Strongest character Power girl can defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
who is it?

TheTyrant
Black Bolt...maaaaaybe Sinister.

Priest
Spiderman

ares834
Thanos and Void... at the SAME TIME!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Priest
Spiderman

lol

In all seriousness, probably Wonder Woman.

Blanket
Originally posted by Priest
Spiderman Way too low.

Wolverine.

lightyeargee
Supergirl.

Q99
"Can defeat at all" or "Is likely to defeat"? It's possible for her to beat most of the top tiers, being a kryptonian and all. She could take out Superman, Wonder Woman, Barda, Captain Marvel, etc., they just have the edge on her.

SuperMan103
Win as in get a majority.

marwash22
Wonder woman. I think she'd get the majority.

6/10 is a majority.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
Wonder woman. I think she'd get the majority.

6/10 is a majority.

They fought recently. Diana schooled her.

So no, someone weaker than WW.

PG does take Supergirl, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone even stronger PG could take.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Q99

PG does take Supergirl, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone even stronger PG could take.
There is obviously a big gap between WW and PG's strength and Supergirls. But I can't think of anyone who fits in there.

chomperx9
apocalypse

TheTyrant
Originally posted by chomperx9
apocalypse

No.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by chomperx9
apocalypse

He's far from the strongest person PG can beat.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He's far from the strongest person PG can beat.

Apocalypse would crush her and Kara at the same time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse would crush her and Kara at the same time.

Based on what? He's not beating two mid-to-high Kryptonians at once.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Just proves the skill of WW, if anything. PG should have the better stats.

I think PG can give a good fight to a non bloodlusted Captain Marvel.

galactusischere
Can PG resist Xavier level telepathy?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
Can PG resist Xavier level telepathy?

Is Apoc anywhere even close to Xavier level when it comes to telepathy, which has plenty of doubt cast upon if he even has?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by cdtm
Just proves the skill of WW, if anything. PG should have the better stats.

I think PG can give a good fight to a non bloodlusted Captain Marvel.
Skill? Wonder Woman was faster and Stronger. Skill won't save the day against someone as powerful as a Krytonian.

JakeTheBank
WW and PG's stats are fairly close, with Karen being at least as strong as her as Diana admitted. It's Diana's skill which puts her over the top of Karen.

That being said, I don't find it out there if PG could beat Diana for the majority based on the fact she technically gets more powerful everyday.

TheTyrant
Is Apoc anywhere even close to Xavier level when it comes to telepathy, which has plenty of doubt cast upon if he even has?

Yes.

cdtm
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Skill? Wonder Woman was faster and Stronger. Skill won't save the day against someone as powerful as a Krytonian.

It's how she held her own against a bloodlusted Superman who thought he was fighting Doomsday in an Infinite Crisis tie in. Superman is clearly more powerful physically.

She has other skill based feats, like schooling Barda, who was one of Darkseids elite guard. sparring with Black Canary, and managing to counter and react to Flash in a practice session when she was blinded.

galactusischere

When did I mention Apoc in my post? I was talking about Mr Sinister.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99

PG does take Supergirl, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone even stronger PG could take. that's due to fighting ability, not necessarily strength which is what i thought this was based on. it said Strongest, not most skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.