General Zod vs. Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Gecko4lif
1 must kneel

batdude123
Zod.

Lord Feron
Currrent count appears to be a weak lil ***** of his old self.

guy222
CN FTW

Bentley
Originally posted by guy222
CN FTW

He got hurt by Wolverine.

Philosophía
Zod.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bentley
Wolverine can take out thor... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

guy222

I know buddy

cdtm

Wasn't Neferia punking the Avengers AND the Thunderbolts?

lightyeargee
CN at his best wins without a doubt. But lately, I'd go with Zod. Count isn't his old self.

the ninjak
The Count is just biding his time since his escape.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by cdtm
Wasn't Neferia punking the Avengers AND the Thunderbolts?

Old Nefaria. Recent one is playing over par for the course.

JakeTheBank
Can Luke Cage stagger General Zod? Can Logan slice him up to hell?

Me thinks not.

MONSTAR
CN hands down

Omega Vision
Zod. But Count Nefaria needs more respect from fans and writers, being compared to Luke Cage in terms of strength is pitiful.

JakeTheBank
At his peak, Nefaria should win. But that last showing was one of the worst I've seen in a long time for a character of his overall threat level. But it's Bendis, so...yeah.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At his peak, Nefaria should win. But that last showing was one of the worst I've seen in a long time for a character of his overall threat level. But it's Bendis, so...yeah.
Bendis who made Molecule Man practically a High Herald/Trans-Tier.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Zod. But Count Nefaria needs more respect from fans and writers, being compared to Luke Cage in terms of strength is pitiful.

Agreed, many writers these days ignore the past, or just plainly have no knowledge of it.

Classic Count wins.
Current Count loses.

YFZ 350
The Count will kneel before Zod.

Black bolt z
Old nefaria wins.Current loses.

cdtm
Hmm, I hunted down and read Avengers 166.

Nefaria is... overrated.

Around the boards, a lots made of his wrecking of the Avengers, but frankly Thor held his own admirably. Hurt him multiple times with his hammer and his bare fists, blocked his heat vision, nearly sucked him into a void.. Neferia was double tough to be sure, and stopping Thor's hammer mid swing was impressive, but most of it was nothing Zod couldn't duplicate, right up to taking a building falling over onto him and getting back up..

Warlord
full power Nefari wins

cdtm
Originally posted by Warlord
full power Nefari wins

Does he get more powerful in later showings?

Seriously, Thor was nearly dead even with him in their first throwdown. And Vision and Iron Man did some damage too, with Vision knocking him out.

Warlord
no.

his latest showings are awful. however you should read the avengers v.3 books where he was stomping a combined Thunderbolts and Avengers team without even a scratch.

Prep-Man
What happened in his later showings?

Warlord
GOT STABBED BY WOLVERINE AND THEN DRAINED BY MS MARVEL.... sick

The Nuul

PIS and bad writing.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Old nefaria wins. Current loses.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision

He wasn't compared to Cage erm

Carol was talking about different Power Man. And the powers CN drained were amplified a hundredfold anyway.

Originally posted by Warlord
GOT STABBED BY WOLVERINE AND THEN DRAINED BY MS MARVEL.... sick

Cut, not stabbed.

There's nothing wrong with Ms. Marvel absorbing his blast. And what she did in the end... I thought she overloaded him or something, the energy was leaking through Nefaria's wounds. It didn't look like a drain process to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.