Ultimate Score by aj-vader??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SH-Vader
Hey guys.. simple question..what has become of aj-vader and this ultimate score of ROTS he wanted to release? will it ever come out?

Sith Master X
Holy god....AJ Vader was around here like 5 years ago. I remember him well, he gave me tons of music.

And I'm pretty sure he did release his full score of the movie.

SH-Vader
Well yes he did release an "Expanded Score" I downloaded it.. but he had a thread about a "ultimate edition" with all the missing cues in it and without voices, sxfa nd so on..
but well if he isn'tt around here anymore.. pity..

Sith Master X
Are there particular tracks from Episode III you are looking for? I have some unreleased music but I'm not sure if you might already have it.

Jack Daniels
???? unreleased muzik? share!!!!!!!awesome

SH-Vader
Well, I'm looking for the part when windu trys to arrest palpatine and all the following part until the clones attack the jedi temple Without any sfx or voices.. I have those with sfx..but especially the part after windu's death is very "noisy" und you can't really enjoy the actual music there, because of the wind you can hear blowing( through the destroyed window of palps office).
And the other thing would be the confrontation with anakin before the duel between him and Obi-wan starts. When he is choking padme etc.
That are the main parts I am missing...there would be some samller ones I'm sure..but well you can't have everything.^^

aj_vader
The Force Is Strong Here...

Sith Master X
Whoa! Good to see ya again AJ! Have you been lurking in the shadows here? Cause that was pretty good timing....like, amazing timing...and I haven't seen you post here since....before the dark times, before the Empire. lol

As to SH Vader....well for starters, I have the entire sequence where Mace battles Palpatine, all the way up to after he is tossed out the window. This version is as crisp as an actual soundtrack and doesn't contain any noise or Sound FX. I will try uploading on Megaupload again tomorrow. I tried tonight, but the site is acting ridiculous. It loads up, then gets stuck on the verification process. Probably just a bad night. I'll try again tomorrow. Then I'll work on trying to get you the other pieces.

aj_vader
truth is last night I typed in on google "Star Wars ROTS Complete Ultimate Soundtrack" and it came up with this lol

then i saw that a thread had started with me name in it lol

I think everyone has all the cues that I have now, they were all from The Force Unleashed and Battlefont II, hopefully we will get more in FU2 and Battlefront 3

SH-Vader
Oh yippie big grin the great master is here!! eek!
that'rs really awesome..me being the one summoning you here..in a way ^^ I thank you sooo much for all the great music you already released..i'm enyoing it every day^^ Too bad you don't have the mmissing ones..but nontheless I LoVE YOU big grin^^

And also..big thanks to Sith Master X.. i would be really pleased and thankful if you tried to get those cues for me and load the one up you have. smile

aj_vader
Originally posted by SH-Vader
Oh yippie big grin the great master is here!! eek!
that'rs really awesome..me being the one summoning you here..in a way ^^ I thank you sooo much for all the great music you already released..i'm enyoing it every day^^ Too bad you don't have the mmissing ones..but nontheless I LoVE YOU big grin^^

And also..big thanks to Sith Master X.. i would be really pleased and thankful if you tried to get those cues for me and load the one up you have. smile

hmmm... me being a master, i like that idea lol

glad you have been enjoying it smile, but i think its John Williams we need to thank smile

THANX JOHN!

which cues are you missing from ROTS now?

Sith Master X
Ok, so here's the first track for now. The entire Mace Vs. Palpatine sequence. "I Am the Senate" expanded version. Megaupload wouldn't work, so I just used Rapidshare instead. The download link is here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/395691784/Fri_Jun_04_10_01_23_2010.mp3.html

Just click on free user, and it should count down from 30 seconds or something. After that, a blue download button will appear. The file name is really stupid cause the program I use to get this stuff doesn't let me change the name, but nonetheless, everything is there. Enjoy. Let me know if it works for you. This file can only be downloaded 10 times, so if there's anyone leaching around here, they could run this download out before you get to it.

Once you have it and are happy, I'll work on getting you the other tracks.

SH-Vader
this is PERFECT!! smile thank you so much.. this is the version of the scene that wasn't actually used in the movie then am i right? Oh this is greaaat!! It seems to have some more expanded parts. I can hear this because the part when anakin gets into his ship to fly to the office is in the middle of the track whereas in the film its before you see the jedi trying to arrest the chancellor. But this is even better than whats in the movie itself . Really superb smile) I just love John williams... and you too^^
Now the only thing missing is the following part where anakin pledges himself to the dark side until the moment sidious says "and we shall have..peace *smile*"

@ aj-vader

Yes but you made it possible to get the best music from ROTS which was not released on CD. I sometimes really ask myself why they did not do that..they could have earned huge amounts of money for that. I mean, for the LOTR trilogy..the whole score WAS released.. so why not for star wars as well?

The parts I am still missing though from the ROTS soundtrack is the one I described after mace gets thrown out of the window until the attack an the jedi temple AND the one just before the confrontation between ani and obi on mustafar..from the point padmes ship is landing until ani says "you will try" and attacks obi-wan.

