Darkseid vs Void/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Darkseid is banished to Marvel Earth by Mxy, just for fun, he drops DS right smack dab inside the Dark Avengers headquarters. In a fit or rage, DS blows up the entire building, instantly vaporizing many of the people living there, including most of the guards stationed there as well as Bob's wife.

With the Dark Avengers halfway across the world for some mission, Bob is informed about his wife's death. In a fit of bloodlusted rage, he voids out and zooms at full speed to tear apart the guy who killed his wife. DS, still pissed, wants to take out his anger on the next guy who comes out of the woodwork.

A great battle is about to erupt....

Who wins under this scenario?

Johnny Sorrow
My God, what has you unleashed?

Gecko4lif
Ds grows and crushes the earth under his thumb then goes hunting for mxy

Mshinu
Bob tears off his face revealing himself to be Superman on vacation, then proceeds to posterboyspeedblitzwtfpwn Darkseid in a microsecond. Fist of Justice FTW!

Priest
Void/Sentry matter manipulates steps in front of DS FTW!!!

JakeTheBank
mmm

I sense an incoming shit storm.

brownqk
Darkseid, depicted at his best and at the height of his powers, should win. However, Darkseid has been getting his ass kicked left and right by Superman lately so....

bbrem123
void curb stomps his ass

quanchi112
Void crushes him.

Omega Vision
Darkseid beats Void so bad his fanboys (all three of them) feel it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Darkseid beats Void so bad his fanboys (all three of them) feel it. Darkseid can't even take on Superman and was physically crushed by orion. Void could take Darkseid on along with the avengers and still dominate him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid can't even take on Superman and was physically crushed by orion. Void could take Darkseid on along with the avengers and still dominate him.
He has taken on Superman many times artard.

quanchi112
He has taken on Superman many times artard. Yes, he has stalemated him proving he can't best him, been bfr'd along with troops, ran away,thrown into the source wall, and begged for him to stop. Void crushes him.

Black bolt z
Ina forum fight DS should win.In a comic however DS anit winning.

bbrem123
how should DS win in a forum fight?...Void has way more at his disposal defense and offense

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
how should DS win in a forum fight?...Void has way more at his disposal defense and offense Isn't DS mid-skyfather level.But somehwo he loses to high herald supes.

amnesia
the omega effect takes him with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't DS mid-skyfather level.But somehwo he loses to high herald supes. You didn't answer his question.Originally posted by amnesia
the omega effect takes him with ease. It's failed against Superman and Doomsday so what are you basing this off of?

Are you saying omega beams are greater than MM's powers?

Black bolt z
Keep on sticking to his one feat that even begins to put him at this level.That will always work.

Gecko4lif
You didn't answer his question. It's failed against Superman and Doomsday so what are you basing this off of?

Are you saying omega beams are greater than MM's powers?
Despite the fact Bendis DIRECTLY said he didnt have MM's powers?

Gtfo

lightyeargee
Void is turned into a child. Or mind raped. Or sent to the end of time. All things that MM did not do. Or he is drained of his powers. Or Sied uses the Anti-life to simply control his will. Last I read, Sied, crushedt he Multiverse with his fist. How is void going to beat a guy like that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Despite the fact Bendis DIRECTLY said he didnt have MM's powers?

Gtfo He never said that he left it open but we did see him resist and own MM on panel so I IWSIFDM.

I will stay if you don't mind.

Gecko4lif
He never said that he left it open but we did see him resist and own MM on panel so I IWSIFDM.

I will stay if you don't mind. He said Sentry is a crazy ass drug addict and thinks he has his powers, but just becuase he said so doesnt mean he does.

That is pretty conclusive as "Sentry is a retard"

quanchi112
He said Sentry is a crazy ass drug addict and thinks he has his powers, but just becuase he said so doesnt mean he does.

That is pretty conclusive as "Sentry is a retard" Even though Sentry is a lunatic he's a very powerful one who can stomp on marvel earth while not even under control of himself whereas Darkseid got destroyed by DD after he sent forces after him, wrecked by Superman in a one on one battle.

JakeTheBank
He said Sentry is a crazy ass drug addict and thinks he has his powers, but just becuase he said so doesnt mean he does.

That is pretty conclusive as "Sentry is a retard"

Pretty much, yeah. He even goes on to say he knows people don't like being phucked with, but Sentry is crazy and the things he says shouldn't be taken at face value. Did he beat Molecule Man? Sure, but we'd be kidding ourselves if we think that's the norm for him to say nothing of claiming that wasn't one of the low end showings of Molecule Man (who was in his timid Owen persona). I don't see the merit in taking a single character's greatest feat and trying to argue that because of it, he's > cube beings. That's retarded as hell. He's a trans at best based on what he's done as a whole. If we play the "Best Feat Ever" game, Void gets raped by Darkseid and most of the people he's paired up against in the versus forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pretty much, yeah. He even goes on to say he knows people don't like being phucked with, but Sentry is crazy and the things he says shouldn't be taken at face value. Did he beat Molecule Man? Sure, but we'd be kidding ourselves if we think that's the norm for him to say nothing of claiming that wasn't one of the low end showings of Molecule Man (who was in his timid Owen persona). I don't see the merit in taking a single character's greatest feat and trying to argue that because of it, he's > cube beings. That's retarded as hell. He's a trans at best based on what he's done as a whole. If we play the "Best Feat Ever" game, Void gets raped by Darkseid and most of the people he's paired up against in the versus forum. What feats make you think he destroys him? Gimme Seid's best.

