Vision Quest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

idowhatiamtold
Anyone see this movie before? My friend keeps blabbing about how its going to be on MSG Network this Saturday at 9pm and he can't wait to watch it. This is the first time I have ever heard of this movie before, is it really that good?

Blinky
I liked this movie. Pretty good coming of age movie. I always planned to read the book, but never got around to it. Definitely worth a watch.

Mark Question
Good flick... It's 80's awesomeness.

BruceSkywalker
saw it and didn't care much for it

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mark Question
Good flick... It's 80's awesomeness.

idowhatiamtold
thanks for the responses.. I checked it out and thought it was pretty good.. also looks like that channel is going to be showing a lot of other sports movies this summer.. Also a few that I never heard of before, One on One and That Championship Season, but I think I will give them a chance since I did enjoyed this one. I saw the trailers for them here: http://video.msg.com/Home/This-Week-on-Cinema-Weekend they appear to be basketball movies.. any opinions on them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.