Donovan Baine, BB Hood and Hsien-ko versus Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
The Dark Hunters at full power take on Jedah as he appears N DS3, heavily weak and gimped.

NemeBro
Donavan is implied to have been the one that kills Jedah, though that is only with his full vampiric power.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
The Dark Hunters at full power take on Jedah as he appears N DS3, heavily weak and gimped.

Oh wow, "as he appears N DS3". He still effortlessly BFRed Aensland castle (phuckin GIGANTIC), tears through time and space with ease, BFR you in your dreams (did it to Hsien-ko, actually), BFR from the past, time travel, and can steal almost half a trillion souls. Hell, he casually killed Ozom who would be stronger than 99% of the cast.

Still, D.Baine and Hood are non factors, D.Baine at best, full DS mode, is prolly A+ at the most. The real threat is Hsien-ko, the Igyou Tenshin No Jyutsu allows the user to turn their physical body into somethin' else. The level of power in their new form is determined by the level of their own mystic ability. H-Ko is so powerful that not even she can control it all. They had to use the spell AGAIN, to turn Lin Lin into a talisman to "dampen" her power so that it wouldn't be beyond her control.

That said, due to the vagueness of the plot (Jedah has yet to fail and is still pretty much alive) and the fact that we don't know H-Ko's true power, all I can say is, IDK.

NemeBro
Donavan Baine was one of the most powerful characters was my understanding.

He was identified as the third most powerful being in the world, behind Demitri and Morrigan respectively, in the OVA.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Donavan Baine was one of the most powerful characters was my understanding.

He was identified as the third most powerful being in the world, behind Demitri and Morrigan respectively, in the OVA.

He is one of the most powerful characters, but everyone in the roster is B+ 'cept Demitri. Even as Dee, he is easily offed by a teenage Anita.

NemeBro
Anita who was a human Belial as I understood it, and recognised as a threat by Jedah.

How do you know everyone on the roster is B+ except for Demitri?

Morrigan is obviously A class, Pyron limited is A class and not limited is far more powerful.

Has it been stated everyone else is B+?

No End N Site
Anita who was a human Belial as I understood it, and recognised as a threat by Jedah.

How do you know everyone on the roster is B+ except for Demitri?

Morrigan is obviously A class, Pyron limited is A class and not limited is far more powerful.

Has it been stated everyone else is B+?

Even wit her power fully realized, I doubt she could do away wit Jedah as quickly as she does Dee.

Everyone in the game is a Darkstalker, DS are B+'s. Morrigan in the game aint A Class, neither is a weak Pyron. The gaps between the upper classes ARE HUGE. Baraba (Talbain's pops) is A Class and he can fight evenly wit 100% Demitri and Baraba aint even the head of his house. The head of the house (Xeil) is stronger than Baraba and can initiate instant death moves and even he is still considered an A class. There are only 7 A class demons in all of DS. Demitri is is beaten down to B+ and Pyron lost to him and Morrigan is like Demitri's "Ken".

Esomark
I thought Morrigan was S from birth or when Belial divided her power, that took her down in rank?

No End N Site
She was S, but when her powers got split in 3, she dropped down to Darkstalker level.

Frisky Dingo
@ No End.
IIRC, Anita N' Don R not present N DS3, as far as the story goes. That was from a drama CD that I'm not sure Cap has confirmed 2 B canon. I think Anita has the potential 2 beat Jedah but she will need much training. The Anita that killed Dee, I think, is not ready 2 face Jedah. At near death lvls and with prep, Jedah is still a multiversal and most importantly, spiritual threat. Berial would actually have 2 get serious, even if it is just 4 1 Nstant, with 1 attack, 2 erase Jedah permanently and he has 1000s of yrs more Xperience than her.

NemeBro
Jedah is still a multiversal Hahaha.

No End N Site
Hahaha.

Followin' the proper procedures and implimentin' the right tactics and strategy, he most surely can phuck up more than 1 universe (dimensions) simultaneously. Not sure how long it would take him, but he can do it and while just gettin' off of his death bed.

