Megan Fox in OST????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateofOslo
Ok, so WHAT THE HECK? I read on Perez Hilton that effing MEGAN FOX may be playing a mermaid in OST!

Here's the link:
http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-28-megan-fox-might-terrorize-another-franchise#respond

PLEASE tell me this is bullshit! We CAN'T have that idiot ruin this movie! No way! She's talentless, and rude, and she's even been talking shit about Disney. Ugh, I can't even imagine how bad that would be.

Bwa Ha Ha
I don't know much about Fox, but I do know Perez kinda sucks. I'd ignore it for now. wink

savvysparrowluv
PLEASE NO!!! i can't stand that b*tch!! She's not even pretty, and should not be next to Johnny Depp EVER ugh

PirateofOslo
I KNOW! I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't thing she's ugly, but she's SERIOUSLY overrated. I mean she's not THAT hot. And she's a TERRIBLE actress, no wonder Transformers kicked her out. If they put her in the movie, I don't know what I'll do...

Bwa Ha Ha
Rip your hair out and scream?

PirateofOslo
I suppose I will. GAWD, I'd get SO MAD if this is true!

siriuswriter
ok, ok, be calm. is she on the cast list on imdb?

okay everyone? read this.

there. no megan fox. penelope cruz... but no megan fox.

savvysparrowluv
imdb isn't always accurate : / but lets hope! I agree piratesofoslo, she's semi-attractive (with truly horrid skin) but she's such a terrible actress, why would they even start a rumor that she'd be in a disney film? lol

ibd4eva
Oh, gag me and cut out my tongue, she will NOT be in this movie. I will shoot her myself if I have to.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by ibd4eva
Oh, gag me and cut out my tongue, she will NOT be in this movie. I will shoot her myself if I have to.

I'll help you. SHE MUST NOT BE IN THIS MOVIE.

bloody flamin hell's bells, I'm going to kill her if she gets in this movie.

PirateofOslo
Hahahahah she DOES have weird skin! I've actually thought about that before, savvy!

Oh, I'll help you too, Katy. (And I never make that kind of jokes, about shooting people. That's how upset I am about this rumor.)

ibd4eva
Sweet. So it's agreed.

Teehee...hells bells...ichy!! *goes off to read stories again*

Bwa Ha Ha
ICHY!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by PirateofOslo
Oh, I'll help you too, Katy. (And I never make that kind of jokes, about shooting people. That's how upset I am about this rumor.)

I do it all the time. my head's horribly screwed that way. big grin

Teehee...hells bells...ichy!! *goes off to read stories again*

been rereading Dresden Files, that's where my hells bells came from. *sigh* I'm not sure I could wait for the next book. >>

The Nuul
Ugh.....I cannot stand her.

savvysparrowluv
*pulls out 9mm*

I'll help you guys lol!! Btw love your siggy jaeh, Robert Downey Jr is so ruggedly shexy like our Johnny xo

ToddianGirl
Calm down here read this Megan Fox WILL NOT be a part of Pirates treasure

Bwa Ha Ha
DRESDEN!

ibd4eva
Good god in heaven, THANK YOU for this blessing you have bestowed upon us. *phew* I didn't wanna besmirch my clean police record...*cough*

Bwa Ha Ha
stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
*pulls out 9mm*

I'll help you guys lol!! Btw love your siggy jaeh, Robert Downey Jr is so ruggedly shexy like our Johnny xo

I'm going to have to be honest, and you may kill me for this, but is it possible that RDJ's hotter than Johnny?! I mean, he's funnier (even off movie cam - interviews he's hilarious, even without script) and he's so... *sigh* - I mean, Johnny's still up there but... *gets shot*

ibd4eva
I'd kill you if i didn't kinda feel the same way. I don't necessarily think he's hotter, but personality-wise (besides the obvious drug problem) he is...*swoon* *cough*

PirateofOslo
Hahahahaha oh you guys. I agree with Katy. I atlest think he's hot.
I watched Sherlock Holmes yesterday btw, it was just as great as the first time I saw it smile I caaaaaan't wait for the sequel!!

AND THANK YOU FOR LINKING THAT ARTICLE. That's a huge lift off my shoulders. And now, we don't have to kill anyone big grin

savvysparrowluv
SO glad Megan "Skanky" Fox will not be next to Johnny in the movie!! Yeah i'm with you IBD about the police record, I'd go to big girl jail now lol!!