Gecko4lif
Even though Sentry is a lunatic he's a very powerful one who can stomp on marvel earth while not even under control of himself whereas Darkseid got destroyed by DD after he sent forces after him, wrecked by Superman in a one on one battle.
Few things

1. Superman is superman
2. Ds Killed DD. DD resurrected. IT IS WHAT HE DOES,
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/LSH_Annual_1986_002_03.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/LSH_Annual_1986_002_04.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/LSH_Annual_1986_002_05.jpg

quanchi112
Few things

1. Superman is superman
2. Ds Killed DD. DD resurrected. IT IS WHAT HE DOES,
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/LSH_Annual_1986_002_03.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/LSH_Annual_1986_002_04.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/LSH_Annual_1986_002_05.jpg 1.Superman is Superman isn't a legitimate arguing point.
2.DD was buried underneath rubble. DD never comes back instantly he failed to kill him.

3.That's not canon to current Darkseid.

Gecko4lif
1.Superman is Superman isn't a legitimate arguing point.
2.DD was buried underneath rubble. DD never comes back instantly he failed to kill him.

3.That's not canon to current Darkseid.

1. Considering all of the blatently stupid shit he has done I think it is
2. The Rubble went from molten to cooled. That takes several mintues.
3. Kinda is.

quanchi112
1. Considering all of the blatently stupid shit he has done I think it is
2. The Rubble went from molten to cooled. That takes several mintues.
3. Kinda is. 1.Such as? He is still an equal to Orion, captain Marvel so I fail to see your point. You want to make excuses because Darkseid has been humiliated by him.

2.It was quick and he never died there. Sorry, you are wrong it goes against DD's other showings and the writer's own opinion who stated Darkseid can't beat him outside strategy.

3.Not to current Seid.

Gecko4lif
1.Such as? He is still an equal to Orion, captain Marvel so I fail to see your point. You want to make excuses because Darkseid has been humiliated by him.

2.It was quick and he never died there. Sorry, you are wrong it goes against DD's other showings and the writer's own opinion who stated Darkseid can't beat him outside strategy.

3.Not to current Seid.

1. You really want me to start bringing up the stupid shit supes has done? REALLY?
2. So staying under rubble for several minutes was... a plan?
3. Dont playa hate

quanchi112
1. You really want me to start bringing up the stupid shit supes has done? REALLY?
2. So staying under rubble for several minutes was... a plan?
3. Dont playa hate 1.That won't change the fact Orion and Marvel are his peers and don't ge humiliated like Darkseid has.

2.Prove it was several minutes.

3.I am right.

Gecko4lif
1.That won't change the fact Orion and Marvel are his peers and don't ge humiliated like Darkseid has.

2.Prove it was several minutes.

3.I am right.

1. Yet when they fight darkseid it ends completely differently.
2. So molten rubble cools instantly?
3. Um. No.

quanchi112
1. Yet when they fight darkseid it ends completely differently.
2. So molten rubble cools instantly?
3. Um. No. 1.It's abc logic but acting like superman just trumps everyone isn't true he has trumped Darkseid so your abc logic fails. Darkseid matches up poorly against Superman.
2.The writer made it clear DD can't lose to Darkseid so he didn't kill him nor does this match up with his past rezzes.

3.So if something happens 1,000 years in the future that only pertains to Darkseid in the future not the present. Don't argue alternate versions of Seid.

Gecko4lif
1.It's abc logic but acting like superman just trumps everyone isn't true he has trumped Darkseid so your abc logic fails. Darkseid matches up poorly against Superman.
2.The writer made it clear DD can't lose to Darkseid so he didn't kill him nor does this match up with his past rezzes.

3.So if something happens 1,000 years in the future that only pertains to Darkseid in the future not the present. Don't argue alternate versions of Seid.

1. Superman doesnt trump everyone. His writers do.
2. No he really didnt.
3. Canon sied is canon

quanchi112
1. Superman doesnt trump everyone. His writers do.
2. No he really didnt.
3. Canon sied is canon 1.I know but he does trump Darkseid.

2.He did so in an interview but that won't stop people like you from misinterpreting it.

3.In the future but not to current Seid. Do you even understand this?

Gecko4lif
1.I know but he does trump Darkseid.

2.He did so in an interview but that won't stop people like you from misinterpreting it.

3.In the future but not to current Seid. Do you even understand this?

1. He really doesnt. Not logically.
2. Show me
3. It is as close to current seid as you can get considering he is dead yet comes back at some point. Unless you want to use ale seid? Or Soul fire seid.

quanchi112
1. He really doesnt. Not logically.
2. Show me
3. It is as close to current seid as you can get considering he is dead yet comes back at some point. Unless you want to use ale seid? Or Soul fire seid. 1.Logic has nothing to do with it these are characters based on writers so if a writer has Superman win he wins.

2.Gimme a few let me see if it's still up.

3. It isn't current seid so it does not apply.

Gecko4lif
1.Logic has nothing to do with it these are characters based on writers so if a writer has Superman win he wins.

2.Gimme a few let me see if it's still up.

3. It isn't current seid so it does not apply.

Exactly. You cant stop bad writing.

quanchi112

Gecko4lif
That is a mighty big pit considering darkseid is what? several thousand miles tall?

quanchi112
That is a mighty big pit considering darkseid is what? several thousand miles tall? DD didn't boomtube to apokolips. Whenever ds meets an opponent they are 98 percent of the time his size. The writer gives Ds no chance outside using his mind and changing his strategy in a one on one fight.