@ No End.
IIRC, Anita N' Don R not present N DS3, as far as the story goes. That was from a drama CD that I'm not sure Cap has confirmed 2 B canon. I think Anita has the potential 2 beat Jedah but she will need much training. The Anita that killed Dee, I think, is not ready 2 face Jedah. At near death lvls and with prep, Jedah is still a multiversal and most importantly, spiritual threat. Berial would actually have 2 get serious, even if it is just 4 1 Nstant, with 1 attack, 2 erase Jedah permanently and he has 1000s of yrs more Xperience than her.

I think it's all speculation as to who can beat who. I can't stress this enough, DS3 is not finished. Jedah's limits are unknown and who is to say that after his endin' he gets amped beyond belief?

You wanna get a DS4? Join the support group, if interested, let me know.

NemeBro
There is a difference between destroying a pocket dimension and a full-sized universe, being able to destroy pocket dimensions does not make you multiversal, or even a universal threat.

No End N Site
There is a difference between destroying a pocket dimension and a full-sized universe, being able to destroy pocket dimensions does not make you multiversal, or even a universal threat.

LMAO.

Prove it's a pocket dimension, show me where it says this cuz DS Graphic File most surely states what dimensions are "pockets" in DS...I hope to God that you aint talkin' about Makai cuz Makai in it's self is a multidimensional realm. And he is clearly intent on destroyin' the human dimension as well.

Lol, Jedah aint a multiversal threat yet dude can make an enclosed (pocket, it is officially stated in the DSGF that the Majigen is an enclosed dimension) dimension while bein' near death, from someone weaker than him, capable of housin' somethin' infinitely more powerful than himself. Lol, dude has an entire alternate universe inside his own body.

Just a quick question. Be honest, did you know Jedah's last name was Dohma before this thread?

-edit-

The guy can even send you to yet another dimension made of his own blood.

Frisky Dingo
@ No End

I was going 2 let U deal with that. I C no point N arguing with sum1 who time after time shows he is clueless on the series, no offense 2 him. I would like 2 no, tho, what other dimensions R located N Makai and what dimensions R specified 2 B pocket worlds?

No End N Site
It should also be noted that a dimension is a nucleus and a universe is a membrane attached to the nucleus. A muntiverse is just a multitude of universes attached to a nucleus. An Omniverse is all the membranes. attached to a dimensional nucleus. Or so I have read.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
LMAO.

Prove it's a pocket dimension, show me where it says this cuz DS Graphic File most surely states what dimensions are "pockets" in DS...I hope to God that you aint talkin' about Makai cuz Makai in it's self is a multidimensional realm. And he is clearly intent on destroyin' the human dimension as well.

Lol, Jedah aint a multiversal threat yet dude can make an enclosed (pocket, it is officially stated in the DSGF that the Majigen is an enclosed dimension) dimension while bein' near death, from someone weaker than him, capable of housin' somethin' infinitely more powerful than himself. Lol, dude has an entire alternate universe inside his own body.

Just a quick question. Be honest, did you know Jedah's last name was Dohma before this thread?

-edit-

The guy can even send you to yet another dimension made of his own blood. Makai is a pocket universe, in that it is not as large as our universe. Sure, it is pretty big, the landmass is hundreds of times the size of Earth, the sea is even larger, and there is a dimensional wall surrounding it, but guess what? That doesn't even prove it is as large as our Solar System. Destroying the human "dimension?" Well here is the problem, humanity has no hold on a dimension, they have hold on a world, you know, Earth, and I have no doubt Jedah could destroy that.

And yet that feat does not even prove he is as strong as Odin, whom creates entire star systems on a whim and destroys galaxies. You clearly have no idea the difference between being Multiversal and having power to influence a few pocket universes. The Majigen is a relatively empty dimension as well, is their anything in it other than Jedah's castle?

While I would not say I am as knowledgable of Darkstalkers as you, I can assure you I am over fifteen times your intellectual better.

Are you referring to the attack when he opens a portal in gameplay? Lol really? This is your justification for him being a "Multiversal threat?"

