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Be prepared to read it, go "WTF?", re-read it, and repeat. laughing out loud

how many issues is it?

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

how many issues is it?

7, not counting tie-ins and the like. It's not a bad story, but it had me think for a while trying to make sense of what the hell I read.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
7, not counting tie-ins and the like. It's not a bad story, but it had me think for a while trying to make sense of what the hell I read. Thanks.I'll try to get it.

galactusischere
Thanos always wins....nah.

Presence FTW.

galactusischere
Why was Mxy depowered in Countdown again? Was it because of Zatanna?

AsbestosFlaygon
If spectre is at full power and on direct order from the presence could thanos beat him?
No

Black bolt z
What if he didn't have direct order from the presence?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Why was Mxy depowered in Countdown again? Was it because of Zatanna?
No, because of PIS/CIS.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. Surprise surprise.

iceman24567
Spectre via anal fisting

quanchi112
Surprise surprise. Thanos could defeat him any way he wants.

gogogadgetgo
dunno shit about the spectre, all i can remember was his appearance in the shitty marvel dc crossover. if the match-ups were an accurate representation of counterparts, then lt = spectre hence spectre > ig

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
dunno shit about the spectre, all i can remember was his appearance in the shitty marvel dc crossover. if the match-ups were an accurate representation of counterparts, then lt = spectre hence spectre > ig That's not canon or accurate.

JakeTheBank
Fully backed Spectre wins.

lightyeargee
Spectre is more powerful than mr. mxyzptlk and he is a living IG. And that's if you believe the IG is multiversal. I do not but that is for another time. At the very least, mr. mxyzptlk=ig. Spectre>>Mxy and so Spectre>>>ig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Spectre is more powerful than mr. mxyzptlk and he is a living IG. And that's if you believe the IG is multiversal. I do not but that is for another time. At the very least, mr. mxyzptlk=ig. Spectre>>Mxy and so Spectre>>>ig. No, he isn't Mxy is more powerful he just screws around more. Spectre needed to be goaded into taking out Nabu and struggled against a weakened Shazam.

Ig could defeat Mxy and the Spectre at once.

Black bolt z
Spectre and mxy together could stomp thanos w/ IG.

quanchi112
Spectre and mxy together could stomp thanos w/ IG. Based on?

Black bolt z
Based on? The fact that mxy is on par with IG and FP spectre is on par with IG.2>1

quanchi112
The fact that mxy is on par with IG and FP spectre is on par with IG.2>1 No, he isn't. He's be defeated by far less than the Ig and points at Gog and Annataz and Prime's defeat of him.

Omega Vision
No, he isn't. He's be defeated by far less than the Ig and points at Gog and Annataz and Prime's defeat of him.
Ultra low showings is all you have. You're ignoring Emperor Joker and World's Funnest entirely and once more ignoring the simple truth that PIS should be taken with a grain of salt.

Any sane being understands that Mxy's appearance in Countdown is an insanely low showing that makes even less sense than Silver Surfer getting KOed by a tire iron to the back of his head.

quanchi112
Ultra low showings is all you have. You're ignoring Emperor Joker and World's Funnest entirely and once more ignoring the simple truth that PIS should be taken with a grain of salt.

Any sane being understands that Mxy's appearance in Countdown is an insanely low showing that makes even less sense than Silver Surfer getting KOed by a tire iron to the back of his head. Emperor Joker isn't Mxy so what's your point and world's funnest is an elseworlds story.

Mxy screws around which makes it clear and evident why he loses to Superman when he could blank him out of existence. Why are you so upset when he loses when the character doesn't even care.

cdtm

Not a chance.

Prep-Man
Spectre.

Omega Vision
Emperor Joker isn't Mxy so what's your point and world's funnest is an elseworlds story.

Mxy screws around which makes it clear and evident why he loses to Superman when he could blank him out of existence. Why are you so upset when he loses when the character doesn't even care.
You're right, Mxy is more powerful than Emperor Joker.

The character not caring doesn't mean he'd lose to Odin.

quanchi112
You're right, Mxy is more powerful than Emperor Joker.

