Black Bolt VS Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt- Current (Non corpse of course cool )

VS

Rulk- Current

Red or Black?

Lord Feron
BB imo. Rulk don't got the speed or skills to dodge a long range attack like BB's. Don't think it would come to fisty cuffs. Even then BB aint a slouch but it does dramatically ups Rulk's chance es of winning.

Black bolt z
BB

Bentley
Common sense says BB wins. But we already know common sense doesn't work against Rulk.

celeyhyga17
BB. he will BFR him miles into space with a 2 syllable whisper.

guy222
Rulk

Slaanesh
Rulk

Mshinu
Rulk breaks Blackagar`s arm and steals his tuning fork.

ankur29
rulk

D_Dude1210
BB. If he fights smart, he can just fly and blast Rulk with long range attacks tbh.

Even tho Rulk's jobber aura would make sure that BB would fight at melee range.

janus77
Rulk wins this.

Lord Feron
How does rulk wins this? Just run up to BB and punch him in the face?

roydenz
Originally posted by Lord Feron
How does rulk wins this? Just run up to BB and punch him in the face?

HAHAHA! Like that'll ever happen. BB's gonna own Rulk. You guys have no idea how truly powerful BB is. Cosmic entities acknowledge his existence.

TheTyrant
Rulk stomps.

Nihilist
Black Bolt destroys this joke

Originally posted by Nihilist
Black Bolt destroys this joke thumb up

I ****ing hate the Rulk

galactusischere
Rulk wins.

bbrem123
rulk ripes him a new one

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Bentley
Common sense says BB wins. But we already know common sense doesn't work against Rulk.

This.

Rulk is a BS character IMHO...but at the same time, I think that BS character beats BB until his bones are nothing but jelly.

Mshinu
Originally posted by roydenz
HAHAHA! Like that'll ever happen. BB's gonna own Rulk. You guys have no idea how truly powerful BB is. Cosmic entities acknowledge his existence.

Rulk murders cosmic entities with two or three punches stick out tongue

Digi
A forum battle would have BB fighting at range the entire time. I know Rulk could win, and probably would in a comic confrontation, but I have yet to see a credible counter to BB staying at range permanently.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
A forum battle would have BB fighting at range the entire time. I know Rulk could win, and probably would in a comic confrontation, but I have yet to see a credible counter to BB staying at range permanently.

Thunderclap? Quake attack?

D_Dude1210
Quake attack won't work on a FLYING target.

Thunderclap vs BB's voice? GL with that. :-/

Only chance Rulk has is Loebforce (tho, I admit, that is quite a potent counter).

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Only chance Rulk has is Loebforce (tho, I admit, that is quite a potent counter).

The loebforce is only effective when Red Hulk still has an aura of mystery and his identity is a secret.

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
Thunderclap? Quake attack?

Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Yeah, pretty much. T-claps are great for dazing lesser targets and creating some space. But they're not going to put down someone at least on Rulk's level to begin with, especially when they can be countered easily with BB's voice.

Again, if it's a melee battle, Rulk all the way. But on the forums, we assume peak use of skills. Thus, ranged all the time for BB. I can't see him losing in that scenario.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt is one of the few people to knock out Savage Hulk. I think he lasts awhile in a slugfest.

BattleMage
Rulk

JakeTheBank
Current Rulk is a shadow of his Loebforce fueled self. Black Bolt wins.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Current Rulk is a shadow of his Loebforce fueled self. Black Bolt wins.

Thank god for that. I really hope they kill him, his daughter and the A-bomb off for good. Hulk can have a better suporting cast than that crap. Specially after everybody in his comic becomes a hulk of some sort.

janus77
ThunderClap would work againt an energy attack, even bb's voice. it worked against more powerful attacks, dimension destroying ones.

Prep-Man
Rulk.

Blanket
Originally posted by janus77
ThunderClap would work againt an energy attack, even bb's voice. it worked against more powerful attacks, dimension destroying ones. Thunderclap>BB's Voice? Huh?

Anyway, BB would crush him now. Loebforce Rulk would do the same.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

janus77
Originally posted by Blanket
Thunderclap>BB's Voice? Huh?

Anyway, BB would crush him now. Loebforce Rulk would do the same.
Hulk's on-panel ThunderClapped a blast that destroyed the Dark Dimension. that's better than any feat of BB's voice, imo.

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's on-panel ThunderClapped a blast that destroyed the Dark Dimension. that's better than any feat of BB's voice, imo.

Very true, nobody remembers that storyline. But the thunderclap works by compressing the air into a quasi-solid moving wall packed with kinetic energy and depending on how the scream is portrayed, its effect is an electron disruption field that ****s matter up making it release energy, not an actual energy blast. So the scream can still affect the matter making up the air wall, the hulk's body and the surroundings just the same, unless the hulk has feats thunderclaping an electrical or gravitaty field away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.