Robert Downey Jr is super hot, I still think Johnny is hotter - he has smouldering eyes *swoon*, but RDJ is hysterical, he was amazing in Charlie Bartlet even though it was just a supporting role. The scene with the boat had me cracking up hahahaha. They both had alcohol and drug problems, but everyone in HWood is on something, at least Johnny got clean. RDJ partied effing hard for a long long time, but he still looks great!!!!

siriuswriter
They're both hot. It just depends on how you like how hot guys handle their hot lookings.

Johnny Depp is all dude, i'm a DAD, how can be hot, it's embarrassing and he kind of sexily slouches around and we all know doesn't put any kind of attention that way.

Whilst Robert Downey, Jr.... you can tell that he takes pride in his appearance in a different way, like he grooms himself regularly. And he's very self-deprecating about his looks.
Plus, the whole "yes, I have been addicted to drugs and sought treatment and am no longer addicted." is like plus plus plus plus. girls love bad boys, but they love even more "reformed" bad boys.

*ducks from incoming cannonfire*

whoa metaphor! johnny depp is like an olive; an aquired taste, slightly *off* robert downey is like a hamburger with fries and a coke, everybody loveshim, but there are people who can see the "gourmet burger" in him.

ibd4eva
haha! nice analogy

ok, so we can agree....RDJ is DEFINITELY up there with Johnny.

savvysparrowluv
I second. They are both welcome to join a kmc slumber party anytime. hehehe

PirateofOslo
ANYTIME smile

Bwa Ha Ha
There's gonna be a sequel?!?

PirateofOslo
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_2#Sequel

siriuswriter
you might have to wait for robert to join you slumber party... i'm having one with him tonight. big grin

ibd4eva
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
There's gonna be a sequel?!? I hope that was sarcasm bwa. They left the first so blatantly open for a sequel that it kinda made me sick. I mean, loved the movie, but...it was a lame ending.

so THAT'S where he's going! He slept over last night and I offered for him to stay another night. He said he had other plans. I pouted. He compensated before he left :P

...now where's that orbit thread...

savvysparrowluv
Lmao!! The orbit thread needs to be reopened for Johnny and Robert slimed parties hehe

Bwa Ha Ha
Not sarcasm, I haven't seen the first.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
RDJ's just... *sighs dreamily* charisma and appeal just oozes out of his every orifice. not saying johnny doesn't have that, but... well you know what I mean! *gets hit by canon ball and falls off deck*

I invited RDJ, but he refused. Something about going back to his wife now or something... >>

So I invited Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes instead. xD ...we're... still having a great week. I saw them first! DIBS! stick out tongue

RDJ's clean. (he wouldn't have gotten paid if he wasn't - there was this talk of an insurance thing which he only gets paid in full if he doesn't mess himself up in the movie or something, haha - besides, his wife had set him straight - you guys should see how sweet they were... dawwww.) and sirius's right, of course 'reformed' bad boys are hotter. explains robbie (haha) and johnny. xD

Johnny's... well, Johnny! and we love him for being Johnny... not to mention that he's incredibly hot, too. xD

PirateofOslo
^ Agreed 100%!

Gotta go girls, I've got Dr. Watson waiting for me to spend the night.. I got Jude Law, so HA!

ibd4eva
Jerk! You can't have Jude law! Oh man and don't even get me started on Tony Stark...Mmm...whic reminds me, I don't own iron man!

And his Golden Globes speech?? <3

PirateofOslo
Is it crazy that I haven't seen Iron Man yet? I KNOW, shoot me. I haven't gotten around to watching it sad But I WILL! Actually, tomorrow sounds like the right day to watch Iron Man for the first time. I'll let you know what I think smile

Jude Law is MIIINE big grin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Jerk! You can't have Jude law! Oh man and don't even get me started on Tony Stark...Mmm...whic reminds me, I don't own iron man!

And his Golden Globes speech?? <3

*rolls on the floor* mine mine mine. You guys can take Dr. Watson, I mean, he's awesome and all, but I'm still all for mah Holmes. xD

HEHEHE ALL his speeches are hilarious!

He's got this bad boy coolness thing going on. he's so awesome and funny. love

Johnny has this shy-ish but brilliant cool guy going on for him. love

*fangirls for a moment*

savvysparrowluv
My gbf stole Holmes from me, said something about the pillow scene hahaha. Tony Stark was an amazing character, he reminds me of my bf love

Reformed bad boys are the best EVER: James Marsters, Robbie, Johnny, love them ALL eek!

Did you guys see the magazine (Vogue perhaps?) where vanessa is talking about her and Johnny and she says "I didn't tame him, we tamed eachother" - SO CUTE! love

ibd4eva
Zomg you HAVE to see iron man. I absolutely hate superhero movies, but I have always loved iron man. He's just as sexily witty as in Sherlock Holmes.

