Kain vs. Rayne WITH A TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Enough is enough! Kain and Rayne have had it with this motherwesking Twilight and its motherwesking disgraces to vampires everywhere!

Round 1: Destroying the most Twilight books.

Round 2: Destroying the most Twilight DVD movies.

Round 3: Killing the most Twilight characters.

Who will earn the title of Twi-Slayer?

Phanteros

CosmicComet
Can we just watch them fornicate in the typical vampiric fashion instead?

TheAuraAngel
Not sure about the first or second rounds, but no one wins the third. Alice can see teh future and will find another plot point vampire to save the day. huh

FinalAnswer
pffff.

Use Alucard for maximum slaughter potential.

LLLLLink
Make that 2 votes for Alucard. Castlevania version too?

BloodRain
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Can we just watch them fornicate in the typical vampiric fashion instead?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Make that 2 votes for Alucard. Castlevania version too?

Both Hellsing and Castlevania 313

Sin_Volvagia
Blade and some raptor beat them to it.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/NukeA6/Favorite%20Demotivators/blade-blade-twilight-demotivational.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/NukeA6/Favorite%20Demotivators/129122620027472385.jpg

Anyway I pick Rayne. Not only will she tear apart the whole cast, she might go apeshit and kill the fangirls too.

But Kain got pyrokinesis and telekinesis so he wins.

BloodRain
To add insult to injury in thread Edward beats Blade, and they weren't giving fangirl/boy reasons either.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by BloodRain
To add insult to injury in thread Edward beats Blade, and they weren't giving fangirl/boy reasons either.

Huh?

BloodRain
^ Random vs threads on other sites.

TheAuraAngel

That's because twilight is horribly written. Throughout the whole series, Bella thinks the Cullens could be killed by anything. Even though they have one who can see the future, one who can read minds, and one who technically should be able to make your opponents not feel like killing you. They have uber powers and there isn't any tension whatsoever.

FinalAnswer
Hellsing Alucard would solo.

Easily, might I add.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Hellsing Alucard would solo.

Easily, might I add.

He isn't here.

And to be honest, if all of them were in the same place, Alucard would probably die unfortunately. Granted don't know much about him except that he doesn't die unless he wants to, which wouldn't help here.

Not that it matters, cause that would be using an anime character vs book characters in the video game forum.

LLLLLink
The Champion of Cyrodiil solos.
"You move like a pregnant cow!"

FinalAnswer
jeP6g-ebcxg

6:00

This is atleast bullet speed mind you. And before you can say "Twifags mindrape Alucard and take his senses", not only can Alucard kill them before they can formulate a thought, Alucard's Third Eye nullifies mind attacks.

Also, Alucard as of the end of Hellsing possesses quantum reality manipulation, and lives as long as he believes he does.

Yeah.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
jeP6g-ebcxg

6:00

This is atleast bullet speed mind you. And before you can say "Twifags mindrape Alucard and take his senses", not only can Alucard kill them before they can formulate a thought, Alucard's Third Eye nullifies mind attacks.

Also, Alucard as of the end of Hellsing possesses quantum reality manipulation, and lives as long as he believes he does.

Yeah.

Cool. Pointless beyond belief, but cool. Not even in the thread except by your own want for him to be. Never liked Alucard or Twilight for that matter so I can't say that I care. I hate vampires in general all together.

LLLLLink
Master Sword solos. no expression

BloodRain
Cheers for Alucard stomping.

Though in these vs fights being reduced to paste like that once would mean a loss.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Master Sword solos. no expression

Twifags aren't evil. They're just a bunch of pussies.

@Bloodrain, if you're referring to Alucard getting ripped apart, not really, considering he can instantly regenerate and then proceed to fubar everything. That tends to work more on something like Alex Mercer regenerating from a nuke, i.e., it's not instant.

LLLLLink
You don't have to be evil to get owned by the MS.

BloodRain
Not evil = no extra powers from the MS.

LLLLLink
Not evil = no extra powers from the MS.

Lol, naw. Passive protection is still intact. Also, still shoots beams, Great Spin attack, etc.

BloodRain
Protection isnt offensive >.> Besides beams its a normal sword.

Back on topic, Alucard takes it ;p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.