Gecko4lif
DD didn't boomtube to apokolips. Whenever ds meets an opponent they are 98 percent of the time his size. The writer gives Ds no chance outside using his mind and changing his strategy in a one on one fight.

I know dd didnt boomtube to apoc which is why I consider the entire story a piece of shit. The new gods have been giants since forthworld was written

quanchi112
I know dd didnt boomtube to apoc which is why I consider the entire story a piece of shit. The new gods have been giants since forthworld was written I love it when Ds fans cry foul when their character loses. DD rapes Ds and the writer agrees.

the Darkone
Darkseid all the way! on forum Darkseid at his best will rape Sentry/void all day of the weak. Omega effect will erase Void/Sentry or him to the source wall for the hell of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Darkseid all the way! on forum Darkseid at his best will rape Sentry/void all day of the weak. Omega effect will erase Void/Sentry or him to the source wall for the hell of it. Darkseid dies before he could even do so. He's not powerful or durable enough to resist the Void.

Gecko4lif
Darkseid dies before he could even do so. He's not powerful or durable enough to resist the Void.
*Blink Blink*

the Darkone
what makes you think Void can withstand the Omega effect? OE rapes Void to oblivion.

quanchi112
*Blink Blink* Void comes right back. Guess what MM's powers are? Wink, wink.

Originally posted by the Darkone
what makes you think Void can withstand the Omega effect? OE rapes Void to oblivion. The fact he came back against the MM. Now what makes you think it can even destroy the Void since it failed against DD.

Omega Vision
Void comes right back. Guess what MM's powers are? Wink, wink.

The fact he came back against the MM. Now what makes you think it can even destroy the Void since it failed against DD.
The OE trapped Cyborg Superman's consciousness, I really don't see why it couldn't do the same to Void. That of Darkseid could hit him with the Omega Sanction.

King Kandy
Void wins, he can destroy seid by matter manipulation.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
Darkseid actually has more MM feats than Void does. Especially counting Pre Crisis. stick out tongue

lightyeargee
That wont' work on Seid. Remember he told Superman how can you beat someone who can literally be every body. And how does he beat a guy who drags the multiverse down just by falling?

quanchi112
The OE trapped Cyborg Superman's consciousness, I really don't see why it couldn't do the same to Void. That of Darkseid could hit him with the Omega Sanction. It didn't trap DD's. The writer even agrees he can't DD unless he has time to regroup through strategy and using technological means.

Darkseid actually has more MM feats than Void does. Especially counting Pre Crisis. stick out tongue DD has never destroyed anyone on MM's level and failed to erase or defeat a mindless brick.

King Kandy
Originally posted by lightyeargee
That wont' work on Seid. Remember he told Superman how can you beat someone who can literally be every body. And how does he beat a guy who drags the multiverse down just by falling?
That was seid with the ALE though.

lightyeargee
That was seid with the ALE though.
I dont' recall the Ale amping anyone's power levels. Just thier ability to command. Did that change?

quanchi112
I dont' recall the Ale amping anyone's power levels. Just thier ability to command. Did that change? Since when did Darkseid use his powers to drag down the multiverse? If he's as powerful as you say why did Batman shoot him. Why can Batman injure someone so powerful?

King Kandy
I dont' recall the Ale amping anyone's power levels. Just thier ability to command. Did that change?
Yes. Yes it did. iirc miracle could even change into a sort of hyper-mode with it.

lightyeargee
Yes. Yes it did. iirc miracle could even change into a sort of hyper-mode with it.
Mr. Miracle already had God powers. And he didnt' do anything other new Gods haven't done. Orion did the same thing in his series. And Orion and Darkseid did the same thing when they fought across the cosmos.

lightyeargee
Since when did Darkseid use his powers to drag down the multiverse? If he's as powerful as you say why did Batman shoot him. Why can Batman injure someone so powerful?

I thought Batman Shot him with Radion. While he was in a Human host body. You completely didn't mention those two facts. You made it seem as if Batman Shot DS in a celestial body with a normal bullet.

King Kandy
Mr. Miracle already had God powers. And he didnt' do anything other new Gods haven't done. Orion did the same thing in his series. And Orion and Darkseid did the same thing when they fought across the cosmos.
It was shown on panel that he could use ALE to increase his powers and would turn into an Anti-Life Entity type being when doing so.

lightyeargee
It was shown on panel that he could use ALE to increase his powers and would turn into an Anti-Life Entity type being when doing so. And you are missing something, Mr. Miracle with the ALE, and Orion, with the ALE, never had the kind of power DS had in Final Crisis. The ale is not what gave him his power. It was him.

Omega Vision
It was shown on panel that he could use ALE to increase his powers and would turn into an Anti-Life Entity type being when doing so.
The ALE wasn't what was causing the collapse of the Multiverse. All the ALE did was allow DS to change the rules of reality so that he won the war in Heaven as well as control the masses of Earth. The collapsing reality into a singularity bit was all him.

quanchi112
I thought Batman Shot him with Radion. While he was in a Human host body. You completely didn't mention those two facts. You made it seem as if Batman Shot DS in a celestial body with a normal bullet. We never saw Darkseid in his real body so it's not even arguable. We did see batman affect Darkseid in the actual story. He only won the war due to the ale anyways.

WhiteWitchKing
Darkseid wins via mindraping Void.

DAN JURGENS PRESENTS: YOU DEFEATED ME. ONCE

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thanos01.jpg

Thor #22
"Tears of the Gods"
Writer: Dan Jurgens
Artist: John Romita Jr
Inker: Klaus Janson
Letters: Wes Abbott
Appearances:
Thanos, Mangog, Tarene (Designate), Orikal, Odin, Ulik, Recorder, Jagrfelm, Balder

Ergo, Thanos joins Darkseid as sub-skyfafther according to Dan Jurgens. But both can still beat Void.

