Nova vs Iron Man and War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Martian_mind
Have to wait and see what IM's new suit is capable of.

D_Dude1210
I already did this thread... O_O

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=507407&highlight=Nova+vs+Iron+Man+and+War+Machine

AlmightyKfish
Nova doesn't even need to physically fight them, Worldmidn can just shut their systems down remotely and the fight is over.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Have to wait and see what IM's new suit is capable of. Isn't it one of his classic costumes? I thought I'd remember it from somewhere.

vansonbee
Nova FTW.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't it one of his classic costumes? I thought I'd remember it from somewhere. The outer appearance only.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't it one of his classic costumes? I thought I'd remember it from somewhere.

It's got wierd sensors all around it and it forms from his bones once the gold covering surrounds his body.

Extremis took less than a second to bond to his body. But that required inertial dampeners creating a telekinetic like effect on separate pieces to bond to his body.

Have'nt seen any feats yet sad

gogogadgetgo
Nova. He gets to hang around surfer and quasar who imo can beat these two fools silly. and hanging around surfer and quasar > hanging around captain america, hawkeye, and bucky.

Johnny Sorrow
Nova has way more firepower to work with.

Black bolt z
nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.