Uni Power Trion Juggernaut w/ Odin Force,Twilight Sword, Phoenix Force vs FP Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
does Juggy stand a chance? Happy Dance

KillAll
i think the phoenix force properly used could do it by itself.

uni powered juggernaut (50 times tearing down reality? how do you even do that?).

odin said he repelled galactus before... (never shown on panel i dont believe).

i'd say this juggernaut wins...

shokosugi
I think so too

TheTyrant
Galactus.

Black bolt z
FP galactus would be such a beast but IMO pheniox force has a chance to solo.I thought I read somewhere that PF was what saved galan and allowed him to become MU's galactus.

galactusischere
This is basically Phoenix vs Galactus. Galactus FTW.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
This is basically Phoenix vs Galactus. Galactus FTW. Well OF,and twilight sword can do good but not nearly as much ad PF.

Blanket
This thread is Shoko quality.

That being said, Galactus punts Juggernaut out of the battlefield.

Bentley
"Dude, Juggs, let me be honest with ya, you have no business even having your name next to mine in a thread, so they gave you a bunch of powers you can use and effectively made you an entirely different character. I'm afraid I'm going to have to wtf stomp you because this is a Vs Forum, but I know its not your fault son.

*kills Juggs*

And that's how Juggs lasts several minutes in this combat.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
"Dude, Juggs, let me be honest with ya, you have no business even having your name next to mine in a thread, so they gave you a bunch of powers you can use and effectively made you an entirely different character. I'm afraid I'm going to have to wtf stomp you because this is a Vs Forum, but I know its not your fault son.

*kills Juggs*

And that's how Juggs lasts several minutes in this combat. laughing out loud

But seriously can't PF solo?

TheTyrant
No.
Galactus > Phoenix.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No.
Galactus > Phoenix. at least Juggy has him beat in Durability.... smokin'

shokosugi
Uni Power Trion Juggernaut alone CAN hurt FP Galactus

JakeTheBank

*kills Juggs*

And that's how Juggs lasts several minutes in this combat.

lmao

Badabing

*kills Juggs*

And that's how Juggs lasts several minutes in this combat. What he said.Originally posted by nicamarvin
at least Juggy has him beat in Durability.... smokin' The only thing good about your post is the DUR in durability. dur

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
The only thing good about your post is the DUR in durability. dur I guess it takes one to know One.... wink

Badabing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I guess it takes one to know One.... wink Look below my user name and avatar...durwink

facepalm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
at least Juggy has him beat in Durability.... smokin' Never...sad

Colossus-Big C
This is basically Phoenix vs Galactus. Galactus FTW. no its not , trion juggs was punching through reality

trion juggs+twilight sword+odin force X50

you think galactus can beat 50 odins 50 surturs and 50 trion juggs at the same time????????????

Holy Crap

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no its not , trion juggs was punching through reality

you think galactus can beat 50 odins 50 surturs and 50 trion juggs at the same time????????????

Holy Crap Why 50?Where did you get that number from?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why 50?Where did you get that number from? uni power multiplies someones powers anywhere from 50 - 1500

this is just basing it in the weakest it can do....

Black bolt z
uni power multiplies someones powers anywhere from 50 - 1500

this is just basing it in the weakest it can do.... But then woudn't it be juggsx50 with OF,TS and PF?All of them aren't x 50 or this would be stomp.

Colossus-Big C
But then woudn't it be juggsx50 with OF,TS and PF?All of them aren't x 50 or this would be stomp. even if it is, trion juggernautX 50 would be powerful
he was already physically punching reality to pieces

then you have twilight, odin force and pheonix

Black bolt z
No where near galactus in power.Nothing really matters besides the artifacts.

Colossus-Big C
No where near galactus in power.Nothing really matters besides the artifacts. read the edit

Colossus-Big C
No where near galactus in power.Nothing really matters besides the artifacts. so kubik destroying a universe is powerful
but trion juggs punching/breaking through the fabric of a universe is not?

erm

Black bolt z
read the edit Galactus eating>juggs punching.

galactusischere
no its not , trion juggs was punching through reality

Holy Crap

It doesn't work like that. It only amplifies the a being that is weaker than the Uni-Power. Not beings that can be nearly its equal or even surpass it.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus eating>juggs punching. eating someone is greater than beating him up? erm

Colossus-Big C
It doesn't work like that. It only amplifies the a being that is weaker than the Uni-Power. Not beings that can be nearly its equal or even surpass it. how powerful is the UP?

galactusischere
how powerful is the UP?

I'm not sure. But I am fairly certain that the entire Phoenix Force is greater than it. And Phoenix is the only one thatr matters here who would not recieve any amp from the UP.

Colossus-Big C
I'm not sure. But I am fairly certain that the entire Phoenix Force is greater than it. And Phoenix is the only one thatr matters here who would not recieve any amp from the UP. if its not too far from the pheonix force than it would matter and he would win

Black bolt z
so kubik destroying a universe is powerful
but trion juggs punching/breaking through the fabric of a universe is not?

erm It's impessive...just not that mcuh compared to OF,TS,and PF.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
eating someone is greater than beating him up? erm duroll

galactusischere
if its not too far from the pheonix force than it would matter and he would win

When did I say that it was not too far from the Phoenix force? IMO it is far below it.

guy222
PF

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11127229_023.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11127230_024.jpg

Tar-Antado
How powerful is "FP" Galactus anyway? After eating a planet? 4? A galaxy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.