Darkseid 10/10

JakeTheBank
thumb up

D_Dude1210
Why do DS debates always go the "he was pulling the universe down with him" argument? Or the "all his losses are clones" argument? Or the "he's an aspect so he autowins" argument?? :-/

Can't we just use his average showings to show his power levels here?

KuRuPT Thanosi
The ALE wasn't what was causing the collapse of the Multiverse. All the ALE did was allow DS to change the rules of reality so that he won the war in Heaven as well as control the masses of Earth. The collapsing reality into a singularity bit was all him.

Do I honestly have to point out to you and lightyears how most of what happened in FC wasn't his plan nor under his control? Do I have to point out how all these things had to fall into place for him to even be able to do a thing? Really again guys?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Why do DS debates always go the "he was pulling the universe down with him" argument? Or the "all his losses are clones" argument? Or the "he's an aspect so he autowins" argument?? :-/

Because that is what it is in the comics.

D_Dude1210
Because that is what it is in the comics.

But these debatable "comic showings" always bogs down the discussion into a debate on the viability of the feat that then turns into a philosophical debate. All w/c really haven't been (to my memory) resolved in the forum.

Seriously, if DS's AVERAGE showings can't portray him as able to beat Void/Sentry then he doesn't beat Void/Sentry.

Gecko4lif
But these debatable "comic showings" always bogs down the discussion into a debate on the viability of the feat that then turns into a philosophical debate. All w/c really haven't been (to my memory) resolved in a forum.

Seriously, if DS's AVERAGE showings can't portray him as able to beat Void/Sentry then he doesn't beat Void/Sentry.

That is like saying if bob cant beat iron man then sentry cant

2 completely different power levels. Same being.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Do I honestly have to point out to you and lightyears how most of what happened in FC wasn't his plan nor under his control? Do I have to point out how all these things had to fall into place for him to even be able to do a thing? Really again guys?
The only thing that wasn't planned by Darkseid was Mandrakk. Darkseid planned everything, from the infiltration of the GLC to keep them away from Earth to the death of Orion and the release of the ALE.

Don't presume to argue that because the Presence allowed this to occur that Darkseid didn't put in the work. Are you seriously going to try to pretend that Darkseid fell ass backward into controlling the Earth?

GTFO with that bullshit.

ares834
Darkseid stomps.

Stoic
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
My God, what has you unleashed?

LMAO

Black bolt z
DS mindrapes void.

Power Cosmic II
DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Darkseid wins via mindraping Void.

DAN JURGENS PRESENTS: YOU DEFEATED ME. ONCE

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thanos01.jpg

Thor #22
"Tears of the Gods"
Writer: Dan Jurgens
Artist: John Romita Jr
Inker: Klaus Janson
Letters: Wes Abbott
Appearances:
Thanos, Mangog, Tarene (Designate), Orikal, Odin, Ulik, Recorder, Jagrfelm, Balder

Ergo, Thanos joins Darkseid as sub-skyfafther according to Dan Jurgens. But both can still beat Void.

Darkseid 10/10 That's a clone and Darkseid can't mindrape him before he beats Darkseid. I don't even think he could anyways tbh.

But these debatable "comic showings" always bogs down the discussion into a debate on the viability of the feat that then turns into a philosophical debate. All w/c really haven't been (to my memory) resolved in the forum.

Seriously, if DS's AVERAGE showings can't portray him as able to beat Void/Sentry then he doesn't beat Void/Sentry. You sound like a reasonable man.

The only thing that wasn't planned by Darkseid was Mandrakk. Darkseid planned everything, from the infiltration of the GLC to keep them away from Earth to the death of Orion and the release of the ALE.

Don't presume to argue that because the Presence allowed this to occur that Darkseid didn't put in the work. Are you seriously going to try to pretend that Darkseid fell ass backward into controlling the Earth?

GTFO with that bullshit. Darkseid's plans always fail. The guy couldn't even come up with a plan to get rid of DD a one dimensional brick so please don't overexaggerate someone who gets beaten every time he cook sup something new.

Black bolt z
That's a clone and Darkseid can't mindrape him before he beats Darkseid. I don't even think he could anyways tbh.

You sound like a reasonable man.

Darkseid's plans always fail. The guy couldn't even come up with a plan to get rid of DD a one dimensional brick so please don't overexaggerate someone who gets beaten every time he cook sup something new. So thanos can hold off void long enough for the mindrape but not darkseid?When they are pretty much equal in power with darkseid possibly being a little stronger.

quanchi112
So thanos can hold off void long enough for the mindrape but not darkseid?When they are pretty much equal in power with darkseid possibly being a little stronger. Darkseid has been beaten by Superman, DD in a few panels, and Orion. Thanos would slap these guys around whereas darkseid is inferior to Superman and DD.

Darkseid's not even close to Thanos strength.

Black bolt z
Darkseid shouldn't lose to supes even though he does.He suffers from bad writing.

quanchi112
Darkseid shouldn't lose to supes even though he does.He suffers from bad writing. Saying it's bad writing it admitting bias. You have to accept all the writers and it wasn't just one writer it's been multiple to do so.

Omega Vision
Saying it's bad writing it admitting bias. You have to accept all the writers and it wasn't just one writer it's been multiple to do so.
Just like you don't accept Jurgens telling that Thanos lost to Odin. vin

quanchi112
Just like you don't accept Jurgens telling that Thanos lost to Odin. vin That was later retconned if it wasn't I would accept but guess what, recton city.

