Dracula runs a gauntlet for slves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
In this gauntlet everyone that Dracula beats turns into his vampire slave and fight with him in the next rounds.
1day rest between rounds.

1.Daredevil
2.Captain America
3.Spiderman
4.Gambit
5.Night Crawler
6.Wolverine
7.Skaar
8.Fantastic Four
9.Hercules,Ares,Namor
10.WWHulk,Sentry
11.Thor,balder,Sif,Valkyrie
12.Silver Surfer,black bolt, gladiator
13.Thanos

How far does he make it?

the ninjak
Clears it.....up to Sentry who would react similar to Supes when bitten by vampires.

And I don't know if the disease works on Gods. Cthon's disease may not be that far reaching.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by the ninjak
Clears it.....up to Sentry who would react similar to Supes when bitten by vampires.

And I don't know if the disease works on Gods. Cthon's disease may not be that far reaching.

Even if he can't turn Sentry is it possible that he and his newly acquired vampire army still beat him an continent to advance in the gauntlet. If so I still think they may be able to get past the Asgardians but if Gods can't be turned then that's probably the furthest he makes it.

Stops at 10 or 11

srankmissingnin
What is a loss for Dracula? Do all the slaves need to go down or if he is illuminated does that count as a loss? I'm not sure if the F4 can take down Dracula and all his slaves up to that point, but I think they can take down Dracula while holding off the slaves.

Trackz
if they make it past ten, they clear it

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
if they make it past ten, they clear it

You know that Balder has an aoe sunlight power right?

Endless Mike
I thought the title was "gauntlet for selves", like he was fighting alternate versions of himself. That would have been cool.

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You know that Balder has an aoe sunlight power right? dracula's vulenrability to sunlight changes depending on his writer, sometimes it only takes away his more abstract powers i believe, even then sunlight probably wouldn't kill people like skaar and wolverine.

the ninjak
Sentry was susceptible to the Marvel Zombie plague....which was a alternate version of the Deadites disease from the Evil Dead series.

Dracula's Cthon based vampirism could work.

Both gods are similar in their Lovecraftian way.

Deadline
He could stop at ten, but you know Sentry's a ****ing moron and will probably get bitten and infected.

the ninjak
Is Sentry's powers Solar based?

Or just comparable to exploding suns?

If the former he kills himself upon transformation....the later MURDER TIME!

JakeTheBank
I have a hard time thinking they get past the FF, let alone much further beyond them.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I have a hard time thinking they get past the FF, let alone much further beyond them.

Thing- Skaar and Wolverine would create wounds to feed on.

Torch- Mist form attack while Johnny's in human form.

Reed- Marvel Zombies showed a terrifying look at Reed being turned by the team.

Sue- Possibly the hardest though hypnotism would work a treat throughout the battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.