Champion VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Champion- Marvel Two In One/non abberation version

VS

World War Hulk- Current

Elder or Emerald warrior

rotiart
Thanos defeated champion with a power gem... And that thanos worried about fighting savage hulk...

A few years ago she hulk defeated champion and she wouldn't last two minutes with wwh

deadpool recently made a mockery of champion though it wasn't actually by fighting I thought it was funny to mention...

In my opinion wwh >skaar> champion

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos defeated champion with a power gem... And that thanos worried about fighting savage hulk...

A few years ago she hulk defeated champion and she wouldn't last two minutes with wwh

deadpool recently made a mockery of champion though it wasn't actually by fighting I thought it was funny to mention...

In my opinion wwh >skaar> champion

This is where the non-abberation clause would come in.

guy222
WWH

psycho gundam
Originally posted by rotiart

In my opinion wwh >skaar> champion other than the thanos thing, the other fights were obviously comedic.

champion has become a parrody of himself since it's fun for the writers to have this guy who's martial arts incarnate to lose in a ridiculous fassion. they get off on that shit

the ninjak
WWH Baby!

Champion is a punk idiot.

the Darkone
champion well written would mop the floor with wwhulk, and I am hulk fan.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the Darkone
champion well written would mop the floor with wwhulk, and I am hulk fan. This.Champion falls prey to WIS(writer induced stupidity).

tkitna
Originally posted by the Darkone
champion well written would mop the floor with wwhulk, and I am hulk fan.

Agreed

I wonder why all the Elders are written as chumps in Marvel?

janus77
Hulk wins, everytime.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tkitna
Agreed

I wonder why all the Elders are written as chumps in Marvel? Further fueling Thanos epicness in KMC one-shot wins!

Champion w/o power gem = loses!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins, everytime.

celeyhyga17
WWH...
8/10

cdtm
Champion is like the anti-Val Amorr. Where the latter is martial arts magic personified, the former lost so many fights, I'd be surprised if he defeats Stilt Man.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
Champion is like the anti-Val Amorr. Where the latter is martial arts magic personified, the former lost so many fights, I'd be surprised if he defeats Stilt Man. cause of PIS

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3056/marveltwoinoneannual072ai1.jpg

without it, ^ that's the end of this fight.....

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
cause of PIS

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3056/marveltwoinoneannual072ai1.jpg

without it, ^ that's the end of this fight.....

The two most powerful characters being disqualified make him look pretty bad too..

Like was already said, he should be a cosmic baddass. But he simply doesn't have any good feats to support that...

cdtm
Agreed

Runner is pretty baddass, and Grandmaster has his moments.

They all got dumbed down pretty badly against Thanos, though. And aging The Runner didn't even make any sense, considering he's immortal.

Nihilist
Champ destroys him everytime no contest

ankur29
wwh

Slaanesh
Champion should win..

Deadline
Agreed

By the way I've read a bit of that story where gamora beats Champion. Apart from the writer making the Champion job bigtime he seemed not to know how the Elders powers worked or tried to retcon it.

Basically it implied that the Elder's powers were connected to the soul gems (power primordial). Champion even stated at one point after taking off the power gem that he didn't have the power primordial. Basically we could write that arc up as a pile of shit.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins, everytime.

You can't be serious!

Champion posseses the power primordial. No matter how strong WWH can get theoretically, he can't possibly become stronger than strength incarnate.

Besides this fact, Champion is vastly more skilled and experienced.

I give WWH a fluke win possibly due to Champion's arrogance.

janus77
WWH, every time. he's pretty much capable of matching any feat of strength below abstracts.

Hulk already chumped The Gardener, iirc. he's ripped Nightmare apart, in his own dimension, he's got the power and the dynamic strength for the job.

Blanket
Originally posted by Deadline
By the way I've read a bit of that story where gamora beats Champion. Apart from the writer making the Champion job bigtime he seemed not to know how the Elders powers worked or tried to retcon it.

Basically it implied that the Elder's powers were connected to the soul gems (power primordial). Champion even stated at one point after taking off the power gem that he didn't have the power primordial. Basically we could write that arc up as a pile of shit. Gamora's beaten Champ?

the Darkone
Well written Champion will WWHulk back to banner, Champion is stronger, faster, more durable, billion of years of fighting and th ePower Primodial too increase his physical stats to unknown levels. Well written champion stomp 10/10

janus77
no proof of any of that. Hulk's strength is limitless and his hf is good enough to render him immortal.

the Darkone
There is proof of that Power of Primodial increase physical abilities, look what the Runner did to Silver Surfer. Champion strength is unlimited where it can increase to higher levels.

janus77
that's not proof, that's speculaton. what's proven is that Hulk can hang woth Elders, that his strength grows exponentially and that he can heal from pretty much anything.

the SS - Runner fight has nothing of relevance to do with this.

LordofBrooklyn
no proof of any of that. Hulk's strength is limitless and his hf is good enough to render him immortal.

How can the Hulk be more powerful than power incarnate?

There is no way the Hulk can become more powerful than Champion.

quanchi112
WW Hulk stomps.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk stomps.

Not on Champion he doesn't.

janus77
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How can the Hulk be more powerful than power incarnate?

There is no way the Hulk can become more powerful than Champion.
when did Champion become an abstract?
Champion isn't "Power Incarnate", Thanos already claimed that title once ...
Hulk's still guaranteed to be stronger, more durable and to win.

The Killer
If champion doesn't have the power gem, it is possible that hulk wins, but if he does have the power gem, champion's strength is limitless and he would beat hulk because hulk only use his brute strength to win. So, champion should have no problem to beat hulk.

TheHulk
WWH 8/10

Sundipped
Originally posted by cdtm
Runner is pretty baddass, and Grandmaster has his moments.

They all got dumbed down pretty badly against Thanos, though. And aging The Runner didn't even make any sense, considering he's immortal.

I'd place Runner at #1 in terms of most powerful Elder.
The way he was blitzing made Thanos almost crap on himself.

Runner (even though the gem made him age) was still techinically immortal. If eveything would've remained that way, he would've just existed in that frail condition forever.

the Darkone
when did Champion become an abstract?
Champion isn't "Power Incarnate", Thanos already claimed that title once ...
Hulk's still guaranteed to be stronger, more durable and to win.

Champion of the Universe well written will beat Hulk down period, Champion of the Universe destroyed a planet with one punch without taping into the power gem, Champions powers come from primordial. Avergage showing of champion will lose no doubt about that, but a well written Champion to his full potential will beat WWhulk into a comma!

carver9
Hulk well written would beat Champion down.

guy222
wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.