Omega Vision
That was later retconned if it wasn't I would accept but guess what, recton city.
Where was it retconed? Just an excuse Quan. You won't accept it because you're making up shit like it being retconned.

quanchi112
Where was it retconed? Just an excuse Quan. You won't accept it because you're making up shit like it being retconned. It was stated he sent a clone after Thor. This wasn't Thanos so like usual the comics back me up like always.

Omega Vision
It was stated he sent a clone after Thor. This wasn't Thanos so like usual the comics back me up like always.
And Thanos obviously programs his clones to think he lost fights he won.

Or wait no...maybe the clone thought Thanos lost because that's what happened. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
And Thanos obviously programs his clones to think he lost fights he won.

Or wait no...maybe the clone thought Thanos lost because that's what happened. roll eyes (sarcastic) That wasn't Thanos who stated it and we saw he didn't lose the fight. We saw the entire thing on panel so a clone's opinion means nothing here. I am right.

Omega Vision
That wasn't Thanos who stated it and we saw he didn't lose the fight. We saw the entire thing on panel so a clone's opinion means nothing here. I am right.
We saw Odin beat Thanos. The clone remembered it. You're the only one in the world who thinks Thanos won that fight.

quanchi112
We saw Odin beat Thanos. The clone remembered it. You're the only one in the world who thinks Thanos won that fight. So when Odin asked him to yield and he said no that was a defeat in your eyes? Thanos standing there with energy ready to come out of his fists means he lost the fight?

No, marvel bio supported it ended in a standstill because it did on panel. I am right.

Omega Vision
So when Odin asked him to yield and he said no that was a defeat in your eyes? Thanos standing there with energy ready to come out of his fists means he lost the fight?

No, marvel bio supported it ended in a standstill because it did on panel. I am right.
He got roughed up and couldn't do any damage to Odin. That's called a loss. His lack of acquiescence doesn't mean he didn't lose just as your refusal to admit the utter retardation of your arguments doesn't make you the winner of this debate.

quanchi112
He got roughed up and couldn't do any damage to Odin. That's called a loss. His lack of acquiescence doesn't mean he didn't lose just as your refusal to admit the utter retardation of your arguments doesn't make you the winner of this debate. That isn't called a loss until you get beaten. he never beat Thanos so he didn't win.

The bio supports what we saw on panel and at no point did Odin ever win the fight as they were both ready to go at it some more with neither side giving in.

Omega Vision
That isn't called a loss until you get beaten. he never beat Thanos so he didn't win.

The bio supports what we saw on panel and at no point did Odin ever win the fight as they were both ready to go at it some more with neither side giving in.
If I fought you and broke your arm and your jaw and you couldn't so much as lay a hand on me and I then asked for your surrender and you refused and then the police arrived and we both were forced to flee rather than get arrested could you make the argument that I didn't kick your ass just because you wouldn't give up?

quanchi112
If I fought you and broke your arm and your jaw and you couldn't so much as lay a hand on me and I then asked for your surrender and you refused and then the police arrived and we both were forced to flee rather than get arrested could you make the argument that I didn't kick your ass just because you wouldn't give up? Thanos didn't break his arm or his jaw. If we fight and I get scratched it and my clothes get torn an di get to my feet and you ask me to give up and I say no, is that a loss?

Did Thanos need immediate attention or was he fine?

Omega Vision
Thanos didn't break his arm or his jaw. If we fight and I get scratched it and my clothes get torn an di get to my feet and you ask me to give up and I say no, is that a loss?

Did Thanos need immediate attention or was he fine?
Yes, because I tore up your clothes and forced you to kiss the pavement while I don't have a scratch on me.

quanchi112
Yes, because I tore up your clothes and forced you to kiss the pavement while I don't have a scratch on me. That only means you are winning the fight not that you won. I mean if you don't understand this you shouldn't try to be an attorney. Honestly.

Omega Vision
That only means you are winning the fight not that you won. I mean if you don't understand this you shouldn't try to be an attorney. Honestly.
If you don't get me back then its a win. Look at it like a points system in boxing. The fight doesn't end in a KO but Odin scored x amount of points while Thanos scored none. Therefore Odin won.

quanchi112
If you don't get me back then its a win. Look at it like a points system in boxing. The fight doesn't end in a KO but Odin scored x amount of points while Thanos scored none. Therefore Odin won. There isn't a point system in a street fight. This isn't some referred sanctioned fight where they go to the judges. Odin failed to win and Thanos was just getting warmed up.

Omega Vision
There isn't a point system in a street fight. This isn't some referred sanctioned fight where they go to the judges. Odin failed to win and Thanos was just getting warmed up.
No but the homies watching the street fight see you failing to land a solid blow on me while I slap you around and make you kiss the pavement. If you ask said homies they'll have given me the win.

quanchi112
No but the homies watching the street fight see you failing to land a solid blow on me while I slap you around and make you kiss the pavement. If you ask said homies they'll have given me the win. The homies will say you were winning but didn't actually put him down which is what counts in the hood.

Omega Vision
The homies will say you were winning but didn't actually put him down which is what counts in the hood.
No what counts is I made you look like a *****. Just like Odin made Thanos look like a *****.

ares834
Darkseid's not even close to Thanos strength.
You're right. DS is far superior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
You're right. DS is far superior. Based on what? He didn't look very strong against Superman or DD.

ares834
Based on what? He didn't look very strong against Superman or DD.
laughing I'm just fooling with you.