I can name universal threats that would murk the entire DSverse, and you expect me to buy that Jedah is a ****ing Multiversal threat?

You clearly lack the knowledge of what consititutes a full-size Multiverse, or even a universe.

Majora made a pocket dimension in the moon, is he Multiversal too?

NemeBro
@ No End

I was going 2 let U deal with that. I C no point N arguing with sum1 who time after time shows he is clueless on the series, no offense 2 him. I would like 2 no, tho, what other dimensions R located N Makai and what dimensions R specified 2 B pocket worlds? When you cannot even type correctly, you shouldn't criticise anyone.

No End N Site
@ No End

I was going 2 let U deal with that. I C no point N arguing with sum1 who time after time shows he is clueless on the series, no offense 2 him. I would like 2 no, tho, what other dimensions R located N Makai and what dimensions R specified 2 B pocket worlds?

- The Dark Force Dimension (the dimension you are BFRed to when a DS uses it's full power)

- The Shadow Realm (possibly where the deep rift in the 2 oceans lead)

- The realm that Belial created

- The rift beyond the compressed air wall.

- Sargasso (actually is located parallel to the human world but is sealed off by the dark energies of Makai.)

- Majigen (the gateway is deep in a crevice of Makai located where Jedah's lands once were)

- Whatever else is beyond the wall of air, which no longer exists after Jedah's ending, besides the rift.

The pocket dimensions are, Belial's realm and the Majigen, pretty sure enclosed means pocket, needless to say, despite its size, its more powerful than a normal world. Its very existence causes untold levels of chaos across time and dimensions.

No End N Site
Makai is a pocket universe, in that it is not as large as our universe. Sure, it is pretty big, the landmass is hundreds of times the size of Earth, the sea is even larger, and there is a dimensional wall surrounding it, but guess what? That doesn't even prove it is as large as our Solar System. Destroying the human "dimension?" Well here is the problem, humanity has no hold on a dimension, they have hold on a world, you know, Earth, and I have no doubt Jedah could destroy that.

And yet that feat does not even prove he is as strong as Odin, whom creates entire star systems on a whim and destroys galaxies. You clearly have no idea the difference between being Multiversal and having power to influence a few pocket universes. The Majigen is a relatively empty dimension as well, is their anything in it other than Jedah's castle?

While I would not say I am as knowledgable of Darkstalkers as you, I can assure you I am over fifteen times your intellectual better.

Are you referring to the attack when he opens a portal in gameplay? Lol really? This is your justification for him being a "Multiversal threat?"

I can name universal threats that would murk the entire DSverse, and you expect me to buy that Jedah is a ****ing Multiversal threat?

You clearly lack the knowledge of what consititutes a full-size Multiverse, or even a universe.

Majora made a pocket dimension in the moon, is he Multiversal too?

1. Prove that Makai is not as big as our universe.
The wall that surrounds Matairiku is not dimensional. It's simply highly compressed air.
The sea is stated to be endless.
You have no bases to assume that Makai is not a full fledged dimension and anyone can easily make the claim that any fictional universe is smaller than a galaxy because the story takes place on one section of the universe.
"Human dimension" is just a term use to identify the plain the humans exist on. It's foolish to think that Jedah would kill all the humans and leave all the aliens. It's clear he wants the Majigen to be the only world in all of God's creation. He states that anything wit a soul will be harvested.

2. Destroyin' a solar system or a galaxy is pretty weak when compared to a foe who can create, even if it is small to an unknown degree, a separate space and time where he is pretty much God. And can use it to break space and time. Breakin' time and space is a googleplex of times more powerful than bustin' a galaxy or anything in the universe. You say I have no idea, yet your are pretty much ignorant on the contents of the Majigen. Funny. The Majigen is far from empty, it's pretty much like Makai.

3. "I am over fifteen times your intellectual better"

The fact that you spout claims like this alot (and not only at me) leads me to believe that you actually suffer from an inferiority complex and need to constantly say things like this to boost your ego because you're insecure about you own intelligence. Either that, or your bein' a *******. Both are pretty damn phucked up and classic reasons why everyone shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

4. It's not a portal, it's actually a puddle of blood and what your pulled in is a dimension of his own blood separate from the one that exists inside him. Summoned from out of nowhere, casually.

