Savage Hulk vs Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
CIS, PIS, CIP are off.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Probably Savage Hulk.

Q99
I would think Cheetah. Those claws would cause a lot of hurt, and she's way faster, even people a lot faster than Hulk have trouble tagging her.

Tough enough to take some hits too.

JakeTheBank
True, but I don't think she can deal enough damage to put him down before his healing factor kicks into overdrive. Slashing damage takes its toll, but Hulk rises beyond it. I see the fight being long and arduous with Cheetah eventually losing stamina before Hulk can manage to connect. By that time, his damage output will be pretty high.

BruceSkywalker
not sue if Cheetah can take Savage Hulk's punches after he eventually tags her

JakeTheBank
I think she can toward the beginning of the match, but later on, probably not.

guy222
Hulk

Q99
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not sue if Cheetah can take Savage Hulk's punches after he eventually tags her

Depends on when Hulk hits her. At his base strength she could take then pretty well. When he's quite angry she'll take more damage but still won't be one-shotted or anything. Deific toughness and all.

There's still a lot of strength behind those hits, and I'm not sure if I've ever seen her get tired.

celeyhyga17
Cheetah is fast, but Hulk ain't the slow brute people think he is. Hulk has some crazy good reaction feats. He is fast as hell when he wants to. His hf and stam will prolly overcome Cheetah in the long run.

marwash22
what did Cheetah do to you?

Prep-Man
Cheetah has a good chance, depending on the Hulk.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
I would think Cheetah. Those claws would cause a lot of hurt, and she's way faster, even people a lot faster than Hulk have trouble tagging her.

Tough enough to take some hits too. so hulk can heal from wolverines claws but not cheetah's ?

Prep-Man
Cheetah is a bit more deadly than Wolverine. She has magical claws for one, is much faster, and much stronger.

marwash22
Cheetah can and will mess Hulk up. The problem is endurance, she's gonna get tired before he does and that's when she gets wtfpwned.

Prep-Man
Cheetah has pretty good endurance too. She has went a long time against Diana and even Cap as well. Given time and depending on the version of the Hulk, she could take some victories.

marwash22
sure. Perhaps she could use her hand like sword and repeatedly gut shot hulk with her claws. Not sure his regeneration would be able to keep up with that.

Prep-Man
Yeah, the magic will have an affect on his healing for sure.

tkitna
So Cheetah has magical claws, super strength, and crazy stamina?

Oh DC, when does it ever end with you?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by tkitna

She's got the powers of a Cat God. It would make sense that she would be kinda like the hero she was made to fight. I think this fight would end in a Stalemate. Early on, She would be messing the Hulk up. But she would get a little tired and he would gets stronger, Denser, and heal faster, and she would just avoid him when he reaches that level. If she gets hit, she isn't going down from a glancing blow, which would be all he would be able to get in.

DarthDaniel1001
Hulk kills her.

If thunderclaps and ground stomps can stun or throw her off balance long enough for him to close in on and grab her, it's over. I dont see why her claws would compromise his HF for being magical.

BerserkersRage
Hulk FTW

Originally posted by tkitna

Isn't she a Wonder woman nemisis? Besides, replace magical claws with adamantium claws and you end up with a marvel mutant. Neither is more believable than the other, IMO.

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure ever since her first appearance post crisis, Cheetah has always had magical claws, super strength/stamina, and speed. I think most people think she's like an amped Tigra, or worse, Catwoman level when its obvious she's far superior to both.

galactusischere
Thunderclap FTW.

BUSTER1
Savage Hulk ftw

Bentley
Hulk's only chance is outlasting Cheetah, if she's smart she will go for the vital organs, snap his neck and get a TKO.

Q99
I don't think a thunderclap would affect her much more than any other class 100+. It might throw her off her feet, but it's not going to cause real harm.

They slowed Diana's healing (WW has fast healing, which was especially emphasized early post-crisis more so than her toughness).

Got a lot more strength behind 'em too.

So yea, he can heal, but she'll still do a number on him, especially since she'll dish damage a lot faster and is pretty ruthless.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pretty sure ever since her first appearance post crisis, Cheetah has always had magical claws, super strength/stamina, and speed. I think most people think she's like an amped Tigra, or worse, Catwoman level when its obvious she's far superior to both.

When she first showed up, she got in a tug-o-war with Wonder Woman. When Sebastian got the Cheetah power, Superman compared his punches to Captain Marvels and Wonder Womans (presumably a bit less, but same magical really-hurty sensation).

Q99
Ultimately, we're talking someone who gets stronger over time, against someone who's primary aspect is her *speed*, and who has taken down top tiers often enough. Cheetah'll do hit and run and attacking from unpredictable angles to keep someone offguard, but as often as not she'll just blitz and try and take them out fast.

So, "can Cheetah take him out before his healing factor gets too strong?" I think is a yes in a solid majority.

janus77
Hulk stomps. his ThunderClaps put Thor on his ass, Cheetah's dying after Hulk gets hold of her. nothing she can do will make a difference because of the insane - "functionally immortal" - nature of his hf.

also, magic has no special effect on him.

Q99
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk stomps. his ThunderClaps put Thor on his ass, Cheetah's dying after Hulk gets hold of her. nothing she can do will make a difference because of the insane - "functionally immortal" - nature of his hf.

Even if she's knocked on her butt by a thunderclap, she can still probably avoid a hold (though if he does get one it's admittedly over, WW wins via that method too), and she'll attack fast and hard, that's very much her style.

It doesn't have to have special effect- just it's normal effect.

namorsubby
Cheetah's victory seem pretty plausible, but I'm going with the Hulk. His reputation precedes him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think a thunderclap would affect her much more than any other class 100+. It might throw her off her feet, but it's not going to cause real harm.

They slowed Diana's healing (WW has fast healing, which was especially emphasized early post-crisis more so than her toughness).

Got a lot more strength behind 'em too.

So yea, he can heal, but she'll still do a number on him, especially since she'll dish damage a lot faster and is pretty ruthless.

When she first showed up, she got in a tug-o-war with Wonder Woman. When Sebastian got the Cheetah power, Superman compared his punches to Captain Marvels and Wonder Womans (presumably a bit less, but same magical really-hurty sensation).

well it's obvious Wondy's abilities come from mystic sources. maybe that's why her claws affected her healing. hulk's hf should not be affected at all unless her claws have some kind of super strong poisons or toxins.

Q99
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
well it's obvious Wondy's abilities come from mystic sources. maybe that's why her claws affected her healing. hulk's hf should not be affected at all unless her claws have some kind of super strong poisons or toxins.

I don't know anyone else with super healing who's been hit and I don't think it's been said to be specifically anti-magic, but still, the raw damage she can dish out is a lot, and it's in short order before there's much time to heal in any case. If WW or Superman can be taken out, so can Hulk.

celeyhyga17
Hulk heals extremely quick. http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Hulk/FASTHEALINGFACTOR.jpg

Q99
I know. I think she can dish damage faster than that rate of healing.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk heals extremely quick. it took hours for him to heal all of the bones Sentry broke..... laughing

and it also took alot of time to heal his eyes when he fought the skrull wolverine..... wink

lightyeargee
Give Wolverine Flash Like speed, Colossus like strength and he's embarrass Hulkk. I say Cheetah is pretty much that.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Give Wolverine Flash Like speed, Colossus like strength and he's embarrass Hulkk. a SuperWolverine like that would murder every Herald level guys.........except Juggernaut that it.... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.