WhiteWitchKing
That only means you are winning the fight not that you won.

Somebody quote this in their sig please. The sheer stupidity is gold!

And Quanchi is admitting Odin was winning the fight. He hasn't won but he definitely was winning against Thanos.

Odin fights Thanos:

Quanchi: Odin was winning
Ergo: Odin was beating Thanos in the fight
====> Odin was beating up Thanos
====> Odin was beating Thanos into the ground
Stalemate?

Nah, Odin was winning that fight until Sif and Bill saved Thanos from humiliation. Now I see what Quanchi has been trying to explain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
laughing I'm just fooling with you. K.

Somebody quote this in their sig please. The sheer stupidity is gold!

And Quanchi is admitting Odin was winning the fight. He hasn't won but he definitely was winning against Thanos.

Odin fights Thanos:

Quanchi: Odin was winning
Ergo: Odin was beating Thanos in the fight
====> Odin was beating up Thanos
====> Odin was beating Thanos into the ground
Stalemate?

Nah, Odin was winning that fight until Sif and Bill saved Thanos from humiliation. Now I see what Quanchi has been trying to explain. I always admitted Odin was winning the fight. The fight ended in a stalemate. This isn't the first time I have stated this but it's off topic.

Void wins.

WhiteWitchKing
K.

I always admitted Odin was winning the fight. The fight ended in a stalemate. This isn't the first time I have stated this but it's off topic.

Void wins.

It's not a stalemate if the other guy was winning. But you're just too dense to understand this. If the other guy was winning and someone intervenes then that's not a stalemate. It was just unfinished that's all. A stalemate would mean Thanos having an equal footing with Odin. But seeing as Odin was never moved by any of Thanos' attack while Thanos was knocked off his feet 3 times and ate dirt about two times, Thanos had no chance of winning at all. Hence, it's NOT a stalemate. How the #### you believe it's a stalemate when Thanos couldn't even budge Odin is beyond me. WTF? An unfinished fight means Thanos stalemated Odin? Hahaha This is why I go out of my way to make fun of you Quanchi; it's why everyone laughs at you. This is as ridiculous as Neverbeenwithgirl and Galacticstorm with a dash of Mider's incompetence.

quanchi112
It's not a stalemate if the other guy was winning. But you're just too dense to understand this. If the other guy was winning and someone intervenes then that's not a stalemate. It was just unfinished that's all. A stalemate would mean Thanos having an equal footing with Odin. But seeing as Odin was never moved by any of Thanos' attack while Thanos was knocked off his feet 3 times and ate dirt about two times, Thanos had no chance of winning at all. Hence, it's NOT a stalemate. How the #### you believe it's a stalemate when Thanos couldn't even budge Odin is beyond me. WTF? An unfinished fight means Thanos stalemated Odin? Hahaha This is why I go out of my way to make fun of you Quanchi; it's why everyone laughs at you. This is as ridiculous as Neverbeenwithgirl and Galacticstorm with a dash of Mider's incompetence. Listen, this isn't a thread about Odin/Thanos. I have gone over this many times and stated Odin was winning but it ended in a stalemate.

I kinda chuckle at you because you're on here begging other posters to profile it when I have stated this for years now.

Let's debate this fight at hand. Void wins due to being more powerful than darkseid. His omega beams can't beat him and Darkseid cannot survive his attacks.

WhiteWitchKing
Listen, this isn't a thread about Odin/Thanos. I have gone over this many times and stated Odin was winning but it ended in a stalemate.

I kinda chuckle at you because you're on here begging other posters to profile it when I have stated this for years now.

Let's debate this fight at hand. Void wins due to being more powerful than darkseid. His omega beams can't beat him and Darkseid cannot survive his attacks.

In other words, it's a stalemate because the fight was unfinished. It wasn't because Thanos anything damn significant to Odin. Whereas Odin, as you've admitted, was winning.

Thanks. Your lack of evidence proves it wasn't a stalemate at all.

D_Dude1210
That is like saying if bob cant beat iron man then sentry cant

2 completely different power levels. Same being.

Not really what I said. :-/ Not even close.

TheTyrant
Darkseid kills this fool.

Gecko4lif
Not really what I said. :-/ Not even close.
I know. I made it relevant.

Omega Vision
K.

I always admitted Odin was winning the fight. The fight ended in a stalemate. This isn't the first time I have stated this but it's off topic.

Void wins.
If the People's Republic of China invaded Taiwan and utterly curbstomped Taiwan's military but was forced to a cease fire by UN intervention (yeah I know what you're thinking but for this example assume the UN wasn't so ineffectual) then that isn't a stalemate, that's a Chinese victory over Taiwan that thanks to outside intervention didn't end in Taiwan's conquest but counts as a Chinese military victory if not a political one.

Black bolt z
Saying it's bad writing it admitting bias. You have to accept all the writers and it wasn't just one writer it's been multiple to do so. Its not bias it's the truth.I think darkseid is a cool character(who wouldn't)but I am in no way bias/fanboy to him.Thats omega.

So quan you once asked me what the definition of draw is.The definition is there was no winner.But what is the definition of stalemate?It is a situation in which further action by either of the two opponents is impossible.You say odin was winning so it wasn't a stalemate.

DS destroys void.

D_Dude1210
I know. I made it relevant.

Actually, quite the opposite. You really didn't understand at all what I meant. If you want, I can PM you so you can actually get it.

Black bolt z
Is anyone on voids side except quan?

quanchi112
In other words, it's a stalemate because the fight was unfinished. It wasn't because Thanos anything damn significant to Odin. Whereas Odin, as you've admitted, was winning.