Teehee...I just watched Sherlock Holmes instead of studying for my APUSH final. Productive Procrastination Win.

Bwa Ha Ha
APUSH?

PirateofOslo
Congratulations! You finally did something really productive. Watching movies is SO much more important than studying.

ibd4eva
APUSH? AP US History

CANNOT wait for this time tomorrw. DONE WITH SCHOOL FO TWO MONTHS *tries and fails to not make Andrea jealous*

savvysparrowluv
Summers are amazing. I'm starting school again next year (half yay, half blah), so I'm enjoying this last summer for all its worth lol

ibd4eva
Are you in college savvy? Or going to be a senior? I forget.

savvysparrowluv
Lol i've been out of college for a while, I'm applying for a phd program - time flies

roughrider
I KNOW! I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't thing she's ugly, but she's SERIOUSLY overrated. I mean she's not THAT hot. And she's a TERRIBLE actress, no wonder Transformers kicked her out. If they put her in the movie, I don't know what I'll do...

If I had a dime for every female who complains Megan Fox is ugly, not hot... stick out tongue
Oh, envy is such an deadly sin...

I'll watch Megan in almost anything. cool

savvysparrowluv
If guys are into women that look like hookers, then of course they'd like megan fox

just saying

Jaeh.is.Awesome
College junior here. and insanely jealous of you guys and your summer stick out tongue mine just ended, and spent it having classes. >>

after this, Imma gonna go to med school. studying never ends. xD

*shake head* Megan Fox is "hot", but she's not that attractive. I mean, admittedly, I have girl crushes, you see, with girl I find attractive, like Zooey Deschanel... Rachel McAdams... but Megan Fox? well, she can't really act that well and... I just don't like her. >>

Bwa Ha Ha
Dual-enrolled college sophomore who has no summer break here. *sadface*

And Megan Fox.... I actually haven't seen her in anything so I don't really have any opinion.

But I will say this: There's physical attractiveness and there's overall attractiveness. Overall is when you factor in personality, charisma, talent.... That kind of stuff. It explains why people who look great are hated by everyone sometimes.

PirateofOslo
Originally posted by roughrider
If I had a dime for every female who complains Megan Fox is ugly, not hot... stick out tongue
Oh, envy is such an deadly sin...

I'll watch Megan in almost anything. cool

Umm I'm not jealous of Megan Fox, no thanks. I never said she was ugly, but she REALLY is ovverrated. There are SO many other girls who are prettier and hotter than her. If you're gonna name someone the sexiest woman on earth, at least pick someone with charisma and talent, and someone who's REALLY gorgeous enough to deserve that title. Like a Victoria's Secret model or something. I mean, you can't SERIOUSLY say that Megan Fox is better-looking than Adriana Lima. Plus, she's beautiful AND charismatic.

If you'll watch Megan in anything, because she's hot, that just shows what your standards are. Which is kinda funny.

Bwa Ha Ha
I have a feeling this is gonna develop into a 'name-that-person' thread....

PirateofOslo
A what-thread?

Bwa Ha Ha
Like we're gonna start naming actresses that we think are better than her.

PirateofOslo
Hahahahah HELLS YEAH big grin

- Jessica Alba

ibd4eva
If guys are into women that look like hookers, then of course they'd like megan fox

just saying win.

I wanna join!

Zoe Saldana (POTC alumna ftw)

savvysparrowluv
Oliva Wilde (my personal girl crush lol)

ibd4eva
Ok, I'm reinforcing jaeh's women because they are really 2 of the greatest female actresses EVER.

Zooey Deschanel and Rachel McAdams, man. They are the tops for sure.

Bwa Ha Ha
I'm gonna be the odd one out and name a theatre actress.

Lauren Lopez

ibd4eva
WIN, BWA. WIN.

Jamie Lyn Beatty big grin

PirateofOslo
WIN!!!
Bonnie Gruesen! big grin

And YES, Rachel McAdams is AMAZING. And beautiful!
Scarlett Johanson. SO freakin pretty.

Tramps Lady
Oliva Wilde (my personal girl crush lol)

there with ya hun :P

Jaeh.is.Awesome

Scarlett Johanson. SO freakin pretty.

she looked really freaking hot in Iron Man 2. O.o

thanks for the reinforcement btw, ibd big grin

mmm, who else. Diane Kruger!

savvysparrowluv
Staying in LA for a few months tainted me, I heard about all the celebs that have herpes and got totally grossed out, none of the girls look "hot" to me anymore

ibd4eva
Haha wwwooowww. Didn't need to know that lol please no specifics.