5. Whoopty friggen doo, give this bastard a cookie! I doubt a universe buster can kill Jedah. You would have to be stronger, I mean, he is 100% immortal and all. He got busted by 2 universes and came back. Who ever you name, I can name someone who would "murk" (old ass played out word) their universe's. See how this can work?

6. Is Majora's goal to erase all universes and create a new one? Does Major have a universe in his body? Can Majora create powerful pocket dimensions that destroy the fabrics of other dimensions and BFR people from all different dimensions simultaneously while being at quite possible 1% of his actual power?

He is not a multiversal threat, yet he plans to destroy the multiverse. Go away, man....

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
1. Prove that Makai is not as big as our universe.
The wall that surrounds Matairiku is not dimensional. It's simply highly compressed air.
The sea is stated to be endless.
You have no bases to assume that Makai is not a full fledged dimension and anyone can easily make the claim that any fictional universe is smaller than a galaxy because the story takes place on one section of the universe.
"Human dimension" is just a term use to identify the plain the humans exist on. It's foolish to think that Jedah would kill all the humans and leave all the aliens. It's clear he wants the Majigen to be the only world in all of God's creation. He states that anything wit a soul will be harvested.

2. Destroyin' a solar system or a galaxy is pretty weak when compared to a foe who can create, even if it is small to an unknown degree, a separate space and time where he is pretty much God. And can use it to break space and time. Breakin' time and space is a googleplex of times more powerful than bustin' a galaxy or anything in the universe. You say I have no idea, yet your are pretty much ignorant on the contents of the Majigen. Funny. The Majigen is far from empty, it's pretty much like Makai.

3. "I am over fifteen times your intellectual better"

The fact that you spout claims like this alot (and not only at me) leads me to believe that you actually suffer from an inferiority complex and need to constantly say things like this to boost your ego because you're insecure about you own intelligence. Either that, or your bein' a *******. Both are pretty damn phucked up and classic reasons why everyone shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

4. It's not a portal, it's actually a puddle of blood and what your pulled in is a dimension of his own blood separate from the one that exists inside him. Summoned from out of nowhere, casually.

5. Whoopty friggen doo, give this bastard a cookie! I doubt a universe buster can kill Jedah. You would have to be stronger, I mean, he is 100% immortal and all. He got busted by 2 universes and came back. Who ever you name, I can name someone who would "murk" (old ass played out word) their universe's. See how this can work?

6. Is Majora's goal to erase all universes and create a new one? Does Major have a universe in his body? Can Majora create powerful pocket dimensions that destroy the fabrics of other dimensions and BFR people from all different dimensions simultaneously while being at quite possible 1% of his actual power?

Go away, man.... 1. Oh no silly rabbit, you have this debating thing down wrong. You assume it is in fact the size of our universe, if it is, it is up to you to prove it, the Burden of Proof crushes you. Highly compressed air or not, it proves nothing. Endless? Hyperbole. smile Well, the thing is, the DS universe as a whole is at least the size of ours, being ours plus a few pocket universes, so we know it to be the same size. smile Makai is a different plane of existence, can you truly not see the difference?

Yeah... If not for the existence of Pyron, would he even know of aliens? And what he wants to do and is able to do are two totally different things. Also, there is a difference between being a Multiversal threat and after an exorbitantly long period of time killing everything in the universe, a Multiversal threat is capable of ending the Multiverse relatively quickly.

2. Oh you mean like... Odin or Mephisto? And is that a fact? Can you prove the exact amount of energy needed to create the Majigen when compared to destroying several galaxies? smile Break space and time? You mean like... A single black hole? no expression Pretty much Makai? When was this stated?

3. But it is a factual statement, I am clearly of a much more grandiose intellect than any to have ever graced the game vs. forum, sometimes my own analytical abilities amaze even me!