The character not caring doesn't mean he'd lose to Odin. Yes, but tends to screw around and has been beaten by far less so quit citing EJ as proof of what Mxy does while in battle. Get a clue.

He would lose because he's screw around and Odin ahs the power to beat him.

Black bolt z
Yes, but tends to screw around and has been beaten by far less so quit citing EJ as proof of what Mxy does while in battle. Get a clue.

He would lose because he's screw around and Odin ahs the power to beat him. Odin doesn't have the power to beat him.Odin has the wit.Odin could never overpower mxy.

EJ is what happens if mxy chose to go on a killing spree.And full power mxy is stronger then EJ.By .1% but that is still stronger.

quanchi112
Odin doesn't have the power to beat him.Odin has the wit.Odin could never overpower mxy.

EJ is what happens if mxy chose to go on a killing spree.And full power mxy is stronger then EJ.By .1% but that is still stronger. Gog did so so why can't Odin? Annataz had the power and the magic to sap his will an depower him along with Prime from his native dimension.

EJ isn't Mxy so it's irrelevant.

Omega Vision
Yes, but tends to screw around and has been beaten by far less so quit citing EJ as proof of what Mxy does while in battle. Get a clue.

He would lose because he's screw around and Odin ahs the power to beat him.
Do you honeslty believe Mxy needs to take someone seriously to beat them? EJ didn't take anyone seriously and stomped the entire DCU.

EJ is what Mxy is capable of if he stopped playing nice but the fact that Mxy plays nice by no means makes him a Trans Tier as you seem to believe.

Once again, you're a joke and instead of owning up to the ridiculousness of your Thanos>Odin>Mxy belief you're backing it up with more ridiculous stupidity.

quanchi112
Do you honeslty believe Mxy needs to take someone seriously to beat them? EJ didn't take anyone seriously and stomped the entire DCU.

EJ is what Mxy is capable of if he stopped playing nice but the fact that Mxy plays nice by no means makes him a Trans Tier as you seem to believe.

Once again, you're a joke and instead of owning up to the ridiculousness of your Thanos>Odin>Mxy belief you're backing it up with more ridiculous stupidity. That's ej it isn't Mxy who loses to Gog, Superman, and Prime and Annataz.

Mxy is another person so who really cares what another person does it isn't relevant for what Mxy would do.

Once again, you're upset and showing me you can't quit making this personal which I am amused by.

Astner
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1116949-page09_super.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1116949-page09_super.jpg Yeah, this is utter stompage if Black Adam can tear into him from this dov special. great scan by the way.

iceman24567
What is that scan suppose to prove? That physical damage means nothing to the Spectre or that Black Adam means nothing to him?

Astner
It was a joke :/

I just googled some shit

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
What is that scan suppose to prove? That physical damage means nothing to the Spectre or that Black Adam means nothing to him? Physical damage sure meant something when an amped Marvel laid into him. To say physical damage means nothing to the Spectre is dismissing his history.

iceman24567

I just googled some shit Oh confused

Black bolt z
Gog did so so why can't Odin? Annataz had the power and the magic to sap his will an depower him along with Prime from his native dimension.

EJ isn't Mxy so it's irrelevant. What?The first part made no sense...

No EJ isn't mxy.He's much more insane,and slightly,ever so slightly less powerful.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Astner
No EJ isn't mxy.He's much more insane,and slightly,ever so slightly less powerful.
That 0.01% of power sure accounts for a lot stick out tongue

cdtm
Gog did so so why can't Odin? Annataz had the power and the magic to sap his will an depower him along with Prime from his native dimension.

EJ isn't Mxy so it's irrelevant.

Mxy's survived having holes blown through him before, as has Emperor Joker. Gog did not beat him.

Black bolt z
That 0.01% of power sure accounts for a lot stick out tongue .01% of someone who's power is greater then god is a lot of power.

Omega Vision

I just googled some shit
Your jokes suck then. stick out tongue

quanchi112
What?The first part made no sense...