Umm Emmy Rossum! Flippin amazing girl. And Amy Adams!

PirateofOslo
LOL, eww!

Mary-Kate & Ashley!

ibd4eva
........Mary Kate and Ashley? Really? I suppose when they were a little younger...but not now lol

savvysparrowluv
Its so gross, everyone out there is like, totally f*cked up and diseased. Even Scarlette has the herp. *shudder*

Natalie Portman

PirateofOslo
I think they're pretty.. :P And apparently, so does Justin Bartha wink

Scarlett's got herpes? Wow!

Bwa Ha Ha
sad I arrived late for my WIN moment....

It seems only natural that actors/actresses would be all contagious, though; what with all the kissing between people in movies.

savvysparrowluv
Its not so much the kissing as it is the sleeping around, Hollywood is a dirrttyyy business. Scarlett has it, Paris Hilton has it, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have it, Lindsay Lohan of course probably has every STD known to mankind lol...And keeping in topic with the thread, I believe Megan Fox has it as well lol

Jaeh.is.Awesome
mmmm Natalie Portman. Smart and beautiful. big grin agreed, savvy big grin

ibd4eva
Yes Natalie Portman!

...that's a lot of herpes. YAY FOR ABSTINENCE!!! Lol

PirateofOslo
Herpes is so gross! I know a girl who had(has) it, she had wounds all over her jaw and stuff.. For months. That must SUCK.

savvysparrowluv
Yeah its so gross, I don't know anyone that has it personally but let me just say, get them tested girls! Yay for safety lol

ibd4eva
I don't think I know anyone either. Not that I know of anyway.

PirateofOslo
I don't EVER want to have it. Ewww.

Bwa Ha Ha
On her JAW? Never heard of that before.

ibd4eva
STDS ARE BAD.

PirateofOslo
Yeah, she had wounds on the outside of her mouth. Like, on the hollows of her cheeks and stuff. It was so gross! I can't even imagine having the same thing, you know... down there.... EWWWWW grosssssss

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I don't EVER want to have it. Ewww.

who does? stick out tongue

and I think that it's possible to get it on your jaw if you do the... erm, mouth thing. you know what i mean.

Bwa Ha Ha
O_o

How sad....

PirateofOslo
Lol, yeah, it's possible. I don't think she got it that way though, she's a pretty innocent girl. Herpes transfers through spit as well, so she could've gotten it from anyone.

Bwa Ha Ha
Yup.... sad

PirateofOslo
It's really scary how easily those deseases transfer, actually...

Bwa Ha Ha
*runs away*

PirateofOslo
*Joins*

savvysparrowluv
Yeah it is, everyone is sick nowadays, everyone has to get tested before you do anything so you're safe

ibd4eva
*has never been kissed* I feel even more safe now.

savvysparrowluv
I always heard having oral herpes was like a genetic predisposition? Jaeh, you're the med student here, thoughts?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
well, iirc (and through the help of google) Herpes is a virus transmitted by direct touch or through bodily fluids. I think genetics can contribute too, since it's a DNA virus. I can't be sure.

oh, and I stand corrected - I'm not trying to ruin the girl's rep, I just jumped to the conclusion that she might have done that, but it's also definitely possible that she got it when she was a child. Takin' it back. smile

and savvy, I'm not a full fledged medical student yet. still taking my pre-medical degree, so I still have two years to go. big grin

ibd4eva
well you obviously know much more than us. so it counts smile

PirateofOslo
HELLLOOOOOO, Katy, I'm like, TOTALLY diggin' your new avvie and siggy......... HOLY CRAP.
And I loooooove that quote!! Made me laugh SO much!

ibd4eva
haha thank you smile

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
OMG IBD. THIS IS SO WRONG xD I noted Jake, and I was like... "mmmm, hot." then I saw the quote under it, the sherlock holmes one, and I totally squeeeeeed xD <3

PirateofOslo
It's such a funny qoute big grin

ibd4eva
XD *is the envy of her friends*

hehe when I was glancing at the posts on this thread while scrolling down and I saw Andrea's thing

my mind immediately jumped to the Jake, Natalie, and Tobey Unscripted interview when Jake and Natalie were joking about the merkin...gah his face after Natalie says that is priceless...I am waaayy to hung up on Jake now *is hoping this passes in a week*

PirateofOslo
You and me both, kid! big grin

Wait, which interview was that? Haven't seen it. Link me? smile
Ugh, speaking of, I still haven't had the chance to see Brothers. But I REALLY want to see it! I'm gonna have the time to do it now though, cause guess what?? SUMMER VACATION! YEEEEAH!

ibd4eva
AHHH ANDREA!! Isn't it the best?!? FREEDOM!!

