God Cable vs Shaman Nate Grey vs Rachel Summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins this sibling rivalry?

SNG

TheTyrant
Phoenix...

Lord Feron
I guess Rachel has PF to atleast compete against the other 2... In that case PF. Unless someone can mind rape her she aint going down, far too much raw power at her disposal and that saying alot when X-man is here.

Cable will most likely put up a good fight but burn out.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I guess Rachel has PF to atleast compete against the other 2... In that case PF. Unless someone can mind rape her she aint going down, far too much raw power at her disposal and that saying alot when X-man is here.

Cable will most likely put up a good fight but burn out.

She doesnt have the pf now, and for a long time she's only had a fragment taht she can't wield at a sufficente level to down these two.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
She doesnt have the pf now, and for a long time she's only had a fragment taht she can't wield at a sufficente level to down these two.

yeah i know but you really think the OP wanted just ole normal rachel (with a fraction of the pf). I just doubt it. Unless the op just thinks really high of her... confused

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Lord Feron
yeah i know but you really think the OP wanted just ole normal rachel (with a fraction of the pf). I just doubt it. Unless the op just thinks really high of her... confused

Yea definitely Rachel w/ PF

Well, with the full PF, she would crush the other two even worse wouldn't she?

Mshinu
IDK.. Nate`s power output was said to be equal to Dark Phoenix`

"Id"
Originally posted by Mshinu
IDK.. Nate`s power output was said to be equal to Dark Phoenix`

That. And in AoA the Phoenix Force is tied into the Mutant Alpha Mythos. The decedents of Alpha inherit its power. X-Man is a decedent of Alpha, albeit he inhered the powers of the Phoenix Force.

With that said, I still favor Rachel with the full Phoenix Force (Phoenix II), over Ubber Cable or Shaman X-Man. Anything less, and she looses to the twins thanks to her incompetence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.