No EJ isn't mxy.He's much more insane,and slightly,ever so slightly less powerful. Gog oneshotted him so why not Odin or Thanos?

So you agree you can't use EJ showings for Mxy. Good.

Originally posted by cdtm
Mxy's survived having holes blown through him before, as has Emperor Joker. Gog did not beat him. He didn't come back against Gog so for the purposes of that story he was defeated.

lightyeargee

lightyeargee
Gog oneshotted him so why not Odin or Thanos?

So you agree you can't use EJ showings for Mxy. Good.

He didn't come back against Gog so for the purposes of that story he was defeated.
Actually, one can use EJ's showings since he had Mxy's power. Albiet, Mxy kept 1%. But 1% of infinite power is still infinite. So he was still infinitely more powerful than EJ Joker.

Also, In order to be defeated, one must be in a fight. Mxy was never defeated By Gog since he was never in a fight with him. We all know Mxy can change form, shape, density, etc. He was playing with Superman at the time so we have no idea if he was in human form, or what the terms of the game he was playing with Superman were at the time.

quanchi112
Actually, one can use EJ's showings since he had Mxy's power. Albiet, Mxy kept 1%. But 1% of infinite power is still infinite. So he was still infinitely more powerful than EJ Joker.

Also, In order to be defeated, one must be in a fight. Mxy was never defeated By Gog since he was never in a fight with him. We all know Mxy can change form, shape, density, etc. He was playing with Superman at the time so we have no idea if he was in human form, or what the terms of the game he was playing with Superman were at the time. Different character so no can do. We can't use Supergirl showings for Superman can we?

He was oneshotted. He doesn't have to be in a fight he showed he isn't in Gog's league.

Thanos wins.

cdtm
Different character so no can do. We can't use Supergirl showings for Superman can we?

Actually, we can infer a feat Supergirl is capable of, is something Superman is capable of because they have essentially the same power set, but Superman is more powerful.

In the same way, you can apply feats from Walter West to Wally, Hal Parallax to Kyle, and Odin to Thor. As long as the feat doesn't require special knowledge and is stat based, there's no logical reason to discount them, as they have the same power sets (Give or take.)

This is no different than the typical across the board opinion on Skyfather power levels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Actually, we can infer a feat Supergirl is capable of, is something Superman is capable of because they have essentially the same power set, but Superman is more powerful.

In the same way, you can apply feats from Walter West to Wally, Hal Parallax to Kyle, and Odin to Thor. As long as the feat doesn't require special knowledge and is stat based, there's no logical reason to discount them, as they have the same power sets (Give or take.)

This is no different than the typical across the board opinion on Skyfather power levels. They are different characters altogether so we can't share feats regardless.

I don't think so although someone who gives someone else their powers is fair game.
Sorry, I don't agree and you have no real case anyways.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What does a proficient IG user do to the wrath of God? From wha I've seen the most an IG user has done is ***** Eternity. A universe.

1. Point me to any incident where we've seen a true FP Spectre?

2. Once you do that point me to any battle feats accomplished

3. My next point was that this "wraith of God" title crap is just that crap... It's gotten punked being the wraith of God by people vastly inferior to an IG user let alone a proficient one. Spectre has more low showings and losses.. fact.

Therefore, when the iG makes you God of any Universe as well as having Multi-Universal feats.... This Spectre better have full backing or it's getting wtf pwned.

Black bolt z
They are different characters altogether so we can't share feats regardless.

I don't think so although someone who gives someone else their powers is fair game.
Sorry, I don't agree and you have no real case anyways. Different characters.Exact same powers.EJ is what would happen is mxy went on a killing spree.They aren't the same person but their powers are exactly the same with mxy being .01% more powerful.

quanchi112
Different characters.Exact same powers.EJ is what would happen is mxy went on a killing spree.They aren't the same person but their powers are exactly the same with mxy being .01% more powerful. Mxy doesn't have EJ's mindset so this isn't what he'd do so it's irrelevant.