My pleasure smile I may or may not have seen this interview about 25 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buab2SDVTzc

PirateofOslo
Best feeling ever!! AAAAAH smile

Thaaaaaaaaank you! I'm watching it RIGHT NOW smile

ibd4eva
I downloaded that onto my iPod and I now can't count the number of times I've watched that one part. It's getting bad...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
It's such a funny qoute big grin

*points at my siggy* huge fan. xD

ibd4eva
...wait...jaeh, YOU'RE A SHERLOCK HOLMES FAN?!?!?

Tramps Lady
...wait...jaeh, YOU'RE A SHERLOCK HOLMES FAN?!?!?

She'd wanna be :P -shakes fist- smile

PirateofOslo
WHAT? I had no idea you were a fan messed

Btw, LOVED that video, Katy smile

ibd4eva
Hehe I know right?? I still watch it about 5 times a day...

PirateofOslo
He's too freakin adorable!!!!!!! Can't get enough of him!!

ibd4eva
*dies*

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/luvsjohnny2thedeppsofmyheart/Jake%20Gyllenhaal/009.jpg

gah those EEEYYEESS!!

PirateofOslo
Girl, what ARE you doing to me? I nearly just died.
(I'm seriously squealing like a crazyperson right now. No joke.)
And yessssssssssssssss those eyes are to DIE for.

ibd4eva
Because I feel that if you do die, you should die by Jake's metaphorical hand. I sure as heck would love that.

PirateofOslo
Wow, that's actually really clever.. I would want it that way too.

ibd4eva
Well, Jake does bring out the best of my thoughts.

....ok that's a lie.

PirateofOslo
Hahahahahahahahahahah same here.. I get seriously distracted whenever I see a picture of him, or think about him.. Which is bad, because he's my wallpaper on my school computer. Oh whatever, shool's over anyway. It doesn't matter if I'm distracted.

ibd4eva
Man he is EVERYWHERE. In my room, on my computer desktop, my cellphone background, AND my itouch wallpaper. It's bad.

PirateofOslo
Hahaha same here. I have the crocodile picture as my cellphone background.. smile It's cute big grin

ibd4eva
yeah that's my ipod wallpaper smile gaahh cutest pic EVER!!

Bwa Ha Ha
He's all over the POTC forum too!

fireshaun
Not reading all these post but it is Penelope Cruz who is playing mermaid, not Megan Fox.

ibd4eva
He's all over the POTC forum too! I know right?! WEIRD!

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

PirateofOslo
He's all over the POTC forum too!

What, now? SURELY, that has nothing to do with Katy and me.

Waaait, what do you mean, Penelope Cruz's a mermaid? I thought she was Blackbeard's daughter!?

Bwa Ha Ha
Wait, what?

PirateofOslo
Originally posted by fireshaun
Not reading all these post but it is Penelope Cruz who is playing mermaid, not Megan Fox.

ibd4eva
Yeah I didn't thing that was correct either. /misinformation

Bwa Ha Ha
/confuzzlement

ibd4eva
/backslashes

Bwa Ha Ha
/lol

ibd4eva
/roflspikes

Bwa Ha Ha
/lollerskates

ibd4eva
/roflcopter

Bwa Ha Ha
/lolburgers

ibd4eva
/roflmeganfoxthinksshecanact

PirateofOslo
/lolbutshetotallycantnotevenonelittlebit

ibd4eva
/roflsotruebwa

Bwa Ha Ha
/lolatthismannerofconversation

PirateofOslo
/roflroflroflrofl

Tramps Lady
/soconfuzzledwithinthisthread

PirateofOslo
/metobutimjustplayingalong

ibd4eva
/ilikepandas

PirateofOslo
/lolrandom

Bwa Ha Ha
/lolthishasnothingtodowithmeganfox

PirateofOslo
/lolwereneverontopic

ibd4eva
/roflnowearenot

PirateofOslo
/lolthisjokeisgettingold

Tramps Lady
/ilikechicken....

wait.... chicken? Megan Fox looks like a chicken.

/backontopicftw

PirateofOslo
/thatwasagoodwayofgettingbackontopic

Tramps Lady
/ithinksotoo

Bwa Ha Ha
/chickfila

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>