Terry vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
OMG dude... your idiocy is beyond repair. Dante wins 200%.

P-Geyser
Idiocy aint the word. Why isn't YOUR K' going up against Dante or evryone's Fave Kyo Kusanagi or Ryu or Iori for that matter?

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
OMG dude... your idiocy is beyond repair. Dante wins 200%.

/end thread

danteiscool
Dante just utterly destroys the poor guy. seriously.

BloodRain
For the last time Megaman wins..

..oh, its a different spite thread palm

Without weapons, abilities and being in his un-awakened state at the start of DMC3 and he still destroys here.

No End N Site
How fast does Dante's wounds heal?

BloodRain
Fast enough to make Wolverine's look human.

Its almost instant, for instance as soon as the blade is removed you can't even see a wound as its already healed. (Take him slicing Vergil at the end of the game for example.) Like taking a knife and trying to cut honey.

Sin_Volvagia
Dante beats Terry, K', and Ryu easily and even I would think he would lose to Megaman X.

P-Geyser
Off topic. Is it just me, or does Dante pawn every match he is placed in? I just got through reading Dante vs Kratos(I was suprised a little)looks like Dante is the man to beat or can't be beat I should say.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Off topic. Is it just me, or does Dante pawn every match he is placed in? I just got through reading Dante vs Kratos(I was suprised a little)looks like Dante is the man to beat or can't be beat I should say.

He doesn't seem to be a winner in that Megaman X thread.

BloodRain
Maybe its a different Dante in this thread..

lordxalba
Acually I don't know much about Dante ,can somebody tell me who is really Dante

BloodRain
Which Dante?

Dante from Devil May Cry.

Dante Alighieri from Dante's Inferno.

Dante Garza from Killzone 2.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Dante beats Terry, K', and Ryu easily and even I would think he would lose to Megaman X.

I don't think so

lordxalba
Originally posted by BloodRain
Which Dante?

Dante from Devil May Cry.

Dante Alighieri from Dante's Inferno.

Dante Garza from Killzone 2.

hooho .There are different Dante,I want to know about the best Dante.

BloodRain
DMC Dante..
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
^This.

For a general idea:
Strength: 2000 tons.
Speed: Mach 15.
Super high regeneration, high resistance, Martial arts master, expert marksman.
Several guns all with unlimited ammo that can be charged for stronger, faster shots. BFR shots.
Several weapons including Gauntlets that makes him even stronger and a sword that can cut through the fabric of space.

And everything increased by his Devil Trigger.

Without weapons, abilities and being in his un-awakened state at the start of DMC3 and he still destroys here.

lordxalba
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Idiocy aint the word. Why isn't YOUR K' going up against Dante or evryone's Fave Kyo Kusanagi or Ryu or Iori for that matter?

hahaa Your sacred that Terry will lose

P-Geyser
Originally posted by lordxalba
hahaa Your sacred that Terry will lose

First why don't you just STFU. Second LEARN to spell. I swear you and your buddy are like tumors that are infesting this site.

I don't think so

Sounds like your SACRED(scared)and in denial that K' would get his clock cleaned all around the world by Dante.

lordxalba
Dante kicks k' out ,thats correct and Dante cut terry until death.

AsbestosFlaygon
Mods, please close this spiteful thread and ban the sock who created this.

Thanks and kisses.

lordxalba
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Mods, please close this spiteful thread and ban the sock who created this.

Thanks and kisses.

It is good that if you get banned.

lordxalba
AsbestosFlaygon ,sorry for telling you that you must get banned.Why should I tell one of my good ,friendly debater to get banned.

P-Geyser
Dante kicks k' out ,thats correct and Dante cut terry until death.

Brilliant. More like Dante rips K's firey glove from his arm then jams it straight into you knowhere rippining his vital organs out.

Demonic Phoenix
He could do that to virtually any KOF/FF character, including Terry and K'. no expression

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He could do that to virtually any KOF/FF character, including Terry and K'. no expression

As well as Kyo? big grin wink

Demonic Phoenix
He'd do that to a 100 Kyos.

Phanteros
AsbestosFlaygon ,sorry for telling you that you must get banned.Why should I tell one of my good ,friendly debater to get banned. I can't wait to see you get permed.

BloodRain
Was looking forward to seeing him struggle to defend these characters against people like Dante, like the embarrassment that happened with Megaman. Tier ranks are sometimes all that are needed..

lordxalba
Was looking forward to seeing him struggle to defend these characters against people like Dante, like the embarrassment that happened with Megaman. Tier ranks are sometimes all that are needed..

Dante my is favorite .Megaman ,who is that ,a real fool.

lordxalba
ok everyone .I'll be fair one.From now on we are all friends.In Ryu vs Megaman ,if you all think Megaman wins,then Megaman wins.And from
now on will make fair threads and make fair debates .We will make Game vs forum a REAL BETTER PLACE smile wink

XMr. WinterX
Dante will punch Terry once and have Terrys organs all over the floor...than he will make a soup with his head and keep his organs as a trophy...Dante will obliterate Shin Akuma with ease and use his blood to paint his room

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
Dante will obliterate Shin Akuma with ease and use his blood to paint his room

This I'm not so sure about.

Gouki is one of the few characters Dante can't obliterate so easily.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This I'm not so sure about.

Gouki is one of the few characters Dante can't obliterate so easily.

It can be right but I think Dante can defeat Gouki,not so easily.

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm... Latest incarnations of Gouki have him pretty much obliterate Dante with single attacks though. Saviour being Dante's single biggest strength test is pretty close, but not close enough to deflect landmass sinking attacks.

XMr. WinterX
Dante will go DT and use one attack from Yamato and Gouki is simply dead. Dantes speed is mach 15

Darkstorm Zero
Doesn't help against teleportation, or the durability feats Gouki's displayed.

P-Geyser
I wish we could post a Dante vs Goku or Dante vs Brolly thread. I would be interested to see that matchup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.