Black bolt z
Mxy doesn't have EJ's mindset so this isn't what he'd do so it's irrelevant. No mxy doesn't have EJ's mindset.Yourp point?If he wanted to kill you he would be able to do what EJ did.

How did we get into mxy in this thread?Talk about mxy in the mxy thread.

quanchi112
No mxy doesn't have EJ's mindset.Yourp point?If he wanted to kill you he would be able to do what EJ did.

How did we get into mxy in this thread?Talk about mxy in the mxy thread. But he isn't EJ so his feats and mindset aren't what Mxy would do so bringing up EJ' feats is a waste of time as they aren't Mxy feats.

You're right Thanos crushes a fully powered Spectre as he wasn't even enough to take on coie Am. Thanos dominates him.

Black bolt z
But he isn't EJ so his feats and mindset aren't what Mxy would do so bringing up EJ' feats is a waste of time as they aren't Mxy feats.

You're right Thanos crushes a fully powered Spectre as he wasn't even enough to take on coie Am. Thanos dominates him. His feats would count because it's his power.You don't discount different feats of the IG because it's a different user.You don't assume that magus with IG can't beat eternity because he's using it and not thanos.It's mxy's power so EJ's feats count for mxy.However mxy has CIS and for him that makes him not insane and not in the same mindset.Like I said take this to the mxy thread.

Thanos with IG beats Spectre not on direct order.Non artifact thanos loses all day every day.

quanchi112
His feats would count because it's his power.You don't discount different feats of the IG because it's a different user.You don't assume that magus with IG can't beat eternity because he's using it and not thanos.It's mxy's power so EJ's feats count for mxy.However mxy has CIS and for him that makes him not insane and not in the same mindset.Like I said take this to the mxy thread.

Thanos with IG beats Spectre not on direct order.Non artifact thanos loses all day every day. No those aren't feats of Mxy those are feats of EJ.

I use Thanos feats to tell you what can Thanos do I don't say look at Nebula here. Think.

What showings of the Spectre make you feel otherwise?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
1. Point me to any incident where we've seen a true FP Spectre?

2. Once you do that point me to any battle feats accomplished

3. My next point was that this "wraith of God" title crap is just that crap... It's gotten punked being the wraith of God by people vastly inferior to an IG user let alone a proficient one. Spectre has more low showings and losses.. fact.

Therefore, when the iG makes you God of any Universe as well as having Multi-Universal feats.... This Spectre better have full backing or it's getting wtf pwned.
Hal Jordan as Parallax had Multiversal Feats and he still couldn't overcome the Spectre. The IG isn't any more than Hal was. Hell, Hal had better feats than the IG did.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hal Jordan as Parallax had Multiversal Feats and he still couldn't overcome the Spectre. The IG isn't any more than Hal was. Hell, Hal had better feats than the IG did.

Well that right there tells me all I need to know.. You think Parallax was equal to Thanos with the IG. False.

Black bolt z
No those aren't feats of Mxy those are feats of EJ.

I use Thanos feats to tell you what can Thanos do I don't say look at Nebula here. Think.

What showings of the Spectre make you feel otherwise? It's still the same power.Look at my IG example.

At what thanos can do yes.Not what IG can do.IG's power is IG's power and shouldn't have feats discounted no matter who is using it.Mxy's power is mxy's power and shouldn't be discounted because of who is using it.Think about it.

Make me feel otherwise about what?Read this "Thanos with IG beats Spectre not on direct order.Non artifact thanos loses all day every day. "

quanchi112
It's still the same power.Look at my IG example.

At what thanos can do yes.Not what IG can do.IG's power is IG's power and shouldn't have feats discounted no matter who is using it.Mxy's power is mxy's power and shouldn't be discounted because of who is using it.Think about it.

Make me feel otherwise about what?Read this "Thanos with IG beats Spectre not on direct order.Non artifact thanos loses all day every day. " I cite Thanos feats for the ig not Nebula feats. Think.

Mcy was oneshotted by Gog as Mxy so this shouldn't be discounted either.

Who has the Spectre beat on direct order comparable to Thanos? Give me a few examples or one if you can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.