Iron Man vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Current Iron Man (Bleeding Edge Armor)

vs.

Wolverine (Adamantium)

Tony cannot fly higher than Logan can jump. He is limited to melee tactics (no ranged weapons) and has no added defensive measures outside of his armor's natural durability (ie, no force fields, shields, etc).

Who wins?

chomperx9
if no shields and stark cant fly higher than logan can jump than whats to stop logan from cutting thru the armor ?

Blanket
What can Tony's armor do?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Current Iron Man (Bleeding Edge Armor)

vs.

Wolverine (Adamantium)

Tony cannot fly higher than Logan can jump. He is limited to melee tactics (no ranged weapons) and has no added defensive measures outside of his armor's natural durability (ie, no force fields, shields, etc).

Who wins? this should be a great fight smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blanket
What can Tony's armor do?

Fly around and stuff. He's a lower end Class 100 I assume.

In short, Extremis + based on how it was described, but what the "+" is, I'm not sure as of yet.

Starscream M
iron man will take a few, but Logan will win the majority. You've severely handicapped Iron Man.

I hope psycho gundam now accuses you of hating Iron Man.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
iron man will take a few, but Logan will win the majority. You've severely handicapped Iron Man.

I hope psycho gundam now accuses you of hating Iron Man.

If I gave Iron Man much more than what he already has, it would be spite against Logan.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If I gave Iron Man much more than what he already has, it would be spite against Logan. agreed...its a good fight, extremis iron man can certainly put a beating on logan. But I think logan will be able to tank the majority and then cut up starks armor for the win.

celeyhyga17
Iron Man wins easy. This suit is supposedly an upgrade to extremis. So it's prolly more durable and has even better offensive capabilities. He will repulsor ray Wolvie's @$$ to the next town. oh woops. No ranged weaps available. Hmmm.... he should be able to tag Wolvie enuff to KO him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M

I hope psycho gundam now accuses you of hating Iron Man. not sure why you're mad at me, note the thread style and time it was created

jake kicked your e-balls not me

marwash22
Tony has been neutered.

rader
Doesn't Tony's armor have spider sense? I remember him stealing it in the Civil War.

khazra
If his reactions are as good as extremis than he 1 shot BFR's logan.

Pre-extremis he couldnt respond to the extremis overdose. With extremis he had no troubles.

Battlehammer
edit

StiltmanFTW
We should wait methinks.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Battlehammer
edit co-signed smile

the ninjak
Cmon! Extremis.......PLUS!

He wrecks Logan by zipping around the battlefield at superspeed, melting Logan with beams and blasting his sensitive ear drums with sonics.

You all remember what he did to Cap with Shield in Civil War.

It was too easy.

I'm still awaiting feats from the armour besides not needing plates to bond to his body within a second via manipulated Inertial Dampeners. Instead the armour emerging from his bones.

StiltmanFTW
^ Read the OP.

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Read the OP.

Dammit! I jumped the gun and thought he just couldn't fly high.....

No way Wolvey has insane Berserker Rage speed he wins.

Nice to take all of Ironmans options away. sad

For every 3 pulverizing punches Tony deals from behind Logan cuts of a limb.

Trackz
ironman, he wins the same way he beat captain america, there's no doubt ironman has gathered records of logans fighting styles, he should be able to know what wolverine is doing before he does

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
ironman, he wins the same way he beat captain america, there's no doubt ironman has gathered records of logans fighting styles, he should be able to know what wolverine is doing before he does

Are you serious?

Trackz
Are you serious? what about that isn't plausible? is wolverines fighting style more complex than cap's?

StiltmanFTW
what about that isn't plausible? is wolverines fighting style more complex than cap's?

Yes, it is.

And who knows if Stark still has all that data... I mean, last time he did a back-up was some time before Civil War, right?

It's pure speculation anyway. His new armor needs feats and we can't just say it knows Logan's every move.

Trackz
Yes, it is.

And who knows if Stark still has all that data... I mean, last time he did a back-up was some time before Civil War, right?

It's pure speculation anyway. His new armor needs feats and we can't just say it knows Logan's every move.
in what respect?
also isn't it an upgrade of his old one? why would he lose information upon upgrading? doesn't make much sense to me

marwash22
Iron man has had his dick (offensive capabilities) removed. Wolverine stomps.

StiltmanFTW
in what respect?
also isn't it an upgrade of his old one? why would he lose information upon upgrading? doesn't make much sense to me

Wolverine's moves are erratic. Echo even stated he strikes in all directions at once. Plus, his mind and body are one. Now add berserker rage to that.

Cap? Iron Fist called his technique a basic one.

He's erased all data from his mind in World's Most Wanted so Osborn couldn't get it. Thus he turned himself into a vegetable. Fortunately there was a back-up disc... but he doesn't remember Civil War or anything that came after that.

We don't know exactly when he uploaded "every punch Cap's ever thrown". And we have no idea if he really studied Wolverine.

the ninjak
what about that isn't plausible? is wolverines fighting style more complex than cap's?

Cap is a higher than peak human who can't dent the armour without the shield......which is his defensive protection.

Logan is an offensive nightmare with the ability to take four punches but hit one. Which will seriously harm the suit.

Tony needs his suits abilities to keep Logan from damaging his new condom suit. And CONDOM SUIT speaks for itself when taking damage from Logan.

OneDumbG0
How about instead of people making the argument that Ironman maybe has Wolverine's skills recorded, people just argue that Ironman uses his Captain America downloaded skills to pwn Wolverine?

ermmhappy

Trackz
Wolverine's moves are erratic. Echo even stated he strikes in all directions at once. Plus, his mind and body are one. Now add berserker rage to that.

Cap? Iron Fist called his technique a basic one.