4. ... It's a portal. no expression What it is made of is irrelevant. Wow, that is really interesting, I can name a Naruto character who can do it. no expression

5. A universe buster would annihilate Belial. Or anything in DS. At once. I am sure you can, but thing is, if Jedah is a Multiversal threat, why would mere universal threats be able to crush him? Although I do not need to go that high. Busted by two universes? Prove they were as large as ours. smile

6. No, but like Jedah he has nothing that makes him a multiversal threat. 1% was a fabrication, made by you. At 100%, he would be casually destroyed by Belial, whom is not even universal in power, let alone multiversal.

No End N Site
I swear this shit is gettin' very repetitive. I argue wit you about the same things all the time, over and over.

1. Oh no silly rabbit, you have this debating thing down wrong. You assume it is in fact the size of our universe, if it is, it is up to you to prove it, the Burden of Proof crushes you. Highly compressed air or not, it proves nothing. Endless? Hyperbole. smile Well, the thing is, the DS universe as a whole is at least the size of ours, being ours plus a few pocket universes, so we know it to be the same size. smile Makai is a different plane of existence, can you truly not see the difference?

Yeah... If not for the existence of Pyron, would he even know of aliens? And what he wants to do and is able to do are two totally different things. Also, there is a difference between being a Multiversal threat and after an exorbitantly long period of time killing everything in the universe, a Multiversal threat is capable of ending the Multiverse relatively quickly.

2. Oh you mean like... Odin or Mephisto? And is that a fact? Can you prove the exact amount of energy needed to create the Majigen when compared to destroying several galaxies? smile Break space and time? You mean like... A single black hole? no expression Pretty much Makai? When was this stated?

3. But it is a factual statement, I am clearly of a much more grandiose intellect than any to have ever graced the game vs. forum, sometimes my own analytical abilities amaze even me!

4. ... It's a portal. no expression What it is made of is irrelevant. Wow, that is really interesting, I can name a Naruto character who can do it. no expression

5. A universe buster would annihilate Belial. Or anything in DS. At once. I am sure you can, but thing is, if Jedah is a Multiversal threat, why would mere universal threats be able to crush him? Although I do not need to go that high. Busted by two universes? Prove they were as large as ours. smile

6. No, but like Jedah he has nothing that makes him a multiversal threat. 1% was a fabrication, made by you. At 100%, he would be casually destroyed by Belial, whom is not even universal in power, let alone multiversal.

1. No, the burden of proof is not on me, child. When you enter a debate, you are to assume that all dimensions are the same size unless stated otherwise. Tell me, what's the average size of a dimension?

Jedah can sense other souls from across dimensions, pretty sure he'd be able to feel the other creatures in the human world. And who says that a Multiversal threat has to be able to destroy quickly over a period of time? The fact that he can sit and be present in dimension A and kill people in dimension B and C at the same time with out bein' there makes him a pretty huge threat.

2. I don't know the amounts of energy needed to make the Majigen but it's very existence shoots off parts of other dimensions and throws them into others. It's capable of invadin' people's dreams. It opens holes into different times. It makes your most greatest obstacles and nightmares a literal reality. And it's the only place wit the power to birth the Sacred Entity. A being that is capable of takin' all souls from all realities into itself. You say "A single black hole" do you know what's at the center of a black hole? Lol. FYI, there are monsters and forests and all types of shit in the Majigen, read the characters profiles and watch some endings.

3. What person of incredible intellect would be wastin' their time arguin' over VG character battles?

4. It is stated that the Super drags you under a puddle of blood. What Naruto character can drag an enemy into a dimension filled wit his own blood?

5. That's bull and now your just randomly slingin' shit at the wall. Belial became an entire dimension and was only killed, willingly, by his own damn move. A universe buster would stand little chance against Belial. He would phuck up even CFE Pyron. You make these dumbs ass claims yet you can't even specify the limits of the character you make ludacris statements about. Mutha Phucka, pleez...

-Right
-I think somene who just rose from the dead after bein' vaporized wouldn't even be at 1% of his own power.
-And again, makin' dumb ass claims about characters you know very lil' about, just quit and stick to shit that's actually closer to fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.