Thanks. Your lack of evidence proves it wasn't a stalemate at all. Ended in a stalemate, sport.

Marvel bio supports me.

Void wins.Originally posted by Omega Vision
If the People's Republic of China invaded Taiwan and utterly curbstomped Taiwan's military but was forced to a cease fire by UN intervention (yeah I know what you're thinking but for this example assume the UN wasn't so ineffectual) then that isn't a stalemate, that's a Chinese victory over Taiwan that thanks to outside intervention didn't end in Taiwan's conquest but counts as a Chinese military victory if not a political one. Thanos wasn't defeated so regardless of whatever asinine scenario you want to dream up it won't change the fact Odin failed to win.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Is anyone on voids side except quan? Darkseid can't win.Originally posted by Mshinu
Bob tears off his face revealing himself to be Superman on vacation, then proceeds to posterboyspeedblitzwtfpwn Darkseid in a microsecond. Fist of Justice FTW! Originally posted by bbrem123
void curb stomps his ass

D_Dude1210
People should really keep the Odin vs Thanos debate out of this thread. I don't really see the point of it. And if ppl are drawing parallels between Thanos losing to Odin with Darkseid losing to Superman, I mean... COME ONNNN! Supes is NOT Odin and Thanos losing to Odin only really proves that Thanos loses to a WHOLE different level of opponents that DS does.

But again, that really isn't the debate at hand here.

Black bolt z
Ended in a stalemate, sport.

Marvel bio supports me.

Void wins. Thanos wasn't defeated so regardless of whatever asinine scenario you want to dream up it won't change the fact Odin failed to win. Darkseid can't win. No it didn't end in a stalemate.Stalemate means that furthur action my either of the two sides is impossible.You even admitted odin was winning.Thus it was not a stalemate.The fight didn't end in a KO but you can easily tell who would have won the fight.

SO you chock that up as a lose for odin and win for thanos?Fail.In fact I'll go ODG style.Phail.

Darkseid can win.Mindrape.Omega effect to disintigrate void or Omega sanction.Void also can't touch him.He's too fast and has moves to fast.

-Pr-
Guys, drop the Odin/Thanos stuff now, please.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, drop the Odin/Thanos stuff now, please. Listen to the almighty!!!!

cdtm
Omega Effect for the win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
Omega Effect for the win. thumb up

Voids got no chance.

quanchi112
No it didn't end in a stalemate.Stalemate means that furthur action my either of the two sides is impossible.You even admitted odin was winning.Thus it was not a stalemate.The fight didn't end in a KO but you can easily tell who would have won the fight.

SO you chock that up as a lose for odin and win for thanos?Fail.In fact I'll go ODG style.Phail.

Darkseid can win.Mindrape.Omega effect to disintigrate void or Omega sanction.Void also can't touch him.He's too fast and has moves to fast. Darkseid gets hit by everyone. DD hit him, Superman hits him, Mary Marvel hits him, Spectre oneshotted him, etc. The omega effect has failed against DD who is just a brick whereas Void has resisted the MM's best efforts in killing him.

No wwhen you add these two together you get Void easily resisting Seid's beams as they have failed against someone less than Void and never taken anyone out greater than the Void.

Who has Darkseid mindraped? Give me an example.

D_Dude1210
Were there really provable on-panel instances where the OE/OB or OS were resisted before?

Also, if these are "autowin" abilities like the DS propoenents state, why doesn't DS use them to beat DD and SM during the times he got pounded by them?

quanchi112
Were there really provable on-panel instances where the OE/OB or OS were resisted before?

Also, if these are "autowin" abilities like the DS propoenents state, why doesn't DS use them to beat DD and SM during the times he got pounded by them? He's tried it on DD and it failed. A writer stated Superman wouldn't die from it and I for one don't think it would take him out, and besides the point MM's powers far outclass Ds's and he failed to defeat the Void.

Ds has no chance and he gets ripped in half.

lightyeargee

Also, if these are "autowin" abilities like the DS propoenents state, why doesn't DS use them to beat DD and SM during the times he got pounded by them? When a more powerful being does not use the full extent of their abilities it is assumed it is PIS or CIS to further the story. If said powers have defeated similiar foes or even more powerful foes before and after the encounters in question, then that would fall under stupidity. For example, The Omegas have defeated or held Superman, Orion, and The more powerful Infinity Man several times before but deflected by Heat vision in one story. Obviously the writer didn't know what they were doing. Doomsday was defeated by the Omegas as he was put down for the count. Darkseid even had time to give a speech. Doomsday's powers are adapting. I wager he simply adapted beyond the pure force Darksied used. Bad thinking on DS part. He could have devolved him or sent him to another time period. He chose to use force instead to prove a point.

quanchi112
When a more powerful being does not use the full extent of their abilities it is assumed it is PIS or CIS to further the story. If said powers have defeated similiar foes or even more powerful foes before and after the encounters in question, then that would fall under stupidity. For example, The Omegas have defeated or held Superman, Orion, and The more powerful Infinity Man several times before but deflected by Heat vision in one story. Obviously the writer didn't know what they were doing. Doomsday was defeated by the Omegas as he was put down for the count. Darkseid even had time to give a speech. Doomsday's powers are adapting. I wager he simply adapted beyond the pure force Darksied used. Bad thinking on DS part. He could have devolved him or sent him to another time period. He chose to use force instead to prove a point. The writer did know what he was doing and just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less canon.

lightyeargee
The writer did know what he was doing and just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less canon. It was one instance out of many battles. I simply looked at the entire history of fights and summized that it does not fit. Anyway, Final Crisis said that they body hopped anyway.