He's erased all data from his mind in World's Most Wanted so Osborn couldn't get it. Thus he turned himself into a vegetable. Fortunately there was a back-up disc... but he doesn't remember Civil War or anything that came after that.

We don't know exactly when he uploaded "every punch Cap's ever thrown". And we have no idea if he really studied Wolverine. mr. x has never had such a problem (save when he goes into a berserker rage), and ironman would be fighting similar to that

ironfist also stated right after that his speed and power were incredible and that he had never faced anyone like him.

wolverine is definitely more dangerous than cap, in terms of losing control, if tony has all of cap's moves one would think he would have all of wolverine's moves from all of their missions together.

StiltmanFTW
mr. x has never had such a problem (save when he goes into a berserker rage), and ironman would be fighting similar to that

ironfist also stated right after that his speed and power were incredible and that he had never faced anyone like him.

wolverine is definitely more dangerous than cap, in terms of losing control, if tony has all of cap's moves one would think he would have all of wolverine's moves from all of their missions together.

He knows how to dodge Cap's punches, that's all... so no, he wouldn't be fighting similar to Mr freakin X.

Wolverine's stats are superhuman, too.

All NA missions ain't nearly not enough and we don't even know if he recorded them. And even if he did, he might not have them anymore... Stark Disassembled...

BE armor needs feats, period.

Trackz
He knows how to dodge Cap's punches, that's all... so no, he wouldn't be fighting similar to Mr freakin X.

Wolverine's stats are superhuman, too.

All NA missions ain't nearly not enough and we don't even know if he recorded them. And even if he did, he might not have them anymore... Stark Disassembled...

BE armor needs feats, period.

how wouldn't he? ironman basically stated he knew what moves he was going to do before he did..which in fact is better than mr. x

compared to ironman? barely.

They've had countless missions together all we need is any sort of confirmation that he's retained his suits previous memory and that should be game, set, match.

StiltmanFTW
how wouldn't he? ironman basically stated he knew what moves he was going to do before he did..which in fact is better than mr. x

compared to ironman? barely.

They've had countless missions together all we need is any sort of confirmation that he's retained his suits previous memory and that should be game, set, match.

No, it's not better. It's computer calculating shit, not telepathy and (on-panel) he studied just Cap.

Once again, BE armor = no feats.

Countless missions...? The time they spent together working as a team seems like nothing compared to Avengers or X-Men.

I doubt we'll get that confirmation.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
How about instead of people making the argument that Ironman maybe has Wolverine's skills recorded, people just argue that Ironman uses his Captain America downloaded skills to pwn Wolverine?

ermmhappy Agreed, not that he would need it to secure a victory.

Trackz
No, it's not better. It's computer calculating shit, not telepathy and (on-panel) he studied just Cap.

Once again, BE armor = no feats.

Countless missions...? The time they spent together working as a team seems like nothing compared to Avengers or X-Men.

I doubt we'll get that confirmation. his computer did the work and read cap like a book for tony, the same could easily be done for wolverine, and probably has

we do know it's better than his previous armor though

it may seem like nothing, that doesn't mean there still hasn't been a vast number of missions that they've embarked on together

gogogadgetgo
so, the new armor gives ironman reaction speeds thant can handle wolverine's battle speed?

Trackz
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
so, the new armor gives ironman reaction speeds thant can handle wolverine's battle speed? we don't know yet

Mindset
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
so, the new armor gives ironman reaction speeds thant can handle wolverine's battle speed? Well, I'd hope his new armor isn't inferior to his old armor.

jinzin
Dunno how a computer is going to calculate Logan's moves when his body's capable of fighting of it's own volition at an MU level 7 when he's not even thinking about fighting.... good luck to tony though?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
Dunno how a computer is going to calculate Logan's moves when his body's capable of fighting of it's own volition at an MU level 7 when he's not even thinking about fighting.... good luck to tony though?

Hey, it worked perfectly for Danger when she tried it.

Oh wait... he cut her head off.

jinzin
laughing out loud

Worked for loads of Shiva droi-----oh damn...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Worked for loads of Shiva droi-----oh damn... \

Yeah but it did diffidently worked for Cylla though... wait... not then either?

Lord_Talron
what issue did this new armor first appear in?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what issue did this new armor first appear in?

Invincible Iron Man 25

Lord_Talron
thanks bunches!

IM doesn't have enough going on for him here.

Darth Martin
Iron Man should still win. He trashed Steve Rogers in H2H combat and Wolverine has been an Avenger for quite some time. Of course, I'm one of those that think Namor, Thing, and Colossus should have little troube with Wolverine but.....

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Invincible Iron Man 25 wow marvel digital comics sucks, i can only find up to issue 15 wtfawe gwah

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Iron Man should still win. He trashed Steve Rogers in H2H combat and Wolverine has been an Avenger for quite some time. Of course, I'm one of those that think Namor, Thing, and Colossus should have little troube with Wolverine but.....

Are you also one of those who's knowledge of Wolverine is limited to the 90's X-men cartoon?

Darth Martin
Iron Man still has atleast a vertical limit of dozen or so feet to fly. His recent suits have clocked in at Mach 8 capable. More than fast enough to blitz Wolverine.

My point still stands. Iron Man had Cap's every move down. Granted, Cap wasn't in the best of shape, but it's reasonable to assume Iron Man would have alot of Wolverine's style detailed as well with all of his tenure as an Avenger.

I don't think it's a clear victory for Iron Man, but he does have a chance.

JakeTheBank
Bump

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
Are you also one of those who's knowledge of Wolverine is limited to the 90's X-men cartoon?

I know enough about Wolverine to know he got his butt handed to him by Simon.

Dum Dum Dugan
when? and how is Simon relevant?

Troll killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.