Victor von Gerdenheim vs. Iron Tager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/victor-ds2-art.jpg
vs.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/tager-cs.jpeg

Both have powerful electrical punches and are patchworks of metal and flesh. Will the victor (no pun intended) be the Darkstalker Frankenstein's monster or will it be the Red Devil of Ikaruga?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Iron Tager from BlazBlue right?

Iron Tager takes this.

Esomark
Yep, BlazBlue.

Victor seems a bit faster but I guess it doesn't mean anything with Tager's magnetic ability.

No End N Site
Victor ruins.

- He is capable of takin' Tager sized DS and ringin'em out like wet towels and I mean this quite literally.

- He feeds off of electricity, makin'im more powerful with each time he is shocked.

- He is immortal, only dyin' to sacrifice his soul to save Emily.

- His electricity is well beyond the Gigawat range and is stated to be beyond lightning. This this actually puts his electricity peak in the Terawatt range.

- Impervious to pain.

- And some more shit that I don't feel like listin'

He literally short circuits Tager and dismantles him.

Esomark
I remember him stating his electricity conducts more than lighting but I don't remember him being able to absorb electricity or being impervious to pain. Was that stated in the plot FAQ?

Oh, and whenever I see Tager, I always think of Hellboy. Anyone else agree?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
I don't remember him being able to absorb electricity

In the DS Graphic File (All About DS) it is stated that he sits Emily in a chair in the castle while he goes out and waits for storms to come to give her electricity from them. He then hooks himself up to a machine and transfers it to her. However, the electricity from lightning is not enough. It is also stated that he runs on electricity, a permanent supply, apparently.

Originally posted by Esomark
or being impervious to pain. Was that stated in the plot FAQ?

He actually states it in win quote, he says, "Do you hurt?...What does that feel like?"

Esomark
It's been a long time since I last read the Graphic File. Each time I read through it, I'm always finding something that I didn't see before.
It would be great to see more DS sources translated along with manga too.

Tager might stand more of a chance if he just uses raw punches and the flying slam he does can smash up terrain easily.

Sin_Volvagia
Victor is better off fighting the Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.