OneDumbG0
The writer did know what he was doing and just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less canon. thumb up

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Thanos09.jpg

vin

quanchi112
It was one instance out of many battles. I simply looked at the entire history of fights and summized that it does not fit. Anyway, Final Crisis said that they body hopped anyway. Still canon. Most writers feel Superman can best Seid anyways it seems or that they are equals.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
thumb up

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Thanos09.jpg

vin What does this have to do with the thread? That's not canon but seriously stick to the topic.

-Pr-
just because something is canon doesn't make it admissable on the forums when trying to discern a character's average showing.

there are such things as low showings.

quanchi112
just because something is canon doesn't make it admissable on the forums when trying to discern a character's average showing.

there are such things as low showings. Superman consistently stalemating and defeating darkseid aren't low showings they are his average showings.

lightyeargee
Superman consistently stalemating and defeating darkseid aren't low showings they are his average showings.
From everything I"ve read, Darksied has toyed with Superman and doesn't have stalemates or losses against Superman. How can that be possible when DS one shotted Supergirl when she was angel(more powerful than Superman), Put down Doomsday(More powerful than an ampes Superman), Beaten Orion(Equal to Superman), Beaten Infinity Man(More powerful than Superman, etc. Seems Superman is the exception to the rule and not the rule.

quanchi112
From everything I"ve read, Darksied has toyed with Superman and doesn't have stalemates or losses against Superman. How can that be possible when DS one shotted Supergirl when she was angel(more powerful than Superman), Put down Doomsday(More powerful than an ampes Superman), Beaten Orion(Equal to Superman), Beaten Infinity Man(More powerful than Superman, etc. Seems Superman is the exception to the rule and not the rule. You must have missed quite a few Superman/Darkseid fights then. What does oneshotting Supergirl have to do with Superman? Orion matches up better against Superman than Seid does and it's abc logic as well since we have actual fights between these two characters.

lightyeargee
You must have missed quite a few Superman/Darkseid fights then. What does oneshotting Supergirl have to do with Superman? Orion matches up better against Superman than Seid does and it's abc logic as well since we have actual fights between these two characters.
I"m using direct comparisons. Darksied beats Orion and Infinity Man. Both of whom are equal to or Superior to Superman. Thus Superman is the exception to the rule, not the rule.

quanchi112
I"m using direct comparisons. Darksied beats Orion and Infinity Man. Both of whom are equal to or Superior to Superman. Thus Superman is the exception to the rule, not the rule. Darkseid fails to beat Superman on his own. What Darkseid does to Orion or anyone else doesn't matter because he can't beat Superman like he used to.

King Kandy
I"m using direct comparisons. Darksied beats Orion and Infinity Man. Both of whom are equal to or Superior to Superman. Thus Superman is the exception to the rule, not the rule.
Or maybe it's those two that are the exception.

lightyeargee
Or maybe it's those two that are the exception.

Then Supergirl(who was more powerful than Despero who is more powerful than Superman), Wonder Woman, Highfather, Lobo, would be exceptions as well?

lightyeargee
Darkseid fails to beat Superman on his own. What Darkseid does to Orion or anyone else doesn't matter because he can't beat Superman like he used to. Superman is the exception to the Rule. And he's been beaten By Darkseid. You are arguing my point.

King Kandy
Then Supergirl(who was more powerful than Despero who is more powerful than Superman), Wonder Woman, Highfather, Lobo, would be exceptions as well?
lol, i'm not saying your wrong. Just that using those two showings only to draw a conclusion was really stupid.

lightyeargee
lol, i'm not saying your wrong. Just that using those two showings only to draw a conclusion was really stupid. I never said I did. I just used those to as examples. I never gave my full summation as to why I'd come up with conclusion other than I looked at the entire history of fights of the character that I knew, and His fights with Superman did not fit in with the rest of his fights.

-Pr-
Superman consistently stalemating and defeating darkseid aren't low showings they are his average showings.

darkseid has beaten him before too.

losing to superman is not, nor will it ever be a low showing, based on what we know about superman's dynamic powerset.

instead of going on about Darkseid, why not try to show what Void has that can take him?

D_Dude1210

losing to superman is not, nor will it ever be a low showing

I agree! It's not a low showing...!

It's an average showing... uhuh

Omega Vision
darkseid has beaten him before too.

losing to superman is not, nor will it ever be a low showing, based on what we know about superman's dynamic powerset.

instead of going on about Darkseid, why not try to show what Void has that can take him?
Oh the things Superman would do to Thanos if ol'-purple-puss were a DC character. laughing out loud

Mshinu
Oh the things Superman would do to Thanos if ol'-purple-puss were a DC character. laughing out loud

Yea, poor Thanos. It would be a real pain to clean that sticky bloody super-pulp of his gauntlets. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
DS has telepathy and can mindrape void.DS is also superior to thanos in multiple ways so if you believe thanos can beat void you must believe DS can beat void.Also name something that can put him on DS's level besides MM incident which was voids highest showing and a very weakened MM.

Blanket
Oh the things Superman would do to Thanos if ol'-purple-puss were a DC character. laughing out loud Get destroyed?

Black bolt z
Oh the things Superman would do to Thanos if ol'-purple-puss were a DC character. laughing out loud That can be taken the wrong way...

-Pr-

thumb up

Nihilist
Oh the things Superman would do to Thanos if ol'-purple-puss were a DC character. laughing out loud Superman would get the Surfer treatment if he was in Marvel.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>