Hercules and Thor Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no weapons only fist fight
no flying
no majol for thor
no mase for herc

both have warror madness + belt of strength
can they beat hulk?

the ninjak
Though I'm not familiar with the Belts stats I'm gonna so NO.

Lord Feron
I believe only asgardians can go WM.

JakeTheBank
Yes, team can win. Hell, it's almost spite. Thor alone with Warrior's Madness and the BoS could beat WWH. Adding Herc only solidifies their chances of beating his gamma ass.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, team can win. Hell, it's almost spite. Thor alone with Warrior's Madness and the BoS could beat WWH. Adding Herc only solidifies their chances of beating his gamma ass.

How much does the belt amp?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I believe only asgardians can go WM. all gods can

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
How much does the belt amp? i think twice the strength

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
all gods can

i don't believe u....

LordofBrooklyn
Thor with the Belt of strength and warrior madness SOLOS.

I dare ANYONE to challenge me on this one!

JakeTheBank
Warrior's Madness is x10 Strength, Belt of Strength is x2. Assuming that the multipliers add up to be x12 base strength, I don't see WWH beating the team. I sure as hell didn't see anything from him to suggest he's strong as much less stronger than a x12 strength amped Thor in melee, let alone Thor AND Herc at once.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

thumb up

Seriously, no amount of Pak's wanking can save WWH from being ragestomped here.

the ninjak

Such an opponent would surely send WWH into WBH state.

Kinetic Gamma Infinite Adaptability Strength Nightmare.

And Thor without his hammer would be forced into a ground fight....Nasty....for Earth especially. Herc gets swatted.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i don't believe u.... zeus had warrior madness at the end when he fought the avengers, he pimped smacked hercules to death with out knowing it was him

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by the ninjak
Such an opponent would surely send WWH into WBH state.

Kinetic Gamma Infinite Adaptability Strength Nightmare.

And Thor without his hammer would be forced into a ground fight....Nasty....for Earth especially. Herc gets swatted.

WM/BOS Thor MASHES WWH, WBH, Real World Hulk or any version you can come up with.

Also, Thor should be able to charge his blows with the force of lightning without Mjolnir.

bbrem123
wow spite...WM + BOS thor would be a beast....wonder what it would take to stop that

the ninjak
WM/BOS Thor MASHES WWH, WBH, Real World Hulk or any version you can come up with.

Also, Thor should be able to charge his blows with the force of lightning without Mjolnir.

WBH's footsteps shook the earth and in names sakes in rage state can crack the planet. His body heals practically instantly and and his strength can compensate for any force applied against his.

Thor would be fighting the Ultimate BEAST! Handclaps and groundstomps would send Thor into the air. He gets blasted away for BFR.

JakeTheBank
Too bad this is WWH, not the relative featless wonder of WBH.

He gets his ass beat here.

bbrem123
they should bring WBH back...show us what he can really do

Blanket
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Warrior's Madness is x10 Strength, Belt of Strength is x2. Assuming that the multipliers add up to be x12 base strength, I don't see WWH beating the team. I sure as hell didn't see anything from him to suggest he's strong as much less stronger than a x12 strength amped Thor in melee, let alone Thor AND Herc at once. or 20x as strong.

Either way, Hulk has unlimited strength.

the ninjak
Originally posted by bbrem123

Put him on Mars or something. They should use him in the upcoming Thanos Ignition Epic Galactic Extravaganza.

jalek moye
Originally posted by bbrem123

They teased at Skaar causing his return but I bet its just standard wwhulk that comes back.

bbrem123
yea thats what im thinking too

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
or 20x as strong.

Either way, Hulk has unlimited strength. ....

Colossus-Big C
we can imply he can easily break entire worlds just by stomping

janus77
Hulk wins, pretty much guaranteed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.