Current Quicksilver vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Its time for some Maximoff Action big grin

Well Pietro has his speed powers back and is faster than before.
He is now able to run around the world in several minutes.
For more infos look at his respect thread.

QS want to know how powerful he really is and fights these guys.
After the fight he has 12 hours of rest. His opponents know QS but they dont geht any prep time.

No pis no cis no killing

01. Daredevil
02. Kingpin
03. Bane
04. Spiderman
05. Ironfist
06. Carnage
07. Hydro Man
08. Speed
09. Cannonball
10. Flash Happy Dance

Warlord
he can beat 9 I think
10 is out of the question

Bentley
He would start having problems with Speed, but his experience edge wins it. Then he can blitz Cannon Ball and get blitzed by Flash.

BlackZero30x
is the fight mutual ground,marvel,or dc?....

id say he stops at flash but the flashes powers does not work in MU because their is no speed force in the MU

soo as it stands right now i say he stops at flash.

amnesia
Jay Garrick can run around the world 7 times in a second.

Bentley
Originally posted by amnesia
Jay Garrick can run around the world 7 times in a second.

You think Doom can do it faster? eek!

Arahan
They are fighting in the DC Universe so Flash
has access to the Speed Force. I know QS still cant beat Flash.
Flash is just too fast its ridiculos how fast he is.

Parmaniac
How is he beating Hydroman?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
is the fight mutual ground,marvel,or dc?....

id say he stops at flash but the flashes powers does not work in MU because their is no speed force in the MU

soo as it stands right now i say he stops at flash. there is a speed force in the MU or atleast the runner and makkari was tapping into it from marvel when flash was almost killed in coie and was teleported to the marvel universe

Originally posted by Parmaniac
How is he beating Hydroman?

I don't recall him ever creating a vacuum or a whirlwind with his speed, but those would be the ways do disperse him.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
I don't recall him ever creating a vacuum or a whirlwind with his speed, but those would be the ways do disperse him.

He has done several wirlwinds, for example in a recent issue of Mighty Avengers dispersing gas.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
there is a speed force in the MU or atleast the runner and makkari was tapping into it from marvel when flash was almost killed in coie and was teleported to the marvel universe

well there is a "force of speed" so to speak....but not the speed force.

flash's powers do not work in MU...this has been shown....

i know whats coming now....someone is gonna say...."The Avengers/JLA is not cannon on here...i was just going on the information provided under the particular circumstances.

that information is that when wally crossed into the MU his powers drained from him due to no connection to the speed force.

but since this takes place in dcu this whole argument is oblivious anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.