Galaxy Wars- Marvel/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Tyrant
Thanos w/IG
Anihillus w/ Quantum Bands
Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey)

vs

Anti-Monitor
Darkseid w/ OE & Anti Life Equation
Mongul w/ Qwardian Power Rings
Parrallax (Hal Jordon)

Marvel or DC?

Please Discus

Gecko4lif
Hmmm.... Ig vs Anti life....

byrdgang21
is it a possiBle split or stalemate?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Tyrant
Thanos w/IG
Anihillus w/ Quantum Bands
Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey)

vs

Anti-Monitor
Darkseid w/ OE & Anti Life Equation
Mongul w/ Qwardian Power Rings
Parrallax (Hal Jordon)

Marvel or DC?

Please Discus

Parrallax and DS with the ALE vs. Thanos with the IG. Two Omnipotents vs. One.

TheTyrant
Thanos and Tyrant.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos and Tyrant.
Tyrant is no where near omnipotent and no where near the level of Parrallax or Final Crisis Darksied.

Prep-Man
Team DC.

ares834
Team DC. Thanos may be more powerful than AM, I doubt it though, but even if he is no way he can carry his team.

JakeTheBank
Is Tyrant full powered? And which Anti-Monitor and Parallax?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Tyrant is no where near omnipotent and no where near the level of Parrallax or Final Crisis Darksied.

Wasn't Tyrant as powerful as Galactus and almost fought him to a stalemate. So how is he not as strong as DS & Parrallax?

byrdgang21
Wasn't Tyrant as powerful as Galactus and almost fought him to a stalemate. So how is he not as strong as DS & Parrallax?

Tyrant that fought Galactus.
AM that stalemated Spectre.
Hal Jordan Parrallax.

JakeTheBank
Tyrant that fought Galactus.
Hal Jordan Parrallax.

Is this Zero Hour Parallax or more recent Hal Parallax?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is Tyrant full powered? And which Anti-Monitor and Parallax?

Tyrant that fought Galactus. That's full power right?
Hal Jordan Parrallax.

byrdgang21
Tyrant that fought Galactus. That's full power right?
Hal Jordan Parrallax.

Oh Zero Hour...

sorry I'm tired.

byrdgang21
I think Phoenix may Be overlooked a little in this fight

galactusischere
Team 2.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team One pretty easily. I'm not sure how on earth people are picking Team 2. Did I see somebody say.... Tyrant wasn't on the level of DS in FC lol lol bwahaha. Do we need to go into how DS did nothing really multiversal on his own at all?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Team One pretty easily. I'm not sure how on earth people are picking Team 2. Did I see somebody say.... Tyrant wasn't on the level of DS in FC lol lol bwahaha. Do we need to go into how DS did nothing really multiversal on his own at all? Hmm. I thought he crumbled the Multiverse with his fist before he ever took a human body. Tyrant isn't shit in this fight.

TheTyrant
Hmm. I thought he crumbled the Multiverse with his fist before he ever took a human body. Tyrant isn't shit in this fight.

lol?

lightyeargee
lol?
He didn't? They certainly said the Multiverse crumbled like a fist was round it.

TheTyrant
He didn't? They certainly said the Multiverse crumbled like a fist was round it.

The 'lol?' was directed at your Tyrant is useless statement.

lightyeargee
The 'lol?' was directed at your Tyrant is useless statement.
He is. What could he do against Parallax? Nothing.

TheTyrant
He is. What could he do against Parallax? Nothing.
Tyrant can always shoot an arrow through him.

lightyeargee
Tyrant can always shoot an arrow through him.
I would assume that this fight happens before Parrallax expends most of his energy erasing the Omniverse. Context must be looked at before making statements like that.

TheTyrant
I would assume that this fight happens before Parrallax expends most of his energy erasing the Omniverse. Context must be looked at before making statements like that.

Omniverse? DC doesn't even have an infinite multi-verse. Parallax was a universal power a best.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66496/1233313-gog5_super.jpg

lightyeargee
Omniverse? DC doesn't even have an infinite multi-verse. Parallax was a universal power a best.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66496/1233313-gog5_super.jpg
That's why he was creating alternate realities in and out during the entire story line. yeah Universal My eye. DC does have beyond an infinite Multiverse. Hypertime? It's still there. Never retconned, Never erased. And even the 52 serve as the corner stone for the infinite Multiverse. In Superman Batman, Mxy pulls beings from the Infinite Multiverse to fight for him. Even if you assume Parallax was Universal, That's still a hell of a lot more powerful than Tyrant.

galactusischere
Are you saying that Tyrant was universal?

Black bolt z
Thanos would have to carry marvel team.Pretty much if thanos can't solo DC team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.