SH-Vader
Oh and what I have somehow completely forgotten.. there some more parts..though not as important but still...they mis..
The first one is the musci that play in the scene where palpatine makes anakin his personal representative on the jedi council. The best part of this cue is the one when they are walking side by side out of the office... then there's a cut to the jedi temple.
Next one is the scene right after the sequence in the jedi temple..after obi tells ani..that something is "out of place" with the chancellor and tells him to spy on him. it's the part when obi, mace and yoda are flying with the shuttle and discuss the prophecy.
And last one... the whole opera scene/Darth plageius story/battle of kashyyyk thing. I have that part but it's verrry noisy..there are german voices in it..and sometimes there are very rought cuts between the individual themes and motives.

Sith Master X
I think the version of "I Am the Senate" was still used for the scene the way it is in the movie. It's tricky, because film editors will take a music track, chop it up and rearrange it to fit the sequence. That's why sometimes the soundtrack sounds different from the movie.

A lot of the reasons for all the unreleased music is because unless you're a soundtrack buff, a lot of cues made for the movie are only 40 seconds long and would seem rather pointless, unless you're like us and want everything. Normally, for spacing and disk issues as well, they pick out the most important cues and release them on the soundtrack.

Nonetheless, it is extremely annoying when you a buy a soundtrack for a particular piece of music, only to find that it wasn't included on the album. This is the very reason I don't buy soundtracks anymore. It seems like your favorite piece is always missing.

I remember being devastated when I bought the Attack of the Clones Soundtrack only to find that Yoda Vs. Dooku, that build up choir music as Yoda draw's his lightsaber, was missing. But nowadays, you can pretty much find unreleased music anywhere if you look in the right places.

I know for sure that I have the Darth Plegueis/Kashyyyk track somewhere. I'll work on getting that one up next. Then I'll see if I have the others you're refering to.

aj_vader
I have the sequence where padme arrives on mustafar, right up until the duel starts, and the voices are very distant in the background mix.

and i do have a quite clean version of the bit where mace is thrown out of the window.

ill upload them (im currently using my mates laptop), when i get home tonight ill convert to MP3 320k, would that be okay?

whats the best place to upload these days?

also, are you a fan of The Imperial March? its just that I have a lot of different versions by different orchestra's if your interested.

London Symphony Orchestra (Anthology and Special Edition)
London Symphony Orchestra (Big Screen Adventures)
Boston Symphony Orchestra (By Reuqest: John Williams)
Utah Symphony Orchestra (Star Wars Trilogy)
Skywalker Symphony Orchestra (Star Wars Trilogy)
Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra (Extraterestrial Classics)
Cincinnati Pops Orchestra (Star Traks)
Cincinnati Pops Orchestra (Great Film Fantasies)
National Philharmonic Orchestra (ESB Symphonic Suite)
Edmonton Symphony Orchestra (Great Orchestral Marches)
Hong Kong Philharmonic (Live in Concert)
San Diego Symphony Pops Orchestra (SW The Ultimate Tribute)
City Of Prague Philhamronic Orchestra (SW Compilation)

SH-Vader
Oh that would bea great if you did that fpr me.. Iam happy about any clean cue. wink Zough I do not actually search for the part when mace is thrown out of the widow.. that bit is included in that "I Am The Senate" cue from Sith Master X. It's the part after it until it cuts to the jedi temple.. with anakin kneeing in fornt of palpatine.. and palpatines makes thoses funny sounds with his voice big grin^^ "goooood^^ and so on.. That part it is.. of ocurse without the voices then.
And i think the best place would be megaupload or rapidshare.

And if you mention the imperial march.. well yes i am a fan of it.. though I don't need that many different versions.. one is enouhg for me.. if the cue itself is the same. But of course if you think there is a version that is played better than the others.. then of course i would appreciate it if you uploaded it for me.

But I have something else I would like to ask you smile you said you had that bit of Yoda VS Dooku from attack of the clones?.. That's something i miss too.. I mean i Have almost everything else form it.. but this part is missing.. actually the whole duel with dooku.. with ani and obi. But anything elese like the arena battle and so on. I do have.smile

SH-Vader
you forgot me? sad

Sith Master X
No, I haven't forgotten ya. Just had a busy last couple of days. smile
I'll get it up soon.

SH-Vader
well yeah. no problem. Ican understand that there is another life out there still. wink

I also have much to do at school atm..

SH-Vader
Still no news? sad

aj_vader
hey, sorry about the wait, still havent got a permanent internet connection (curtosy of BT!!!).

All my SW Music is on my old PC, which wont boot! sad

my friend is trying to reslove it as we speak.

sorry for the wait.

SH-Vader
Seemingly your PC doesn't work yet. sad

Jack Daniels
I like beer

sweersa
Originally posted by aj_vader
hey, sorry about the wait, still havent got a permanent internet connection (curtosy of BT!!!).

BT as in?

Jack Daniels
beer time!

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
beer time!

Woot woot!

Jack Daniels
should be a beertime forum

InfernoJG95
I like the arrival on utupau cue and the battle over coroucaunt (think I spelt it right)

Sith Master X
It's Coruscant. lol But that's alright. Welcome to the forum.

queeq
Welcome indeed.

InfernoJG95
Thanks guys btw queeq I like your sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.